DataWorks connects you to a range of Bluetooth low energy devices, allowing you to measure, record and then manage your data. With DataWorks you can connect to and record from multiple different devices at once.
DataWorks is currently compatible with, the Instrument Works BlueBox-pH Unit, Health Thermometer instruments and the Texas Instruments SensorTag.
- Scan and connect to multiple Bluetooth low energy devices.
- Real-time display of device data.
- Record/store data from multiple connected devices.
- Record data at regular intervals.
- Manage data in separate datasets.
- Easy one-touch calibration.
- Stored calibration history.
- Set alarms with visual and audible alerts.
- Add labels and notes to your datasets and data points.
- Easily export data in .csv format via email, dropbox and google drive.
For videos showing the use of the app, visit: vimeo.com/instrumentworks
For help using app and troubleshooting please visit: www.instrument-works.desk.com
The DataWorks application and Instrument Works water quality sensors are designed to be compatible with all Android phones containing Bluetooth 4.0 chips, and that are running Android 4.3 or later.