With NCAA® March Madness® LIVE you can:
- Watch LIVE streaming of all 67 games (paid TV subscription required for games broadcast on TBS, TNT and truTV; CBS games do not require a paid TV subscription; 3 hour live video pass available prior to logging in)
- Follow up-to-the-minute scores and stats
- Pinch-to-zoom on the all-new interactive tournament bracket
- Make your picks in the Capital One NCAA® March Madness® Bracket Challenge, the official bracket game of NCAA® March Madness®
- Receive live game alerts for upsets, overtimes, close games, and your favorite teams
- Experience the best of social media, from Twitter to Instagram & Vine, plus realtime data visualization, for every tournament game in the Coke Zero Social Arena
- Track Unbelievable Moments in real-time from every game, including the key video highlights, photos, and tweets
- Plan how you’ll watch the games with a brand new TV guide view
- Stay informed with the best news content NCAA.com has to offer
- Watch game video recaps
- Listen to the live radio broadcast for every game
- Find TV networks and channel numbers for games in your area with Channel Finder
- Enjoy team-specific live streaming during the Final Four®
Create and manage your own tournaments. Add Participants, generate a Round Robin schedule, manage results and view standings.
You can grant access to other users either to see the Results and Standings or to manage the Tournament.
Results and standings can be accessed from browser so you can share it with other smartphone or desktop users
Aplication need network access as all data is stored in the cloud
For problems or suggestions please email the developer at email@example.com
Get lightning fast scores, stats, news and tweets for all major sports. Don’t miss any of the action with our one-screen design that showcases the most games at one time. Follow live action with GameTrackers, scoreboards, box scores, and even streaming video simulcasts of top events televised on CBS Sports. Find out what channel the game is on with our new Channel Identifiers. Easily customize the app for your favorite teams and sports. Plus you can set up scoring, team news and breaking news alerts to keep on top of all the action.
★ Scores – Scoreboards and real time stats for for all major sports:
- Football (NFL, NCAA)
- Baseball (MLB)
- Basketball (NBA, NCAA)
- Hockey (NHL)
- Soccer (Premier League, MLS, Champions League, Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A, Europa League, Ligue 1, Scottish Premier, Dutch Eredivisie, Mexican Primera, Brazilian Serie A, Argentina Primera)
- Golf (PGA)
- Tennis (ATP, WTA)
- Auto Racing (NASCAR, F1)
- Plus, one “all sports” scoreboard shows you all the action in the world, in one place - follow up to 8 games on one screen!
★ Personalized Push Notifications – Set up your favorite teams to be notified of scoring updates as they happen, important team news and be the first to hear about breaking news.
★ Live video – Watch our popular Fantasy Football Today and Fantasy Baseball Today Shows, aired Daily. NOTE: Requires Android 4.1 and above.
★ Live Radio – Listen to the CBS Sports Radio live stream (featuring Jim Rome, John Feinstein, Doug Gottlieb and more!). Plus, access recent podcasts.
★ News – get team news and a personalized “My Team News” feed, plus Top Stories from CBSSports.com written by our industry leading sports writers
★ Channel Identifiers – find out what channel on your TV the game is on! Just select your local cable provider.
Download it now.
ABOUT OUR PERMISSIONS
CALENDAR ACCESS - add reminders to your personal calendar for events that have live streaming video.
READ PHONE STATE - used to register your device for push notifications with Urban Airship, our push notification delivery partner
We value our users' privacy. The CBS Sports app has no ability to access emails, or any other personal information. If you have any further questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exclusive live video coverage of 65+ NCAA championship events
- Live scores and schedules for multiple NCAA championships
- Live regular-season football scores and standings (FBS, FCS)
- Live regular-season men’s basketball scores and standings (Division I)
- Regular-season scores and schedules for baseball, basketball, field hockey, football, lacrosse, soccer, softball and volleyball (all divisions)
- Personalized experience with the ability to select up to 3 favorite schools
- Custom scoring alerts for your favorite schools
- Team hubs bringing in your favorite school’s latest scores, news and social media feeds
- NCAA Top 100: Track your school’s live ranking of how many times it’s been favorited within the NCAA® Sports app
The NCAA Sports app is presented by Buick, an Official Corporate Partner of the NCAA.
Making tournament chart:
- You can make a tournament chart inputting by name.
- You can set images for each team instead of name string.
Automatically generating from picture:
- You can automatically generate a tournament chart from pictures. Import from a hardcopy version of the tournament chart!
- For correct analyzing, use a clear and not crowded image as much as possible.
Viewing and Recording the match results:
- You can select from two viewing option, the Tournament Char view and the Match Order list view.
- Record match reslts by tapping on the branches.
Which men's college team won the most March Madness tournaments?
Where are the 2015 and 2016 March Madness Finals going to be?
Who won the first women's NCAA tournament?
When are the 2015 conference championship games?
Get the latest college basketball news.
What do you get with ESPN?
- Fast access scores and highlights from MLB, NFL, College Football, NBA, College Basketball, MLS, Cricket and more.
- Watch video highlights of your favorite games and easily share on Facebook, Twitter, Email and SMS.
- Check out the "NOW" views for real-time updates and commentary.
- Not near a TV? Watch any event on any ESPN channel simply by tapping on On-Air.
The ESPN App is an update to SportsCenter, the #1 Sports App in the market, which was formerly known as ScoreCenter. Like Prince, Puff Daddy and Chad Ochocinco, we actively change our name to keep things interesting.
Also includes schedules, news and scores for the following conferences: America East, American Midwest, Atlantic 10, Big Sky, Big South, Big West, Colonial Athletic (CAA), Great West, Horizon, Ivy League, Mid-American (MAC), Mid-Eastern Athletic, Metro Atlantic (MAAC), Missouri Valley, North Coast Athletic, Northeast, Ohio Valley, Patriot League, Sun Belt, Southern, Southland, Summit, West Coast & Western Athletic. Scores for these conferences are not updated every minute- scores are updated periodically throughout the games.
Scores, Schedules and News are displayed by conference. Keep track of your favorite teams and your rivals all at a glance. Real time scores are officially licensed from Sports Direct. This free version is ad supported. If you don't want to see the ads, check out College Basketball Scoreboard Plus.
- Custom scores feeds by conference. The ticker now shows scores from your selected conference first, then other Top 25 games.
- Trash talk you rivals! Share scores and news stories via Facebook, Twitter and Email from within the app.
You can create and manage a round robin style tournament, that will create a schedule, keep track of all games played and update standings. Choose between 2 or 3 points for a victory, and choose how many games each team will play. If you make a mistake entering a score, simply re-click the game and input the correct score. Both scored and un-scored games can be played.
You can create a play-off elimination style tournament. Create either a single or double elimination tournament bracket and have up to a best of 7 series.
Can't decide? Then, you can choose to have both. Play a round robin style tournament and when you're done a play-off bracket will be created based on the standings from the round robin.
Ultimate Tournament Creator supports up to 64 teams.
If a game isn't able to be played but you still want a score, you can simulate the game based on the teams previously played games.
Didn't quite finish a tournament? No problem, because you can save up to 10 tournaments and load them again later. All you need to do is enter a save name. This makes it ideal for physical education teachers trying to organize multiple classes, or intramurals.
Too many people all trying to see the screen at once? Not a problem when can you print out a copy of the tournament to display for everyone to see. The print copy will display all games played, and games yet to be played. It will also display the current standings and all unique tournament settings.
This app is for anyone wanting to manage multiple tournaments with many teams, or for just a group of friends wanting an easy way to keep track of a small tournament.
-Set event alerts so you never miss a game start, scoring play, or close game situation.
-Follow live sports news from award-winning bloggers and experts.
-Get all the details with new Game, Team, and Player pages.
-Add or edit your top teams to get relevant news, personalized for you.
-Sign in to track your Fantasy Football players directly from Game Details.
-Expand Player pages for detailed season and game stats.
-Sign in to instantly sync your settings and history across devices.
-Widgets are unavailable if you put the app on your SD card
Tell us what you think:
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/210692-us-sports-mobile-android
No unicorns were harmed during the development of this app.
• Sports Coaches.
• School Teachers.
• League Organisers.
• Sports players or teams.
• Social Groups.
• Competitive minded individuals.
Tournament Maker provides a host of features that make planning and managing any game or tournament a breeze. With Tournament Maker you can:
• Customise your tournament settings and create a tailor made tournament.
• Choose from a Round Robin (League), Knockout or Round Robin & Knockout Combination format.
• Preview fixture lists, review previous round of play and check out league positions.
• Save, review and manage multiple Tournaments.
• Completely randomise the team listings and the order of play.
• Manage tournaments and games in real-time at the field or at the event.
• Assign teams automatically (by colour or animal), or via your Contact List or manually.
• Use previous tournaments over and over again.
• Set up a new tournament whenever and wherever you are.
• Leave bulky equipment or pen & paper at home.
• Access a comprehensive set of easy to follow instructions.
Tournament Maker can be used for so many different sporting activities or just for fun games with family and friends. In fact, it can be used pretty much for anything that has a competitive edge. Spend your time playing not administrating. The Tournament Maker can be used for:
• Ball Games – Soccer, Football, Rugby, Aussie Rules, Basketball, Volleyball etc
• Racquet Sports - Tennis, , Badminton, Squash, Table Tennis etc
• Bat & Ball Sports - Cricket, Baseball, Softball, Golf etc
• Social Sports – Golf, Pool, Snooker, Darts, Chess, Board Games, Card Games etc
• Non Sports – Quizzes, Spelling Bee, Drinking Games etc
“…I have all I need to manage multiple tournaments, right there, on the field. Great tool…”
C. Condliffe, Head of PE at Wellington High School
“…its so easy to manage the kids football games and keep track of their performance over time…”
M. Dunne, North Wellington 1st Team Captain and Junior Coach
“…a group of social club members meets every other week to partake in a different Alternative Sport. I don’t know what we would do without Tournament Maker…”
S. Smith, ASAW Member
“…I love using Tournament Maker with my friends when we go down the local bar for a few games of darts or pool. It’s just so easy, even after a few drinks…”
B. Osborne, Tournament Maker user
This App allows a handy management of swiss-system tournaments. Its features are:
- unlimited number of tournaments
- unlimited number of players
- automatically pairings in swiss-style, according to their cumulative scores
- automatically add byes
- adding players from contacts
- player register to select players from
- different tie-breakers (e.g. control points)
- share tournament results (e.g. per e-mail)
This App is currently work in progress. If you found a bug or you have suggestions on how to make this app more useful to you, please open an issue at swiss.hintze-it.de
. NCAA college basketball news
. Every NCAA college basketball team clubhouse
. NCAA college basketball schedule
. NCAA college basketball scores
. NCAA college basketball rankings
. NCAA college basketball stats
. NCAA college basketball Odds
. NCAA college basketball standings
. NCAA college basketball blog
. Searching and playing NCAA college basketball video, inclduing highlights, best plays, best dunks..etc.
. Share news via Gmail, facebook...etc
* automatic generation of matches to be played between squads
* see all previous results
* generate standings (games played, won, even and lost) automatically ordered
* you can save any number of tournaments and restore them later
If you wish, when one "round" is completed, you can request one more round and keep playing!
It's free and ad-free, enjoy!
New site: http://www.daverin.com/dopewars. I'm trying to revive this version of DopeWars using a wholly new codebase that will fix lots of bugs and add lots of new features. It'll take a little while but I'll make unsigned test versions available on that site.
Social media sites:
There's no instructions in the app, the phone screens are crowded enough as it is, so I'll give a short set of instructions here:
Drag your finger around to move between the parts of the bracket, the final four is in the center. To select a team tap the game you want to pick (light tap, not a hold) and the list of teams will come up. Then tap the team you want and it will be selected.
As scores come in they'll be updated, and your picks will turn green if right, red if wrong (also, future games that can no longer be won will turn red).
Hold your finger on a bracket in the list to rename or delete it.
Not much more to it than that.
Version 2.0: updated for 2012