No annoying entries or functions. Just keep moving, and you will create a map of your life, only one in the world!
Mapping! records everywhere you go, building a one-of-a-kind map just for you.
No annoying entries or functions. Just keep moving to build a map of your life!
This app can make the little trips that you repeat every day, going back and forth to work or school, into a game.
Two ways to challenge yourself
● Heat Map Mode
The color of the route gets deeper the more you pass over it.
You can see at a glance the places you always go, the places you never go, and the places you went a long time ago.
It's fun to discover slightly different ways to get to school or work, or to take a walk somewhere a little different.
Stay on the same route and in a few days it will start to turn a beautiful color.
● Adventure Mode
It only shows where you actually go. You are building a map of the world with your footsteps.
The map area is a challenging enough 510,066,000 square kilometers. See if you can complete it. Start from where you live.
In both modes you can save a picture at any place you pass by at least once.
Post a pic of places you want to remember... Here is that weird subway entrance! This is a dangerous spot! This is a good spot to take a rest!
Tweet your screen shots to
TAG : Life log, GPS logger, Ingress
Get the App. Get the Map.®
PDF Maps is a powerful, award-winning offline map viewer with a connected in-app Map Store to find, purchase and download professionally created maps for a wide variety of uses.
Maps stored on your device and are always available even when not connected to the Internet. Maps don't need cellular coverage to be viewed so you can avoid data roaming charges when traveling. Carry maps around like books or music!
Going hiking? Find an official park or topographic map. Navigate with only GPS (cellular data can be disabled), record your tracks, estimate travel times, and add placemarks and photos to share with others.
Even more great features:
• Show GPS position
• Measure distances and areas
• Overlay search engine results on any map for offline use
• Handy map searching tools to find the map you need
• Load your own Geospatial PDF, GeoPDF®, GeoTIFF and JPG maps from the file system, Dropbox, a URL, or email
Thousands of free specialty maps available through the Map Store:
• Camping and hiking including National Park Service maps and other regions of the world
• Topographic use including USGS and Canadian Topographic maps and other regions of the world
• Nautical and Marine navigation including NOAA and FAA charts for North America and other regions of the world
• Maps for tourists, transit, travel, special events, historic and much more!
Looking for a particular map? Want to be a vendor to sell maps? Contact us in the app and let us know. We are growing and adding more maps daily!
Continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• For best results, use Android 4.1 or higher. PDF Maps 1.4.3 requires Android 4.1 or higher.
• Devices with less than 1 GB RAM may encounter problems with processing maps and other memory related issues
• PDF Maps may not be supported on some Android devices with an Intel processor
PDF Maps is free for personal and private use. Any commercial, governmental, academic or other non-personal use requires the purchase of a commercial use license. Contact email@example.com or visit www.pdf-maps.com for details.
Connect with us:
↪︎ ROUTING IS OUT ↩︎
Get driving directions from your current location to any spot on a single map.
➣ Over 15M downloads worldwide.
➣ TOP 1 mobile travel app in more than 100 countries.
➣ Featured in Forbes, TechCrunch and Washington Post.
Optimised for your phone and tablet (even without 3G).
➣ ROUTING. Receive map directions to a specific location. Never get lost again with GPS navigation.
➣ WORKS EVERYWHERE. Download any map for free. Useful at home and essential for travel with 345 countries and islands covered. Paris, France? Check. Amsterdam, Netherlands? Check. Barcelona, Spain? Check. New York, USA? Check! Rome, Italy? Check. London, UK? Check. Pare-Pare? Yeah, that’s Indonesia. Check!
➣ HIGHLY DETAILED. Offline maps just got better! There’s millions of points-of-interest (POI) to discover: search for restaurants, tourist attractions and destinations, gas/petrol stations, ATM machines, metro/ subway stations and more. Up-to-date map data is added daily by map users worldwide – www.openstreetmap.org – open-source alternative to Google Maps/GMaps and MapQuest.
➣ NO INTERNET NEEDED. Maps work when no internet connection is available. Forget about roaming charges when travelling abroad.
➣ INCREDIBLY FAST. One of the fastest offline maps ever. Displays map when others don’t. Innovative map data compression makes MAPS.ME offline maps remarkably small. Save memory on your device.
➣ Bookmarks of places. Create and import/export from other maps for easy access anytime. KML/KMZ files are supported.
➣ Offline search. Locate everything you need on the maps and use it as a travel guide!
➣ Location-sharing. Let your friends and family know where you are! Send a pin of any place on the map via email or SMS.
➣ Auto-follow mode. When enabled, the map automatically orients itself to the direction you are moving.
If you have any questions, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond to every enquiry.
Esri inspires and enables people to positively impact the future through a deeper, geographic understanding of the changing world around them. Our technology enables organizations to create responsible and sustainable solutions to problems at local and global scales.
To learn more visit our website at www.esri.com
About the app:
This app was built using the new AppStudio for ArcGIS.
• support for ozf2 maps (ozfx3 maps can be opened but not guaranteed)
• support for OSM vector maps
• support for online maps
• support for SAS.Planet maps cache
• works without maps as a simple navigator
• track recording in background (power-safe)
• navigation to waypoint and via route
• track to route conversion
• route creation and manipulation
• works with waypoints, tracks and routes in Ozi format
• reads waypoints, tracks and routes in KML and GPX format
• HSI and compass
• configurable units
• UTM coordinates
• search for locations via Google geocoder
• location and waypoint sharing
• portrait and landscape modes
• tablet support
Functionality can be extended by plugins:
• receive coordinates via text messages (sms)
• receive coordinates from tracker devices
• share location in real time
Androzic is free and open-source. It is distributed under GNU GPL v3 license. More information can be found on http://androzic.com/
Caution! Modern versions of Img2Ozf generate maps in new encrypted format, they won't open in Androzic. Please use older versions of Img2Ozf, last known good version is 3.03.
The app is free to try for collecting data, make your own POIs with photo and attributes.
For getting your own tables and menus, contact us via www.gis4mobile.com and hear about our affordable plans.
For syncronizing with a large variety of GIS systems, contact us for demo of syncronizing tool GeoDropbox.
Edit and collect data easily... automatic syncronization with office GIS
GIS4Mobile and Geodropbox supports GIS systems like ESRI, ArcMap, Mapinfo, Microstation, Geomedia, Oracle spacial, SQL server spatial.
See your registrations on http://maps.gis4mobile.dk/
Se more demos:
Login with g4m/spill, password spill
Login with g4m/oil, password oil
Here's to finding your way no matter where you are. Here's to embracing the world around you and daring to explore new places without worrying about getting lost. Here's to having the confidence to live your life, because you always know exactly where you're going.
With HERE, you can plan your journey ahead of time and save a map of your destination right on your phone. With maps for more than a 100 countries around the world, you'll never be lost — even when offline. See exactly where you are and find the best way around with a route planner that shows you driving, public transit and walking options at a glance.
When you're ready to head out, turn-by-turn, voice-guided driving and walk navigation takes you right to your destination — or use our public transit maps and schedules to get around by train or bus. With HERE, your maps are always loaded and ready to use, and you never need to rely on an Internet connection.
HERE makes maps more useful. Find restaurants and shops in your area and browse ratings and reviews from TripAdvisor, Lonely Planet and more to plan your night out. Take a peek inside shopping centers and airports with 3D indoor maps that show you the location of stores, elevators and other facilities. Or meet up with friends using Glympse, a secure, private way of sharing your location that lets them see where you are.
What does HERE give you?
- Voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation that works around the world
- Maps you can save and use offline for more than a 100 countries, including the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Canada, Australia and Brazil
- Real-time traffic and incident information for more than 40 countries
- Indoor maps for thousands of shopping centers and airports
- Public transit maps, directions and information for more than 900 cities
- A route planner that shows driving, public transit and walking options so you can quickly compare them
- Your saved places are available on all your devices so you can plan journeys easier
We love feedback, so please send your thoughts to email@example.com
1) Get directions between an origin and a destination as a series of steps or as a route drawn on the map
2) Driving, walking and bicycling (wherever available) directions
3) Store directions of your favorite routes so that you can access information even when offline
4) Store points of interest on the map (9 categories)
5) Get directions from/to these points of interest
6) Share your points of interest on Facebook and Twitter
7) Filter points on map by category
8) Find your current location on map
9) Backup/Restore application's database to/from SD card in order to never lose your routes' and points' data
This application includes ads.
This application provides access to the most relevant worldwide interactive maps. There are several good topographical maps for Europe and US. The rest of the world is covered by Google and Open Street Maps. Your own SQLite offline maps are also usable for this apk.
Designed for hikers, bikers, moto-bikers, travelers, adventurers and for everyone, who needs perfect maps specially for outdoor activities.
Some functions are not supported by free version of World Maps. Install World Maps Creator for more functionality and serious usage without advertisements.
The apk offers some basic and easy to use navigation functions, like import GPX track points and showing your location on the map. Although the navigation is simple, it provides all important, what you need in terrain.
It is possible to record your track and continuously watch your passed distance, climbed up elevation and current altitude as well as a cyclocomputer. The track log can be enhanced by waypoints as pins with default bubbles, containing distance information, altitude, time stamp and optionally photo.
Countries covered by this apk
Austria (3), Bulgaria, Czech (2), France (2), Germany, Hungary, Italy (2), Norway, Poland (2), Romania, Slovakia (5), Slovenia (2), Spain (2), Swiss (2), UK, Map1.eu
New Zeeland, US (2), ArcGIS, Google, OSM, Outdoor
Because of possible changes on the map servers, it can happen, that a map is working today, but does not have to work tomorrow. In such case, please, contact author.
Also suggestions to include new maps are appreciated.
Locus Map Pro - multi-functional outdoor navigation app is here for all your activities. You don't need a bunch of apps for all your activities anymore. Save your phone memory for music instead! Locus Map Pro offers all features in one place:
- shows your position on map
- records your workout or trip
- navigates you to your tourist destinations
- helps with planning your geocaching hunt
- replaces your obsolete cycling computer
- searches and displays anything from natural landmarks to your friends' addresses
- offers weather forecast for any place on Earth
- saves your tracks and places
- and many more
Locus Map Pro offers all features above a wide selection of maps:
- US - USGS, OpenStreetMaps, MapQuest...
- Europe - IGN (France), Outdooractive (Germany, Austria - coming soon), Ordnance Survey Opendata (UK), Kapsi.fi (Finland), Turistautak (Hungary), SHOCart (Czech and Slovak rep.), Osmapa.pl, (Poland), Skoterleder (Sweden), Map1.eu (Europe), Swiss Topo ...
- other parts of the World - Visicom (Asia), Freemap, GSI maps (Japan), SledMap (World), Navigasi (Indonesia), Turaterkep, NzTopoMaps (New Zealand), ChartBundle (United States) and others
- support of WMS sources - meteorological maps, NASA maps, cadastral maps...
Most of the online maps can be downloaded to offline for free or for reasonable price.
- whole World vector Locus Maps for hiking, cycling, skiing, road or city use - downloadable for a symbolic fee directly in-app
- Switzerland - famous SwissTopo maps
- Germany, Austria - Outdooractive (coming soon)
- support of SQLite, TAR, MBT, GEMF, Orux or RMAP formats
- support of own OpenStreetMap data or custom map themes
Locus Map's functions that you may find useful on your trips:
- of addresses, coordinates or phone contacts
- Google Places and Wikipedia for local places
Points of interest (POI) & Tracks
- create your own points and plan your trip routes directly in your mobile
- import points and routes from the Internet
- many options of sorting and ordering points&tracks
- export your points and tracks to a file or to a web service (Strava, Runkeeper, GPSies...)
- notifications of coming points or leaving tracks...
- download geocaches to your mobile by the Geocaching4Locus add-on
- let Locus Map navigate you to them with map and compass
- log your findings directly in the field
- support of waypoints, PocketQuery, trackables, spoilers and other features
- record your bike trips, rides with your family or run workouts
- enjoy audio-coach commented workouts
- support of external bluetooth and ANT+ sensors
Turn-by-turn navigation and guidance
- use Locus Map Pro as your car navigation
- let yourself be guided to a point (on map or by compass) or along a route
- set display of measured values as you need
- the digits display right above the map, you don't have to switch between apps
- with support of external sensors you can comfortably monitor your heart rate and pedaling cadence
- import points and routes from the Internet or other software, Locus Map supports a wide range of formats (KML, KMZ, GPX...)
- export your workouts to webservers like Strava, Runkeeper, GPSies, Google Earth etc...
- smart GPS system saving your battery life
- skyplot displaying actual satellite situation above your head
- GPS status notifications
- support of external GPS
- you don't have to look for your car in the middle of a crowded mall parking anymore, Locus Map will find it for you
...and more and more...
Locus Map Pro is highly customizable. You can set everything according to your needs. Just give it a try and download Locus Map Free first!
It is simple app for everyone and for any use( dafault purpose is holiday and unknown places).
You can go and save places which you wish to record with some basic description and picture for full experience.
At first you need just to turn on a GPS .At exit .kml file is created in folder "Locations" on your sdcard .That file you can open with Google Earth for mobile or for PC .
Folow markers numbers and see where have you been ..
This app is my graduate work on Faculty of Technical Sciences Cacak and big thanks goes to Zeljko Jovanovic.
- downloading map for arbitrary area
- searching objects using object name or object type
- address search (by street name & house number)
- search by coordinates
- showing touristic places
- showing pubs in the selected area :)
- tracking location via GPS/WIFI/cellular
- share POI coordinates with friends via SMS
- add locations to the 'favorites'
- based on openstreemap & osmdroid
Available map layers:
• Topomaps worldwide (100K-500K worldwide seamless coverage)
• Google Maps (Satellite images, Road- and Terrain-Map)
• Open Street Maps (OSM Mapnik, Osmarender and Cloudemade Cyclemap)
This app gives you similar mapping options as you might know from Garmin or Magellan GPS handhelds.
Main features for Outdoor-Navigation:
• Create and edit Waypoints
• Track Recording (with speed and elevation profile)
• Tripmaster with fields for odometer, average speed, bearing, elevation, etc.
• GPX-Import / Export, KML-Export
• Search (placenames, POIs, streets)
• Customizable datafields in Map View and Tripmaster (e.g. Speed, Distance, Compass, ...)
• Bulk-download of map tiles for OFFLINE USAGE (NOT in free version)
• Waypoint-/Track-Sharing (via eMail, Facebook, ..)
• and many more ...
Soviet Military Maps is the perfect moving map app for offroad trips, adventure travels and expeditions. You are planning cross country trips to Sahara desert or a trekking tour to the Himalayas ? With the Russian topos you have always a great alternative to other map sources. Beneath the good topography the maps include many small trails and unpaved roads that are missing in other map sets.
The Russian maps have additional English labels.
Attention: The Soviet Military Maps were created mainly in the 80ies and are less interesting for industrialized countries. Outside Africa and Asia you'll find the OSM / Google map layers more useful.
Please note: This app does not provide direct "Turn-by-Turn" navigation - but with a selected waypoint you can easily switch to Google Navigation.
LIMITATIONS OF THE FREE VERSION:
• Max. 3 Waypoints
• Max. 3 Tracks
• No import of waypoints and tracks
• No Bulkdownload
• No Local City DB (Offline Search)
• No Hillshading Overlay
Please contact us if you have any questions, feature requests or bug reports regarding this app: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can browse the Soviet Military Maps here (only up to zoom level 12): http://www.topomapper.com
See the coverage of the different map scales: http://www.topomapper.com/images/topomapper-coverage.jpg
Scale 1:100.000 and 1:200.000 :
Europe, Afghanistan, Georgia, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Morocco, Pakistan, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan
Scale 1:200.000 :
Afghanistan, Egypt, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, DR Congo (part), Djibouti, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Finland, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya (part), Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia , Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka , Sudan, Svalbard, Swaziland, Sweden, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania (part), Thailand, The Gambia, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Scale 1:250.000 (Local maps from USGS, Geoscience Australia, CTIO ):
USA, Canada, Australia
All other countries
Map legend and cyrillic alphabet:
Are you ready to map?
Our exclusive free app includes outstanding worldwide background charts, so you can start planning your journey right away! Plan your next cruise, set routes, look for marinas along your voyage or even share the tracks of your last adventure…these are just some of the things you can do with Plan2Nav.
Advanced navigation features
Like a “handheld chartplotter,” Plan 2Nav lets you:
- View charts in “birds eye” Perspective View
- Enable GPS to track Speed Over Ground (SOG), Course Over Ground (COG) and Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA).*
- Create and edit routes
- View GPS tracks
- Download free weather for a five-day forecast overlaid onto the chart
- Select North Up or Course Up orientation for a fully rotating vector visualization
- View Clock, Compass and set Distance Units
- Support for ActiveCaptain, user generated content for marine services
Complete the Journey - Upgrade to full C-MAP by Jeppesen cartography
Purchase affordable, expansive map coverage to unlock the full potential of Plan2Nav. Benefit from the features and award-winning technology that have made C-MAP by Jeppesen the choice of more than 1 million boaters worldwide:
-Detailed Harbor Charts
-Exclusive Aerial Photos and Diagrams
-C-Marina Ports Database
-Dynamic Tides and Current Predictions
-Depth Contours and Land Elevations
Once downloaded, these feature-packed maps stay recorded on the device and are always accessible – even when no wireless connection is available
* Continued use of GPS running in background can reduce battery life
The map, the business directory and navigation can be used without Internet connection. While connected to the Internet, reviews and photos of organizations are available.
Search and supplemental information are available in English, Russian, Serbian and Montenegrin.
The directory works on smartphones iOS and Android, and Windows, Linux and MacOS information systems.
- Detailed city map, car and public transport navigation
- Information about buildings, addresses, postal codes, cafes, shops, companies, floors
- Identifying your location on the map by means of GPS and Wi-Fi.
Directory of organizations, goods and services
- Find detailed information about the organizations in the city. Addresses, phone numbers, industry sectors, schedule, reviews
- Search the companies by their name, field of activity, address
- Search the nearby cafes, shops, ATMs, organizations
- Filter the companies by the availability of their site, e-mail address
- Quickly search companies that are working at the moment
Directories and maps of 94 Montenegrin and Russian cities are available in 4geo, among them the most popular
in Russia are:
Vologda, Voronezh, Izhevsk, Kemerovo, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Nizhnevartovsk, Novokuznetsk, Orenburg, Orsk, Rostov-on-Don, Surgut, Tula, Khanty-Mansiysk, Cherepovets, Sheregesh.
Podgorica, Budva, Petrovac, Sveti Stefan, Bar.
Ulcinj, Tivat, Kotor, Herceg Novi
WhereTo.sg for Android is a brand new application that utilises the power of Esri ArcGIS capabilities.
With information from official, authoritative sources (Singapore Land Authority), so it is as complete and error free as you can get. Wherever you may be, use WhereTo.sg to search and find a range of convenience services around your location, including:
• Bus Stops
• Bus Services
• Food Centres
• Wet Markets
• Dialysis Centres
• S'pore Pools Outlets
• Police Stations
• Public Carparks
• AXS Machines
• Post Offices
• Medical Care
Displaying a spanking brand new interface and better search optimisation, you can locate your destination quicker with our universal search function!
Find nearby will return the top 10 nearest amenities around you and with the new routing capability, it will take you there to your destination.
We will be adding more services and capabilities to the list above, so please stay tuned to our updates!
Email us at email@example.com for suggestions and feedback. Do let us know if you encounter any issues with your device.
Zoo Nsk is a free mobile application for the Novosibirsk zoo, one of the three biggest zoos in Russia. Zoo Nsk is provided to navigate on the zoo territory and to inform visitors about the zoo animals, attractions, working hours, and services. The Zoo Nsk app is a great chance to make your visit to the Novosibirsk zoo more interactive and usable. The zoo has over eleven thousand animals from all over the world and is an active participant of different captive breeding programs for endangered species.
· Zoom in/out, pan
· Switch on/off map layers (animals, cafes, attractions, etc)
· View information about working hours, tickets price, provided services, and planned events
· Locate your current position
· Search by animal names, including nicknames (if any)
· View information about animals, cafes, attractions, kids railway time-table, etc.