If you haven’t used mind maps before, they are very easy to read. Simply work outwards from the centre along the branches and sub-branches and read each key word or phrase as it grows out from the previous one. This means that as you read the branches growing from the centre towards the left hand side of the page, you will read from right to left, rather than left to right.
You can navigate the map simply by enlarging, moving and scrolling around it
The key facts about each topic will be literally ‘at your fingertips’
Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management.
How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome. Whether you are a project manager who is in charge of a large company project or you have a small project that you need to complete, you need to know the basics of project management.
Trying to get a project off the ground can be daunting, as can the problems that can come with the project. You might run into snags during your project that may cause you some headaches. Project management can be one challenge after another.
If you have been feeling overwhelmed when it comes to project management and a bit disorganized, you can benefit from this book.
Once you learn the secrets to project management, you can learn not only how to successfully manage your projects at work, but also to manage individual projects.
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ Chapter 1 – Introduction
★ Chapter 2 – Creating A Project Management Methadology
★ Chapter 3 – Where Does The Buck Stop?
★ Chapter 4 – Can You Manage Yourself Out Of A Paper Bag?
★ Chapter 5 – Setting The Stage For A Successful Project
★ Chapter 6 – The Importance Of Developing And Maintaining A Budget
★ Chapter 7 – Taking Action - Execution Of The Plan
★ Chapter 8 – Rules To Manage By
★ Chapter 9 – Your Personality And Project Management Style
★ Chapter 10 – The Cycle Of Decision Making
★ Chapter 11 – Getting Your Project Back On Track
★ Chapter 12 – Keeping It Moving
★ Chapter 13 -Problems and Solutions
You will learn how you can make your project work and be the successful project manager.
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $19.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
The application will be continuously improved by user feedback.
The handbook contains the following areas of project management:
• Introduction to Project Management
• Stages of a Project
• Project Initiatives
• Project Planning
• Implementation of the Project
• Closing Down the Project
• Project Organisation
Navigate using the hyperlinks and open and close pictures by tapping them. Tap the arrows at the bottom of the screen to move backwards and forwards between the different areas.
Projects : This module gives an overall information on the projects and their improvement status viz., Active , Inactive, Prelim and Archived.
2.Client : This lists all the clients.
3.Contacts : This lists all the contact information's.
4.Invoice : This provides the user to generate invoice for each job in the project.
Our users are saying:
4W Job Management is a must have for any trade. It does everything you need to track jobs, customers and scheduling.
WOW!! The most AMAZING APP for my work!
I have been scouring the android app list for months. Finally an app that meets my work needs. Plus many benefits I thought would NEVER BE OFFERED. This is a lifesaver, Light years ahead of all the other managers. THANKS!!!!!
• Manage your jobs with an intuitive job description: Who, What, Where and When (4W).
• Simple to use CRM features.
• Add your own custom fields.
• Seamlessly integrate your Contacts, Calendar Events and SMS messages.
• Enter a simple or extensive job description, text and voice notes, and job/meeting locations.
• Jobs can include a hierarchical list of job items. Jobs and job items can include a to do list.
• Time and mileage entry with data export to csv file. (For Excel etc.)
• Sync your phone and tablet data plus optionally send task and job data to others. (Sync is a payable subscription service)
The application has...
• Basic finance features only. (no estimates, no invoices no financial reports)
• [Tech: No support for app2sd for database performance reasons]
To understand more about how the app is using permissions, scroll down to the Understanding Permissions below.
Please note that 4W Task Manager is optimized for phone-sized screens. However, it is fully operational on tablets.
4W Task Manager was previously called OnTheJob Job Management. This application is not related to the Macintosh software called On The Job.
Contractors, Small businesses and more.
The app is using a variety of permissions, all required to make it easier to do your job.
Many of the permissions are required to use the full- featured Calendar. If you want to know more about which permissions are needed for what, read on…
• Modify/delete USB storage contents:
Allows voice recordings and pictures taken within the app to be stored on the SD card saving internal phone memory.
• Read/Edit SMS or MMS:
Required to display all SMS/MMS messages exchanged with your customers and allows you to delete a message. Note that the app does not send SMS/MMS messages itself, but instead opens your normal SMS/ MMS app.
• Display system-level alerts:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call.
• Prevent phone/tablet from sleeping:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Record audio:
Used by the built-in voice recorder. Voice recording can be used for notes and job descriptions.
• Google mail
• Use the authentication credentials of an account
• Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests
• Read calendar events:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Read/write contact data:
Allows the app to integrate your phone contacts as customers. You can then edit contacts from inside the app.
• Read sensitive log data:
In case of an application crash, the app automatically creates an email with log crash information and asks for your permission to send it to Job Crafts. No information is ever sent without your approval.
• Full Internet access:
Required by the Calendar.
• Intercept outgoing calls, Read phone state and identity:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call, which allows you to open the 4W app without leaving the call screen.
• Receive data from Internet:
This Google cloud messaging (GCM) permission is used for 4W data sync.
• Discover known accounts, Control vibrator:
Required by the Calendar and used by the task alerts.
This version contains 'Sample Data' only.
Another version of application is available with Odata(SAP gateway) on request.
The purpose of this application is to enable Project Managers to effectively manage his Project by providing him a real time view of the Project Status and Information anytime anywhere. It enables the Project Manager to monitor the Scheduled Activities of the Project, thus allows him to keep a track of the Activity Progress of the Project and also maintains the Team Information working on a task. He can also view the Financial Reports and Activity Project Report for the Project for the previous, current and next fiscal year.
Rules of project management:
- The Project Manager
- Initial Work
- Reviews and Reports
- Contractors and Contracting
- Engineers and Scientists
- Computers and Software
- Senior Management, Program Offices, and Above
- Program Planning, Budgeting, and Estimating
- The Customer
- NASA Management Instructions
- Decision Making
- Professional Ethics and Integrity
- Project Management and Teamwork
- Treating and Avoiding Failures
Visit our website: http://www.dronkost.com/
1. Identify different types of workload management behaviors you can use to perform successfully
2. Show how you used your workload management skills to make positive contributions at work
3. Write accomplishment statements for performance reviews or job interviews
4. Develop your workload management strengths and improve your performance
5. Help direct reports, subordinates, colleagues, or other people improve their workload management performance
The 204 Skills are grouped into the following Eight (8) Categories:
Creativity, Goal Setting, Project Management, Prioritizing, Task Management, Problem Solving, Time Management, Organizing
The Impact Section Includes:
1. Questions To Ask: Use these to determine how you used your workload management skills to positively impact people, processes, and practices.
2. 33 Impact Examples: Use these as samples of different ways workload management skills can have a positive impact.
3. Workplace Factors: Use these to identify which stakeholders, entities, and workplace outcomes benefited from your workload management skills.
4. The PAR Approach: Use this to write personalized accomplishment statements. There is an example and an explanation of how to use the PAR Approach.
P – Problem or Situation you encountered
A – Action you took to resolve the problem or handle the situation
R – Results of the action you took
5. Action Verbs: Use these to identify personal accomplishments and write accomplishment statements.
The Development Section Includes:
1. Assessment and Critique: Use this to analyze your workload management capabilities. The section contains a 3-Step process to identify workload management strengths and weaknesses.
2. KISS Method: Use this to further analyze your workload management strengths and weaknesses.
K – Things you want to KEEP doing in the area of workload management
I – Things you want to IMPROVE in the area of workload management
S – Things you want to START doing in the area of workload management
S – Things you want to STOP doing in the area of workload management
3. 12 KISS Examples: Use these as samples of ways to analyze workload management strengths and weaknesses.
4. Development Definitions: Use these to identify the general ways to learn, gain, or enhance skills.
5. 16 Examples of specific Development Activities: Use these as samples of ways to learn, gain, or enhance workload management skills.
Currently the tool offers :
EV (EV, AC, CPI)
This tool is free, and it will remain free, then if you want to get additional functions in it, please let
Bring your team with you into the field. The Newforma® Project Teams app means team members are always easy to reach.
• Email and message contacts with ease.
• Access automatically updated, current information.
• Contacts and companies are already associated with their corresponding projects.
• Automatic updates eliminate the need for manual management.
• The app integrates with Newforma software for project information management.
• Search-and-sort capabilities streamline navigation.
By clicking "Install" I agree to the License Agreement terms at http://www.newforma.com/mobile-eula/
Now you can get the whole lot for free, and you can refer to them on your Android phone whenever you need to know anything about management.
Need a quick reminder of what to do when negotiating, how to give a presentation, how to plan a project, or how to be assertive? Just flip to the card and there are the top tips. If you need more you can click through to the website and read more in detail about each subject.
Subjects include: Assertiveness, Bosses, Change Management, Cost reduction, Creativity, Customer Care, Daily Checklist, Four types of people, Happiness, How Life Is, Influencing, Information, Management, Meetings, Motivation, Negotiating, Presentation, Skills, Problem Solving, Project Management, Quality, Recruitment, Selling, Strategy (this is almost an MBA!), Success, Teams and Time Management.
Take a look at the video just one of the subjects in this app!
This application is tailored to the needs of the Project Executives, Senior Management, Portfolio / Program Managers and works in conjunction with Project Management toolsets. This application can source information from various Project Management Toolsets, with minimal effort, and provide an integrated view of all the projects from one or multiple toolsets. Project Tracker subscribers have the ability to view project information being represented on Graphical Reports, individual Project Llevel dashboards and also on a global Global Map where projects are pinned down.
Projects can be filtered upon at three different levels, and selected filters automatically apply across the graphical Reports, Project listings and Map representations. Examples of these filters are as follows:
- Portfolio, Program and Project Type
- Company, Department and Division
- Project Status: Red, Amber and Green
The application combines project-financial, -risk and -progress values in one simple and easy to use management instrument. The reports deliver a real-world view of the project information, in such a way that will highlight business areas or projects that require remedial action.
The following is provided by the application;
- Graphical Reports (bubble charts, pie charts) on Project RAG status (Overall, Progress, Cost and Risk)
- Drill-down capability from graphs, to a selection of projects or down to individual project details
- Overall Portfolio or Program Health
- Graphs on project-progress and -budget variances at portfolio, program or project level
- Geographical representation of filtered selection of projects, with drill-down capability on each project
- Project listings, as per filtered selection, with a project dashboard view at project level, incl. Project Description and Objectives, Start/End Dates, Budget and Invoiced to date, Project Manager contact details, and a lot more
The App "Project Tools" enables you to work everywhere and at any time with ProjectManagement based on SAP Business One. ProjectManagement based on SAP Business One is a business management solution for small and midsize businesses which work on a project oriented basis. The solution is particularly suitable for the ECO and professional services industry, such as engineering, consulting and software companies.
Recording Project Times
The ProjectManagement Mobile Client enables you to enter and comment project times on site. You can create a service report and send it directly from your smartphone by e-mail for signature to the customer.
Travel expenses can be completely recorded in the Mobile Client, i.e. you capture the travel time and costs, assign them to the project, add the corresponding documents and account internally for the travel expenses.
Viewing Customer and Project Data
The Mobile Client provides always access to all important project and business partner master data, such as addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, project managers, project phases, open items or commercial documents.
The Mobile Client allows you also to manage support requests received by customers. You can view and comment incoming support tickets and assign them directly to a colleague. Thus the customer gets fast feedback!
Vacation and Flextime
The Mobile Client enables the employees to send vacation and flextime requests for coordination and approval to their superiors who can approve or reject the requests. The employee receives a confirmation automatically by e-mail.
You can approve projects, purchase and sales documents also when you are away on business. This way, you are always informed about current processes and are able to intervene, if necessary, in the short term.
ProjectManagement supports both bar code and QR code® detection. The free App „Project Tools“ enables you to scan for example items or support tickets. This saves a lot of time during the recording.
The Mobile Client provides access to the employee master data, such as address, communication data, skills and assigned projects.
Version 4.8 allows you to manage the equipment used in projects through mobile devices.
Material Requirements Request
Often, demand for additional material arises on site. ProjectManagement enables you to send material requirements requests for projects through mobile devices to the purchase department or project management. At the same time, the bar code detection simplifies the recording of required materials.
Reports / Documents
Reports such as time sheets and documents such as invoices and sales quotations are displayed as PDF on your smartphone.
Note: To use the MARINGO ProjectManagement App with your own business data, you require the MARINGO solution ProjectManagement based on SAP Business One. The application works directly with the Web server in the enterprise.