I've used it on and off for a while now. You have now removed the workouts I was in the middle of doing. The older version and the included workouts were both better. The 'challenges' overemphasize one particular workout type or muscle group to the detriment of providing a balanced workout that people will want to do each day. Seriously, who cares about just pushups or just plank? I guess it's just me.
I love this app! Easy to use and it shows you how to do all the exercises! I also love the variety of fitness levels, so I can keep progressing.
The exercises are effective and well instructed. The app is very user friendly and well laid out. You must try it!
Thank you guys for working on the crashes. Perfect app
With the new additions, I'm loving this app so much more!
Really pushes me to try harder
- Crash & incorrect exercise links fixed
- Added 5 new challenges to the app including Cardio, Firm Butt, Plank, Thigh Slimming and Toned Arms challenges
- Videos of each exercise to help you work out smarter
- A current challenges screen to help you keep up to date on your progress
- Notifications including the ability to set your own reminder time
- A voice timer for the timed exercises such as plank
- A Google Drive save option so your challenges progress will be saved to the cloud