This is the companion (and installer) app for Dashboard for the Pebble smartwatch.
All toggles can now be re-ordered using the Android app, and will update on the watch in realtime.
You can also schedule a toggle to occur at regular intervals using the Pebble Wakeup API by holding Select.
Note: Due to the absence of a an API, I am unable to incorporate the following into the app as a toggle. If you know of an API, please let me know!
- Flight Mode
Using it you can control:
- 3G/4G Data
- Ringer mode
- Wi-Fi Access Point (Tethering) mode
- 'Find phone' sound
- Lock Screen (after granting Device Admin status)
- Auto brightness
You can also view:
- Network name
- Phone battery level
For existing 1.x pebble users please upgrade your watch app when upgrading to 2.x
Shows Android wear BLE Bluetooth Signal Strength when connected (feature not compatible with moto360)
Shows Android wear BLE Bluetooth Signal Strength when disconnected (feature not compatible with moto360)
Android wear microphone listens to your call
Force Vibrate Pebble / Android Wear
Force Vibrate Phone
Force Ring Phone
Stolen mode: Force Lock, Cry for help
Sets phone volume to maximum
Shows Pebble Bluetooth Signal Strength Note: This will only work if the phone and Pebble watch is unpaired
Notifies Pebble / Android wear on disconnect
Locks phone on Android wear / Pebble disconnect
Saves last known location/map/address on Android Wear / Pebble
Saves Pebble / Android wear disconnect location/time on phone
Premium ONE TIME Purchase: Android Wear / Pebble Bluetooth signal finder, No ads, no settings restriction
*If you have already purchased the premium version of the Old Pebble Finder app and you are migrating to Android Wear you will enjoy the Android Wear support and its premium features for free.
Thanks for the continued support
LG G watch
If some features doesn't work with your watch, Please email me with the Brand and model. I'll try to purchase the most popular watch available.
--Required by ads
--Needed for Pebble Watch app installation
--Required by Google maps and "Send Location to watch" feature
--Required by Bluetooth scanning
--Required by "Lock on disconnect" feature
What is this app?
This app contains Wearable app and Pebble app that aids you in searching for your phone and watch when you lost it.
I have lost my phone, but it is still connected to my watch. How can I find it?
For this scenario, you can use the "Force Ring" feature. This will max out the volume and playback an audio just like when someone is calling.
I have lost my phone and it is no longer connected to my watch. How can I find it?
Check your Pebble/Wear for the last known location. It will give you a rough estimate of where it was at a specific time.
I have lost my Wear/Pebble but it is still connected to my phone through bluetooth. How can I find it?
For pebble, the only way you can find it is by sending a "Vibrate" pulse and listening to it. Android Wear users have it easy. They have 3 features that they can use. First is the send "Vibrate" pulse. Second is to make Android wear "Listen" to your call through the watch's microphone. Third is through "Bluetooth broadcast"; the lower the number the nearer the two devices.
I have lost my Wear/Pebble and it is no longer connected to my phone through bluetooth. How can I find it?
For Pebble, you can use the Bluetooth broadcast reader. For Wear users, you can also use Bluetooth broadcast reader but you have to enable "Broadcast on disconnect" in the "settings" page first.
Will this app drain my battery?
There is less overhead for this app. Bluetooth is already running by default because you are connected to your watch. It will only consume more battery time when you are actually using it which is also the time you lost an expensive phone or watch.
Pebble 2.8.1 firmware
Android wear 5.0.1
Pebble Rocker is an ever-growing collection of Pebble Watch apps that work in conjunction with your Android device to enhance your Pebble smart watch.
Included Watch Apps
- Android Settings: View & change Android settings from your watch.
- Battery Level: view Android battery level and receive low battery notification (optional).
- Ringtone: view/change state (silent/vibrate/normal) and volume.
- Media Volume: view/change media volume.
- Wifi: enable/disable wifi.
- Bluetooth: enable/disable bluetooth.
- Chopper (Game): See how long you can navigate the Chopper through the perilous caverns.
- Camera Control: Use your Pebble watch to take photos with your phone.
- Use your Pebble watch to take photos with your phone.
- Take an instant photo or use a timer from 5-30 seconds.
- Turn flash on/off/auto from your Pebble.
- Switch between rear/front camera from your Pebble.
- Turn camera sounds on/off from your Pebble.
- Automatically preview taken photo on your watch.
- Facebook: browse your Facebook feed on your Pebble watch.
- View feed entry picture (the picture associated with a status update / wall post).
- View feed entry comments.
- Foursquare: find nearby venues and check in from your Pebble watch.
- Check in directly from your watch.
- Check in options: private, public, Facebook, & Twitter.
- Twitter: browse your home timeline on your pebble watch.
- Events: find activities in your area such as music, community events, conferences and more.
- Photos: browse your Android photo gallery on your Pebble watch.
- Configure how your photos are converted for viewing using five adjustable filters.
- Configure which folders are searched for photos.
- Tip Calculator: quickly calculate 10, 15 and 20% tips (including totals) when dining out.
- Phone Pager: use your Pebble watch to find your misplaced Android device (or use your phone to find you watch).
- Ringtone: selectable ringtone and adjustable volume.
- Vibrate: vibrate the phone when being paged.
- Strobe Light: strobes the camera flash when being paged (may not work on older devices).
- Page your Pebble watch from you phone (vibration / backlight).
- App Bundles: multiple options for Utilities and Social bundles to save app slots.
- Read / Write External Storage: used to install apps to Pebble watch and log Pebble Rocker errors.
- Camera / Flashlight: used by Phone Pager to create strobe light and Camera Control to take pictures.
- Record Video / Audio: used by Camera Control to record video (with sound).
- Disable Keyguard: used by Phone Pager and Camera Control to turn on screen (for legacy devices).
- Vibrate: used by Phone Pager to vibrate phone when being paged.
- Network Communication: used by Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter & Events apps. Also used for Analytics (can be disabled).
- Location: used by Foursquare & Events to find nearby venues.
- Access Wifi State / Change Wifi State: used by Android Settings to manage wifi state.
- Bluetooth / Bluetooth Admin: used by Android Settings to manage wifi state.
As of version 0.3, it features 5 applets :
- Weather : 7-day weather forecast
* Yahoo! Weather
- SMS :
* Full access to your SMS Inbox
* Answer with canned messages
- Agenda : Upcoming Agenda events (Android 4.0+ only)
- Utils applet :
* Phone battery and network info
* Find my phone
* Remote camera shutter
* Request weather data refresh
- Any.DO : Browse your tasks from your Pebble
This application will let you browse your content quickly and smoothly with a list based UI and complete detail screens.
Unlike most other watchapps, content is not limited to a few recent items, but is streamed to your watch on the fly.
The application is translated in english and partially in french.
The application is built in a very extensible way and more applets will be added based on your feedback, so feel free to tell me which content you would like to see on your Pebble !
If you encounter any issue, write at firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Official forum : http://forums.getpebble.com/discussion/7551/android-pebbleapps-7-day-weather-full-sms-inbox-agenda
Users running older versions of Android (2.2 or 2.3) will also be able to use httpebble enabled apps with Pebble Connect.
The source code can be found on GitHub at https://github.com/lkorth/httpebble-android
This application adds an entry to Android's share menu, this allows you to easily send text to the Pebble.
Why is this useful? That depends on your usage, it might not be useful at all! With this, you can pin text to the Pebble without an app on the Pebble that would take a watchapp slot.
How does this work?
The text is sent as a notification to the Pebble, so it uses the internal notifications app. Clicking any button on the Pebble will naturally dismiss the text.
You'll need to Allow notifications while screen is on in the Pebble app.
Choose three tasks to activate anytime without taking your phone out of your pocket. Have these tasks change based on Tasker profiles. Want to access navigation tasks while driving, but also have home automation tasks while at home? Need more than three tasks? Chain tasks together or take advantage of the 20-task secondary menu (by holding the middle button). Program PebbleTasker to open up or close based on Tasker events, so that your three tasks are ready to be used as soon as you get in your car or get home.
No constantly running background services required, allowing for great battery life and performance.
REQUIRES TASKER BY CRAFTY APPS. Make sure you have Tasker installed before installing PebbleTasker.
Also requires latest Pebble firmware. Check the firmware inside the Pebble app if you have any issues.
Link to Tasker: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm
INSTRUCTIONS: Inside Tasker, go to the Preferences menu, and under the Misc tab, make sure "Allow External Access" is enabled.
Tasker must already be installed before installing this app. If PebbleTasker still doesn't work, please uninstall and reinstall the app.
If you're getting a "Loading..." screen that won't go away, you need to update your Pebble's firmware to the latest version. Check inside the Pebble app under the 3-dot menu for the "Check for FW Update" option. If you're running the latest version, restart the watch by pressing the middle button for more than 10 seconds, and toggle the Bluetooth on your phone. That should fix it.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE LEAVING A REVIEW IF YOU'RE NOT COMPLETELY HAPPY! I will do my best to try to solve whatever issues you are having so that you can enjoy the app to its full potential!
Changes in 1.4:
New Tasker plugin:
- Now custom tasks are separate from the default ones, allowing one to restore to a default menu with much ease through Tasker.
- You can now open AND close the watch app through Tasker.
- The plugin now shows a more useful description for the specific action.
- New tasks menu! Supports up to 20 tasks. This will be improved as the Pebble API gets more mature. Loading a short menu can be quick, but loading a full 20-task menu may take up to 10 seconds. Press and hold the middle button to activate.
- Tasks can now be renamed for the Pebble's screen.
- Press-and-hold actions for the top and down buttons can now be assigned to separate tasks.
- You can now choose to close the watch app after executing a certain task.
- Ability to close the watch app if it hasn't been used for a while (3 minutes of no data communication).
- Enabled support for populating the Glance Tasker menu with the main three tasks from PebbleTasker. This is useful if you use Glance, but don't want to set up intents through Tasker. This feature is beta!
- Support for missed calls, unread SMS, Gmail, K-9 Mail, Samsung Email, and the support for the other apps is coming soon.
- Supports 16 badge styles.
- Supports 4 badge position settings.
- Supports setting the unread count badge displaying on the top of any apps’ icon.
- Compatible with Solo Launcher.
Let Solo Notifier be your messenger and never miss your important messages again. To use this notification feature, you need to download the latest Solo Launcher.
- Built-in file browser,
- Support for different character sets,
- Customizable appearance,
- Automatic detection of charset.
The application works only when connected Pebble to the phone .
You can get the source code at http://goo.gl/iyHmk
Create countdown widgets to remind you of when special events are to take place. Useful for:
- Anything you want to count down to!
The app comes with:
- 2x1 Widgets
- Shows days, hours, minutes, seconds
- Supports multiple countdowns
- Low CPU usage
For any bugs, please email me at cavneb[at]gmail.com.
And "Google Voice Search" for starting Google Now voice search or Voice commands!
Tap on the "Applications" in AppLauncher settings on your phone for selecting apps that will be accessible on Pebble.
• Long press 'Select' button to start the application without activating the phone's screen.
• Tap / Shake to run the app.
If you find any bugs or you have any suggestions, please email me at email@example.com in order to correct or implement it.
The Pebble smart watch connects to your Android phone and other Android devices using Bluetooth, alerting you to incoming calls, emails, messages and alerts. Customize your Pebble with hundreds of watchapps.
Key Features (require Android 4.0 or newer):
- Browse, find, and install watchapps and watchfaces for Pebble.
- Discover new and most popular watchapps by category: notifications, fitness, daily use, tools & utilities, remotes, and games.
- Watchapp locker: conveniently store your favorite Pebble watchapps when not in use.
- Receive notifications when software updates for Pebble are ready to install.
- Troubleshoot issues and make suggestions right from the app.
Note: This app is intended to be used with a Pebble smartwatch. To learn more, visit https://getpebble.com/
Being a proud Pebble smartwatch owner we often had a problem finding apps amidst the marketplace clutter.
This application is shows you many different kinds of user submitted apps for Pebble. Each app serves a different purpose and has a good rating.
Browse trough a ton of community created watchfaces and install them with just one tap.
Find new accessories or keep your smartwatch stylish and protected.
We hold no responsibility for user submitted content, please use the built-in reporting tool to report any inappropriate or copyrighted material and we will do our best to remove it. Please carefully read the Terms of Service: http://www.blukz.com/index.php/apps-for-pebble-tos
Apps for Pebble will help you to:
• Discover new great applications for your Pebble smart watch.
• Simple app installation by linking directly to the Google Play Market.
• Install watchfaces found outside of Google Play!
• Find and start apps for Pebble in a blink of an eye.
• Find great accessories for your Pebble!
• User submitted content, you can upload it yourself!
The app is:
- clutter free,
- provides you with fast service when needed.
This app is NOT an official Pebble app;
- Responsible for any misuse of third party applications,
- Owner of any third party applications.
Guidelines for users and developers:
- If you have any suggestions please contact me.
- If you know an app that should be placed or removed from the list, please contact me.
- If you’re an app developer and want to remove your app from the list, contact me.
- Before leaving a bad rating, please contact me about issues and I will try my best to fix it.
- And mostly, enjoy your Pebble watch. :)
Explaining the use of permissions:
- the permission.INTERNET allows me to receive instant crash reports so I can fix them faster.
- the android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and WRITE are needed to download and save 3rd party apps before launching them.
- the android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE is needed to download 3rd party apps
- the android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS and BILLING is needed for donations
One app to find them all.
You can also place calls right from pebble without even touching your phone, by browsing call history or filtering through contacts and groups.
TURN OFF CALL NOTIFICATION IN ANDROID PEBBLE APP. OTHERWISE THIS WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY.
Rootless answering is currently broken on Android 5.0. Use root mode.
Neben Uhrzeit und Datum werden personalisierte Wetterinformationen angezeigt. Sie können auswählen, welche Einheit neben der Temperatur angezeigt wird: Windgeschwindigkeit, Windrichtung, Niederschlagswahrscheinlichkeit, Luftfeuchtigkeit, Wolkenbedeckung und minimale/maximale Tagestemperatur. Dabei können Sie aus vier Wetteranbietern wählen, von denen drei kostenlos sind. Durch Schütteln wird eine Wettervorhersage für die nächsten drei Tage angezeigt.
Sie werden ihr Smartphone viel seltener aus der Tasche holen müssen, denn ihre Uhr zeigt ihnen jetzt sowohl den Ladezustand der Pebble, als auch den Ladezustand ihres Smartphones. Sie sehen, ob ihre Pebble mit ihrem Smartphone verbunden ist, wie gut der Empfang des Smartphones ist, ob es Verbindung zum Internet hat und ob es lautlos ist, oder in den Vibrationsmodus versetzt wurde.
Zusätzlich können Sie sich entweder das aktuell laufende Lied, den nächsten Termin oder Uhrzeiten anderer Zeitzonen anzeigen lassen.
Mit der Gestensteuerung können Sie die Musik auf ihrem Smartphone steuern, ohne einen Finger zu bewegen.
Eine ausführliche Anleitung dazu finden Sie in der App unter "Hilfe".
Permissions are only used for allowing gtalk sign out/sign in.
If you like this app, please donate at http://code.google.com/p/gtalkcontrol/