It will allow you to search youtube for backing tracks on a desired root note, specific styles (jazz, blues, rock, pop, etc) or scales (major, minor, pentatonic, etc).
Just plug your android device and play guitar along! Practice scales, arpeggios, chords, harmony, or your tab reading skills using the back tracks that are available.
You can bookmark your favorite videos for later use and check the last played ones.
So, install the application and jam along!
If guitar tuner audio is too quiet, please email me your phone model, I'll try to fix it. Thanks!
Select a string in the Guitar Tuner, then tune your guitar string to that note. G.
This guitar tuner works like a pitch pipe for guitar.
- Guitar notes are acoustic
- Guitar tuner is louder
• Popular songs from latest releases
• Guitar & ukulele chords, notes and scores for more than 400,000 songs
• Chord diagrams with fingering. Each chord features multiple variations
• Free daily updates
• Оffline access to favorite tabs
• Left-handed mode
• Quick search by type, difficulty, tuning and rating
Powerful upgrades (available as an in-app purchase):
• 200,000 additional tabs with playback and multiple instruments
• accurate tuner
• precision metronome
• chord library with over 2 mln guitar chords
• tab printing
It's a great app for beginner players by Andrew Castillo
Love that it shows how to play individual chords and can scroll down automatically as you play
Great app by Xena Bean
I use the guitar chords and transpose them to the piano! Works great
This is AWESOME! by Samuel Varghese
Just an amazing and very useful app, I love the fact I don't need to print out chords anymore, just use the app to get any chords I want.
This mobile version of the famous Guitar Pro tab-editing program is the ideal companion for you to practice your favorite songs and share them at any time, anywhere!
An arpeggio, a riff, a chord sequence ringing in your head? You can now note and save all this on the single-track tablature NotePad.
✓ Supporting GP3/4/5 and GPX (Guitar Pro 6) formats,
✓ Reading music scores purchased on the portal mySongBook,
✓ File import via USB, web server and file browser,
✓ Built-in file library with search, filter, and favorite,
✓ Multitrack playback with soundboard: volume, solo-mute, soundbanks,
✓ Metronome and visual countdown,
✓ 3 levels of zoom,
✓ Guitar or bass fretboard (for right- and left-handers), and virtual keyboard.
Guitar Pro exclusive features:
✓ Single-track tablature NotePad,
✓ Instant tempo changes,
✓ Global transposing by half-tones,
✓ Tab, standard and slash notation,
✓ Sending files via e-mail from the application,
✓ Exporting files to GP format,
✓ Playing any selection in loops,
✓ Adjustable sound quality
✓ Simplified navigation between sections.
Guitar Pro is available for Android phones 2.2 Froyo version and higher. The display of the music score has been optimized for touchscreen tablets.
You have a question ? Find us on :
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/arobas.music
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/arobasmusic
Need help : https://support.guitar-pro.com
Tabs & Chords
• Huge catalogue of accurate tabs from Songsterr.com. Unlimited instant access to 500,000 tabs & chords.
• High transcription quality. There is only one version of tab per song.
• Legality. Music creators get paid.
• Realistic Guitar Engine. Learn and play along with Songsterr.
• Multiple Instruments. Most songs have tabs for individual instruments (guitar, bass, drums, vocal, etc).
• Multi Speed Playback. Slow down tab playback to learn difficult parts.
• Loop. Play back selected measures over and over again.
• Offline Mode. View and playback previously opened tabs offline.
• Solo. Hear just the instrument you are learning.
• Count in. Gives you time to prepare yourself for playing after tapping Play.
• History. Instantly access tabs you viewed recently.
• Favorites. Quickly access your favorite tabs.
• Favorites Syncing. Sign in with your songsterr.com account to synchronize favorites with website.
• No hidden fees. All-in-one app with unlimited lifetime access to all the tabs & chords.
✔ WE'VE BEEN FEATURED IN:
• IK Multimedia's iKlip App of the Week
• Premier Guitar and PDA Essentials Magazines
• iTunes App Store Top Paid, Top Grossing, What's Hot, and New & Noteworthy areas
✔ WHAT USERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ "I am a guitar teacher and this app is great for learning the notes on the strings - able to customize very well for quizzing yourself or your students!!"
★★★★★ "This is a well thought out app that is teaching me the fretboard while on vacation from my guitar. The best learning tool that I've yet to encounter for this purpose."
★★★★★ "Easy to use and I'm finally learning the notes on the fretboard. 5 minutes a day, that's all it takes. Well worth the small investment!"
✔ CHECK OUT A DEMONSTRATION VIDEO AT:
✔ SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE OR TABLET:
Easy to use, no fretboard scrolling, and real instrument sounds
✔ CREATE YOUR OWN CUSTOM EXERCISES:
• Configure the fretboard the way you want it! Simply touch the fretboard to select notes to work on or use the convenient presets
• Learn the fretboard forwards, backwards, randomly, vertically, and horizontally
• English (C D E F G A B) or Romance (Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Si) Syllables
• Right and Left Handed Options
• Smart learning engine that keeps track of your incorrect answers and gives you the best next round
• Configure Sharps or Flats
• Configure whether the answer is shown and/or notation is shown when you want to challenge yourself further.
✔ LEARN NOTES:
Master fretboard notes intelligently with fretboard note exercises that you create. Learning the fretboard notes is fundamental to understanding chords.
✔ LEARN FRETBOARD POSITIONS:
Master fretboard movement by practicing and recognizing fretboard note positions. This will give you the confidence and the mental training for playing notes and chords all over the fretboard.
✔ LEARN 11 MUSICAL KEYS:
Gain an understanding of the circle of fifths and learn the notes in 11 major musical keys. This will help you to pick up and play a song with ease!
✔ LEARN EAR TRAINING:
Improve your ability to improvise and play by ear with ear training exercises for notes
✔ LEARN SIGHT READING:
Practice reading music notation which will help you read sheet music and gain an understanding of how pitch relates to the fretboard notes
✔MONITOR YOUR PROGRESS:
Simple color coded statistics show you where you are strong and weak on the fretboard. This is a great way to know where to adjust your practice routines.
Compared to the free version, except that excellent professional version is the abundance of the type of effector no matter how you look at it!
In addition to simple "Acoustic", "Clean", representative of the distortion in the "Distortion", a second and emphasis on "OverDrive", "Metal", the bass representative of distortion also "Clean", sound of the bridge mute and, and other "Wah" and "Harmony", various sound sources have been added!
Anywhere at any time, when his favorite, in any tone, let's enjoy the guitar to one's heart's content!
----- Main function -----
[Code Play Mode
In this mode, play the chord. Based on your favorite guitar chords, you can play free chord progression.
[Fret play mode]
In this mode, play a single note. Because it corresponds to the display of fret range of all, solo play like a real guitar is achieved.
[Code setting mode]
You can edit the code set to be used in the code play mode. In addition, because the code table is displayed, it will be very useful as a code library.
Because you can also choose 10 kinds of effects, it is possible to pursue further the performance depending on the scene you ask a professional version.
It is possible to view the help corresponding to 12 languages, you will be able to exert a 100% performance for this application.
※ I recommend wearing earphone, headphone, etc. in order to hear clean bass
Guitarist / Guitarist / guitar / guitar / electric guitar / electric guitar / solo / solo
The advanced Chords Library tool lets you find any guitar chord you need and even shows different ways of playing a chord depending on your skill level. Listening to how a chord sounds is as easy as a single tap on the screen.
“The chord finder has been a big help, in quick situations if I need to look up a chord I'm unfamiliar with, it's got every chord I need right there.” – Keith Wallen, Adelitas Way
- Generate the chords you need to play in seconds
- Easy-to-learn user interface
- Different fingerings for each chord
- Strum string to play and hear chords
★ "Essential Tools for 2012" - WIRED Magazine ★
★ "A truly useful practice tool." - Guitar World ★
★ Best Apps of the Week - Gizmodo ★
Big Sale! 50% Off Limited Time Sale! Get it today!
The most popular guitar practice app on iOS is now on ANDROID! Join our growing family of 500,000+ users worldwide! This award-winning app includes five essential styles for mastering your guitar: Rock, Acoustic Blues, Humbucker Blues, Jazz, Reggae.
MAKES LEARNING GUITAR FUN
Practice jamming, learning scales and soloing to 5 great sounding jam tracks right from your Android device (plus more with in-app purchase)! Our easy-to-read scale charts show you exactly where to put your fingers to start sounding like a pro. See for yourself why thousands of guitarists love our jam track apps!
NINEBUZZ AWARDS AND HIGHLIGHTS
★ Guitar World - Top 15 Guitar Apps
★ Gizmodo - Best Apps of the Week
★ IK Multimedia (Makers of Amplitube/iKlip) - App of the Week
★ Premier Guitar - Pocket Power Tools
★ Apple - Featured - What's Hot
★ AppAdvice - "You'll be anxious to practice your chords and scales"
★ iPhoneAppCafe - Top 5 Apps for Guitarists
✔ A Major / A Minor
✔ B Major / B Minor
✔ C Major / C Minor
✔ D Major / D Minor
✔ E Major / E Minor
✔ F Major / F Minor
✔ G Major / G Minor
✔ Acoustic Blues
✔ Humbucker Blues
✔ Major Pentatonic
✔ Minor Pentatonic
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Pick a key to start playing the track.
2. Tap 'Chords' to see what chords are being played (rhythm)
3. Tap 'Scales' to see the scale charts for that key (lead)
★CHANGE THE STYLE AT ANY TIME!★
Learn the chord progression for each track, and then jump over to practicing scales. Guess what? There are only 5 'shapes' of the pentatonic scale to memorize! Once you know them up and down, learn where they start for each key. Soon, you'll be able to solo like a pro. Gain more versatility by playing in different modes (major/minor/blues major/blues minor) too.
WHAT IS THE PENTATONIC SCALE?
It simply means 5-note scale. It is widely used in virtually every style of music, and is one of the most important scales a guitarist can learn. There are 5 shapes, or finger patterns, to memorize. These never change; only the starting position changes for each key. Once you learn one key, the rest will come easy!
TIPS FOR THE SCALE CHARTS:
- Black dots are regular notes.
- Red dots are 'root notes'. These are notes of the key you are in.
- Blue dots are 'passing notes'. Including these notes puts you in a Blues mode.
PLEASE VISIT NINEBUZZ.COM/FAQ FOR HELP
PRACTICE SCALES WITH EASE
Major and Minor Pentatonic scale charts are included for every key. We show you where to put your fingers - just start playing a track, load up the scales and go! You're instantly jamming with the band.
FOR RHYTHM AND LEAD PLAYERS
Every track has a listing of chords that are used in the track, along with scale charts - practice rhythm or lead with ease!
A GREAT INVESTMENT
You will get hours and hours of use out of this little app. Practicing guitar shouldn't be boring - download this app today and make practice fun!
IT'S SO EASY TO USE
We created the simplest, fastest and most enjoyable way to practice guitar on a mobile device. Just tap a key and hit play!
Practicing your scales is the best way to get comfortable with the fretboard. Once your learn the 5 different shapes of the pentatonic scale in every key, you'll be able to play along and solo to nearly any song!
CREATED BY GUITARISTS, FOR GUITARISTS
Don't fear the fretboard — conquer it one scale at a time with Guitar Jam Tracks!
If you've ever wanted to learn how to play the guitar but didn't know where to start and don't want to spend a lot of money on private lessons, this is the app for you! Mahalo's beginner guitar course will get you acquainted with the basics so you can start rockin' out.
And even though we're convinced this app is the best way to learn to play the guitar, we're constantly trying to improve. So if you run into any issues while using this or any of our other apps, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Tons of great features!
• Jen Trani is YouTube's most popular guitar teacher with over 20 million views!
• Practice whenever you want without pressure from other students
• Take things at your own pace, and see progress in weeks or days
• Save thousands of dollars compared to private lessons
• Compare this $1.99 app to $50 DVDs & $30 books at Amazon
• At $1.99 for this app, each lesson is just a few pennies -- what a deal!
• Shot in perfect HD in our professional studios in Santa Monica
Through a series of 27 video lessons including easy-to-understand diagrams, Jen -- a guitar instructor who's been playing since she was 13 -- will show you all the basic guitar essentials to get you on your way to becoming a guitar hero. Start to finish, the course runs about an hour long, but you should expect to spend three hours running through it at a slow, steady pace, adding in time for your own additional practice and review of difficult concepts.
At the end of the course, you'll be able to:
• Identify the parts of your guitar and name the strings and frets
• Pick, strum and tune your guitar
• Read chord diagrams and guitar tabs
• Play your first few chords and put them together in a song
Now let's get ready to rock!
"The new Ultimate Guitar Tools app rocks! Whether I'm hanging around the studio or in radio with my acoustic, I can always rely on the tuner. The metronome is great for writing and there's a great chord chart for beginners or pro's. Very cool!!" - Justin Rimer, 12 Stones
"UG Tools is an invaluable tool for any guitar player. Very user friendly and extremely useful for chord building. The brain tuner function is great for checking your pitch without plugging in and with the chords library you can write a whole progression without a guitar! All in all a great tool that everybody should check out!" - Nick Sampson, I Am Abomination
"Really dig the tuner, has great accuracy, built in mic picks up my acoustic guitar, even in loud situations, and allows you to see it down to the specific Hz." – Rob Zakaryan, Adelitas Way
"I particularly love how the metronome setting allows for custom presets, and the ability to change time signatures. The chords library is comprehensive and a good study tool, showing positions and added intervals throughout the fretboard. The brain tuner is good for a quick ear-tune, and the chromatic tuner even allows for different tunings. UG Tools is well worth the cost." - War, Eliminator
· Guitar Tuner. Keep your instrument in tune using the device's built in microphone, or with our accurate Brain Tuner. Now with alternate tunings!
· Metronome. Keep in time with a metronome full of features like fine tempo tuning, ability to set tempo by tapping, adjustable tempo signature, beat subdivision, 5 sound packs, and much more. Now you can also create custom presents!
· Chords Library. Display and playback chords from our beautiful and powerful chord library.
hundreds of artists.
- offline access to favorite tabs
- categories for help keep your favorite songs organized and easy to find
- chord diagrams with multiple variations
- history browsed songs
- left-handed mode
- tool for transpose chords
- ability to stop auto scrolling when not playing
- play youtube video for some songs
- printing text or storing in pdf (only in Android 4.4 (KITKAT) +)
- saving all searched results to favorites
- dark theme
If you have any questions or problem with this app, please do not hesitate to contact me.
16 lessons will teach you play the guitar!
These lessons have a lots of musical examples and exercises and you can see and hear its too.
When you learn all lessons you can surprise your relatives and your frinds with your new skills.
These guitar lessons will give you pleasure.
At Last, low-latency guitar effects on the Android platform. Since the Dec 2012 release of usbEffects, USB In and USB Out now supports moderately low latency which allows for a very enjoyable guitar experience.
Because USB Audio does not work with every Android device or USB device, please try out http://githarastudios.com/downloads/usbEffectsLite.apk before buying this product.
The amp sim itself is very basic but includes a realistic tone-stack for nice guitar tone. This app also has a number of virtual guitar effect pedals including:
Distortion (Green Scream)
Heavy Metal (Metal of Awe)
Phasor (Phase Off)
Basic Looper (Loop Hub)
All these effects are now configurable so you can generate a great range of sounds. The Dry layer, while aimed at Bass players, supports maintaining bass while applying effects to mid and top, or vise versa.
In addition, a basic guitar tuner has been integrated for ease and convenience as well as a Metronome and ability to play WAV files as backing tracks.
In order to use this Amp Sim, you need:
1) A , Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Galaxy S3/S4, Sony Xperia U,TX, Galaxy Note 2/Note 3, Galaxy Tab 2/3, HTC One, Galaxy Nexus or other Android device that supports OTG USB audio.
2) OTG USB cable to suit your device like (http://www.amazon.com/Female-Adapter-Converter-Google-tablet/dp/B00C93Y9IU)
3) USB Guitar cable like
4) An electric guitar.
5) Fingers that can play guitar!
Instructions for use:
1) Connect Guitar and (optionally) headphone or amp to USB device.
2) Connect the OTG cable to the USB device.
3) Connect OTG cable to Android device and wait 1 second (USB's power light should come on).
4) Run usbEffects app.
5) Allow app to use USB.
6) If you want USB out (this is the one with low-latency) you need to go to the menu and select USB as the "Output Type", then hit the back button.
7) Start playing.
Permissions: Internet/LAN/Wifi permissions are only used for Wifi output feature.
External storage (SD card) is used for playing backing tracks and reading and writing Loops (in proprietary format only at this stage).
Not all Android devices support USB accessories by powering the USB bus. Some Android devices such as Galaxy S1, S2 do not support USB Audio. This app is not compatible with all USB devices, and in particular, "3D sound card" type USB devices are not recognized by Android and cannot be supported by this app. Finally when USB devices are powered by your phone, the battery may run down more quickly.
If you have problems with this app, or suggestions for improvements, please check our FAQ and/or email the developer.
There is a free and completely functional version, called Robotic Guitarist Free.
★ Multitouch guitar emulator
Choose a chord without having to learn finger positions and just hit the strings to get nice animation sounds recorded from real instruments. You can strum, play arpeggios or any other desired technique thanks to two picking modes. You can also play licks. String sounds can be distributed along the 3D space optionally. Multitouch supported in capable devices.
★ Guitar lab
You can choose among the sound of a lot of different instruments and map them to the whole guitar, or even pick a different one for each string! For instance, you can make low notes of a chord to be played with the sound of a certain instrument and the high ones with another, effectively getting a easy-to-control virtual band. This will bring to you a lot of sessions of experimenting and having fun.
Sounds: Guitar (acoustic and electric), Violin, Viola, Cello, Banjo, Sitar, Harp, Flute, Clarinet, Oboe, Trumpet, Accordion, Harmonica, Cornet, Piano (high and low), Xylophone, Bell, Timpani, Chorus, Cat, Dog, Bird.
★ Chord guide
An easy-to-use interface allows you to change your chord selection on the go. You'll see at all times a diagram showing finger positions. Very useful for learners or for those who play already and need to recall a chord.
★ Custom chords and chord presets
You'll be able to take music as far as your imagination takes it because you have the possibility of creating your own chords with a easy-to-use editor. They don't have to be actual guitar chords, but any layout of notes whose sound you like. You'll be able to play those songs with weird hand positions, since you are not limited to standard chords.
You can define free strings, you can play licks on. This feature allows, for example, to follow a tablature with much more fidelity.
Furthermore, you'll be able to save the chord set you have been composing so you can recover it later, with no need of defining it again chord by chord. That way you'll have at hand every chords needed for each song or experiment.
If you play a non-virtual guitar, Robotic Guitarist is your loyal electronic pocket tuner. It's able to detect frequencies with high accuracy.
It's a handy digital metronome. It has settings for speed (beats per minute) and different signatures (constant, 2/2, 4/4, etc.).
Keep in touch through Facebook! http://facebook.com/Pedrocorpbook
Stay tuned on Twitter! https://twitter.com/Pedrocorp
★★★ Main features: ★★★
✔ A huge chords database with tabs (tablature)
✔ Solo mode
✔ Hi-Fi sound
✔ On-the-fly chords switching
✔ Two type of guitars: with nylon and steel strings
Official Android version ! iPhone version can be found at http://www.itunes.com/apps/RealGuitar
- Tablature editor
- Score Viewer
- Fretboard display (left handed option)
- Chords selector
- Multitrack display
- Autoscroll while playing
- Tempo modification
- Supported files format Guitar Pro 1/2/3/4/5/6 (GPX), Power Tab, TuxGuitar, TEF
- Search tablatures directly from web (utimate-guitar.com)
A Pro version is available.