Esri GeoChase uses the Geotrigger Service to send you clues via push notifications about the coolest places in Palm Springs. The more locations you visit, the more chances you’ll have to win awesome prizes.
Oh, and don’t worry about battery drain. Our SDK won’t let you down.
Find out more about Esri’s Geotrigger Service (http://www.esri.com/software/developers/main)
This app uses persistent GPS location even when running in the background. We have included technology in the Esri Geotrigger SDK that maximizes both accuracy and longevity, but continued use of GPS running in the background can affect battery life.
Ubicador 2 can take the coordinates of the current location, or, you can put a mark on the map and take its coordinates.
The app saves all the points in a database. You can export the database to KML, GeoJSON and delimited text, perfectly compatible with GIS (such as ArcGIS, Quantum GIS, MapInfo, etc), web mapping and Google Earth (the next update will come with support for GML).
This is a good app for organizations and people who use geodatabases for specialties such as market research, geography, geology, archeology, anthropology, infrastructure and facilities management, public works, safety, citizen reports, and so on.
Are you ready to map?
Our exclusive free app includes outstanding worldwide background charts, so you can start planning your journey right away! Plan your next cruise, set routes, look for marinas along your voyage or even share the tracks of your last adventure…these are just some of the things you can do with Plan2Nav.
Advanced navigation features
Like a “handheld chartplotter,” Plan 2Nav lets you:
- View charts in “birds eye” Perspective View
- Enable GPS to track Speed Over Ground (SOG), Course Over Ground (COG) and Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA).*
- Create and edit routes
- View GPS tracks
- Download free weather for a five-day forecast overlaid onto the chart
- Select North Up or Course Up orientation for a fully rotating vector visualization
- View Clock, Compass and set Distance Units
- Support for ActiveCaptain, user generated content for marine services
Complete the Journey - Upgrade to full C-MAP by Jeppesen cartography
Purchase affordable, expansive map coverage to unlock the full potential of Plan2Nav. Benefit from the features and award-winning technology that have made C-MAP by Jeppesen the choice of more than 1 million boaters worldwide:
-Detailed Harbor Charts
-Exclusive Aerial Photos and Diagrams
-C-Marina Ports Database
-Dynamic Tides and Current Predictions
-Depth Contours and Land Elevations
Once downloaded, these feature-packed maps stay recorded on the device and are always accessible – even when no wireless connection is available
* Continued use of GPS running in background can reduce battery life
This application comes in handy when you do not know the direction that you are heading
If you touch the map, the address of the location you touch will appear and you can use various functions with the action bar icons.
Also, you can save, load and delete the frequently visited place.
The app is free to try for collecting data, make your own POIs with photo and attributes.
For getting your own tables and menus, contact us via www.gis4mobile.com and hear about our affordable plans.
For syncronizing with a large variety of GIS systems, contact us for demo of syncronizing tool GeoDropbox.
Edit and collect data easily... automatic syncronization with office GIS
GIS4Mobile and Geodropbox supports GIS systems like ESRI, ArcMap, Mapinfo, Microstation, Geomedia, Oracle spacial, SQL server spatial.
See your registrations on www.geosms.dk/g4mmaps.
Se more demos:
Login with g4m/spill, password spill
Login with g4m/oil, password oil
Through OpenGL APIs, CitySurf Globe presents high performance navigation solutions by using hardware acceleration features of devices.
If you want to serve your own raster images or detailed vector based data such as roads, buildings, parcel, poi...etc. you can use Citysurf Globe Server (contact with us).
- Use Full Globe Navigation. (with 2 finger pinch zoom)
- Tilt and rotate screen by on screen Scroll bars.
- Rotate globe dynamically to north by Digital Compass (Enabled by Pressing Compass icon)
- View feature attribute information
- Display Server side GIS Map Services (wms,wmts,tms,wms-c, digitalglobe xyz)
- Use your GPS and follows your GPS location
- Search and fly to location
- Find Directions between A,B points by using different Providers like MapQuest,OpenStreetmap or CityServer
- Measure Line/Path distance
- Display Sun Position by GMT Time of your device.
- Add new objects to My Places Tree.
- Add Placemark+Photo and send to Community.
- Supports All size of Android Devices.(Phone and Tablets)
- Display of aeriel and and satellite images
- Working with SRTM, Aster gdem or high resolution local DTM data (geotiff,hgt, dem etc..)
- Vector Object Drawing as Layers. (Points / Lines / Closed Areas / Buildings / Roads etc.)
- 3D Models.(WaveFront Object *.obj)
- Supports Unlimited Size of Data. (Means your server can serve ALL of the world)
- Client side data caching.
- Data collection, editing and sharing
* Intelligent form-based data entry can be designed by Globe Server due to the organization needs
* Attachment of photos, movies, voices to the collected data
* Use of GPS coordinates
- Supports Oracle SDO, Postgres, Esri SHP, MapInfo TAB,MIF
- My Places ( You can draw your own Objects such as points, lines, closed areas...)
They dont deleted when you uninstall application. ( /Phone/CitySurf/myplaces.dml file)
You can copy your myplaces.dml file from Windows Desktop Version of Citysurf to here with same name...
Citysurf Globe PRO version :
These further features are going to be included in the incoming Citysurf Globe PRO version
Access your own GIS Map Services (wms,wmts,tms,wms-c, digitalglobe xyz)
Google Earth KML/KMZ import/export
Path Profile / Visibility Analyze Operations
- OpenGL 3D Acceleration. (Real Hardware GPU)
- 64MB Java VM for best performance.
GIS, 3D Globe, 3D Earth, Map, Mapping, GPS, Navigation, Satellite , Location, Raster, Vector Layer, OGC, WMS, WMS-C, WMTS, WFS, TMS, OpenGL, Client/Server, Sun, GMT, Compass, Oracle, PostGIS, Esri SHP, MapInfo TAB,MIF, 3D, ArcGIS, ArcMap, MapInfo, OpenStreetMap, Google Earth, Terrain, Image Server, Digital Globe, Spatial, City Guide, Harita, Sanal Küre,.
Traxx Outdoors FREE is a free trial of Traxx Outdoors. Want the full version? Search for "Traxx Outdoors".
★A large selection of offline capable maps including:
-Google (Streets, Satellite).
-OpenStreetMap (Mapnik, Mapquest OSM).
-FULL VERSION ONLY - ArcGIS (USA Topographic, World Topographic, Ocean Relief, World Navigation Charts)
-FULL VERSION ONLY - OpenHikingMap
-FULL VERSION ONLY - OpenCycleMap
-FULL VERSION ONLY - CloudMade
-View all of these maps at http://www.traxxoutdoors.com/featurecomparison
★Real-time tracking of your position, speed, altitude, direction, course, and distance traveled unleashes your device's GPS.
★Built-in waypoint support lets you store points-of-interest and the Waypoint Navigator guides you right back to that position. Extremely useful for getting yourself back to a lost vehicle, geocache, or great fishing spot!
★Real-time gauges display and record your direction (course and compass), speed (current, maximum, average, historical graph), altitude (current, maximum, minimum, amount of climb and descent, historical graph), distance (3 odometers), position (latitude, longitude, accuracy of fix), and more.
★Support for the widely used GPS Exchange Format (GPX) versions 1.0 and 1.1 makes Traxx Outdoors data files compatible with many popular GPS devices and mapping applications (such as Google Earth) so you can share recorded tracks, routes, and waypoints between them.
★Background capable. Tracks, speed, distance, etc. can be recorded while the application is running in the background.
★These and many more features are all accessible through an extremely easy-to-use, high performance interface.
★Some features only available in the full (paid) version of Traxx Outdoors. More information and a full list of features can be found at http://www.traxxoutdoors.com
Traxx Outdoors is a low cost but high value addition to all of your gear from Cabelas, REI, Bass Pro Shops, or other outdoor stores. It is a great alternative to high cost Magellan, Garmin, or Lowrance handheld units, and is a must have GPS app for anyone that likes hiking, fishing, ATVing, biking, or navigating the backcountry!
-Moxley Technologies LLC is not affiliated with any of the map providers and does not guarantee availability of the maps utilized in Traxx Outdoors. The list of available maps is subject to change without notice.
-Some functionality depicted in the screenshots is only available in the full (paid) version of Traxx Outdoors.
1. Search by address
2. Switch between Town Base Map and 2009 CRCOG Aerial Images
3. Identify Property Owners (view property sketched)
4. Use the Device's GPS to auto pan the map
5. Base Map is cached for optimal speed
6. Measure distances
7. Recently added voice to text address search
**** I am no longer with the Town of Vernon, I will continue to support this app as long as the Town GIS servers are live, if they shut the servers off or move the GIS off site I cannot support this app*****
Internet permission is required for the map overlay.
People often use a geographic map and mark off countries they've visited with a pushpin. Besides places visited, there are also countless reasons to mark off locations on a map: U.S. states you've vacationed in, countries you've played an online game against, etc. This is a mobile, electronic implementation of this map.
There are a few key points.
1. You can name your map whatever you want, i.e. Vacationed, Apps, Games, etc.
2. Your map must take on one of two types: States in the USA or Countries of the World.
3. You can "insert" a red, blue, or green pushpin in your designated locations.
4. You can create any number of these maps.
In other words, you can create a "Vacationed" map of type "Countries of the World." Then, you can insert a green pushpin for countries you've already vacationed in and a red pushpin for countries you want to visit. You can also create another map called "Road Trip" of type "States in the USA." Then, for this map, you can insert a red pushpin for states you've driven through. This implementation is fairly flexible. Hopefully you can come up with some of your own use cases!
It should be fairly self-explanatory to use. The only tricky part is that you must long-click your location in order to set the pin. A simple short click does nothing.
If you have any comments, suggestions, or issues, please contact me at AndroidDevForHire@gmail.com. Otherwise, in return for making this app free of cost and free of ads, I'd really appreciate some positive feedback on the Google Play store. Thanks!
You can access and store locally a large range of on-line topographic maps, which will remain available even while being out of cell coverage. AlpineQuest also supports on-board file based maps, like MemoryMap(c) maps.
By using the GPS and the magnetic sensor of your device (with compass display), getting lost is part of the past: you are localized in real-time on the map, which can also be oriented to match where you are looking at.
By staying fully operational out of cell coverage (as often in mountain or abroad), AlpineQuest assists you in all your desires of deep wilderness exploring...
Don't hesitate, use it right now for free!
PLEASE report suggestions and issues on our dedicated forum: http://www.alpinequest.net/forum (no registration needed, all questions answered).
Do not use comments for that: we cannot answer!
Key features are:
*** Maps ***
• Built-in online maps (with automatic local storage; road, topo and satellite maps included);
• Built-in online layers (road names and hills shading);
• On-board offline maps support (visit our website to get the free map creator MOBAC);
• Multiple maps in layers display, with per-map opacity control;
• Advanced SD memory card Map Explorer and Scanner.
Full version includes:
• Complete area storage of online maps for off-line use;
• Get more online maps from the community;
• Memory-Map support (QuickChart .qct maps only, .qc3 maps not compatible).
*** Landmarks ***
• Save, restore, display unlimited number of waypoints;
• Advanced SD memory card Landmarks Explorer.
Full version includes:
• Full GPX support (display/browse/create/edit of waypoints, routes and tracks);
• KML, KMZ and LOC files support;
• Save and share online locations with other users using Community Landmarks;
• Details, advanced statistics and interactive graphics on various items;
• Time Controller to replay time-tagged tracks;
• Routes and areas creator.
*** Geolocation / Orientation ***
• On-map geolocation using GPS or Network;
• Map orientation, compass and target finder;
• Barometer support (for compatible devices).
Full version includes:
• Built-in GPS Tracker/Barometric (long tracking capable, running in a separate and light process).
• Full screen map view;
• Multi-touch zoom;
• Longitude/Latitude and grid coordinate formats (UTM, USNG, MGRS, OSGB, Irish Grid, Swiss Grid, Lambert Grids, DFCI Grid, QTH Maidenhead Locator System, ...);
• Metric, imperial and hybrid distance units;
About the "Phone state and identity" Android permission: due to the backward compatibility of AlpineQuest with Android 1.5, this permission is automatically added by Google Play (see http://stackoverflow.com/a/1750875).
Find your road on the sea! GPS chartplotter for your boat.
Navigate with your favorite device everywhere in the world, transform your smartphone or tablet in a GPS navigator with offline map, perfect for sea, rivers and lakes, for boaters, fishermen and water sports.
This app is dedicated to the sea and the people who love and live it with passion.
WHY USE MARINE NAVIGATION?
Because it is easy to use, you need only activate app, you don't waist time for install instruments on your boat. It is cheap, you don't need to pay a lot of money for sea navigation. You can get route information. Save your money and time, you think only about the marine destination.
- NOAA Map
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), is a scientific agency focused on the conditions of the oceans and the atmosphere. Marine Navigation use NOAA RNC raster United States waters marine charts
- NOAA Mediterranean
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Marine Navigation use NOAA RNC (Raster Navigational Charts) Mediterranean charts.
- Mediterranean Nautical Charts
- LINZ NewZealand
NZMariner is the product name of New Zealand's Official RNC (Raster Navigational Charts)
- Ocean Maps
Esri created and released a new, comprehensive map of the world’s oceans and coastal areas
- Topo Maps
This world topographic map (aka “the community basemap”) includes boundaries, cities, water features, physiographic features, parks, landmarks, transportation, and buildings.
- World Map
This map service presents satellite imagery for the world and high-resolution imagery for the United States and other areas around the world
more information on : http://www.fishpoints.net/maps
MAPS OFFLINE & MAPS CACHE - How Download offline map (http://youtu.be/MSTjDf-V9vI)
You can download maps in Marine Navigation Amerigo, you need select area on the maps, then download and save tile in the disk. You can navigate on preloaded maps without connection. You need to select the offlinemap on navigate view.
You can share your WayPoints by the sync function to all your mobile devices, or use sync for yours archive of Points of interest.
- Navigator GPS
- Interactive Map
- Active Pointer
- Create/Manage/Delete POI
- Way Tracking
- Share Image
- Anchor Alert
- Code Morse
- Archive with 4000 SeaPorts
Create your Yacht Club; share or import Points; Make the best marine navigation group.
-Login with Facebook Account
-Group (Public, Password, Invite)
-Create Your Group
-Group Live Chat
-Group Share Image
-Admin Your Group
You have 15 minutes from the time of download to return an application purchased on Google Play for a full refund.
After the 15 minute return period, don't worry, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoy using Marine Navigation, would you mind taking a moment to rate it? It won't take more than a minute. Thanks for your support!
Good seamanship requires the use of official charts. Marine Navigation is for use with other charts and cannot replace official charts. Use at your own risk.
LEARN MORE ABOUT FISHPOINTS:
http://www.fishpoints.net and join us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
Powered by Esri
Powered By NOAA
Powered By LINZ