No annoying entries or functions. Just keep moving, and you will create a map of your life, only one in the world!
Mapping! records everywhere you go, building a one-of-a-kind map just for you.
No annoying entries or functions. Just keep moving to build a map of your life!
This app can make the little trips that you repeat every day, going back and forth to work or school, into a game.
Two ways to challenge yourself
● Heat Map Mode
The color of the route gets deeper the more you pass over it.
You can see at a glance the places you always go, the places you never go, and the places you went a long time ago.
It's fun to discover slightly different ways to get to school or work, or to take a walk somewhere a little different.
Stay on the same route and in a few days it will start to turn a beautiful color.
● Adventure Mode
It only shows where you actually go. You are building a map of the world with your footsteps.
The map area is a challenging enough 510,066,000 square kilometers. See if you can complete it. Start from where you live.
In both modes you can save a picture at any place you pass by at least once.
Post a pic of places you want to remember... Here is that weird subway entrance! This is a dangerous spot! This is a good spot to take a rest!
Tweet your screen shots to
TAG : Life log, GPS logger, Ingress
Get the App. Get the Map.®
PDF Maps is a powerful, award-winning offline map viewer with a connected in-app Map Store to find, purchase and download professionally created maps for a wide variety of uses.
Maps stored on your device and are always available even when not connected to the Internet. Maps don't need cellular coverage to be viewed so you can avoid data roaming charges when traveling. Carry maps around like books or music!
Going hiking? Find an official park or topographic map. Navigate with only GPS (cellular data can be disabled), record your tracks, estimate travel times, and add placemarks and photos to share with others.
Even more great features:
• Show GPS position
• Measure distances and areas
• Overlay search engine results on any map for offline use
• Handy map searching tools to find the map you need
• Load your own Geospatial PDF, GeoPDF®, GeoTIFF and JPG maps from the file system, Dropbox, a URL, or email
Thousands of free specialty maps available through the Map Store:
• Camping and hiking including National Park Service maps and other regions of the world
• Topographic use including USGS and Canadian Topographic maps and other regions of the world
• Nautical and Marine navigation including NOAA and FAA charts for North America and other regions of the world
• Maps for tourists, transit, travel, special events, historic and much more!
Looking for a particular map? Want to be a vendor to sell maps? Contact us in the app and let us know. We are growing and adding more maps daily!
Continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• For best results, use Android 4.1 or higher. PDF Maps 1.4.3 requires Android 4.1 or higher.
• Devices with less than 1 GB RAM may encounter problems with processing maps and other memory related issues
• PDF Maps may not be supported on some Android devices with an Intel processor
PDF Maps is free for personal and private use. Any commercial, governmental, academic or other non-personal use requires the purchase of a commercial use license. Contact email@example.com or visit www.pdf-maps.com for details.
Connect with us:
↪︎ ROUTING IS OUT ↩︎
Get driving directions from your current location to any spot on a single map.
➣ Over 20M downloads worldwide.
➣ TOP 1 mobile travel app in more than 100 countries.
➣ Featured in Forbes, TechCrunch and Washington Post.
Optimised for your phone and tablet (even without 3G).
➣ ROUTING. Receive map directions to a specific location. Never get lost again with GPS navigation.
➣ WORKS EVERYWHERE. Download any map for free. Useful at home and essential for travel with 345 countries and islands covered. Paris, France? Check. Amsterdam, Netherlands? Check. Barcelona, Spain? Check. New York, USA? Check! Rome, Italy? Check. London, UK? Check. Pare-Pare? Yeah, that’s Indonesia. Check!
➣ HIGHLY DETAILED. Offline maps just got better! There’s millions of points-of-interest (POI) to discover: search for restaurants, tourist attractions and destinations, gas/petrol stations, ATM machines, metro/ subway stations and more. Up-to-date map data is added daily by map users worldwide – www.openstreetmap.org – open-source alternative to Google Maps/GMaps and MapQuest.
➣ NO INTERNET NEEDED. Maps work when no internet connection is available. Forget about roaming charges when travelling abroad.
➣ INCREDIBLY FAST. One of the fastest offline maps ever. Displays map when others don’t. Innovative map data compression makes MAPS.ME offline maps remarkably small. Save memory on your device.
➣ Bookmarks of places. Create and import/export from other maps for easy access anytime. KML/KMZ files are supported.
➣ Offline search. Locate everything you need on the maps and use it as a travel guide!
➣ Location-sharing. Let your friends and family know where you are! Send a pin of any place on the map via email or SMS.
➣ Auto-follow mode. When enabled, the map automatically orients itself to the direction you are moving.
If you have any questions, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond to every enquiry.
Locus Map Free - multi-functional outdoor navigation app is here for all your activities. You don't need a bunch of apps for all your activities anymore. Save your phone memory for music instead! Locus Map Free offers all features in one place:
- shows your position on an offline or online map
- records your workout or trip
- navigates you to your tourist destinations
- helps with planning your geocaching hunt
- searches and displays anything from natural landmarks to your friends' addresses
- saves your tracks and places
- and many more
Locus Map Free offers all features above a wide selection of maps:
- US - USGS, OpenStreetMaps, MapQuest...
- Europe - IGN (France), Outdooractive (Germany, Austria - coming soon), Ordnance Survey Opendata (UK), Kapsi.fi (Finland), Turistautak (Hungary), SHOCart (Czech and Slovak rep.), Osmapa.pl, (Poland), Skoterleder (Sweden), Map1.eu (Europe), Swiss Topo ...
- other parts of the World - Visicom (Asia), Freemap, GSI maps (Japan), SledMap (World), Navigasi (Indonesia), Turaterkep, NzTopoMaps (New Zealand), ChartBundle (United States) and others
Most of the online maps can be downloaded to offline for free or for reasonable price.
- whole World vector Locus Maps for hiking, cycling, skiing, road or city use - downloadable for a symbolic fee directly in-app
- Switzerland - famous SwissTopo maps
- Germany, Austria - Outdooractive (coming soon)
- support of SQLite, TAR, MBT, GEMF, Orux or RMAP formats
- support of own OpenStreetMap data or custom map themes
Locus Map's functions that you may find useful on your trips:
- of addresses, coordinates or phone contacts
Points of interest (POI) & Tracks
- create your own points and plan your trip routes directly in your mobile
- import points and routes from the Internet
- many options of sorting and ordering points&tracks
- export your points and tracks to a file or to a web service (Strava, Runkeeper, GPSies...)
- download geocaches to your mobile by the Geocaching4Locus add-on
- let Locus Map navigate you to them with map and compass
- log your findings directly in the field
- support of waypoints, PocketQuery, trackables, spoilers and other features
- record your bike trips, rides with your family or run workouts
- enjoy audio-coach commented workouts
Turn-by-turn navigation and guidance
- use Locus Map Free as your car navigation
- let yourself be guided to a point (on map or by compass) or along a route
- import points and routes from the Internet or other software, Locus Map supports a wide range of formats (KML, KMZ, GPX...)
- export your workouts to webservers like Strava, Runkeeper, GPSies, Google Earth etc...
- smart GPS system saving your battery life
- skyplot displaying actual satellite situation above your head
- GPS status notifications
- support of external GPS
- you don't have to look for your car in the middle of a crowded mall parking anymore, Locus Map will find it for you
...and more and more...
Locus Map Free is highly customizable. You can set everything according to your needs. Just give it a try!
Do you want your Locus Map to handle even more functions and without limits? For example bike computer with full support of external bluetooth and ANT+ sensors? Then download Locus Map Pro!
Esri inspires and enables people to positively impact the future through a deeper, geographic understanding of the changing world around them. Our technology enables organizations to create responsible and sustainable solutions to problems at local and global scales.
To learn more visit our website at www.esri.com
About the app:
This app was built using the new AppStudio for ArcGIS.
This application provides access to the most relevant worldwide interactive maps. There are several good topographical maps for Europe and US. The rest of the world is covered by Google and Open Street Maps. Your own SQLite offline maps are also usable for this apk.
Designed for hikers, bikers, moto-bikers, travelers, adventurers and for everyone, who needs perfect maps specially for outdoor activities.
Some functions are not supported by free version of World Maps. Install World Maps Creator for more functionality and serious usage without advertisements.
The apk offers some basic and easy to use navigation functions, like import GPX track points and showing your location on the map. Although the navigation is simple, it provides all important, what you need in terrain.
It is possible to record your track and continuously watch your passed distance, climbed up elevation and current altitude as well as a cyclocomputer. The track log can be enhanced by waypoints as pins with default bubbles, containing distance information, altitude, time stamp and optionally photo.
Countries covered by this apk
Austria (3), Bulgaria, Czech (2), France (2), Germany, Hungary, Italy (2), Norway, Poland (2), Romania, Slovakia (5), Slovenia (2), Spain (2), Swiss (2), UK, Map1.eu
New Zeeland, US (2), ArcGIS, Google, OSM, Outdoor
Because of possible changes on the map servers, it can happen, that a map is working today, but does not have to work tomorrow. In such case, please, contact author.
Also suggestions to include new maps are appreciated.
Take MAPinr. MAPinr is a simple Android app that allows you to manage your kml/kmz files and view them on different maps.
Please let us know your problems and ideas on how to improve MAPinr (email@example.com). Don't be rude just because we do not provide some functionality you were looking for. Instead drop us an email.
MAPinr provides the following functionality:
- Create kml/kmz files
- Load existing kml/kmz files
- Save kml/kmz files
- Show waypoints, photopoints, paths, polygons
- Create waypoints (with pictures/photomap)
- Share single waypoints
- Share kml/kmz files (with pictures)
- Use different maps (Google Maps, Google Satellite, OpenStreetMap (OSM), Opentopomap, Mapquest, Opencyclemap and OVI)
- Search by name, address and coordinates (format: 48.23;16.48)
- Display multiple KML files simultaneously
- Ad free
- Custom icons (coming in v2.1)
- GPX support (coming in v2.1)
- Merge files (coming in v2)
- Google drive (gdrive) integration (coming in v2)
- Show/hide waypoints and kmls/kmzs in the list (coming in v2)
- Hierarchical folder structure / Tree structure (coming in v2)
- Free offline maps (coming in v2)
Compared to related apps MAPinr will not sniff into your private data and only requires the following permissions:
- Approximate location / precise location: Required to show your current location on the map. MAPinr also works with GPS fully deactivated.
- Modify or delete / read the contents of your USB storage: Required for storing and loading kml/kmz files and photos.
- Access Google Photos: Required to add photos from Google Photos to a waypoint.
- Read Google service configuration: Required for map access.
- Full network access: Required for downloading map data from the Internet.
- In app purchase for donations.
KMLZ to Earth allows you to browse through your local files to select a KML or KMZ file to display in Google Earth. It also allows you to view your saved email attachments in Google Earth.
In the Explorer activity, if you browse to a directory containing images with location information,
* Tap the file icon to view the photo closely
* Tap the file name to create a KMZ file
* Tap "View images to create KMZ" to create a KMZ file with the locations and images from multiple photos
In your email application, save the KML or KMZ file, and then tap it again to choose to view it with KMLZ to Earth.
Since Google Earth for Android doesn't seem to have published limits on file sizes, your success with files larger than 4MB may vary. Large files cause Google Earth to to load slowly, or if they are too large, not display them entirely. If this occurs, try to reduce the size of the images used or the number of images selected to create smaller KMZ files.
The size of the images shown in Google Earth decreases progressively as the total size of images are selected, in order to keep the total file size small enough to view on Google Earth for Android.
When creating a KMZ file, each image containing location information is shown as a thumbnail, along with the image name, time taken, resolution and size. Thumbnails can be tapped for a larger preview of the image. All, none, or individual files can be selected to create a KMZ file from images in one directory.
DO NOT PUT SPACES OR OTHER STRANGE CHARACTERS IN FILE NAMES! LETTER, NUMBER, UNDERSCORE, PERIOD, AND HYPHEN CHARACTERS ALLOWED. ANY ILLEGAL CHARACTERS WILL BE REPLACED WITH UNDERSCORES.
File names must end in ".jpg", ".kml", ".kmz" to be visible to view in KMLZ to Earth, and capitalization does not matter.
Files that you select to view are copied to the "Home" directory, typically /mnt/sdcard/kmlz. WARNING! Any file that does not end in ".kml" or ".kmz" will be deleted automatically from this directory, or when you choose to use Menu, Clear Home, and confirm.
The Home button will take you quickly to the /mnt/sdcard/kmlz directory (or a similar path) to see which files you have previously viewed, and view them again.
This app can't be set as default for any action, if you try, then it will reset itself. This ensures you the choice of action always and prevents a possible undesirable loop.
If experiencing problems with Google Earth, use the Menu, Manage Earth, and either Force Stop, Clear Data, or Clear Cache. Clear Cache is very helpful to get accurate results if you are testing the same file name multiple times.
Likewise, if experiencing problems with KMLZ to Earth, use the Menu, Manage KMZL, and either Force Stop, Clear Data, or Clear Cache.
This application runs a web server on your device at http://localhost:8001/ to serve pages from it's "Home" directory to Google Earth. In order to do this, it will have a running process in the background. A notification will be issued to remind you that this process is running. If you view the notification, then you return to the application, where pressing back will allow you to terminate the application and the background web server process.
• loads gpx, kml and kmz files and draws tracks, routes and waypoints on different maps
• different map types: Google Maps, Mapbox, HERE and OpenStreetMaps
• detailed information about tracks, routes and waypoints
• altitude and speed graphs
• shows current GPS position
• built-in files browser
• English, German, Italian and Slovak interface translations
POWERFUL GEOLOCATED RECORD TAKING:
*automatically timestamped file name when created and the location GPS location is established
*Google Earth KML or ZIP archives using e-mail or any other web based user enabled service.
*Drop your KML files into Google Earth to see your location mapped on the desktop.
Your satisfaction is our priority. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any issues.
You can enjoy unlimited navigation features with no hidden costs.
offline gps navigation
free map updates
multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
GPS / Glonass ready
speed limit warnings
fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
large POI database
pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
night mode based on local sunset time
* 20M DOWNLOADS WORLDWIDE *
* TOP 5 NAVIGATION IN 12 COUNTRIES!*
“- From the plenty of navigation apps I tried, this is one of the best.”
“- Eger iyi bir navigasyon arıyorsanız iyi bir navigasyon buldunuz.”
“- Ottimo insuperabile in galleria ed in uscita dalla stessa molto dettagliato.”
“- Buena cantidad de mapas.”
• Offline navigation. No Internet connection required for the use of the program and maps: No additional expenses on roaming or dependency on mobile connection.
• Access to maps at any time: Maps are downloaded to the internal memory of a device or an SD-card.
• Offline maps of 62 countries are available for purchase.
• Map subscription: Map purchase for a limited period (4 weeks, 1 year) with prices starting at 1.49 EUR.
• Navitel.Traffic. Information on all traffic jams in the covered area, available in real time.
• Navitel.Friends/Cloud. Messaging with friends, tracking their location and routing towards them. Program settings and waypoints are stored in the NAVITEL cloud storage. Log in to Navitel.Friends/Cloud service using your social network profile (Facebook, Twitter, VKontakte)
• Navitel.Weather. Weather forecast information for the next three days anywhere in the world.
• Dynamic POI. Fuel prices, movie showtimes and other useful information.
• Navitel.Events. Road accidents, road works, speed cams and other events marked on the map by users.
• Navitel.SMS. Message exchange with friends while navigating.
• SpeedCam warnings. Information on radars, video recording cameras and speed bumps.
• 3D Mapping. Three-dimensional maps with texture and number of floors support.
• 3D Road interchanges. Displaying multilevel road interchanges in 3D mode.
• Line Assist. Route calculations taking multilane traffic into account and visual prompts while following the route.
• Multilanguage support. Support of the interface and voice prompts in multiple languages.
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance. Voice guidance while moving along the route, warnings on battery charge and connection to the satellites.
• Dashboard. More than 100 different gauges: time, speed, weather and other parameters.
• Fast route calculation. Instant calculation and routing of any length and complexity.
• Unlimited number of waypoints for routing. Easy routing with unlimited number of waypoints.
• Customizable user interface. Ability to adapt the program interface and map display mode for your own needs.
• Multitouch support. Quick access to map scaling and rotation functions via the multitouch input.
• Purchase through the program menu.
• GPS / GLONASS.
OFFLINE NAVIGATION MAPS FOR PURCHASE
Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iran, Iceland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Philippines, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, Vatican.
If you have any questions contact us: email@example.com. We will be happy to help you.
CONNECT WITH US
Converts track into route (OziExplorer *.rte or MapSource *.gpx)
Conversion *.plt в *.kml and vise versa,
Conversion *.plt в *.kmz and vise versa,
Conversion *.plt to *.gpx and vise versa,
Conversion *.plt to OziExplorer route*.rte,
Conversion *.plt to route *.gpx
From Android 4.4.4 and later Google do not permit for third party applications to write to external sd-card. Only to read. So move your source file to internal memory before.
Turn your Andoid Phone/Tablet into an outdoor GPS for trips into the backcountry.
This app gives you similar mapping options as you might know from Garmin GPS handhelds.
Main features for outdoor-navigation:
• Easy+Fast Bulk-download of map tiles for OFFLINE USAGE (PRO-VERSION ONLY !)
• Display Real-Time nowCoast Weather Information and NEXRAD Weather Radar
• Free access to more than 100.000 seamlessly stitched USGS topographic maps - easy to use as browsable map layer
• Create and edit Waypoints
• Create and edit Routes (PRO only !)
• Route-Navigation (Point-to-Point Navigation)
• Track Recording (with speed, elevation and accuracy profile)
• Tripmaster with fields for odometer, average speed, bearing, elevation, etc.
• GPX/KML/KMZ Import/Export
• Search (placenames, POIs, streets)
• Customizable datafields in Map View and Tripmaster (e.g. Speed, Distance, Compass, ...)
• Share Waypoints, Tracks or Routes (via eMail, Dropbox, Facebook, ..)
• Display coordinates in Lat/Lon, UTM or MGRS/USNG (Military Grid/ US National Grid), North America Lambert Conformal Conic (LCC)
• and many more ...
Available map layers:
• USGS DRGs: Seamless coverage of topo maps of the USA at Scales 1:250.000, 1:100.000, 1:63.000 and 1:24.000/25.000
• New US Topo maps (PRO ONLY !)
• USGS High Resolution aerial imagery
• NAIP Orthoimagery for conterminous US
• Google Maps (Satellite images, Road- and Terrain-Map)
• Bing Maps (Satellite images, Road-Map)
• Open Street Maps (OSM Mapnik and Cloudemade Cyclemap)
• Earth At Night
Available map overlays:
• Hillshading overlay layer for OSM, Google or Bing maps (PRO-VERSION ONLY !)
• Ridge Weather Radar NWS
• Wind, Temperature, Pressure
• Wind Vectors
• Precipitation Estimate - 1-hr
• Precipitation Forecast 24h
• Surface Air Temperature
• Hazard Warnings
• Tropical Cyclone Track
• Wind Vector Forecast 24h
• Max. Air Forecast 24h
• Min. Air Forecast 24h
USGS DRG topographic maps:
The 7.5-minute maps (1:24.000/1:25.000) are the best maps for outdoor activities in the USA. Although some of the maps are quite old, they contain many small pathes and 4WD tracks that are missing in new USTopos, Google, Bing and OSM maps.
New US Topo Maps:
US Topo maps are a graphic synthesis of The National Map data files and are produced in the familiar 7.5-minute by 7.5- minute geographic format. Current US Topo map layers include an orthoimage base, transportation, geographic names, topographic contours, boundaries, hydrography and woodlands. Also included are the Public Land Survey System (PLSS) and the United States National Grid.
Currently US Topo maps cover about 75% of the conterminous US. Full coverage with latest maps will be available soon (est. Summer 2013)
Seamless coverage of contiguous US with 1m/pixel resolution
HRO aerial imagery:
High resolution arial photos covering US urban areas & borders (up to 10cm/pixel)
Use this navigation app for outdoor activities like hiking, biking, camping, climbing, riding, skiing, canoeing, hunting, snowmobile tours, offroad 4WD tours or search&rescue (SAR).
Add custom waypoints in longitude/latitude, UTM or MGRS/USNG format with WGS84 datum.
Import/Export/Share GPS-Waypoints/Tracks/Routes in GPX or Google Earth KML/KMZ format. (PRO-VERSION ONLY !)
View Real-time nowCoast weather information like temperature or windvectors and overlay to map.
See animated NEXRAD rain radar to make accurate predictions when raining will start/stop (PRO-VERSION ONLY !).
LIMITATIONS OF THE FREE VERSION:
• No Bulkdownload
• No new) US-Topos layer
• No Hillshading overlay
• Max. 3 Waypoints
• Max. 3 Tracks
• No Routes
• No import of waypoints and tracks
• No Local City DB (Offline Search)
US topographic maps are enhanced with Atlogis® hillshading and placenames.
Please send comments and feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits Map of Kiev offline:
- Ease of Use
- Highly detailed maps are adapted to work with mobile devices
- Smooth operation with map
- Support for screen and tablet devices with high resolution screens
- Determine your location using GPS
- Send your GPS coordinates via SMS or Email or any other service to your friends
Mapping data based on OpenStreetMap © (http://www.openstreetmap.org) under license Creative Commons Attribution / Share Alike License
- downloading map for arbitrary area
- searching objects using object name or object type
- address search (by street name & house number)
- search by coordinates
- showing touristic places
- showing pubs in the selected area :)
- tracking location via GPS/WIFI/cellular
- share POI coordinates with friends via SMS
- add locations to the 'favorites'
- based on openstreemap & osmdroid
Zoo Nsk is a free mobile application for the Novosibirsk zoo, one of the three biggest zoos in Russia. Zoo Nsk is provided to navigate on the zoo territory and to inform visitors about the zoo animals, attractions, working hours, and services. The Zoo Nsk app is a great chance to make your visit to the Novosibirsk zoo more interactive and usable. The zoo has over eleven thousand animals from all over the world and is an active participant of different captive breeding programs for endangered species.
· Zoom in/out, pan
· Switch on/off map layers (animals, cafes, attractions, etc)
· View information about working hours, tickets price, provided services, and planned events
· Locate your current position
· Search by animal names, including nicknames (if any)
· View information about animals, cafes, attractions, kids railway time-table, etc.