IBM Business Analytics software helps organizations better understand, anticipate and shape business outcomes. You, too, can achieve breakthrough results and outperform your competition.
Note: this is an enterprise application that requires the Visual KPI Server. If you do not have the server installed, you can use our demo data (you will be prompted when you launch the app).
Regardless of the user’s location, they will get real-time access to role-based KPIs, dashboards, scorecards, trends and alerts in the palm of their hands. And unlike traditional business intelligence applications, Visual KPI leverages data from existing data sources without creating a new master source to manage and maintain.
- Energy & Utilities / Power Generation
- Process Manufacturing
- Oil & Gas Refining
- Data Centers / Critical Facilities
- Financial Services
- Health Care
- No screens to build or maintain – generated on-demand by the Visual KPI Server which is 100% data driven
- Focused on operational and other fast-moving data, including alerts when problems arise
- Lightweight analytics – pivot, sort, filter, ad-hoc trends
- Initial setup and ongoing maintenance is done in an easy-to-use rapid prototyping tool so there’s now code to write and deployment can be complete in less than a day
- Security inheritance which allows you to keep your existing corporate security policies intact
- Visual KPI Server integrates with most internal and external data sources including relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.), streaming databases (OSIsoft PI, Rockwell FactoryTalk, Invensys Wonderware Historian (InSQL), GE Proficy, Etc.), complex event processing systems, line of business applications (ERP, supply chain, CRM, Etc.) and web services.
Download the FREE Visual KPI app from Transpara and get access your most important information on your Android device. If you don’t yet have a Visual KPI Server, please feel free to access our sample data (you will be prompted when you first launch the app).
For more information, please visit us at www.transpara.com
Project management tool- Enables you to add and edit projects, choose assignees.
Task management tool - Enables you to add and edit tasks, choose assignees.
Time Tracking tool – Create projects, tasks and then create time-sheets and record your time spent on your tasks.
You can now also use this app as CRM,Invoicing, Expense management.
Business Strategy confronts your business units with each of their customers, maintaining an up to date database of their main KPI. You can visualize these information for each customer/business unit pair or aggregate data to check the evolution of each business unit itself.
With Business Strategy Company Notebook you can:
- Look for strengths and weaknesses of your business.
- Analyze productivity of business units.
- Keep track of business evolution.
- Have a constant view of the evolution of your customers, their orders, level of satisfaction, sales, ...
- Identify market opportunities.
- Review personnel productivity, satisfaction or training investment.
and many others.
Business Strategy Company Notebook allows you to have, at a glance, all key information about your company, easing the decision taking process for business managers.
Google Docs, Salesforce, Excel workbooks and CSV data are all supported. (Excel workbooks and CSV data as email attachments). And stay tuned - support for additional data sources is coming.
You don't have to convert your data or commit to some other BI server infrastructure. It's just your existing data and Quick BI running on your mobile device.
It's your data and it stays your data. It will only ever reside on your data sources and on your mobile device. No intermediate servers are ever involved.
No sign up. We will not even know who you are. This means no sales calls or emails. (Although please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or suggestions.)
You only need to configure your data source(s) and go. For both Google Docs and email, only your user email address and password are required. (For email, your email server settings can often be determined automatically.) For Salesforce, your user email address, password and security token are required. (Salesforce can send the security token to you if you do not have it already.)
It costs nothing and there are no ads!
In the near future we will be adding an iPhone/iPad version, drill down and more data sources.
We take your tabular data from the configured data sources and try to make the best sense of it. There should be one header row that describes each column and any subsequent rows are considered data rows. The data in each column is examined to determine if it is a dimension column (typically text) or a measure column (typically numeric).
Dimension columns are those columns that are descriptive and you can group by (aggregate on). Examples might be Name, Description, Product Code, Sales Rep, etc.
Measure columns are those columns that mathematical functions can be performed on. Examples might be Quantity, Profit, Cost, Number of Employees, etc.
Google Docs, Salesforce and Excel are trademarks of Google, Inc., Salesforce.com, Inc. and Microsoft Corporation respectively.
Keywords: Mobile BI, Mobile Business Intelligence, Mobile Reporting, Mobile Analytics, Mobile Dashboards, Mobile Salesforce, KPI, Key Performance Indicator, Column Chart, Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Spreadsheet, Google Docs, Salesforce, Email, Excel, XLSX, CSV, TSV, DSV.
Includes Downtime and Quality Pareto Charts for visualizing major losses in operation.
Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) breaks the performance of a manufacturing unit into three separate but measurable components:
Availability Metric is a pure measurement of equipment uptime.
Performance Metric is a pure measurement of speed.
Quality Metric is a pure measurement of process yield.
IMPORTANT: This application is only for KPI Online Users
KPI Forms V2 by KPI Online
KPI Online Forms enables you to collect data using a smart phone, iPod Touch or iPad, and lets you track captured data online.
Supercharge the productivity and efficiency of your sales, technical, customer service, merchandising, inspection and other field employees by arming them with powerful yet easy-to-use business forms on a mobile device. Help your personnel meet sales and service level targets faster, while improving your organization's response to issues as they get reported in real time.
KPI Online Forms supports a large array of data types, including text, numerical, string, and single- and multiple-option selections, as well as snapshots taken with on-board cameras and digitally-captured signatures. Data can be collected in online and offline modes, so field personnel can work in places with spotty wireless network coverage, letting them transmit collected data once a stable Internet connection becomes available.
KPI Online Forms streamlines your data gathering activities in countless ways and is completely adaptable to the needs of your business.
You can login into the application using the following information:
For single or multiple properties, view live graphs of today’s key performance indicators such as sales, labor cost, discounts, check count and ticket time – complete with an overlay of the same day last week and last year. Our proprietary forecasting engine also projects your sales pattern for the day in progress, along with the trend for the next two weeks.
Receive alerts and push notifications when key indicators fall outside normal ranges, or when critical problems occur, such as credit cards failing to settle.
Manage your labor by viewing and ranking employee performance on all key factors, and be warned when an employee approaches or enters overtime.
View a breakdown of checks by tender or discount type, including full check-level detail. The Check Lookup feature lets you retrieve individual guest checks by location, date or amount – and email a copy of the check instantly, right from your device!
Follow your services and agents, compare real and planned indicators and always keep track of your SLA… while away from the contact center.
It is possible to analyze several KPIs (Service Level, Demand, Answered, Abandon Rate, Average Service Time, Agents and Average Speed of Answer) and visualize each KPI chart detail in daily or 15 minute intervals.
All the real time KPIs can be compared to their planned counterparts to immediately identity deviations.
INSTRUCTION: This version of the application provide user with an easy access connection. Make sure you have (ex. http://servername/ibmcognos/cgi-bin/cognos.cgi), namespace, username, and password ready to fill in.
• Extend Congos Business Intelligence (BI) reports to the Android smartphone or tablet.
• Work seamlessly both online and offline.
• Support prompt selection capability.
• User friendly, with zoom in, zoom out capability and sliding right or left to view next or previous report.
• No need to redesign report to support mobile.
• Press and hold report to set update schedule.
• To use 4BI+, you must be a user of Cognos BI.
• In the near future we will be adding an iPhone/iPad version, drill up, and drill down.
• This version only support 10 reports.
• Support android version 3 and above.