* Search for a station by community, main body of water, or long description
* Retrieve the readings for: 24 hours, 48 hours, 3 days, 5 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months
* Local history of stations you have visited
* Favorite stations
* Integration with river/trip reports
* Map view of current readings
Please note, this application was developed in my free time without involvement of Environment Canada nor is It endorsed or supported by them.
Finally paddlers can check river levels fast and easy on mobile devices – with RiverApp! Developed for paddlers by paddlers.
- More than 7000 rivers and lakes in the USA and in the world
- search by country, river and river sections
- gauge updates every 30 minute
- last 7 days available
- waterlevel alarm with push notifications
- more than 700 river sections available
- color buttons advice for low, middle and high-water marks as traffic lights
- information service from paddlers for paddlers (dangers...)
- collecting favourites rivers, sections or gauges
This isn't just a baby this is your baby so make sure he's happy.
Appy baby needs special care:
Feed - rotate phone to pour milk , shake to shake bottle - no feed baby
Sleep - dim lights & give pacifier
Make baby laugh - tickle with feather