Using When I Work for time and attendance uses your employees' GPS location to ensure they are clocking in from an approved address.
You can also use When I Work Time & Attendance to track payroll hours and to prepare data for payroll processing via your desktop computer.
When I Work Time & Attendance works even better when used with When I Work Scheduling.
The application reinvents the way companies and employees manage business processes from their smartphones. Both employees and managers are able to use the application in a multitude of ways to increase productivity and efficiency. TotalHRWorks, powered by SaaShr.com, works in sync with your workforce management suite, and comes with the same level of industry-leading data security that you’ve trusted in the past.
Note - This app is available to the entire user community of SaaShr.com channel partners. A valid username and password are required to use this app.
Employee Level Functionality:
•Submit time off requests
•View time off balances
•Check historical pay statements
•GPS can be used to confirm punch location (as an optional feature if enabled by employer and employee)
Manager Level Functionality:
•See who is in or out
•Streamline HR tasks through checklists
•Approve time off requests
•Limit employee access to clocking in through geo-restrictions
The SAAS based, hardware agnostic & cloud based solution enables adoption of the product with zero capital expenditure and requires no dedicated hardware installation.
The current problems addressed by the mobile identification systems:
- Identifying people on-the-field, on-the-go to enhance the organization productivity.
- Providing a unified solution for the in office and on-the-field employees.
- OneClick attendance of the students in the classroom of educational institutes.
You need a way to manage labor schedules, employee attendance, and sales data directly at your fingertips. It’s essential that you quickly make decisions affecting your business, and to do that you need the be able to access the information fast. Look no further. The TimeForge Manager app, compatible with your smartphone and tablet, is an easy and cost-effective solution that puts controlled labor in the palm of your hand.
Features (for managers ONLY):
- View a daily breakdown of scheduled employees.
- View employee attendance.
- View employees who are currently clocked in.
- Optional TimeClock Mode allows staff to clock in and out.
- View pending Shift Swaps and Bid Shifts.
- View pending Employee Requests.
- Easily read your TimeForge Messages.
- Keep track of your TimeForge Daily Log.
- Find employee contact information, like phone numbers, at your fingertips.
- View your own attendance and scheduled shifts.
- See weather forecasts to adjust your schedule as necessary.
- View your actual sales.
With the TimeForge Manager App, you have the freedom to manage your business without being tied to your computer. Whether it’s monitoring your clocked in employees or observing your labor costs throughout the day, you’ll be prepared for right choices for your staff.
Note: This app requires the credentials of a TimeForge Manager account and is not compatible with TimeForge Employee accounts.
Need help? Not sure if this app is right for you? Call us! 866-684-7191
Create your shifts patterns so it can be used for a person who works shifts as well.
Save your daily working information, it will be displayed in the monthly list of the time card and on the calendar.
Manage and track absence, paid leave, TOIL (time off in lieu )'s total days and support overtime (OVT1), (OVT2) hours,Working Early(EA) hours.
From "Menu", select "Base Setting" and create your working shifts patterns. Select "Base Setting" → move to Setting screen.
1. Input your company's Start day of counting. When you tap this button, a calculator will be popup.
2. Create patterns. Tap each pattern, then move to Pattern setting screen.
＊Pattern Setting screen＊
1. Tap "Color" button to select a color for each pattern. There are 10 colors to choose from. ＊This color will be displayed on the calendar.
2. Input your company's Base working hours, Overtime hours OVT1 and OVT2.
3. How to input break time: For example, you have one hour break. Input "01:00" and tap "OK".
4. When you finish entering all, tap "OK", then move back to Setting screen.
5. Tap "Ok" again in the Setting screen to save the data.
6. You can create 3 different patterns with the same way and can be also changed pattern name.
Buttons from the left-bottom of the calendar;
"Today" button: Tap this button to go back to today's date.
"Left" and "Right" buttons: You can move the date to right and left.
"Time Card" button: Move to Time Card screen. You can see here the monthly attendance record.
＊How to enter attendance time and other information of your daily work.＊
1. Tap "Touch here to enter" of the lower part of the calendar.
2. Then move to Working Hours screen.
＊Working Hours screen＊
1. Time&Day display
2. Memo: You can save notes here.
3. There are 3 buttons;
TOIL ( time off in lieu )
Select one for your day. ＊When tap these buttons, move to the calendar automatically.
4. When you want to edit the data you have entered, tap "Edit" button, then move to Edit screen.
5. Select a pattern.
6. When you tap "IN" ( arriving time at work ) button, the time will be automatically saved.
7. When you tap "OUT" ( leaving time from work ) button, the time will be automatically saved.
8. When you want to edit arriving time and leaving time, tap "Edit" button.
＊Time Card screen＊
1. Tap "Time Card" button on the calendar, then move to the Time Card screen. Working Days, Absence Days, Paid Leave Days, TOIL Days, Base, Overtime (OVT1 & OVT2), and Sum will be displayed in the list so you can track the attendance records at one view.
2. Press "Menu" button, then select "Email" button to send the time card records by email.
1. Base Setting: Create your working shift patterns and start day of counting here.
2. Mark: Tap "Mark" or "Mark2" button → Select one mark you want to add on the calendar → Tap the date you want to add the mark. The mark will be displayed on the date you selected.
＊Mark can be deleted by selecting the same mark and tap twice.
3. Setting: You can select start a day of the week for the calendar etc…
4. Password: Set password.
5. Backup: You can save the data to SD card.
When you assign your sales-team with the field-work, you don’t exactly know about the whereabouts of the staff. Or are they really working? You don’t have any option apart from going by what they tell you. Do you have any Solution to this?
After a deep-drilling of the problem and understanding the recurrent inconsistencies found in daily-reporting by various outdoor-employees, Secureye, a global giant in security & surveillance has come up with the solution. A mobile application, ON-time Employee Manager, coupled with the Time & Attendance Biometric Machine, is an ideal mechanism for all the companies having field staff.
With ON-time Employee Manager for the field-staff, let’s see what all it does for you:
1.) This is a web-managed service and you can check the reports by logging into the website. A user-name and password will be allocated to each user as per his designation and he can see his as well as reports of his juniors in real-time by logging into the website.
2.) When your employees are in the office, they can register their attendance through the Biometric Machine, but when they are in the field, they can simply record their attendance through ON-time Employee Manager accessible on their 2G/3G-enabled Smart-phones, right from the location of their first assignment of the day.
3.) As soon as the attendance is registered through ON-time Employee Manager, it gets reflected in reports at the Head Office with the image of the employee, his exact location and the specific Date & Time.
4.) Employees can schedule their daily plans easily with ON-time Employee Manager assisting them to navigate through the routes of daily engagements.
5.) With ON-time Employee Manager in place, you can keep a tab on your employee’s whole-day activities like how much time exactly he spends on each assignment and how many meetings he manages to pull off in a day. This enables you to assess his daily productivity.
6.) Capturing notes right after a meeting is critical. ON-time Employee Manager makes it quick and easy for the employee to put his meeting-remarks right after the meeting and that automatically get updated in his reports.
7.) Amazingly if an employee is on the visit to a new client, he can easily add on a new entry to his data-base by just clicking a picture of the client’s visiting card on his phone. After the back-end people thoroughly scrutinize and validate the card-details, they are uploaded systematically in the employee’s partner-database. Now this is what a facility is in an application. An employee doesn’t have to carry visiting cards and sundry details related to clients every time he visits them, he can extract the specific details from his partner-database.
8.) This Smart-phone-based application also keeps track of your employee’s daily cumulative travel as it automatically calculates the kilometers and shows them in the reports.
9.) Through this application, an employee can enter the daily expenses, if any, along with the picture of the receipts which become accessible for the signing authorities.
10.) The employee can upload orders, if any, in his reports.
11.) Moreover, the employee can also access his partner’s database, contacts & leads while being on the move. Contact details can be updated on the move which simultaneously get transferred to the Central Location.
12.) Additionally, employees at higher rung can track their juniors working in any location in real-time.
13.) Since ON-time Employee Manager is a quintessential cloud-based application, employees can also view and review their work and progress on a regular basis by logging into www.ontimeemployeemanager.com.
* View their schedule
* Access their guest's history and details so they can provide a highly personalized experience
* Track commission earned to-date
* Track their performance against performance goals like service revenue, retail sales, punctuality, customer retention, booking requests, pre-bookings and more
* Capture guest feedback in the app - i.e. set up a digital customer feedback kiosk with this app
This mobile app is for ManageMySpa customers only. To use this app you must:
* Be assigned as an employee in your ManageMySpa account
* Have mobile access turned on in your employee profile
* Have an active connection to the internet
ManageMySpa is an all-in-one, cloud software for salons, spas, and medi spas with rich capabilities across appointment scheduling, online bookings, billing, built-in marketing, inventory management, CRM and loyalty features and more. Learn more at www.managemyspa.com.
Timesheet Mobile is the preferred employee timekeeping and location tracking solution for Builders, Contractors, Healthcare, Security, Transportation, Event Planners, and all Trades with Mobile Employees.
Time and Location Tracking:
Punch in and out with the click of a button.
Log time against Jobs & Tasks.
Add Jobsite Notes.
Captures Employee GPS coordinates when they Punch in and out.
Timesheets and Reports via Web Based Account:
Excel Reports detailing Employee shifts and labor hours.
Excel Reports detailing labor hours per Job.
Import Timesheets to Quickbooks for fast Payroll and Customer Invoices
More report and import options available (contact us).
NOTE: REQUIRES SUBSCRIPTION TO WEB BASED SOFTWARE. Visit www.timesheetmobile.com to get free trial.
To use this application, your employer must have a corresponding Timesheet Mobile™ subscription configured for usewith our Timesheet Mobile Apps. Contact your employer for details.
EventBoard allows you to view and search for conference sessions by name, speaker, tracks, time slot, and keyword. EventBoard also provides access to other valuable conference resources, such as maps, floor plans, news feeds, and conference web pages. EventBoard's push notifications can alert you to late breaking conference or schedule changes.
Once a conference catalog is downloaded, the information is stored locally on the device, allowing EventBoard to help you plan your session attendance even when network access is not available.
EventBoard also allows users to mark favorite sessions, plan attendance, and rate attended sessions. Each conference is branded differently to portray it's unique look and feel.
For more details, visit the EventBoard site at http://eventboardmobile.falafel.com
Swiped or keyed transactions
Low transaction fees
Industry lowest rates
Email or text customer receipts
Upload company logo for receipt branding
Receipts show customer signature
Receipts stored online for the life of the account
Easy to use interface makes transactions fast and easy
Customized merchant receipts, with personalized social media links
Transaction history reports
Credit and refund sales directly from your phone
Online virtual terminal with integrated reporting
Link to other credit card terminals for multiple locations and reporting
The uAccept Merchant Account Processing app is free to download. The app requires a merchant account provided by ProcessingPoint, Inc.
Boomr is the best tool for tracking employee time. Know when and where your team is working and drive efficiency with real-time reporting. Run your business from the cloud with our modern time tracking solution.
Turn your Android device into a powerful cloud-based time and attendance system.
Employees can check in and out for work, submit tasks and photos and log lunch breaks in less than a second. Managers can see who is working and create time and attendance reports anytime, anywhere. Never worry about missing a shift again. With Boomr, paper timesheets are a thing of the past.
Boomr is the perfect solution for small and medium businesses looking to track time and attendance without the usual costs and overhead of traditional systems.
- Employees use the app on their Android device to track time spent at work
- Add an unlimited number of locations directly from the app
- Our map uses GPS tracking so employees must be physically present at the work location in order to check in and log work hours
- Managers can approve shifts and add new employees from the app
- Multiple employees can check in from the same device using a secure PIN code
- Cloud-based solution - no software or hardware to install and maintain
- Our technology allows for real-time access to your entire team. Visualize where your employees are working and use our platform to communicate about tasks or projects
- Payroll and billing reports can be seamlessly integrated to your preferred accounting, finance and payroll platforms
- We support international number/date formatting and currencies (Dollar, Euro, Pound, Yen, etc.)
- A simple and intuitive app that can be implemented with your employees in the matter of minutes
- Our awesome support team is always just a phone call or email away!
Try Boomr free for 30 days. No credit card required. Grow with our product, pay monthly and cancel anytime.
OVER 8,000+ BUSINESSES FROM 40+ COUNTRIES HAVE USED BOOMR. Our product is loved by many industries including Landscaping and Lawn Care; Construction, Contracting and Plumbing; Healthcare, Wellness and Beauty; Cleaning Services; Restaurants and Retail; Staffing and Event Planning; Trucking, Towing and Transportation; Education and Non-Profits; Technology and IT Services; Property Management and many, many more.
KEEP YOUR BUSINESS CONNECTED. Sync your Boomr account with partner services such as ZenPayroll, Xero and QuickBooks Online to seamlessly run your business. This is available for free!
Download the Boomr app now!
Phone: (866) 687-6228
Support Page: http://support.boomr.com
The PARiM mobile app incorporates the key features and tools of the staff access portal to allow employee access from anywhere and anytime.
* clocking in and out of shifts;
* a complete schedule overview;
* a list of all open shifts and the option to apply to them;
* accepting/rejecting shift requests;
* cancelling shifts;
* managing time sheets;
* view the profiles of your staff and subcontractors.
To use the app, you have to be a registered user of PARiM workforce management software that you can find at http://parim.co.uk
Though Android 2.3.x is still supported, we encourage users to upgrade to enjoy a better app experience.
Users authorized for multiple markets will see whatever available shifts associated with the last market they logged into on the web app.
* Geolocated activity reporting with media attachments
Version 1.2.0 release notes:
* Shift commitments are here! Commit to upcoming available shifts directly from the app
* Shift team colors added to shift lists and details
* Urgent news list and detail items are now visually distinct
* Message list read/unread items are now visually distinct
* Bulletins list read/unread and urgent items now visually distinct
* Added no results messages for all lists
* Added app version number to the Account page
* Subdomain now case insensitive
* Many additional bug fixes and performance improvements
Version 1.1.2 release notes:
* Subdomain allows for multiple separate subdomains to access the same app
* Multiple bug fixes
* Enhanced form usability
Version 1.1.1 release notes:
* Many bug fixes
* Performance improvements
* Better error handling
* Better network connectivity feedback
* Time Punch Confirmations
* Message Center redesign
What Can Mobile Time Management offers?
• Real time tracking of employees working offsite.
• Keep track of employee locations through GPS coordinates.
• Mobile application for clocking in/out available for Android and iPhone.
• Seamless integration with SAP ERP system.
• Elimination of errors associated with manually collected data.
• Reduction of paperwork and time-theft.