Create plans and schedules or import existing Microsoft Project plans and edit/update on the go. Project Planning Pro is a simple and easy to use project management app.
*** BestApp Ever Awards 2013 "Best Business App (iOS)" - 2nd Place
The app provides flexibility to manage projects during meetings or when out of office. It is designed to ensure complete mobility and is an ideal app for managers and planners looking for a project management tool on a tablet or mobile device.
It can also be used as a basic task management app to plan your daily tasks with due dates and duration. Use the tasklist view to use the app as a simple task manager.
- Create new project/schedule.
- Import plans from Microsoft Project via Dropbox, GDrive and Email.
- Add tasks - create summary tasks and sub tasks
- Enter task durations, start and finish dates
- 4 Kinds of task links: finish-to-start (FS), start-to-start(SS), finish-to-finish(FF) and start-to-finish(SF)
- Gantt chart and tasklist view modes
- In-built auto scheduling engine
- Add resource and cost
- Add task notes
- Project summary in PDF export
- Download ready to use project templates
- Resource view and timeline view
- Import your existing Microsoft Project Plans and view or edit them in Project Planning Pro
- Import & manage your existing Microsoft project plan as XML file from Dropbox, GDrive & Email attachment.
- Install desktop addin & import plans directly from MS Project to Dropbox. (Visit Support Site for more information).
- Share as XML file – Opens with Microsoft Project and Project Planning Pro
- Share as CSV file – Opens with Excel or other spreadsheet applications
- Share as PDF file – Opens with Acrobat or other PDF reader applications
Free to Try:
- Create one plan
- Import one plan
- No restriction on features
- Create unlimited plans
- Import unlimited plans
- Remove Ads
- Best personal project management tool
- Manage projects remotely
- Access your plans while out of office, on site or meetings and presentations with project team members and customers
- Create a simple project plan in less than 5 mins
- Kickstart your project in no time with ready to use templates
- Create a comprehensive project management plan anywhere, anytime
- Use the app as a simple task management app by creating a tasklist with due dates and durations
We value your feedback. Please email us or use the contact form on our website. Tell us about features you may require or any bugs or crashes you may encounter. We will be in touch with you within 24hrs.
This is a mobile learning resource for Best Practice in Project, Programme and Risk Management Methodologies such as PRINCE2 Project Management, MSP Programme Management, M_o_R Risk Management, APM Project Management, P3O Support Office, MoV Management of Value, MoP Management of Portfolios, Agile Project management, Agile DSDM framework, etc.
Includes method overviews, qualification details, tests and videos on using and implementing best practice in your project and programme environments.
Brought to you by SPOCE eLearning.
- Opens MS Project attachments directly from your email
- Opens Project files directly from Dropbox
- Gantt Chart view with scroll, zoom & collapse
- Provides Table view and a Detailed Task view
- Team view with details
- You can try it instantly with the included Sample file
- Works with .mpp and .xml Microsoft Project formats
- Has a build-in file browser
- Can also be used with your favorite file browser – works with most of them
• Business Cases
• Business Processes
• Change Resistance and Barriers to Use
• Conducive Work Environments
• Contingency Reserves (including Management Reserve)
• Control Levers
• Critical Success Factors
• Culture (the 27Fs)
• Decision-Making and Compromise Making Rules
• External Dependencies
• Initiating a Project
• Learning and Development
• Moments of Truth
• Organisation Change (Transformations)
• Phase Zero
• Positive Politics
• Previous Lessons Learnt
• Project Assurance (including project reviews of all types)
• Project Boards/Steering Committees and Project Executives/Sponsors
• Project Processes (Methodology)
• Project Teams
• Roles and Responsibilities
• Selling Profitable Projects
• Signposts of Danger
• Starting up a Project
• Success Criteria
• Transformative Activities
• Vision and Leadership
• What Makes Us Special
• and much more
so that your projects will be a success.
Project Success Mentor™ comes complete with over 800 A4 pages of text, figures, forms, agendas, letters and check lists. Not only does it tell you how to do things, it provides you with over 60 lists of standard project register contents each containing hundreds of pre-defined and pre-categorised items (eg, objectives, assumptions, risks, project products, meetings, critical success factors, success criteria, etc). Use them as templates to kick-start your own project's registers or just to see how to structure your project's registers (eg, how to structure a Risk Breakdown Structure (RBS), a Product Breakdown Structure (PBS), a Meeting Breakdown Structure (MBS), an Objective Breakdown Structure (OBS), etc).
The texts within Project Success Mentor™ are cross-referenced and integrated. This means that you can drill-down on key terms to view their definition and description.
Project Success Mentor™ also features:
• An overall project success framework and lexicon
• Many practical tips and tricks
• Designed for both novice and experienced project participants
• Tailoring to your preference for methodology (PRINCE2™, PMBOK™, Scrum or Consulting Engagement)
• Pre-sales activities performed by enterprises that perform projects on behalf of external customers
• Project Sponsorship Body of Knowledge
• Use/complete, export/save and print handy Check Lists
so that you will feel right at home using it.
Achieving project success is much more than "to scope, on time and within budget".
Project Success Mentor™ is not about keeping your projects on track, but getting them on track in the first place.
Storage - Modify/delete SD card contents: To save preferences, project and other data.
System Tools - Bluetooth administration: To allow data to be exchanged with your PC and team members' devices..
Phone Calls - Read phone state and identity: To identify version numbers of software running on the device; NOT to access the telephone itself.
Network Communications - Create Bluetooth connections, full Internet access: To allow data to be exchanged with your PC and team members' devices.
Hardware controls - Control vibrator - For drawing attention to some messages.
In-App Purchases - PRO Version
advanced project management, APMBOK, PMP, programme management, program.
The Project Bubble Android app takes the best bits of the web-based version and allows you to manage your projects and track time on your mobile device, wherever you are.
**Please note: An active Project Bubble account is required to use this app.**
• Create projects and tasks on-the-go
• Find out what's due today and tomorrow in the reminders page
• Add sub-tasks quickly and easily from the Tasks page
• Assign due dates to milestones and be notified when they are due
• Track time using the mobile timer. If you close the application and come back, the timer will remember where you left off
• Create invoices for your billable projects and send the invoices to your clients
• Free: Providing you have an active Project Bubble account, get native mobile support for zero cost
This app provides below details for all DWG Projects:
-Access to Floor Plans
-Access to Images/Videos
-Access to Virtual Tours
-Access to Units, Prices & Availability,
-Diagrammatic Charts and Stacking Plans
This app also provides basic info on all projects being marketed in Singapore to enable CoBroking
Our users are saying:
4W Job Management is a must have for any trade. It does everything you need to track jobs, customers and scheduling.
WOW!! The most AMAZING APP for my work!
I have been scouring the android app list for months. Finally an app that meets my work needs. Plus many benefits I thought would NEVER BE OFFERED. This is a lifesaver, Light years ahead of all the other managers. THANKS!!!!!
• Manage your jobs with an intuitive job description: Who, What, Where and When (4W).
• Simple to use CRM features.
• Add your own custom fields.
• Seamlessly integrate your Contacts, Calendar Events and SMS messages.
• Enter a simple or extensive job description, text and voice notes, and job/meeting locations.
• Jobs can include a hierarchical list of job items. Jobs and job items can include a to do list.
• Time and mileage entry with data export to csv file. (For Excel etc.)
• Sync your phone and tablet data plus optionally send task and job data to others. (Sync is a payable subscription service)
The application has...
• Basic finance features only. (no estimates, no invoices no financial reports)
• [Tech: No support for app2sd for database performance reasons]
To understand more about how the app is using permissions, scroll down to the Understanding Permissions below.
Please note that 4W Task Manager is optimized for phone-sized screens. However, it is fully operational on tablets.
4W Task Manager was previously called OnTheJob Job Management. This application is not related to the Macintosh software called On The Job.
Contractors, Small businesses and more.
The app is using a variety of permissions, all required to make it easier to do your job.
Many of the permissions are required to use the full- featured Calendar. If you want to know more about which permissions are needed for what, read on…
• Modify/delete USB storage contents:
Allows voice recordings and pictures taken within the app to be stored on the SD card saving internal phone memory.
• Read/Edit SMS or MMS:
Required to display all SMS/MMS messages exchanged with your customers and allows you to delete a message. Note that the app does not send SMS/MMS messages itself, but instead opens your normal SMS/ MMS app.
• Display system-level alerts:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call.
• Prevent phone/tablet from sleeping:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Record audio:
Used by the built-in voice recorder. Voice recording can be used for notes and job descriptions.
• Google mail
• Use the authentication credentials of an account
• Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests
• Read calendar events:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Read/write contact data:
Allows the app to integrate your phone contacts as customers. You can then edit contacts from inside the app.
• Read sensitive log data:
In case of an application crash, the app automatically creates an email with log crash information and asks for your permission to send it to Job Crafts. No information is ever sent without your approval.
• Full Internet access:
Required by the Calendar.
• Intercept outgoing calls, Read phone state and identity:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call, which allows you to open the 4W app without leaving the call screen.
• Receive data from Internet:
This Google cloud messaging (GCM) permission is used for 4W data sync.
• Discover known accounts, Control vibrator:
Required by the Calendar and used by the task alerts.
This application is tailored to the needs of the Project Executives, Senior Management, Portfolio / Program Managers and works in conjunction with Project Management toolsets. This application can source information from various Project Management Toolsets, with minimal effort, and provide an integrated view of all the projects from one or multiple toolsets. Project Tracker subscribers have the ability to view project information being represented on Graphical Reports, individual Project Llevel dashboards and also on a global Global Map where projects are pinned down.
Projects can be filtered upon at three different levels, and selected filters automatically apply across the graphical Reports, Project listings and Map representations. Examples of these filters are as follows:
- Portfolio, Program and Project Type
- Company, Department and Division
- Project Status: Red, Amber and Green
The application combines project-financial, -risk and -progress values in one simple and easy to use management instrument. The reports deliver a real-world view of the project information, in such a way that will highlight business areas or projects that require remedial action.
The following is provided by the application;
- Graphical Reports (bubble charts, pie charts) on Project RAG status (Overall, Progress, Cost and Risk)
- Drill-down capability from graphs, to a selection of projects or down to individual project details
- Overall Portfolio or Program Health
- Graphs on project-progress and -budget variances at portfolio, program or project level
- Geographical representation of filtered selection of projects, with drill-down capability on each project
- Project listings, as per filtered selection, with a project dashboard view at project level, incl. Project Description and Objectives, Start/End Dates, Budget and Invoiced to date, Project Manager contact details, and a lot more
It includes an automatic estimate scaling factor to correct for human cognitive biases in estimation of time required for tasks.
It allows you to directly email your estimate using your default Android email client or to save them locally in a variety of formats: txt, html, csv (and pdf with the help of other free apps).
For much more details about the app visit: http://gituser1357.github.io/project-estimation-tool.html
Source code available at: https://github.com/gituser1357/project-estimation-tool
Project Plan 365 looks and feels exactly like MS Project- you may think about PP365 as Microsoft Project for Windows Tablets or MS Project for the Cloud!
Project Plan 365 creates new or saves MPP compatible files that can be opened from MS Project 2013 or earlier versions.
Project Plan 365 provides support for all MS Project standard views like Gant Chart, Task Sheet, Network Diagram, Project Calendar, Task Usage, Resource Usage, Team Planner, etc.
Project Plan 365 provides critical path info and all standard project reports, filters, time scale and other like MS Project sophisticated features.
You can open and save MPP files from any cloud storage location like DropBox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, SharePoint Online, Base Camp or from your local network file storage or local SharePoint server.
Create and share MS Project MPP compatible files for free now!
No need for MS Project/MS Project Server licenses or software.
For more info please visit our website at www.projectplan365.com
- Create New, View, Edit and Print MS Project 2013 and earlier versions MPP/XML file formats
- Integrated with MS Project Server, SharePoint, SkyDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and Basecamp
- Supported Views: Gantt Chart, Calendar, Team Planner, Network Diagram, Resource Usage, Task Usage
- Print & Export MPP Project Plans in PDF, EXCEL or XML formats
- Invite Team Members and Share Microsoft Project MPP file with others
- Opens password protected MPP files
- Supports Sort, Filter, Zoom, Project Time Scales
- Displays Critical Path and all MS Project Standard Reports