View your Google Talk status on the home screen & quickly update it!
* save/manage common statuses
* create homescreen status shortcuts
* multiple GTalk accounts (1 per widget)
* refreshes every 30 mins (or manually: click timestamp/refresh icon)
Work in progress, please email with feedback!
Its free, ad supported application but ads do not hinder your experience. If you have any trouble using this application or request for removal of any ads on specific section of your application which reduces your quality experience, you can contact me on email@example.com
More to come:
- Add new friend
- File transfer support
-widget to read message queues
-widget to read messages as they arrive
-automatic acronyms recognition and replacement
- Quick Action - Quick Contact Badge
- Facebook profile
- Only favorite contacts
- By Times contacted;
- By last time contacted;
- By display name.
How to add FavoriteContactsWidgetFree?
- Long press on your home screen.
- Select your FavoriteContactsWidget size and place it on your home screen.
Don't need to install a 3rd party application.
Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FavoriteContactsWidget
* "twicca", the twitter client
* Google account (e-mail and password)
* Fast log-in using session.
* Abort feature while uploading.
* Bug fix. (Removed to input Picasa user id.)
Thank you for your interest!
More from developer
For basic troubleshooting steps (like if you can't get notifications to send), please visit: https://github.com/dattas/pebble-notifier/wiki/Troubleshooting
This is also bridge between the Pebble application and Tasker. It will let you send notifications of your making to your Pebble. Simply fill out the title and body of the message you want sent to your Pebble and off you go!
Get the source code and contribute at: https://github.com/dattas/pebble-notifier
Please note I am not affiliated with Pebble or Tasker, but am a huge fan of both products!