AirComm is an app that allows you to download and upload files wirelessly to your smartphone or tablet without the need to connect a usb cable.
AirComm applications for Windows are required, and both your phone and your pc need to be connected to the same wifi network.
- Upload or download multiple files/folders
- Delete, Rename files on PC or mobile, add new folders, specify home directory
- The client application that works with the AirComm app works only with MS Windows 7 or later and does not support any other OS.
- The AirComm app must be running before running the AirComm application for Windows.
- All features are available only in client applications.
HOW TO INSTALL
- AirComm application for Windows download url
- Just unzip the downloaded file. (non-installed version)
How to pairing
1. Your phone or tablet and computer connect to the same WI-FI network.
2. First, Launch the AirComm app.
3. Launch the AirComm application for Windows.
4. IP Auto Search will start.
5. In the AirComm Android app, select "Allow" when asked whether to allow pairing with PC.
6. Completed pairing.