Using When I Work for time and attendance uses your employees' GPS location to ensure they are clocking in from an approved address.
You can also use When I Work Time & Attendance to track payroll hours and to prepare data for payroll processing via your desktop computer.
When I Work Time & Attendance works even better when used with When I Work Scheduling.
Some of the features of the application are:
- Admin account
- Option to add multiple accounts with the basic information
- Option to check the Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Report
- Option to mail the attendance report in the Excel Sheets
- Option to calculate the individuals pays (For Employees & interns)
- Option to enter the In-time and Out-time by using the individual accounts
- Settings to set the working days in the year
- And much more....
Attendance time, allows you to easily enter clock-out time.
I can be used as a roster attendance table weekly monthly report.
By inputting the time in advance, it can also be used as the shift table.
It is recommended for the part-time job so can also salary calculation.
You can have the opportunity to register the current time at the touch of a button.
rounded up, and truncation, rounding can also register (15.30.60-minute increments)
*And fixed time input function
By registering in advance the time that you use frequently, you can enter quickly at the touch of a button the attendance time.
You can register up to two maximum of time to use well.
For example, by registering a time early shift, late shift of, you will be able to enter the attendance time more easily.
*Multi-function time picker
I was provided with a ring-like auxiliary command buttons such as certain games on time picker existing.
Time to use well, the current time, it is easy to set up 5, 30 minutes ±.
I can be calculated easily (overtime) overtime.
Working late at night, late-night overtime, holiday attendance, I also supported in the middle of the night holiday.
*Salary calculation (approximately), transportation costs calculated
By entering basic pay, overtime unit price, you can calculate the salary (but are approximate).
It supports flexible hourly, daily wage, even monthly salary.
In addition, you can calculate the travel expenses based on a fixed value or number of attendances.
*Breakdown of setting (attendance) working hours
I can register up to five at the breakdown.
You can attach a name to the breakdown.
Name can be set daily, monthly, on the whole.
This setting can be made monthly, on the whole.
You can export all the items on a monthly basis.
*Backup / restore
I can backup / restore at the touch of a button.
You can see fortune, love luck, a lucky color.
Working overtime overtime and attendance time zone employment paid absence left the company start date simple fortune shift part-time job salary
1. Employee Clock In\Out, Start\End Meal breaks
2. Supervisor Employee Group Clock In\Out, Start\End Meal breaks
3. Capture GPS Coordinates at time of Clock In\Out for verification of location *Optimized to 10 meters accuracy
4. Employee punches will be recorded in Blueforce and marked as “Un-Authorized” if the GPS location is outside of the acceptable distance from the work site *Distance is client configurable
5. Integrated with Blueforce™ TLM System Time card and Timesheet module
6. Location based (GPS) Dropdown list selections for Work Group (Site), Task, and Work Ticket – selections are filtered based on current GPS location.
7. Works in offline mode in cases where GPS and Cellular Services are unavailable
8. Ability to enter free from comments along with the punches
9. Search feature for Work Group (Site), Task, Employee and Work Ticket.
10. Ability to collect additional punch details at Clock-Out *Questions to be asked are client configurable.
11. Ability for supervisor’s to Clock In\Out employees by Scanning Bar/QR code representing Work Group (Site), Task, Employee and Work Ticket.
12. Employee PTO requests with ability to view pending request status and PTO balances
13.Ability for Supervisors and Employee’s to Allocate Hours to different Task and/or Work ticket from worked hours.
14. Consistent look and ease of use similar to EPAY Systems Walter Time clocks
15. One button click to EPAY Systems Support Team and Help
Repsly is ideal for organizations with field reps that visit a set of existing customers on a recurring basis to perform some sort of function, such as taking replenishment orders, merchandising products on retail shelves, marketing for referrals, or performing regular maintenance. This solution enables organizations to improve the efficiency of their field teams, and greatly simplifies the collection and analysis of field data. As a result, Repsly’s solution helps organizations create a tight connection between the field and back-office operations.
AnyMeeting offers free and low-cost web conferencing, video conferencing and webinar services for small business, with all the features and capacity of expensive services.
With this app, users can attend and participate in AnyMeeting hosted online meetings and webinars directly from their Android tablet. See and hear the presentation, and even broadcast the tablet camera for all to see inside the meeting. Please note, this app is for meeting attendees only. To host a meeting, please launch one from your Windows or Mac OS X computer.
For audio, you can listen to the meeting using your tablet, however to speak you will need to dial in to the phone number provided in the meeting.
AnyMeeting is designed and priced for small business. AnyMeeting pioneered the small business web conferencing and webinar market in 2009 with a completely free, full-featured web conferencing service tailored for small business. Since then, we have grown to more than 300,000 small business users worldwide, including users of both our free ad-supported service and low-cost ad-free options.
AnyMeeting has been consistently reviewed and ranked highly alongside all of the major players in the web conferencing market.
"I recommend it for anyone doing web conferencing on a tight (or nonexistent) budget"
- David Carr, Forbes
"In a review of group video chat options, PCWorld found that Google+ Hangouts and AnyMeeting were the winners"
- Tony Bradley, PC World
"AnyMeeting is one of the most compelling webinar platforms online today"
- T.J. McCue, AmericanExpress OPEN
To stay informed about AnyMeeting, follow us on
We also make frequent posts on our web conferencing blog
AnyMeeting Blog (http://blog.anymeeting.com)
• 100% FREE forever! Unlimited users, trackers, & check-ins.
• Fast check-ins. Only 4 seconds, start-to-finish.
• Eliminate timesheet fraud. Only admins can adjust times.
• No "I forgot" excuses. No IDs or cards to forget.
• Stop "buddy check-ins." Check-ins require face detection.
• Stamp out "ghost attendance." Requires physical presence.
• No mistaken arrival times. Accurate on-screen clock.
• Everyone can log attendance, even those with no PC.
• Unlimited "back-in-time" records. Audit past attendance.
• Secure. Tracker administration is password protected.
• Big or small. Perfect for one employee. Perfect for 1,000s.
• Easy setup. Employees in Zipier instantly show on all your trackers.
• Fun. Turn on props and get a surprise every time.
• "Eat all you can" trackers — put one on every entrance.
• Audible alerts confirm check-in success or failure.
• No delays or spreadsheets. Check-ins show instantly in Zipier.
• No expensive biometric hardware — use any Android tablet.
• Option to auto-start whenever the tablet powers on.
• Now-and-then internet friendly. Check-ins always save locally, then auto-sync to Zipier whenever there's internet.
• Shared workplace friendly — many orgs can share one tracker.
• Bandwidth friendly. Data is compressed before transfer.
• Choose from 18 beautiful screensaver themes.
• Tested with all major languages.
Create your shifts patterns so it can be used for a person who works shifts as well.
Save your daily working information, it will be displayed in the monthly list of the time card and on the calendar.
Manage and track absence, paid leave, TOIL (time off in lieu )'s total days and support overtime (OVT1), (OVT2) hours,Working Early(EA) hours.
※Pay ver No ads
From "Menu", select "Base Setting" and create your working shifts patterns. Select "Base Setting" → move to Setting screen.
1. Input your company's Start day of counting. When you tap this button, a calculator will be popup.
2. Create patterns. Tap each pattern, then move to Pattern setting screen.
＊Pattern Setting screen＊
1. Tap "Color" button to select a color for each pattern. There are 10 colors to choose from. ＊This color will be displayed on the calendar.
2. Input your company's Base working hours, Overtime hours OVT1 and OVT2.
3. How to input break time: For example, you have one hour break. Input "01:00" and tap "OK".
4. When you finish entering all, tap "OK", then move back to Setting screen.
5. Tap "Ok" again in the Setting screen to save the data.
6. You can create 3 different patterns with the same way and can be also changed pattern name.
Buttons from the left-bottom of the calendar;
"Today" button: Tap this button to go back to today's date.
"Left" and "Right" buttons: You can move the date to right and left.
"Time Card" button: Move to Time Card screen. You can see here the monthly attendance record.
＊How to enter attendance time and other information of your daily work.＊
1. Tap "Touch here to enter" of the lower part of the calendar.
2. Then move to Working Hours screen.
＊Working Hours screen＊
1. Time&Day display
2. Memo: You can save notes here.
3. There are 3 buttons;
TOIL ( time off in lieu )
Select one for your day. ＊When tap these buttons, move to the calendar automatically.
4. When you want to edit the data you have entered, tap "Edit" button, then move to Edit screen.
5. Select a pattern.
6. When you tap "IN" ( arriving time at work ) button, the time will be automatically saved.
7. When you tap "OUT" ( leaving time from work ) button, the time will be automatically saved.
8. When you want to edit arriving time and leaving time, tap "Edit" button.
＊Time Card screen＊
1. Tap "Time Card" button on the calendar, then move to the Time Card screen. Working Days, Absence Days, Paid Leave Days, TOIL Days, Base, Overtime (OVT1 & OVT2), and Sum will be displayed in the list so you can track the attendance records at one view.
2. Press "Menu" button, then select "Email" button to send the time card records by email.
1. Base Setting: Create your working shift patterns and start day of counting here.
2. Mark: Tap "Mark" or "Mark2" button → Select one mark you want to add on the calendar → Tap the date you want to add the mark. The mark will be displayed on the date you selected.
＊Mark can be deleted by selecting the same mark and tap twice.
3. Setting: You can select start a day of the week for the calendar etc…
4. Password: Set password.
5. Backup: You can save the data to SD card.
In Activity Tracker 2.0, Energy News Alert delivers the latest content from IHS’ existing Energy News on Demand product. This content helps users stay abreast of upstream E&P trends across the U.S., with an emphasis on what is new, different and innovative. Subscribers to Energy News Alert benefit as our editors and researchers uncover critical news and information not reported by other news outlets. As a result, Activity Tracker delivers important facts that can only be found through an in-depth familiarity with IHS’ comprehensive data repositories and access to a wide range of industry sources. Readers learn about new or growing plays and objectives, exploration-focused activities, new regional players, use of new technologies, and re-established drilling and production activities in historic fields.
Bizom Bids is used for submitting Bids to the Company.
Bizom is a powerful mobile cloud solution optimized to the need of enterprise business owners. Bizom automates your internal processes so you spend less time on data collection, data entry and fixing manual error and more time on increasing your sales. Please go to http://bizom.in// for more information.
Ethos ERP is a complete and comprehensive Enterprise Resource Planning system that simplifies company processes and integrates those processes and the corresponding data to a single enterprise-wide information system. It is based on the understanding of the global marketplace and on how it resolves inefficiencies within a company.
Find out more at www.ethoserp.com
The SAAS based, hardware agnostic & cloud based solution enables adoption of the product with zero capital expenditure and requires no dedicated hardware installation.
The current problems addressed by the mobile identification systems:
- Identifying people on-the-field, on-the-go to enhance the organization productivity.
- Providing a unified solution for the in office and on-the-field employees.
- OneClick attendance of the students in the classroom of educational institutes.
Need to hire a web developer or want to talk to a corporate-level buyer from Macy's? PROsimity can help!
We use LinkedIn profile data and combine that with our own technology to help you cut through the crowd at big events. Skip the typical "So, what do you do?" conversations and discover exactly who's a potential business fit.
Our single-screen interface makes it easy to quickly scroll through the professionals nearby, and you can even keep track of missed connections if you don't have time to meet with everyone.
When attending an event, you can use PROsimity to see who will be attending and start your networking early. Have your meetings planned out in advance and make your event attendance more efficient!
Additional Features: In-app messaging Connect via LinkedIn
See who's interested in networking with you Event organizer tools - set up events, sponsorships, track attendance, and more!
Fun arcade game with lots of galaxy-saving missions to choose from!
There are no ads, banners, or in-app purchases.
Faithfully reproduced from the original graphics and sounds, the game also incorporates new features such as Turbo Mode, a fun pop-gun style of shooting, and a brand new scene: Haunted House!
Currently there are 6 scenes included:
● Lunar Lunatic,
● Big Jungle Safari,
● Arctic Circle Arcade,
● Dinosaur Land,
● Pirate Adventure,
● and the new Haunted House.
There are no ads, banners, or in-app purchases. Plus, new scenes will be added from time to time at no charge!
● Coloring Book
● Match Game
● Jigsaw Puzzle
● Bubble Game
● Play the Drums
● Songs of Lullaby Land
● 28-page Bearubs e-book with narration!
Available for your Android phone or tablet.
The app does not access the Internet for content, so it can played anytime, anywhere!
There are no ads, banners, or in-app purchases. Safe for kids - does not connect to the Internet.
● Map of Adena and Hopewell mound locations.
● DNA map of the world showing Haplogroup X locations.
● Maps of Squier and Davis 1848 survey of Ancient Monuments in Ohio.
● Artifacts and ancient writings from the Soper-Savage Michigan Collection and others.
● Links to sites dealing with the Hopewell and America's Heartland.
● Assets will be updated to include the latest research on ancient American culture.
tags: hopewell heartland archaeology