Monthly Moments is a social sharing platform that is pure yet powerful, innovative yet intentional, and minimal yet meaningful.
As the world globalizes and people everywhere want to stay connected, no matter the distance, we need social sharing platforms and tools to keep up with our social expansion.
This project was born out of disappointment and frustration of today's social media platforms. This app strives to do it better by rethinking the process of social sharing to make it simple, based on the ideal that "Less is More".
How does it work?
It's like a monthly newsletter; everyone writes about Moments from their lives throughout each month, and then at the beginning of the next month, all of those Moments are shared out to their friends.
What's different about this social platform?
• No likes
• No comments
• No numbers
• No businesses
• No data farming or selling
• No suggested, sponsored, boosted, or promoted content
• No ads
• No related or suggested content
• No "news"
• No banter
• No photos
• No notifications
• No "pages", businesses, or brands
• No profiting from attention or data
• No BS
• Nothing is for profit
• Nothing is "public"
• Everything is for cultivating connections
• Everything is for personal sharing
• Everything is intentional and meaningful
• Everything is consumed just once a month
In a nutshell, it's just the people and the moments you care about — one month at a time.
Examples of Moments:
• Major life events, milestones
• Events you went to or were a part of
• Happenings, life updates, changes
• Projects, accomplishments, achievements
• Activities you spent time with or found meaningful
• Media, entertainment, games, movies, books
For answers to all the other questions you might be having, you can learn more by reading the explanations here: