Important: This release requires the Pebble 2 firmware. You can update your watch via the official Pebble app.
Included Watch Apps
- Android Settings: View & change Android settings from your watch.
- Chopper (Game): See how long you can navigate the Chopper through the perilous caverns.
- Camera Control: Use your Pebble watch to take photos with your phone.
- Facebook: browse your Facebook feed (w/ comments & pictures) on your Pebble watch.
- Foursquare: find nearby venues and check in from your Pebble watch.
- Twitter: browse your home timeline (w/ pictures) on your pebble watch.
- Events: find activities in your area such as music, community events, conferences and more.
- Photos: browse your Android photo gallery on your Pebble watch.
- Tip Calculator: quickly calculate 10, 15 and 20% tips (including totals) when dining out.
- Phone Pager: use your Pebble watch to find your lost Android device (or use your phone to find you watch).
- App Bundles: multiple options for Utilities and Social bundles to save app slots.
More watch apps to follow at no additional cost. Please email with your requests: email@example.com
- Battery Level: view Android battery level and receive low battery notification (optional).
- Ringtone: view/change state (silent/vibrate/normal) and volume.
- Media Volume: view/change media volume.
- Wifi: enable/disable wifi.
- Bluetooth: enable/disable bluetooth.
- Use your Pebble watch to take photos with your phone.
- Take an instant photo or use a timer from 5-30 seconds.
- Turn flash on/off/auto from your Pebble.
- Switch between rear/front camera from your Pebble.
- Turn camera sounds on/off from your Pebble.
- Automatically preview taken photo on your watch.
- Browse your Facebook feed on your Pebble watch.
- View feed entry picture (the picture associated with a status update / wall post).
- View feed entry comments.
- Find nearby venues based on your current location.
- Check in directly from your watch.
- Check in options: private, public, Facebook, & Twitter.
- Browse your home timeline on your Pebble watch.
- See user name, time, text, and picture for each tweet.
- View tweet picture (any picture that Twitter can display inline on their web page).
- Easily browse your photo gallery on your Pebble watch using the up/down buttons.
- Configure how your photos are converted for viewing using five adjustable filters.
- Change photo filter on the fly from your watch.
- Configure which folders are searched for photos.
- Page your phone/tablet from your Pebble watch with the press of a button.
- Ringtone: selectable ringtone and adjustable volume.
- Vibrate: vibrate the phone when being paged.
- Strobe Light: strobes the camera flash when being paged (may not work on older devices).
- Page your Pebble watch from you phone (vibration / backlight).
- Read / Write External Storage: used to install apps to Pebble watch and log Pebble Rocker errors.
- Camera / Flashlight: used by Phone Pager to create strobe light and Camera Control to take pictures.
- Disable Keyguard: used by Phone Pager and Camera Control to turn on screen (for legacy devices).
- Vibrate: used by Phone Pager to vibrate phone when being paged.
- Network Communication: used by Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter & Events apps. Also used for Analytics (can be disabled).
- Location: used by Foursquare & Events to find nearby venues.
- Access Wifi State / Change Wifi State: used by Android Settings to manage wifi state.
- Bluetooth / Bluetooth Admin: used by Android Settings to manage wifi state.
Once the app has been enabled as a device administrator, you can set a pin or password and have your device lock based on your preferences.
Pebble Locker will not circumvent apps such as corporate email that require your device to have a pin, if you use an app that requires a pin or password on your device, Pebble Locker will not work for you. Pebble Locker will also not remove the pin or password on encrypted devices.Pebble Locker DOES NOT support pattern locks.
*To uninstall you must deactivate Pebble Locker as a device admin and reboot
*Please remember your pin/password, I cannot help you if you forget it and you will need to uninstall the app or factory reset your phone.
Read more and comment at http://lukekorth.com/blog/pebble-locker/
The source code is available on GitHub (https://github.com/lkorth/pebble-locker).
This app uses the httpebble protocol (http://kathar.in/httpebble/).
Further information and support can be found in the Pebble forums (http://forums.getpebble.com/).
The source code can be found on GitHub (https://github.com/lkorth/httpebble-android)
- Built-in file browser,
- Support for different character sets,
- Customizable appearance,
- Automatic detection of charset.
The application works only when connected Pebble to the phone .
This application adds an entry to Android's share menu, this allows you to easily send text to the Pebble.
Why is this useful? That depends on your usage, it might not be useful at all! With this, you can pin text to the Pebble without an app on the Pebble that would take a watchapp slot.
How does this work?
The text is sent as a notification to the Pebble, so it uses the internal notifications app. Clicking any button on the Pebble will naturally dismiss the text.
It is available for Android smartphones and supports multiple notes in a list.
You can sync the app with your Evernote account to easily manage your Pebble WatchNotes from almost everywhere.
- Create and edit notes on your Android phone
- Send the notes to your Pebble smartwatch
- Easily share notes from other apps to WatchNote (Google Keep for example)
- Create a Watchapp that includes your notes to access them without a constant Bluetooth connection (internet connection is needed while creating the Watchapp)
On your Pebble you can switch through notes out of a menu, to display that note.
As of version 0.3, it features 5 applets :
- Weather : 7-day weather forecast
* Yahoo! Weather
- SMS :
* Full access to your SMS Inbox
* Answer with canned messages
- Agenda : Upcoming Agenda events (Android 4.0+ only)
- Utils applet :
* Phone battery and network info
* Find my phone
* Remote camera shutter
* Request weather data refresh
- Any.DO : Browse your tasks from your Pebble
This application will let you browse your content quickly and smoothly with a list based UI and complete detail screens.
Unlike most other watchapps, content is not limited to a few recent items, but is streamed to your watch on the fly.
The application is translated in english and partially in french.
The application is built in a very extensible way and more applets will be added based on your feedback, so feel free to tell me which content you would like to see on your Pebble !
If you encounter any issue, write at firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
-No longer limit yourself to only 8 watch apps. Explore and save all your favourites (Coffer does not increase the watch app limit of your watch, but provides an easy and intuitive way to swap out apps you aren't using and easily install more of your favourites).
-Categorize apps into watch faces, apps and games
-One touch install directly to your Pebble smart watch
-Add your most used watch apps to your "My Coffer" list for quick access
-Quickly add a picture to your apps
-Add an app by entering a web URL, scanning a QR code, clicking on a web link or even by opening in a file explorer
Do you feel a bit limited by the 8 watch app slots on your Pebble and find it hard to manage all your favourite apps?
Ever wonder if you could keep all those Pebble watch faces, apps and games somewhere for use at a later time? A place where you could easily browse through only your favourites and quickly install them on your Pebble?
Wonder no longer, Coffer for Pebble has arrived.
Coffer offers a versatile and intuitive way for you to keep track and store all your favourite watch faces, apps and games. Instead of always browsing web sites to find and restore your favourite watch apps, simply store them in Coffer and install them directly to your Pebble with a single click.
You can quickly populate Coffer with Pebble watch apps already stored on your Android device, by browsing the web on your device and clicking on links to watch apps, by scanning app QR codes or by manually entering web URLs. You can even add a picture to remind you of exactly what the app looks like! As soon as you select a watch app, the app's name and summary will automatically populate in Coffer!
If you are ready to take control of the Pebble watch apps you use and love, give Coffer a try.
The Pebble smart watch connects to your Android phone and other Android devices using Bluetooth, alerting you to incoming calls, emails, messages and alerts. Customize your Pebble with hundreds of watchapps.
Key Features (require Android 4.0 or newer):
- Browse, find, and install watchapps and watchfaces for Pebble.
- Discover new and most popular watchapps by category: notifications, fitness, daily use, tools & utilities, remotes, and games.
- Watchapp locker: conveniently store your favorite Pebble watchapps when not in use.
- Receive notifications when software updates for Pebble are ready to install.
- Troubleshoot issues and make suggestions right from the app.
Note: This app is intended to be used with a Pebble smartwatch. To learn more, visit https://getpebble.com/
Being a proud Pebble smartwatch owner I had a problem finding apps amidst the marketplace clutter.
This application is shows you many different kinds of apps for Pebbles. Each app serves a different purpose and has a good rating.
Browse trough a ton of community created watchfaces and install them with just one tap.
Find new accessories for your pebble! Keep your Pebble stylish and protected.
Pebble apps hub will help you to:
• Discover new great applications for your Pebble smart watch.
• Simple app installation by linking directly to the Google Play Market.
• Install watchfaces found outside of Google Play!
• Find and start apps for Pebble in a blink of an eye.
• Find great accessories for your Pebble!
The app is:
- clutter free,
- provides you with fast service when needed.
This app is NOT:
- An official Pebble app,
- Responsible for any misuse of third party applications,
- Owner of any third party applications.
Guidelines for users and developers:
- If you have any suggestions please contact me.
- If you know an app that should be placed or removed from the list, please contact me.
- If you’re an app developer and want to remove your app from the list, contact me.
- Before leaving a bad rating, please contact me about issues and I will try my best to fix it.
- And mostly, enjoy your Pebble watch. :)
Explaining the use of permissions:
- the permission.INTERNET allows me to receive instant crash reports so I can fix them faster.
- the android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and WRITE are needed to download and save 3rd party apps before launching them.
- the android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE is needed to download 3rd party apps
- the android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS and BILLING is needed for donations
One app to find them all.
PebbleDialler completely revamps calling controls. It allows you to answer calls, decline calls, toggle speakerphone, toggle mic mute right from your pebble.
You can also place calls right from pebble without even touching your phone, by browsing call history or filtering through contacts and groups.
TURN OFF CALL NOTIFICATION IN ANDROID PEBBLE APP. OTHERWISE THIS WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY.
Choose three tasks to activate anytime without taking your phone out of your pocket. Have these tasks change based on Tasker profiles. Want to access navigation tasks while driving, but also have home automation tasks while at home? Need more than three tasks? Chain tasks together or take advantage of the 20-task secondary menu (by holding the middle button). Program PebbleTasker to open up or close based on Tasker events, so that your three tasks are ready to be used as soon as you get in your car or get home.
No constantly running background services required, allowing for great battery life and performance.
REQUIRES TASKER BY CRAFTY APPS. Make sure you have Tasker installed before installing PebbleTasker.
Also requires latest Pebble firmware. Check the firmware inside the Pebble app if you have any issues.
Link to Tasker: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm
INSTRUCTIONS: Inside Tasker, go to the Preferences menu, and under the Misc tab, make sure "Allow External Access" is enabled.
Tasker must already be installed before installing this app. If PebbleTasker still doesn't work, please uninstall and reinstall the app.
If you're getting a "Loading..." screen that won't go away, you need to update your Pebble's firmware to the latest version. Check inside the Pebble app under the 3-dot menu for the "Check for FW Update" option. If you're running the latest version, restart the watch by pressing the middle button for more than 10 seconds, and toggle the Bluetooth on your phone. That should fix it.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE LEAVING A REVIEW IF YOU'RE NOT COMPLETELY HAPPY! I will do my best to try to solve whatever issues you are having so that you can enjoy the app to its full potential!
Changes in 1.4:
New Tasker plugin:
- Now custom tasks are separate from the default ones, allowing one to restore to a default menu with much ease through Tasker.
- You can now open AND close the watch app through Tasker.
- The plugin now shows a more useful description for the specific action.
- New tasks menu! Supports up to 20 tasks. This will be improved as the Pebble API gets more mature. Loading a short menu can be quick, but loading a full 20-task menu may take up to 10 seconds. Press and hold the middle button to activate.
- Tasks can now be renamed for the Pebble's screen.
- Press-and-hold actions for the top and down buttons can now be assigned to separate tasks.
- You can now choose to close the watch app after executing a certain task.
- Ability to close the watch app if it hasn't been used for a while (3 minutes of no data communication).
- Enabled support for populating the Glance Tasker menu with the main three tasks from PebbleTasker. This is useful if you use Glance, but don't want to set up intents through Tasker. This feature is beta!
- Can display notifications from all apps
- Dismiss notifications right from your Pebble (Android 4.3+ only)
- View notification history
- View/dismiss your current notifications (Android 4.3+ only)
- Displays subtitle for all notification types
- No notification timeout (notification will stay there until you read it)
- Significantly longer notification text (read whole message on your Pebble)
- Time is still displayed with multiple notifications
- Switch between multiple notifications without scrolling all the way down
- Exclude notifications by app or by text (regex/keyword filtering)
More from developer
Permissions are only used for allowing gtalk sign out/sign in.
If you like this app, please donate at http://code.google.com/p/gtalkcontrol/