Dictation audio recording for professionals.
Recording and sending dictation files from your mobile device offers flexibility and reduces document turnaround time. Your dictation is uniquely identified with a group/facility number, user ID, and two demographic fields that you optionally fill in. When finished, your dictation is securely delivered to Dataworxs' distribution server where it is distributed via email to your own computer, an assistant's computer and/or your company's dictation server.
Important! Have your selected recipient white-list emails from firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your dictations are received.
An optional account with Dataworxs provides additional distribution, conversion and speech recognition options. Designed specifically to be compatible with Dataworxs' dictation workflow software, your dictation can be automatically imported into a Dataworxs stand-alone or Audioworxs integrated dictation and transcription system. With an optional speech recognition account, a transcribed document can then be emailed directly back to your mobile device.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface, streamlined for professional use
- Uniquely identify your dictation with a group/facility number and user ID
- Customizable demographic entry for automatic classification, prioritization and routing of your dictation
- Record, Pause, Rewind, Fast Forward and Play buttons
- Dictation audio securely sent to Dataworxs' distribution server where it is emailed to an address of your choosing
- Creates audio compatible with Audioworxs dictation system, AudioWav Player, and other stand-alone audio players
- Sent dictations are archived on your device where they can be re-sent to the same or different email address
Optional (contact email@example.com):
- An optional Dataworxs distribution account provides more audio conversion and distribution options
- An optional Dataworxs speech recognition account allows your dictation to be transcribed and emailed directly back to your mobile phone