Pebble Rocker is an ever-growing collection of Pebble Watch apps that work in conjunction with your Android device to enhance your Pebble smart watch.
Included Watch Apps
- Android Settings: View & change Android settings from your watch.
- Battery Level: view Android battery level and receive low battery notification (optional).
- Ringtone: view/change state (silent/vibrate/normal) and volume.
- Media Volume: view/change media volume.
- Wifi: enable/disable wifi.
- Bluetooth: enable/disable bluetooth.
- Chopper (Game): See how long you can navigate the Chopper through the perilous caverns.
- Camera Control: Use your Pebble watch to take photos with your phone.
- Use your Pebble watch to take photos with your phone.
- Take an instant photo or use a timer from 5-30 seconds.
- Turn flash on/off/auto from your Pebble.
- Switch between rear/front camera from your Pebble.
- Turn camera sounds on/off from your Pebble.
- Automatically preview taken photo on your watch.
- Facebook: browse your Facebook feed on your Pebble watch.
- View feed entry picture (the picture associated with a status update / wall post).
- View feed entry comments.
- Foursquare: find nearby venues and check in from your Pebble watch.
- Check in directly from your watch.
- Check in options: private, public, Facebook, & Twitter.
- Twitter: browse your home timeline on your pebble watch.
- Events: find activities in your area such as music, community events, conferences and more.
- Photos: browse your Android photo gallery on your Pebble watch.
- Configure how your photos are converted for viewing using five adjustable filters.
- Configure which folders are searched for photos.
- Tip Calculator: quickly calculate 10, 15 and 20% tips (including totals) when dining out.
- Phone Pager: use your Pebble watch to find your misplaced Android device (or use your phone to find you watch).
- Ringtone: selectable ringtone and adjustable volume.
- Vibrate: vibrate the phone when being paged.
- Strobe Light: strobes the camera flash when being paged (may not work on older devices).
- Page your Pebble watch from you phone (vibration / backlight).
- App Bundles: multiple options for Utilities and Social bundles to save app slots.
- Read / Write External Storage: used to install apps to Pebble watch and log Pebble Rocker errors.
- Camera / Flashlight: used by Phone Pager to create strobe light and Camera Control to take pictures.
- Record Video / Audio: used by Camera Control to record video (with sound).
- Disable Keyguard: used by Phone Pager and Camera Control to turn on screen (for legacy devices).
- Vibrate: used by Phone Pager to vibrate phone when being paged.
- Network Communication: used by Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter & Events apps. Also used for Analytics (can be disabled).
- Location: used by Foursquare & Events to find nearby venues.
- Access Wifi State / Change Wifi State: used by Android Settings to manage wifi state.
- Bluetooth / Bluetooth Admin: used by Android Settings to manage wifi state.
As of version 0.3, it features 5 applets :
- Weather : 7-day weather forecast
* Yahoo! Weather
- SMS :
* Full access to your SMS Inbox
* Answer with canned messages
- Agenda : Upcoming Agenda events (Android 4.0+ only)
- Utils applet :
* Phone battery and network info
* Find my phone
* Remote camera shutter
* Request weather data refresh
- Any.DO : Browse your tasks from your Pebble
This application will let you browse your content quickly and smoothly with a list based UI and complete detail screens.
Unlike most other watchapps, content is not limited to a few recent items, but is streamed to your watch on the fly.
The application is translated in english and partially in french.
The application is built in a very extensible way and more applets will be added based on your feedback, so feel free to tell me which content you would like to see on your Pebble !
If you encounter any issue, write at firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Official forum : http://forums.getpebble.com/discussion/7551/android-pebbleapps-7-day-weather-full-sms-inbox-agenda
This is the companion (and installer) app for Dashboard for the Pebble smartwatch.
All toggles can now be re-ordered using the Android app, and will update on the watch in realtime.
You can also schedule a toggle to occur at regular intervals using the Pebble Wakeup API by holding Select.
Note: Due to the absence of a an API, I am unable to incorporate the following into the app as a toggle. If you know of an API, please let me know!
- Flight Mode
Using it you can control:
- 3G/4G Data
- Ringer mode
- Wi-Fi Access Point (Tethering) mode
- 'Find phone' sound
- Lock Screen (after granting Device Admin status)
- Auto brightness
You can also view:
- Network name
- Phone battery level
*Now fully compatible with Moto360 v5.1.1
For existing 1.x pebble users please upgrade your watch app when upgrading to 2.x
Shows Android wear BLE Bluetooth Signal Strength when connected (*now compatible with moto360 v5.1.1)
Shows Android wear BLE Bluetooth Signal Strength when disconnected (*now compatible with moto360 v5.1.1)
Android wear microphone listens to your call
Force Vibrate Pebble / Android Wear
Force Vibrate Phone
Force Ring Phone
Stolen mode: Force Lock, Cry for help
Sets phone volume to maximum
Shows Pebble Bluetooth Signal Strength Note: This will only work if the phone and Pebble watch is unpaired
Notifies Pebble / Android wear on disconnect
Locks phone on Android wear / Pebble disconnect
Saves last known location/map/address on Android Wear / Pebble
Saves Pebble / Android wear disconnect location/time on phone
Premium ONE TIME Purchase: Android Wear / Pebble Bluetooth signal finder, No ads, no settings restriction
*If you have already purchased the premium version of the Old Pebble Finder app and you are migrating to Android Wear you will enjoy the Android Wear support and its premium features for free.
Thanks for the continued support
LG G watch
If some features doesn't work with your watch, Please email me with the Brand and model. I'll try to purchase the most popular watch available.
--Required by ads
--Needed for Pebble Watch app installation
--Required by Google maps and "Send Location to watch" feature
--Required by Bluetooth scanning
--Required by "Lock on disconnect" feature
What is this app?
This app contains Wearable app and Pebble app that aids you in searching for your phone and watch when you lost it.
I have lost my phone, but it is still connected to my watch. How can I find it?
For this scenario, you can use the "Force Ring" feature. This will max out the volume and playback an audio just like when someone is calling.
I have lost my phone and it is no longer connected to my watch. How can I find it?
Check your Pebble/Wear for the last known location. It will give you a rough estimate of where it was at a specific time.
I have lost my Wear/Pebble but it is still connected to my phone through bluetooth. How can I find it?
For pebble, the only way you can find it is by sending a "Vibrate" pulse and listening to it. Android Wear users have it easy. They have 3 features that they can use. First is the send "Vibrate" pulse. Second is to make Android wear "Listen" to your call through the watch's microphone. Third is through "Bluetooth broadcast"; the lower the number the nearer the two devices.
I have lost my Wear/Pebble and it is no longer connected to my phone through bluetooth. How can I find it?
For Pebble, you can use the Bluetooth broadcast reader. For Wear users, you can also use Bluetooth broadcast reader but you have to enable "Broadcast on disconnect" in the "settings" page first.
Will this app drain my battery?
There is less overhead for this app. Bluetooth is already running by default because you are connected to your watch. It will only consume more battery time when you are actually using it which is also the time you lost an expensive phone or watch.
Pebble 2.8.1 firmware
Android wear 5.0.1
Users running older versions of Android (2.2 or 2.3) will also be able to use httpebble enabled apps with Pebble Connect.
The source code can be found on GitHub at https://github.com/lkorth/httpebble-android
This application adds an entry to Android's share menu, this allows you to easily send text to the Pebble.
Why is this useful? That depends on your usage, it might not be useful at all! With this, you can pin text to the Pebble without an app on the Pebble that would take a watchapp slot.
How does this work?
The text is sent as a notification to the Pebble, so it uses the internal notifications app. Clicking any button on the Pebble will naturally dismiss the text.
You'll need to Allow notifications while screen is on in the Pebble app.
Choose three tasks to activate anytime without taking your phone out of your pocket. Have these tasks change based on Tasker profiles. Want to access navigation tasks while driving, but also have home automation tasks while at home? Need more than three tasks? Chain tasks together or take advantage of the 20-task secondary menu (by holding the middle button). Program PebbleTasker to open up or close based on Tasker events, so that your three tasks are ready to be used as soon as you get in your car or get home.
REQUIRES TASKER BY CRAFTY APPS. Make sure you have Tasker installed before installing PebbleTasker.
Also requires latest Pebble firmware. Check the firmware inside the Pebble app if you have any issues.
Link to Tasker: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm
INSTRUCTIONS: Inside Tasker, go to the Preferences menu, and under the Misc tab, make sure "Allow External Access" is enabled.
Tasker must already be installed before installing this app. If PebbleTasker still doesn't work, please uninstall and reinstall the app.
If you're getting a "Loading..." screen that won't go away, you need to update your Pebble's firmware to the latest version. Check inside the Pebble app under the 3-dot menu for the "Check for FW Update" option. If you're running the latest version, restart the watch by pressing the middle button for more than 10 seconds, and toggle the Bluetooth on your phone. That should fix it.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE LEAVING A REVIEW IF YOU'RE NOT COMPLETELY HAPPY! I will do my best to try to solve whatever issues you are having so that you can enjoy the app to its full potential!
Changes in 1.4:
New Tasker plugin:
- Now custom tasks are separate from the default ones, allowing one to restore to a default menu with much ease through Tasker.
- You can now open AND close the watch app through Tasker.
- The plugin now shows a more useful description for the specific action.
- New tasks menu! Supports up to 20 tasks. This will be improved as the Pebble API gets more mature. Loading a short menu can be quick, but loading a full 20-task menu may take up to 10 seconds. Press and hold the middle button to activate.
- Tasks can now be renamed for the Pebble's screen.
- Press-and-hold actions for the top and down buttons can now be assigned to separate tasks.
- You can now choose to close the watch app after executing a certain task.
- Ability to close the watch app if it hasn't been used for a while (3 minutes of no data communication).
- Enabled support for populating the Glance Tasker menu with the main three tasks from PebbleTasker. This is useful if you use Glance, but don't want to set up intents through Tasker. This feature is beta!
- Support for missed calls, unread SMS, Gmail, K-9 Mail, Samsung Email, and the support for the other apps is coming soon.
- Supports 16 badge styles.
- Supports 4 badge position settings.
- Supports setting the unread count badge displaying on the top of any apps’ icon.
- Compatible with Solo Launcher.
Let Solo Notifier be your messenger and never miss your important messages again. To use this notification feature, you need to download the latest Solo Launcher.
- Using your Pebble smart watch to quick dialer up to 5 numbers.
- Very fast & easy to use.
- Manage 5 contacts by using your phone
( Add new, delete, rearrange position, change the name or phone number )
- You can install watchapp directly from this application
- You can choose Auto Start On Boot in setting
* You must install watchapp first. It's a required Step. If you can not install it, please try several times & make sure you installed official Pebble application, if could please enable developer mode.
* Make sure your phone always connected with your watch before make a phone call.
- Built-in file browser,
- Displays text correctly in any language (if supported by the phone),
- Support for different character sets,
- Automatic detection of charset,
- Customizable appearance.
The application works only when connected Pebble to the phone.
No more reaching for your phone, no more wandering around Pebble application menus. Have your recent notifications shown directly on your watchface at all times.
Wanna see navigation right on your Pebble watchface? Monitor your Android pedometer? The possibilities are endless with Notiwatch!
Don't have any active notification right now? Don't worry! If your Status bar is nice and clean, the watchface will show you useful stuff like Phone battery and Wi-Fi state instead.
- Send ANY notification as a popup to your Pebble. No watchap nor watchface is required. Get rid of all the bugged notification centres that drain your battery and disconnect Bluetooth! :-)
- Shake to dismiss notifications.
Just give it a try, and if you won't be satisfied, just contact me via e-mail. We can figure it out :-).
Bleeding edge updates of Notiwatch for Pebble are now available within Beta program for Google+ community members:
Czech support forum:
And "Google Voice Search" for starting Google Now voice search or Voice commands!
Tap on the "Applications" in AppLauncher settings on your phone for selecting apps that will be accessible on Pebble.
• Long press 'Select' button to start the application without activating the phone's screen.
• Tap / Shake to run the app.
• Pebble Time support.
If you find any bugs or you have any suggestions, please email me at email@example.com in order to correct or implement it.
Send anything you want from Tasker right to the Timeline of your Pebble.
You can use Tasker variables or just static text.
First start the app on your Pebble and on your phone (as any normal app on your phone).
On your Pebble you should see a token, enter this on your phone in MyTimeline.
You can test it from there by clicking the "Send a test pin" button (Be sure to press save first after entering your token).
If you see a pin on your Pebble then MyTimeline is configured correct!
In tasker, create a task and add an action.
Select the category "Plugin" and then "MyTimeline Plugin", now click on the "edit" icon.
Your token should be auto-entered (you can change this if you want to sent a pin to another Pebble)
You can enter a title, subtitle, body and choose an icon.
Also you can choose to use custom colors for the background and foreground.
If you also want to have a notification, then check the box next to it. (this is fired immediately)
If you want a reminder, then check that box. (this is fired on the pin time, use the offset to show it earlier or later)
You can attach an action to your pin, choose any task you wan't to use and you will be able to execute that task directly from the timeline.
To use this you have to allow "External Access" in Tasker's settings UI.
It is also possible to use Tasker variables in your title/subtitle/body. (notation: %variablename)
Download the watchapp for your Pebble here:
Found a bug? Please report it.
If you have any ideas for future additions, please let me know.
Permissions are only used for allowing gtalk sign out/sign in.
If you like this app, please donate at http://code.google.com/p/gtalkcontrol/