The sunset and the sunrise in YoWindow happens at exactly the same time as in real life.
But the great thing is you can scroll the time forward. Just swipe the screen and you will see how the weather is going to change throughout the day.
All the weather at your fingertips. You see the current weather, the forecast for today and for several days ahead.
State of the art landscapes change depending on the season. The artwork is designed down to the smallest detail. Choose a landscape that fits best for your area.
YoWindow is a window in your pocket =)
The weather forecast is provided by yr.no and NWS - the leading meteorological organizations.
Watch weather with pleasure!
- Digital Clock
- Current weather conditions
- In widget animated weather icons
- Weather data received from global Meteorological broadcast services and more than 40 000 weather stations
- Celsius / Fahrenheit weather units
- Automatically detection of location
- Manual setting of the widget location
- Manual or automatic weather update
- Re-sizable widgets
- Transparent background
- Universal app made for tablets and phones! No need to purchase again
- Hot spots for alarm clock, weather refresh and widget configuration
- build only for ICS (built on sdk 17)
- multiple weather providers OWM and YR.NO (is the joint online weather service from the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation)
These are required for getting your local weather using networking & WIFI location services.
Used to set the alarm when you press on the clock.
Used for in app payments
For suggestions or bugs please contact us at: email@example.com
If you want to translate the application to your language please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gorgeous and realistic animations of weather conditions
- See at a glance the next weather condition change
- Updated continuously
- Accurate hourly forecasts for the next 10 days
- Fast, beautiful and simple to use
- Detailed forecasts on rain, ice, snow, fog, wind, storm, dew point, UV index, humidity, pressure
- Highest and lowest historical values
- Satellite and radar map animations
- Optimized for both phones and tablets
- Live Wallpaper
- Weather in notification area and temperature in status bar
- Great widget for your home screen
And it’s all free.
Try it now !
Cities: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Austin and all the others!
See the weather in stunning high-definition videos, get accurate weather forecasts all around the world, with 7-day and hourly forecasts, and use an on-screen clock.
• Works on all Android phones and tablets.
• Gorgeous animations depicting the current weather.
• Add an unlimited number of cities.
• 7-day and hourly forecast.
• Swipe the screen to switch between your cities.
• Enable from Settings: Precipitation, Heat Index, Pressure, Dew Point, Wind Chill and Visibility.
When you open the application, your position detection is performed and shows you the weather where you are.
A voice then tells you the weather at this time, and temperature.
You can also check the weather forecast for 12 days and find the weather of a city of your choice in USA but also in the world!
List of features:
- Icon of climate
- Temperature in degrees Fahrenheit
- City and country of the user
- Wind speed in m / h
- Cloud cover
- Voice announces in english
- Weather forecast for 12 days
- Ability to save up to 5 cities for faster searches
If you do not have a GPS chip in your device, you can still use this application by simply searching the city where you are!
+ hourly forecast for the next 24 hours,
+ daily forecast for the next 5 days.
The simplest weather app! Thanks to geolocation, you know immediately the weather for your current location. To get a forecast for any other location worldwide, you just have to ask: this app includes a powerful voice recognition feature! In USA, "Weather 5 days" gives the weather for most cities: from New York to Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston or Philadelphia.
Weather 5 days is also one of the most complete weather apps! All data (temperature, humidity, cloud cover, visibility, wind speed and direction, sunrise and sunset times,...and even the altitude!) is displayed in a very clear and concise way.
Optionally, you will also have the possibility to get:
+ the hourly weather up to 5 days,
+ the possibility to create and browse your favorite locations.
This app uses weather data issued from one of the best weather models worldwide. Should you go for a trip anywhere in United States (Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas...), you will get today's weather and hourly local weather up to 5 days! For your holidays, just ask for a weather forecast, anywhere, from San Francisco to Washington, Boston or Las Vegas ! 'Weather 5 days' can be used in all the US states from California, Texas or NY to Florida ...
Any rain or snow in Canada? Just ask this app the weather in Toronto, Montréal, Calgary or Ottawa! Need a reliable weather app in Australia in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane ? 'Weather 5 days' is the weather app you need!
Do not hesitate! Download now this fast and simple weather app ! It is FREE!!
Tested on: Samsung (Galaxy S, S2, S3, S4, Ace, Mini, Gio, Tab...), HTC (Optimus One...), Asus Transformer, ICS, etc...
Find also your favorite ski resorts and snow conditions in France.
- Video weather presented by weather experts three times a day
- Weather forecast for the night / morning / afternoon / evening
- Rainfall radar
- All resorts and snow reports; Skiing - cross-country skiing - sledding
- Check the snow conditions through live webcams
- See the last snowfall in a snap
- Flash TV of the weekend weather, road weather and currents
- Alpine webcam
- Value of forecast reliability
- Probability of sunshine and precipitations
- Perceived temperature
- Average, mimimum and maximum temparature
- Wind force, wind direction, gust force
- Limit of snowfall
- Limit zero degrees
Exposure for 10 days in landscape mode.
Find your favorite ski resorts and snow conditions also on meteoski.ch
Content delivered by MeteoNews
The new Weather Underground Android app provides the world's most accurate hyper-local weather forecasts in addition to interactive radar, satellite maps and severe weather alerts. Powered by our unique community of weather enthusiasts reporting live data from weather stations in their own backyards, this crowd-sourced data generates forecasts targeted to your precise location.
With free push notifications for weather alerts, Weather Underground is your essential app during severe weather events. Our interactive map (WunderMap) displays animated radar and satellite data to track storms, as well as providing specific map presets for tracking hurricanes and wildfires. Customize your experience by dragging and dropping the content modules on the main screen of the app
WHAT MAKES THIS WEATHER APP DIFFERENT TO OTHER APPS?
WE FILL IN THE GAPS
Our 33,000+ personal weather stations report the most localized weather conditions. The data that we collect from our user-owned weather stations fills in the gaps between the airport weather stations that other weather services rely upon to generate forecasts - meaning our data is generated from actual data points in your neighborhood.
INTERACTIVE WEATHER & RADAR MAP
The most interactive weather map (WunderMap) on mobile allows you to select from different weather overlays including current conditions from our personal weather station network, animated radar, satellite, webcams and severe weather. Customize the map by selecting specific data layers or choose from the various map presets such as severe alerts, fire risk, active fires, hurricane and webcams.
- Sky reports let you tell us if the sky conditions we’re reporting are what you're actually observing. If you see something different you can report the conditions you're experiencing for the benefit of other app users.
- Hazard reports allow you to report any hazardous road conditions you experience to help other people in your area.
ABOUT WEATHER UNDERGROUND
Founded in 1995 as the first online weather service, Weather Underground supplies weather data solutions to the many of the leading media companies and millions of users across the globe through their mobile apps and website wunderground.com. With over 30,000 personal weather stations worldwide, Weather Underground is able to provide meaningful and reliable weather data to people in real-time. Weather Underground is part of the Weather Company and based in San Francisco, California.
- Status notification: instantly view your current temperature and condition on the notification bar
- Current conditions from your local weather station include temperature, feels like temperatures, wind speed & direction, humidity, dew point, visibility, pressure, gusts and moon phase
- 10-day Forecasts including text summary
- Hourly Forecasts including sunrise and sunset
- Historical data
- Interactive Map showing all the personal weather stations in your neighborhood with animated radar, satellite, webcams and much more data
- List view of saved Favorite Locations and Recent Searches
- Crowd reporting feature empowers users to verify our data and send their own Sky Reports and Hazard Reports
- Twitter Integration – share weather data straight onto your Twitter handle and follow the latest weather trends on the Wunderground Twitter Feed
- Snow and Winter Sport reports
- Hazard Reports allow users to share dangerous road conditions in their area
- Share severe alerts with your friends and family
- Purchase ad free subscriptions for $1.99 per year
- New widgets: 1x1 and 2x2!
- Choose Light or Dark mode
- Customize your experience by sliding the weather information up and down
- Switch between Best Forecast™ & NWS Forecast
- Weather commentary from Dr Masters
- National Weather Service Radio
- shows a different background color for temperature
- the temperature is automatically updated every 30min
- toggle between Fahrenheit and Celsius
- the location is automatically updated when you move more than 3 miles/5km
Ad supported freeware
The map has the standard pinch/zoom capability which allows you to smoothly zoom and pan around the United States and see what the weather is like anywhere.
MyRadar shows animated weather, so you can tell if rain is headed toward or away from you, and how fast.
In addition to the free features of the app, a few additional upgrades are available; see severe storm warnings for your area, as provided by the National Weather Service, and real-time hurricane tracking - great for the start of hurricane season!
MyRadar currently only shows weather in the United States, and only in the 48 contiguous states - not Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Download MyRadar today and try it out!
► Weatherzone uses Bureau of Meteorology forecasts and our meteorologists to produce accurate forecasts for Australia and the world.
Using data from the Bureau of Meteorology, our team of Meteorologists review this data to ensure you get the most accurate forecasts available in Australia.
► Now with Snow & Ski forecast, reports and snow cams!
► What features are exclusive to Weatherzone?
✓ Exclusive 3 hourly temperature, icon, wind and rain probability forecasts for the next 48 hours for all major Australian locations from Opticast®
✓ 7 day forecasts for 2000+ Australian locations for minimum, maximum temperature, icon, rain probability/likely amount and 9am/3pm wind.
✓ National Radar and Lightning Tracker
✓ Weather news stories from our meteorologist's
✓ National Video forecast
✓ 1000+ international location forecasts and observations
✓ Exclusive Australian synoptic map with rain areas and amounts for 7 days (drawn by Weatherzone meteorologist every 12 hours)
► What are other features of Weatherzone?
✓ Real-time observations of temperature, wind speed and direction, dew point, relative humidity, pressure and rain since 9 am
✓ Sunrise and Sunset times
✓ Max UV rating
✓ Pollen Forecast (for capital cities except Darwin)
✓ Fire Danger Rating (where available)
✓ Navigation Drawer
✓ GPS search for current location
✓ Past 24hours observations
✓ Month to Date and Almanac
✓ Dynamic animated backgrounds that change as the weather does
✓ Real-time weather warnings
✓ Animated radar from 58 locations around Australia
✓ Animated National and State composite radars
✓ Animated satellite of Australia
✓ Can store and display UNLIMITED favourite locations
✓ Three widgets
- 4x2 Large w/ Clock
- 4x1 Medium
- 2x1 Small
► Snow & Ski
✓ Australia's only 14 day snow forecast
✓ Snow Reports
✓ Snow Cams
✓ Lift Status
✓ Road Conditions
► How do we make 3 hour forecasts?
Opticast® uses real time observations and up to 10 global weather prediction models that are intelligently combined to build the most accurate high resolution short term forecasts available to the Australian public.
► How do we provide more forecasts than the others?
We source data from the Bureau of Meteorology and then fill the gaps with our own team of professional meteorologists and in-house high resolution forecasting models.
► Who is Weatherzone?
Weatherzone is Australia's largest commercial meteorological organisation supplying most of Australia's media, electricity companies and other weather sensitive industries. Weatherzone uses Bureau of Meteorology resources and unique internally developed computer modeling to produce the most accurate forecasts available in Australia. We are a team of meteorologists and developers that are dedicated to providing innovative weather services.
## If you are having problems accessing the widgets please make sure the app is installed to the phone and not the SD Card. ##
Australian weather, Aussie weather, Sydney Weather, Melbourne Weather.
If you have a suggestion for new features or content or find a bug, email us at email@example.com
METEO CONSULT supplies weather information to 140 harbour offices and to race organisers: the Route du Rhum, the Transat Jacques Vabre, the mini 6.50 transatlantic race, the Tour de France à la Voile, the Solitaire du Figaro, the Générali Solo, etc…
METEO CONSULT is now making available its expertise in Marine weather forecasting through its new METEO CONSULT Marine Android Phone application.
Completely free, it enables you to view:
• the 10-day coastal forecast for France and Europe with the navigable coastal area
map, information on the wind, swell, temperatures and cloud cover
• the areas surrounding ports, surfing, windsurfing and kitesurfing spots,lakes.
It also displays:
• semaphore observations
• warnings and special notices
• coastal warnings by notification and gale warnings
• videos: the situation at sea, for the different sailing areas
• satellite images and precipitation radars
The METEO CONSULT MARINE application is accessible in 4 languages: French, English, Italian and Spanish.
METEO CONSULT forecasts are also available on the www.meteoconsult.com website and by telephone, from France by phoning the short number 3201 (€1.35 per call + €0.34 per minute), and from abroad on +33 1 77 86 86 86 (standard phone call charges apply + subscription or cost of the information).
It also provides access to real-time weather at any time of the day.
Its simple, intuitive and ergonomic interface provides easy access to weather data.
If you like the app rate it and make the people around you know about ir!
Visit the dedicated page on Facebook: www.facebook.com / MeteoDuMaroc and do not forget to put a Like!
This app provides forecasts, animated radar, hourly forecast, and current conditions, all in an intuitive and easy to use interface. Just the information you need, provided accurately, quickly, and for your exact location.
★ "A no-nonsense approach to show weather data on your phone, but done well and great looking" - Android Central
This app uses NOAA point forecasts from your GPS location to get the most localized weather available. Point forecasts are great for climbing, hiking, skiing, or any outdoor activity where weather from a nearby city isn't accurate enough.
GPS on the phone will provide the most accurate location, but usually isn't needed. Nearby cell towers and Wi-Fi networks can also provide this information, and will be checked first to save time and battery. You can also enter a location manually.
To provided highly localized forecasting, this app uses point forecasts from the National Weather Service (NOAA/NWS), and is therefore only available in the US.
If there is severe weather you will see a red warning icon in the corner of the current conditions icon. You can press this icon for more details. This app currently does NOT support severe weather alerts or notifications. NOAA is providing this service directly through cell carriers. You can read more about the service at http://www.noaa.gov/features/03_protecting/wireless_emergency_alerts.html.
There are also several differently sized widgets available which can be placed on your homescreen to provide some basic weather information, without the need to open the app.
Forecast discussion is available through the menu button.
This app requires your location to provide you with the most accurate weather. This is fundamental to how the app works. You can still add manual locations as well if you prefer.
This permission is required by Google Maps so that it can cache map tiles for faster loading. It sounds like the app is doing something with your photos or media, but it is not. The permission means that the app has permission to access your files (which includes photos and media), but does not mean they are actually being accessed. It is a subtle but important distinction. Contact me if you have further questions about this.
These are the non-simplified permissions as listed in the Android manifest:
android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION" (location access listed above)
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE" (check for network connection)
android.permission.INTERNET" (download weather)
android.permission.VIBRATE" (for zoom feedback on old radar)
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" (this is Photos/Media/Files listed above)
com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES" (required by google maps)
FAQ (Frequently asked questions):
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions or problems.
This is the ad supported free version of NOAA Weather. You are also limited to 3 saved locations. Upgrade to remove ads and this restriction.
NOAA Weather on Facebook
Beta Channel (for newest features)
- Material Design
- Hyper accurate Forecast.io powered weather data (down to the minute weather!)
- Weather Alert notifications
- Persistent notification (optional)
- Card UI style
- Minutely, hourly, daily weather data
- Hour by hour weather information for the next week (compared to 48 hours in other apps) available by swiping to the side!
- Highly detailed and customized "daily" information
- Highly configurable cards:
- Tropics conditions (tropical storms, hurricanes, etc)
- Current moon phase
- Sunrise and sunset
- UV index
- Netatmo station (requires login)
- Ski and marine conditions
- Device sensors (humidity, temp, etc)
- Latest earthquake
- Your exact location
- Air quality
- Wind conditions
- GOES-15 (space weather)
- And many more!
- Ability to save and view custom locations
- Beautiful animations
- Light, Dark, and Automatic Themes!
- Fused location provider for hyper accurate location based weather data!
- Multiple maps for radar, wind, temp, etc!
- Muzei integration
- DashClock integration
- 6 widgets (with many more coming!)
- NWS / NOAA Audio Streams (still in BETA)
- Day Dream
- Pull to refresh
- Settings (who doesn't love those?)
- Charts for minute by minute and hour by hour precipitation (charts never lie)
- All the contact information you could ever ask for in the "About" section
atmosHere Weather is making weather on Android smarter! By dynamically prioritizing data, and changing the app look or feel based on current conditions. You get down to the minute weather (Example, "Rain starting in 15 minutes, ending in 12"), which means you can plan what you do next. If there's rain in the forecast, you'll also get traffic information, making it easier to know what's going on around you! The app is designed to focus around what's going on at your EXACT location at this EXACT moment. atmosHere Weather is leading the way in contextual weather, and creating a seamless experience.
"The app costs $3.99, but if you really want to have the most detailed weather info, this looks like a good option." - BGR
"Why would I spend $3.99 on a weather app you might currently be asking yourselves? That's simple. It's a truly amazing app." - io9
Your typical Android widget, day dream, and optional persistent notification (with adjustable update frequency) are also included!
Join the G+ Community to keep up with development, report bugs, request features, and soon alpha/beta builds! https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114883630278393858359
Feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated! Check the about section for more contact information!
*Ratings and feedback via any form of contact are greatly appreciated. Please leave an actual comment with your rating, regardless of the star rating. If you rate it 1 star and do not tell me why, I cannot fix or improve the app!*
- Find user submitted roads or POI's that are great for driving
- Route length, Foursquare places, nearby gas prices, traffic, weather and more!
- One click for directions, checkin, detailed weather, and sharing
- Card UI design (Further Android "L" optimizations to come at time of consumer release)
- Explore feature to easily find information about a particular route or place of interest
As an auto enthusiast, I love going out and finding great roads to drive on. But I found there wasn't a great place that helped people submit, and find new roads to drive on. Sure, everyone knows about Skyline drive, Tail of the Dragon, Angeles Crest, etc but what about those great country backgrounds or winding mountain roads? ScenicRoute solves this by allowing users to quickly find great roads by state, or through a "Top Rated" section. Some of the most notable roads across America have been added, and going forward, users will be able to submit their favorites to be added! For initial launch, users will be able to submit their favorites via Google Doc form, G+ Community, or email, and each submission will be curated for quality. Once a sizeable, quality database has been created, the opportunity for a more direct submission process will be added to the app.
ScenicRoute takes it a step further, by giving you useful information for a given road. You can get route length and estimated time to complete, nearby traffic, weather, nearby FourSquare places, and gas stations and prices nearby. There is more data coming soon, and the community will be able to decide what features come next! Users can also submit their favorite POI (scenic view, architecture, etc) that will allow others to view in a similar manner to the roads. ScenicRoute also features an Explore option, which allows you to use Google Maps and quickly view a place of interest.
Feel free to contact me by any means that can be found in the "About" section of the app. I love hearing any feedback good or bad, recommend new features, or report any bugs!
Follow along in the G+ Community to stay up to date on new routes/POI's added, development updates, etc. https://plus.google.com/communities/105158459834709457688
- Twitter feeds with a quick view of hashtags allows you to catch events while they are happening
- Foursquare feed for local tips and places!
- Feed of Youtube videos uploaded near you
- Feed of Flickr uploads near you
If you'd like to see more, feel free to make a recommendation!
- Current Weather Card
- Nearby Traffic card (traffic map with accident estimates)
- Nearby Places (powered by 4sq)
- Nearby gas stations (with prices)
- Map with Current location
- Current Heading
- Current Speed
- Current Elevation
One Click to Open:
- Phone Dialer
- List of installed apps (also launch app)
- Music Players
- Google Now Search
Other Dash/Action Cam apps record video, but only show overlays during recording, not actually saving them with the video. This app recording everything, and renders it all into one video! One button click and your recordings begin! To stop, simply leave the app!
There are countless use cases for recordings like this! Use it as a Dash Cam in your car to prevent insurance fraud, recording road trips, driving on your favorite road, mount to your bike for off road video, helmet cams, snow boarding, and more!
By using the newest camera API's available, you also get the highest possible video quality.
- Map showing and automatically following your current location (settings to adjust map types available)
- Current Speed overlay (can be turned off in settings)
- Current altitude
- GForce read outs
- Current Heading (Ex, NNW)
*If you'd like to see more optional overlays, feel free to contact me with ideas! This doesn't mean it will happen, but I will consider/look into every idea*
Recordings are saved directly to you device. You can video all your previous recordings right in the app. You can also quickly share, view, or delete a particular recording.
Make sure you check out the example video!
*This is designed specifically for Android TV devices!*
- Radar with controls. Use your Dpad to zoom in and pan the map!
- Current weather conditions
- Cloud cover
- Max/Min temps
- Sunrise and sunset
- 7 day forecast showing high temps and forecasted conditions!
- Shows current location (incase you didnt know where you were!)
- Facebook Checkin
- Foursquare Checkin
- App.net Checkin
In app Purchases
- Share checkins to Twitter automatically
- Remove ads
Who says checkins are dead?! Time to bring them back! SocialOne is releasing in a beta phase with checkins for Facebook, Foursquare, and App.net! Currently launching with mainly just checkins in mind, but the end goal is to be the only social media app you will need! Functionality will be gradually built out over time, including viewing feeds, adding more social networks, sharing to more social networks, browsing other networks (instagram, 500px, tumblr, etc) and whatever else can be added!
In app purchases will be added over time as well to remove ads, unlock new features, or to just show support!