Car Compass automatically records your car location when your phone disconnects with your car's bluetooth device. You can also manually record the location by clicking a button after parking the car. Set a "Smart Parking Alarm" and Car Compass will alert you when it is time to start walking towards your car from your current location. Car Compass helps you get to your car using a map. An arrow points to the location of your car. Walking navigation directions are available as well.
- Automatically records car location by monitoring the connection to your car's bluetooth device (no additional software needs to be installed)
- Smart Parking Alarm will estimate how long it will take for the user to walk to the car and fire when it is time to start
- Records car location using wifi signature if a GPS fix cannot be obtained (this happens in an indoor parking garage)
- Map shows location of car. Arrow points to car
- Walking navigation directions
- Add notes for car location
- Share car location via Email, SMS etc.
- Conserves battery by turning on your phone's GPS only when needed.
Try out the free, ad-supported version of this app at http://market.android.com/details?id=com.datawrx.android.carcompass. The free-version does not have the smart parking alarm feature.