Features of this app:
- Add/Create new projects
- Add tasks to each individual projects
- Delete/Update the tasks and projects
- Set reminders to tasks
- Add Notes
- Flexible and easy to use app
- Add start and end dates of projects to track the progress of work
- Email the tasks to anyone
- Import Projects
- Export Projects
A PMS is what we always search for on Google play for our android mobile but usually you will find some ebooks or different apps which are of no use for you. This is our first step to provide you a mobile Project management system and we will be enhancing it regularly. We have launched this app on a very low price so that you can try it easily.
Your feedback is very important for us.
Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management.
How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome. Whether you are a project manager who is in charge of a large company project or you have a small project that you need to complete, you need to know the basics of project management.
Trying to get a project off the ground can be daunting, as can the problems that can come with the project. You might run into snags during your project that may cause you some headaches. Project management can be one challenge after another.
If you have been feeling overwhelmed when it comes to project management and a bit disorganized, you can benefit from this book.
Once you learn the secrets to project management, you can learn not only how to successfully manage your projects at work, but also to manage individual projects.
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ Chapter 1 – Introduction
★ Chapter 2 – Creating A Project Management Methadology
★ Chapter 3 – Where Does The Buck Stop?
★ Chapter 4 – Can You Manage Yourself Out Of A Paper Bag?
★ Chapter 5 – Setting The Stage For A Successful Project
★ Chapter 6 – The Importance Of Developing And Maintaining A Budget
★ Chapter 7 – Taking Action - Execution Of The Plan
★ Chapter 8 – Rules To Manage By
★ Chapter 9 – Your Personality And Project Management Style
★ Chapter 10 – The Cycle Of Decision Making
★ Chapter 11 – Getting Your Project Back On Track
★ Chapter 12 – Keeping It Moving
★ Chapter 13 -Problems and Solutions
You will learn how you can make your project work and be the successful project manager.
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $19.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
Our users are saying:
4W Job Management is a must have for any trade. It does everything you need to track jobs, customers and scheduling.
WOW!! The most AMAZING APP for my work!
I have been scouring the android app list for months. Finally an app that meets my work needs. Plus many benefits I thought would NEVER BE OFFERED. This is a lifesaver, Light years ahead of all the other managers. THANKS!!!!!
• Manage your jobs with an intuitive job description: Who, What, Where and When (4W).
• Simple to use CRM features.
• Add your own custom fields.
• Seamlessly integrate your Contacts, Calendar Events and SMS messages.
• Enter a simple or extensive job description, text and voice notes, and job/meeting locations.
• Jobs can include a hierarchical list of job items. Jobs and job items can include a to do list.
• Time and mileage entry with data export to csv file. (For Excel etc.)
• Sync your phone and tablet data plus optionally send task and job data to others. (Sync is a payable subscription service)
The application has...
• Basic finance features only. (no estimates, no invoices no financial reports)
• [Tech: No support for app2sd for database performance reasons]
To understand more about how the app is using permissions, scroll down to the Understanding Permissions below.
Please note that 4W Task Manager is optimized for phone-sized screens. However, it is fully operational on tablets.
4W Task Manager was previously called OnTheJob Job Management. This application is not related to the Macintosh software called On The Job.
Contractors, Small businesses and more.
The app is using a variety of permissions, all required to make it easier to do your job.
Many of the permissions are required to use the full- featured Calendar. If you want to know more about which permissions are needed for what, read on…
• Modify/delete USB storage contents:
Allows voice recordings and pictures taken within the app to be stored on the SD card saving internal phone memory.
• Read/Edit SMS or MMS:
Required to display all SMS/MMS messages exchanged with your customers and allows you to delete a message. Note that the app does not send SMS/MMS messages itself, but instead opens your normal SMS/ MMS app.
• Display system-level alerts:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call.
• Prevent phone/tablet from sleeping:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Record audio:
Used by the built-in voice recorder. Voice recording can be used for notes and job descriptions.
• Google mail
• Use the authentication credentials of an account
• Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests
• Read calendar events:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Read/write contact data:
Allows the app to integrate your phone contacts as customers. You can then edit contacts from inside the app.
• Read sensitive log data:
In case of an application crash, the app automatically creates an email with log crash information and asks for your permission to send it to Job Crafts. No information is ever sent without your approval.
• Full Internet access:
Required by the Calendar.
• Intercept outgoing calls, Read phone state and identity:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call, which allows you to open the 4W app without leaving the call screen.
• Receive data from Internet:
This Google cloud messaging (GCM) permission is used for 4W data sync.
• Discover known accounts, Control vibrator:
Required by the Calendar and used by the task alerts.
Create plans and schedules or import existing Microsoft Project plans and edit/update on the go. Project Planning Pro is a simple and easy to use project management app.
*** BestApp Ever Awards 2013 "Best Business App (iOS)" - 2nd Place
The app provides flexibility to manage projects during meetings or when out of office. It is designed to ensure complete mobility and is an ideal app for managers and planners looking for a project management tool on a tablet or mobile device.
It can also be used as a basic task management app to plan your daily tasks with due dates and duration. Use the tasklist view to use the app as a simple task manager.
- Create new project/schedule.
- Import plans from Microsoft Project via Dropbox, GDrive and Email.
- Add tasks - create summary tasks and sub tasks
- Enter task durations, start and finish dates
- 4 Kinds of task links: finish-to-start (FS), start-to-start(SS), finish-to-finish(FF) and start-to-finish(SF)
- Gantt chart and tasklist view modes
- In-built auto scheduling engine
- Add resource and cost
- Add task notes
- Project summary in PDF export
- Download ready to use project templates
- Resource view and timeline view
- Import your existing Microsoft Project Plans and view or edit them in Project Planning Pro
- Import & manage your existing Microsoft project plan as XML file from Dropbox, GDrive & Email attachment.
- Install desktop addin & import plans directly from MS Project to Dropbox. (Visit Support Site for more information).
- Share as XML file – Opens with Microsoft Project and Project Planning Pro
- Share as CSV file – Opens with Excel or other spreadsheet applications
- Share as PDF file – Opens with Acrobat or other PDF reader applications
Free to Try:
- Create one plan
- Import one plan
- No restriction on features
- Create unlimited plans
- Import unlimited plans
- Remove Ads
- Best personal project management tool
- Manage projects remotely
- Access your plans while out of office, on site or meetings and presentations with project team members and customers
- Create a simple project plan in less than 5 mins
- Kickstart your project in no time with ready to use templates
- Create a comprehensive project management plan anywhere, anytime
- Use the app as a simple task management app by creating a tasklist with due dates and durations
We value your feedback. Please email us or use the contact form on our website. Tell us about features you may require or any bugs or crashes you may encounter. We will be in touch with you within 24hrs.
Project Plan 365 looks and feels exactly like MS Project- you may think about PP365 as Microsoft Project for Windows Tablets or MS Project for the Cloud!
Project Plan 365 creates new or saves MPP compatible files that can be opened from MS Project 2013 or earlier versions.
Project Plan 365 provides support for all MS Project standard views like Gant Chart, Task Sheet, Network Diagram, Project Calendar, Task Usage, Resource Usage, Team Planner, etc.
Project Plan 365 provides critical path info and all standard project reports, filters, time scale and other like MS Project sophisticated features.
You can open and save MPP files from any cloud storage location like DropBox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, SharePoint Online, Base Camp or from your local network file storage or local SharePoint server.
Create and share MS Project MPP compatible files for free now!
No need for MS Project/MS Project Server licenses or software.
For more info please visit our website at www.projectplan365.com
- Create New, View, Edit and Print MS Project 2013 and earlier versions MPP/XML file formats
- Integrated with MS Project Server, SharePoint, SkyDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and Basecamp
- Supported Views: Gantt Chart, Calendar, Team Planner, Network Diagram, Resource Usage, Task Usage
- Print & Export MPP Project Plans in PDF, EXCEL or XML formats
- Invite Team Members and Share Microsoft Project MPP file with others
- Opens password protected MPP files
- Supports Sort, Filter, Zoom, Project Time Scales
- Displays Critical Path and all MS Project Standard Reports
Select, search and display project data. Show "mywork" and "my time accounting". Show the project elements "general data", "scope", "workbreakdown structure", "rescources", "reports", "time accounting", "wbs chart" and "milestone chart".
This App only works by communicating with a KLUSA Server-Instance. The KLUSA Mobile-Connector has to be installed on server.
A Mind Map on the key elements of planning and managing a project. This Mind Map covers the 3 phases of:
- Project Definition
- Project Planning
- Project Implementation
All the key information you need on a single screen.
PLEASE NOTE - A SET OF 30 MIND MAPS (including this one) ARE AVAILABLE FOR JUST £12.00
( https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=John+R )
If you haven’t used mind maps before, they are very easy to read. Simply work outwards from the centre along the branches and sub-branches and read each key word or phrase as it grows out from the previous one. This means that as you read the branches growing from the centre towards the left hand side of the page, you will read from right to left, rather than left to right.
You can navigate the map simply by enlarging, moving and scrolling around it
The key facts about each topic will be literally ‘at your fingertips’
KEYFAX MIND MAPS AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE PLAY:
( https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=John+R )
In sets of 4 and individually)
The Effective Team
Belbin Team Roles
Body Language (Non-verbal behaviour)
Idea Generation Techniques
Giving and Receiving Feedback
Coaching Skills (Management Coaching)
OTHER INDIVIDUAL MIND MAPS:
Mind Mapping (How to draw Mind Maps)
Six Thinking Caps
Myers Briggs (MBTI)
This is a mobile learning resource for Best Practice in Project, Programme and Risk Management Methodologies such as PRINCE2 Project Management, MSP Programme Management, M_o_R Risk Management, APM Project Management, P3O Support Office, MoV Management of Value, MoP Management of Portfolios, Agile Project management, Agile DSDM framework, etc.
Includes method overviews, qualification details, tests and videos on using and implementing best practice in your project and programme environments.
Brought to you by SPOCE eLearning.
- from direct website links
- from Google Drive
- from Dropbox
- from OneDrive
- from Box
- from Basecamp
- from MS Project Server
- from Mail attachments
- from Android Browsers
- from third party apps (SkyDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc)
gProjectViewer is compatible with MS Project 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and earlier versions.
The interface is intuitive making gProjectViewer simple for the end users. gProjectViewer supports pinch open and pinch close gestures to zoom in or out on project details.
All the standard MS Project views are available including:
Calendar, Gantt Chart, Task Sheet, Resource Sheet, Resource Usage, etc.
This free MPP reader was made possible by Viewer Central Inc. For more details please visit:
This application is tailored to the needs of the Project Executives, Senior Management, Portfolio / Program Managers and works in conjunction with Project Management toolsets. This application can source information from various Project Management Toolsets, with minimal effort, and provide an integrated view of all the projects from one or multiple toolsets. Project Tracker subscribers have the ability to view project information being represented on Graphical Reports, individual Project Llevel dashboards and also on a global Global Map where projects are pinned down.
Projects can be filtered upon at three different levels, and selected filters automatically apply across the graphical Reports, Project listings and Map representations. Examples of these filters are as follows:
- Portfolio, Program and Project Type
- Company, Department and Division
- Project Status: Red, Amber and Green
The application combines project-financial, -risk and -progress values in one simple and easy to use management instrument. The reports deliver a real-world view of the project information, in such a way that will highlight business areas or projects that require remedial action.
The following is provided by the application;
- Graphical Reports (bubble charts, pie charts) on Project RAG status (Overall, Progress, Cost and Risk)
- Drill-down capability from graphs, to a selection of projects or down to individual project details
- Overall Portfolio or Program Health
- Graphs on project-progress and -budget variances at portfolio, program or project level
- Geographical representation of filtered selection of projects, with drill-down capability on each project
- Project listings, as per filtered selection, with a project dashboard view at project level, incl. Project Description and Objectives, Start/End Dates, Budget and Invoiced to date, Project Manager contact details, and a lot more
Now you can get the whole lot for free, and you can refer to them on your Android phone whenever you need to know anything about management.
Need a quick reminder of what to do when negotiating, how to give a presentation, how to plan a project, or how to be assertive? Just flip to the card and there are the top tips. If you need more you can click through to the website and read more in detail about each subject.
Subjects include: Assertiveness, Bosses, Change Management, Cost reduction, Creativity, Customer Care, Daily Checklist, Four types of people, Happiness, How Life Is, Influencing, Information, Management, Meetings, Motivation, Negotiating, Presentation, Skills, Problem Solving, Project Management, Quality, Recruitment, Selling, Strategy (this is almost an MBA!), Success, Teams and Time Management.
Take a look at the video just one of the subjects in this app!
Learn how to plan and deliver anything complicated. Get the tasks in the right order at the right time so that the project is finished on time and on budget.
Each day has a new technique and suggestions on how to apply it – and a quiz.
The course includes key drivers, task listing, estimating, network diagrams, Gantt Charts, and links to several videos illustrating the techniques in more detail.