Automatic data usage measurement - simply start the app once, and it will automatically measure your data usage from that point on. Whenever you are concerned about your data usage, just open the app to check.
High-precision data usage measurement - the app gives an accurate measurement of your data usage, without any inconsistencies at any moment. Wi-Fi data usage measurements are organized by each SSID.
Easy-to-read statistics screen - measured data usage is separated by Wi-Fi usage and mobile usage and displayed in easy-to-read graphs. Data usage per app can also be displayed, so you can know which apps use the most data.
Transfer speed monitor - a transfer speed monitor can be displayed permanently in the upper-right corner of the screen. Instantly check when and how much data is being transferred.
Widgets - widgets are supported, so you can check your data usage without opening the app. (For premium users only.)
Turkish - Hakan Güven
Franch - DyAzz55
Italian - crizan
Spanish - papuchinxr
Russian - shwwru
Data ON-OFF is FREE. However, we need to support our efforts to continuously improve the app with occasional ads. There is an option to turn them off through in-app purchase. For example, our team is now working hard on a solution for Lollipop users, which requires many hours of paid programmers work. Thank you for your ongoing support and understanding.
1) ICS users (Android 4) must add the widget as explained in this guide: http://support.google.com/ics/nexus/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=it&answer=1628154
2) widgets installed on external memory (SD card) could not work properly.
- enable/disable (switch on/off) data with a single click;
- 3 widget icon styles;
- (optional) notifications when data setting changes (not by Data ON-OFF);
- (optional) automatically restore user configuration when it's changed;
- (optional) auto disable mobile data when battery level is lower than a custom value;
- (optional) event monitor and logging (about data config).
- Access Network State
- Change Network State
- if the mobile data setting changes (not changed by Data ON-OFF) when the phone is connected to a WiFi network, Data ON-OFF ignores the change and does not update the widget icon. This is an implementation choice, that saves some memory RAM.
Please report any bugs or suggestions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
BY DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW:
a. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
b. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH USE.
c. THE APPLICATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS, EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS, OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE APPLICATION COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
• Monitor Mobile Data and Wi-Fi in real time.
• Today Widget
• Predictive forecast tells when you will go over and sets daily quotas.
• Simple and intuitive design reflects current usage status.
• Works with any carrier, any plan, and any billing cycle.
• Set usage alerts.
MEDIA IS RAVING ABOUT IT..
Featured utility on CNET.COM ...
"If your data charges are the thorn in your bill, an app like Data Usage could be really useful. It’s very accurate,.." - AFR.COM
App runs in background and shows real-time usage information as a widget on your home screen.
With this most precise tool, you are always in control of data plan limit and save hundreds or thousands on data overages!
Cool feature competitors don't have:
BILLING PERIODS & SETUP:
✔ monthly, weekly and daily quota limits
✔ flexible billing period, pre-paid billing, yearly billing, roaming usage etc.
✔ separate cellular and Wi-Fi billing cycle and quota settings
✔ auto reset on billing period end
✔ simple setup – just enter billing period and quota
✔ reads data usage from device no carrier login needed
✔ works with ANY phone carrier around the world including but not limited to Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, O2, Vodafone, Orange, Movistar, Three (3), Bell, Rogers, Claro, Telus, Virgin and Optus**
✔ monitor used % of quota and actual usage on widget without ever opening app again
✔ customize progress bar, data unit and launch settings
✔ progress bar turns yellow indicating caution on crossing ideal usage
✔ strikingly unique user interface and awesome icon
✔ billing period data usage and ideal usage on same progress bar
✔ predictive data usage analysis – estimates likely billing cycle usage based on current usage
✔ shows remaining days, quota and quota per day in easy to read format
✔ calculates ideal daily usage based on current consumption
BACKGROUND MONITORING & ALERTS:
✔ continuous background data usage monitoring
✔ real-time customizable alerts on exceeding certain usage
HISTORY & CHARTS:
✔ History of data usage by billing cycle with daily detail
✔ Chart visualization for daily usage and billing cycle usage
HELP & SUPPORT:
✔ email support from within app
✔ full user help included with app
** Android 2.2+ phones that supports retrieving network stats. This program has been tested on some of the major phones only. not all phones are supported.
This app features most advanced data usage tracking engine, which is more precise than any other app out there.
This is the only app that constantly monitors your usage and ideal usage on same progress bar.
For example, if you have 200 MB monthly plan, on 15th day of billing cycle, your ideal usage would be 100 MB. If you are going over ideal usage at any given point in your billing cycle, by default, progress bar will turn yellow.
This unique feature ensures that you evenly spread your usage and you are not left with little quota towards end of billing cycle.
NOTE: PLEASE INSTALL THIS APP ON DEVICE MEMORY. SD CARD INSTALLATION IS NOT SUPPORTED
Key features of Data Manager:
- Supports Mobile and Wi-Fi traffic
- Separates traffic by applications
- Monthly/Weekly/Daily reports
- Statistics and Graphs, for easy data visualization
- Modern and intuitive interface
- Low energy usage
- No Ads
(1) the monthly network usage traffic will soon exceed or exceeded alert the user from the set value is defined.
(2) the cost of , balance sheet date, automatically flow to zero of the previous month to recalculate.
(3) to provide daily and monthly 3G and WIFI traffic reports.
(4) to provide stand-alone program of traffic reports.
3G Defender is only available to upload and download totals not calculated separately,
Users to download only to billing, or upload before billing, 3G Defender Not suitable for use.
✓ xdadevelopers: http://www.xda-developers.com/android/toggle-data-5-lollipop/
✓ Pocketables: http://www.pocketables.com/2014/11/toggle-data-widget-5-0-wtasker-support-released.html
✓ The Android Soul: http://www.theandroidsoul.com/toggle-data-onoff-android-5-0-lollipop/
✓ BlogTechnika: http://www.blogtechnika.com/toggle-mobile-data-on-your-android-5-0-running-smartphone-with-this-application/
✓ NaldoTech: http://www.naldotech.com/toggle-data-5-0-lollipop-widget-apk-download-install/
The first widget to toggle mobile data on Android™ 5.0/5.1! With Locale/Tasker support!
Easily toggle your mobile data with this widget. Works on Android™ 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) and most devices from Android 2.2 upwards. Please contact me if your device is not supported and I'll try to add support as soon as possible.
Important: This app requires root. Use at your own risk. If you don't know what "root" is, then don't install this app. It won't work without root!
● Locale/Tasker compatible plugin
● Support for custom icon images
Please add the widget or shortcut to your home screen via your launcher.
Use a Locale/Tasker compatible automation tool to create tasks which use this app's plugin.
Please note: The widget is passive. Thus, it has to request root every time it is refreshed. Although the battery impact is negligible, this usually results in frequent (Toast) messages indicating that the app was granted root rights. Please refer to your superuser management app if you'd like to disable those messages specifically for this app.
On Android 5.0 and later when SELinux is set to enforcing: a superuser app with support for a SELinux context parameter (-cn). Currently, only SuperSU supports this parameter.
You can request a refund of this app within three days after your purchase. Contact me via email ( email@example.com ) and include your order number. Also, if you didn't like the app, please tell me why so I can continue improving it. Thanks.
For customers outside the European Union:
You might have to pay taxes to your local tax authority. You are solely responsible to withhold and/or pay any due taxes in this case.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Data Settings is just a shortcut to the data management settings page, to allow you to enable or disable the data connection and/or the 2G in two clicks.
You can contribute to the project here : http://github.com/buzeeg/datasettings
Version history :
- Adding Jelly Bean support
- Fixes for Gingerbread
- Icon depending on the version of Android
- Adding Lollipop support
Now quickly Turn On and Turn Off 3G/2G and WiFi.
Also It provide an quick option to Turn On and Off the Bluetooth.
A widget / application to toggle "Data enabled" setting. No modification to APN, no wait to reconnect!
NOTE: This is a WIDGET, please add from Home screen after installation.
You need CM Data Manager if:
Your mobile data runs out quickly
You have to pay for every MB you use
You’d like to find out which apps waste your data
Highlights of CM Data Manager:
☆Handy & Light: Less than 5MB and shows real-time data info without pestering you. Get set up in seconds by entering some simple information.
☆Professional & Totally Free: Full protection of your mobile data, and no fees whatsoever!
☆Thoughtful & Accurate: Sends an alert to you when apps are wasting data or you’re near your data limits. Also shows you where you are in your current data cycle.
☆Monitor data usage:
Monitor mobile data usage 24/7 and show accurate info instantly. No need to text or wait again!
☆Budget your data, save your phone bill:
Avoid overspending by setting a monthly cap and we’ll help ensure you never go over.
☆Extend your data life:
Stop apps from inappropriately using data in the background and keep data available for later.
☆Measure network speed:
A cute floating widget shows your true network speed. Find out how fast your network really goes.
1) USE DATA-FREE APPS – We save you a ton of mobile data by bringing you the most popular apps free of mobile data charges.
2) KNOW WHERE YOUR DATA GOES – You deserve to know how your data is used, so we let you control it on an app-by-app basis. This way you keep more of your mobile data.
3) EXTEND YOUR BATTERY LIFE – Unwanted background data drains your phone's battery. By putting you in charge of your data usage we significantly increase your phone’s battery life.
4) GO GLOBAL – Data doesn’t stay local, so we make it easy to manage your mobile data, even while roaming.
With DataEye, you discover an amazing world of data-free Apps and finally take charge of your mobile data usage!
*We are working hard to bring more carriers onboard with Data Free apps. Your carrier may not provide any currently but you can enjoy DataEye to save mobile data and extend your battery life.
Analyze WiFi networks around you!
Presentation of all data from your WiFi device.
Wireless network analyze
Diagnose connection status and signal strength
Wifi signal quality check
Scanning wifi networks
Wifi connection manager
Splendid UI consistent with Android Holo theme
You will never need other WiFi manager app!
App is divided into four tabs:
1) Connection tab – info about current connection, net and access point you are conected to. All important informations like SSID, BSSID, MAC, speed or lease duration are available, Your IP address, netmask and net gateway with dns adresses.
2) Acces points list tab – list of all visible network access points to your device. Every row describes one network with its name, channel, security and signal strength. You can sort this list by every attribute and discover networks around you!
3) Channels tab – graph presentation of visible networks with parabola shape depending on signal strength and channel on which network is working.
4) Signal tab – graph of time-dependent net signal strength. Small list showing every visible net. You can select most important network from list and watch how it's signal strength is changing in time.
Application offers also:
- analyzing networks around you
- sharing every tab and every info with your friends!
- copying connection info to clipboard
- turning WiFi on/off
- turning WiFi on application start
- turning WiFi on application stop
- and much more...!
Keep 3G Switch on your screen and don't forget to recommend to your friends.
Your valuable comments are always welcome.
Danish, Dutch, English, German, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish and Swedish translation available.
Discreet and simple widget that can be placed on your home screen to keep an eye on your network usage. Shows wifi / wlan and 4G / LTE / 3G / GPRS traffic.
Try out the new quota in the pro version. :)
You can customize the user interface and configure widgets individually - just take a look at the screenshots.
Please report any bugs. :)
Pro version features:
- Turn off display of cell/wifi individually
- More background colours
- More font colours
The good old widgets are still available if you rather want to use them. They're named "OLD Data counter" in your list of widgets.
If you want to become a beta tester of Data counter widget and stay ahead of the rest, please check out https://plus.google.com/communities/115029169945937176952 :)
Known issue: There's a bug in Samsung Galaxy S5 latest firmware version for Android 5.0 (Lollipop) that leads the device to report way too high data usage.
Manage your Blogger account quick and easily. Make a new blog post, edit your old ones, and delete an embarrassing one are just some of the things you can do with this app.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with feedback, or feature requests.
Want to catch Rainbow Trout?
No problem. Just open the app and select Rainbow Trout and you'll be presented with every location in Alberta where that species has been stocked along with the quantity stocked and the average size.
Want peace and quiet while fishing?
Just use our "Heatmap"! It will show you in a quick glance which lakes are most crowded. We all need time to ourselves sometimes.
Just caught a goliath of a fish?
Congratulations! Now, go brag about it and share your story on the "Most Recent Catch" tab. (It's okay if you exaggerate a bit...it's a fishing story after all)
Want to find a new fishing spot near home?
Easy peasy. Fishing Alberta will notify you when you come near a great fishing spot. Maybe you could take a little extra time before work to enjoy this newly found spot!
When leaving a fishing site, Alberta Fishing will politely remind you to pick up after yourself. Fish and humans don't particularly care for trash :)
BFF Jane: "We still on 2nite 4 the movie?"
You: "AutoReply: I am taking a test right now...I'll get back to you asap!".
Create as many autoResponses as you like, and set them with ease.