Did you know that 90% of dating websites are made up of fake profiles. Most people will tell you that the 90% of dating scammers live in Africa and/or Russia, but we can tell you that this not true. We have found between 2015 and 2017 that the Philippines is the No. 1 country for dating scams.
Before you think you have found your perfect match from websites such as Tinder, Match.com, Zoosk, POF, OkCupid, Black People Meet and the other hundreds of apps popping up everyday, check out Dating Scams 101 before you get your heart broken.
Dating Scammers is powered by DatingScams101.com which is a National Cyber Security Ventures company. National Cyber Security has provided services to victims of dating scams, by investigating and tracking down these heartbreaking scammers around the world.
- Report Cyber Con-Artist, Extortionist and Cyber Blackmailers.
- Get a list of fake profiles, emails addresses, phone numbers and more.
- Share pictures of your scammer.
- Upload pictures and stories about your dating experience.
- Receive and share tips about online dating scams.
- Find out if he or she is married before they break your heart.
- Shop the largest spy shop on the internet.
- Post and receive relationship advice.
- Find out which dating websites and apps to stay away from.
- Hire a Cyber Security Investigator to track down scammers and blackmailer around the world.
Tags: GDE, Kam Manuel, ncs , ncsv, ncs university