1). Advance Search
User can search by selecting any one of the following categories:
• By Quran
• By Translation (Tarjuma)
• By Interpretation (Tafseer)
For Arabic search you have to write in Arabic and in Tarjuma and Tafseer you have to write in Urdu.
Word by Word Search: By selecting the Tarjuma or Tafseer if you search word by word by typing 2 words so you can view it in a single verse (Ayah) or also in the complete Quran. E.g. Rasool Allah
2). Last Reading Point
It will help you to view your previous reading page. With the help of this option user can resume reading from the previous reading point.
3). Go to Option
It will help the user to go directly on his desired page. By typing the number you can go to any particular part (Parah) or chapter (Surah).
4). Reading Screen Rotate Option
User can view the content in landscape mode and this will help him to read with ease.
5). Show Parah No.
The name of Parah and Surah with number will be shown on the title bar.
6). Share with HTML
User can share the content as HTML through Whatsapp.
7). All Menus in English, Urdu and Roman
Menu is available in various languages i.e. English, Urdu and Roman.
8). Surah Introduction Screen Zoom Function
For the ease of our users the zoom option on the Surah introduction screen has been added.
9). Bookmark (With Topic)
When you are saving any bookmark you can named the title or topic of your choice and save it.
Quran is the last and most exalted book of ALLAH which is a treasure of knowledge for all mankind. Keeping in mind the importance of this prominent book and to facilitate the Muslim Umah, the I.T department of Dawat-e-Islami is launching a prestigious app namely “Al Quran Translation”. Now with the recitation of Quran user can also read Tarjuma (Translation) and Tafseer (Interpretation). You can install this app in your smartphone and earn bundles of rewards by reciting Quran even when travelling. Al Quran Translation is a gorgeously designed app with an eye-catching UI.
1) Multiple Translations: User can read two translations i.e. Kanz-ul-Imaan and Kanz-ul-Irfan.
2) Interpretation: Apart from translations app has also a Tafseer (Interpretation) i.e. Siraat-ul-Jinan.
3) Audios: User can listen audios in the voice of multiple Qaris.
4) Surah Introduction: In this app user will also get to know the complete introduction of each Surah (Chapter).
5) Search Bar: For a more advance search it has been categorized into sections:
b) Tarjuma (Translation)
c) Tafseer (Interpretation)
User can select any desired section and can find any particular surah (Chapter) or ayah (Verse).
6) Bookmarking: A list of bookmarks will be shown in the bookmark section.
7) Brilliant Indexing: App has a separate index for both Paras (Parts) and Surahs (Chapters).
8) Sharing: With this feature user can share the app link through Facebook, Twitter, Skype and other social sites.
Use this marvelous app and persuade others for making use of it. You can send us your valuable suggestions and feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.