Snooker Light Manager is a solution for anyone that manages Snooker or Pool clubs and lets you use your Tablet to switch your table lights on and off all from a single convenient place.
Please note that this software is not a game, it's a tool to help you keep track of costs and hardware.
WiFi enabled light bulbs are used to communicate with our software to switch on lights. By using a tablet device you have the flexibility to turn lights on/off from anywhere in your business*
Installation and setup is simple to do & we provide detailed instructions, a video tutorial and full help if needed. You can fully test the solution before purchasing Snooker Light Manager to ensure it suits your needs.
You can buy the software only if you wish and not use the WiFi bulbs.
- Support for 16 Tables (up to 4 Lights per table)
- Easily see if a Table is on/off and a running total of the costs for each table
- A History of Tables to see recent costs
- Set Table Names, custom prices per table
- Perform maintenance on tables
- Auto Reset Table info after they finish
- If you devices powers off or crashes – all table costs continue from where they were
- Extensible – want something added? Let us know and if it is a good feature we will add it for free !
- Also available on PC (iOS coming soon)
- A Rapberry Pi 3 is needed if using the WiFi hardware (please contact us for info)
This software is a fully functional version of the software with no limits, but an advert is shown at the bottom of the screen. You can unlock the full software version(no adverts), or hardware version of this software via an in-app purchase.
If you will be using or evaluating the hardware WiFi bulbs we strongly recommend you read the instructions at www.daxgamestudios.co.uk/light-manager & test that it works in your business.
At present only WeMo light bulbs are supported but this list is being extended initially with ZWave support and others to follow.
*Wifi connectivity required