Journal + Notepad + Organizer
Orange Diary is an easy-to-use daily journal app that helps you organize all your ideas and information in your phone. Orange Diary lets you take journal entries, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice, etc ....
Due to Play store policy, you have only 15-minutes refund window. Please try Demo version before purchase.
• Manage entries using
. Multi level folders
. Entry calendar
. Trash bin
. Reminder (Sound alarm, status notification)
(Photo, image, video, audio, voice recording, tasks, expenses)
. Background colors
. Date/time/currency format
. Text color
. Text size
• Import & Export
. Import from File (Text and CSV format)
. Import from Google Drive
. Export to Email/Text
. Export to Google Drive (Spreadsheet and Document format)
. Export to Google Calendar (individual entry)
. Export to Google Blogger (individual entry)
• Backup & Restore
. Scheduled backup
. Online backup (Dropbox)
. Data transfer
. App widget (4x1)
. Passcode lock
. Simple task list
. Simple expense list
* Choose a bold, inspiring Bad Girl alias as your password.
* Organize entries by Topic and Mood.
* Choose from 4 different journal themes.
* Customize your text style, size, and color.
* Search entries for words or phrases.
* Add photos from your image library—then Bad Girl-ize them with sassy stickers.
* Email entries (with photos) to the world.
* Take a snapshot and save it to your library or send as an eCard.
* Need instant privacy or the illusion of innocence? Just hit the Panic! button.
* Want to destroy the evidence or have a healing ceremony? Watch a page go up in flames!
PLUS… 3 adorably addictive mini games!
* Ask a Bad Girl! (Get entertaining advice from 4 certifiably-bad experts!)
* Daily Challenge (Spin the wheel and get inspired!)
* Sticker Sets (100 customizable color illustrations to accessorize your entries and Bad Girl-ize your photos.) Live the Bad Girl dream, write about it—and tell all your friends!
The look and feel are classic Moleskine; the digital capabilities are inspiring. Enjoy all the things you usually do with your Moleskine journals, and send your creations out into the world, page after page.
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be read and replied to. Thank you and we hope you enjoy this latest edition.
• Classic Moleskine style
• Signature Inner Pocket to store favorite images and text. Includes image import and access to the built-in camera
• Portrait and landscape modes.
• Classic Moleskine paper selection—plain, ruled, squared—plus templates from the popular Weekly Planner and Storyboard Notebook
• Passcode protection available for single pages or for each notebook
• Artist toolset (paintbrush, Moleskine pencil, Moleskine pen, highlighter)
• Fully-featured color picker gives full artistic control, with value slide, opacity slide and Moleskine notebook ivory-colored paper background for easier color selection
• Classic Moleskine ribbon bookmark
• Easy project sharing via email, Facebook and Twitter
• Easy sync to Evernote and backup to Dropbox
• Unlimited page-adding capability—never run out of room.
• Multiple undo and redo
• Fully editable library in thumbnail and list mode
• Unlimited journal creation capability—make as many journals as you like!
• Calendar Reminder feature available to recall notes and meetings written on the notebook.
• Shortcuts feature for single pages or notebook available.
The Wine Journal, first in a series of your favorite Passion Journals faithfully reproduced in digital format is now available with version 2.0 of the Moleskine Journal on your tablet.
Flava is private note/journal application with personal timeline to seize your life by moments.
"Best Android Apps of 2013" - PCMAG.com
"Flava is a fun and quirky journaling app" - TheNextWeb
"Flava is fun, addictive, just the thing to get you started" - MacLife
"Flava is a beautiful little digital scrapbook on your phone" - AppAdvice
✔ Flava supports following features
: Text, photo, voice, video, location data, book/music/movie libraries, URL available for composition of a single page entry all at the same time
: Thematic icon & text tagging for fast and easy organization of pages
: Auto replay showing pictures from past moments with nice background music
: Exportation of selected pages of pictures within Flava timeline via facebook and twitter.
: In-app PIN lock and various sub features including photo geotagging & date stamping option
✔ Safely back-up your data & freely access it with various devices
: Entire Flava timeline can be safely backed-up using Flava’s own built-in cloud service
: Users can access backed-up timeline from different mobile devices and desktop browsers by simply logging in with their existing Flava account
✔ Many people use Flava as,
: Personal diary for freely jotting down personal thoughts & feelings
: Movie/book log with personal comments on favorite contents
: Dating journal for keeping moments spent with significant other
: Shared diary between couples in relationships
: Baby book for compiling photos and video clips of growing child
: Fashion scrap book for keeping records of one’s daily fashion choices and wish lists
Website : http://takeflava.com
Twitter : @takeflava
Facebook : facebook.com/takeflava
Email : email@example.com
★ Everything is private by default (though can be later shared).
★ Capture thoughts and ideas as you constrain yourself to very short "micro" entries.
★ Want an idea for something to write about? Hit the prompt button ("!") and get a short suggestion.
If you want a fully featured note App, with online sync and so on, I personally recommend Evernote. However, if you want a simple, easy to use App which forces you to be concise and which allows you to quickly share journal entries/notes via Twitter, SMS and so on, then microJournal is ideal.
☆ Tap a saved note to share it.
☆ Hold on a saved note to edit it, clone it (start editing a copy of it) or to delete it.
☆ Export and import to and from SD card to allow you to backup/restore your entries.
☆ Premium export to word processors, blogs and email now available (requires purchase of key app).
☆ The main functions of the app will remain free (including backup facility).
☆ There are several extra features to thank those who support the development of the App including extra settings (character limit, skip menu) and extra export options.
"very good !!!!!!!"
"Love it. I use it a few million times a day."
"Minimalistic and beautiful!"
"LOVE this app from the moment I first used it. I tried out half-a-dozen journaling apps, and this is the one I kept. Love the simplicity & no-frills!"
"I use this as a real journal. Capturing short, quick thoughts right as they happen just works so much better than trying to remember at day's end."
SomNote is the best journal app that over 3+ million users already picked! Along with a beautifully designed user interfaces, it offers high-speed access. Moreover, you can change fonts for free and it allows you to attach pictures or documents on the journals. Journals and attached files can be automatically synced so you can view it on all your devices, including PCs and iPads. Synced journals and files can be restored safely even after you've reformatted your devices. The future of journal is in SomNote. Check it out now!
- Taking a journal: Take journals and edit with SomNote. You can take pictures and attach it and also put a picture you draw yourself into a note. Wanna read pdf and text files? Just pull it from PC and read it on your mobile device.
- Making a folder: Folder feature is now included in SomNote. Make any folder in any color and name you like - categorize all your notes according to your taste.
- Protecting your secret: SomNote will protect your journals. You can lock your journal, folder, and even SomNote itself. Keep your secret journals safe from others with ease!
- Finding your journals: You can find every journal with the search menu. It will instantly highlight every note and folder simultaneously as you type what you want to find.
★ Extra features
- Auto sync: Every journal and file written and attached in SomNote will be synced automatically after you log-in. SomNote will keep everything you write safely even if you initialize or lose your mobile.
- Theme: Meet special SomNote, picking up themes designed in various ways.
- Font: Four beautiful fonts are waiting for you in the setting menu in addition to basic system fonts and more gorgeous fonts are coming. Stay tune with SomNote!
- Sort: You can sort your journals by a date and alphabetical order and we will add more sorting methods steadily.
- Restore: When you activate automatic backup, you can also restore a note at a point of time you want with "time machine" function and also restore even a deleted note from the trash. Try it on SomNote web.
If you have any problem or question about SomNote, please contact us by email below. We will always answer your question and help you use SomNote better everyday!
- User suppport: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SomNote web: http://somcloud.com
- calendar view
- search by text in the notes, date range and star rating
- tap date to add notes in past or future diary
- application locking and privacy with password for all the notes
- 7 font size adjustments
- SD import/export and backup of the notes
- send journal notes to Email
- 3 star classification system on each note
- supports English, French, Spanish, German, Romanian and Italian language
- install on SD card for Android 2.2 and newer
Premium version available on Google Play - search for "jnmwsi". The paid app can synchronize the notes to a Windows/PC version of the software via USB cable. Paid app is also ad-free. Your existing notes can be exported and in the paid version.
Internet access - required to display ads
Read phone state - required to display ads
View network state - required to display ads
Modify USB and SD card contents - required to export/backup the notes on the SD card
* Passwords and encryption
* Different font typefaces, sizes and colors
* Sorting, backup and restore features
DEMO LIMITED TO 15 JOURNAL ENTRIES
Write offers both a minimalist writing interface that allows you to focus on what you are currently writing and a proper Android 4.0+ style interface for managing your notes/journal entries.
It has the features which should be in an Android text editor: clean interface, word count, proper Android appearance and searching your notes.
It is one of CNET's "Best Android notepad apps for students".
✔ Fullscreen mode
When you want to focus you can hide the action bar and go to the fullscreen mode. In this mode you will see just your writing (and the onscreen keyboard if you are using it). There is an additional fullscreen view mode, where you can read text with editing disabled.
✔ Automatic Saving
Notes save when you go back to the main screen, when you switch to another App or go to the Home Screen.
✔ Markdown Support
Markdown is a way of adding formatting to plain text and additional features such as HTML links. Write optionally (activate via the settings menu) treats your notes as Markdown and (in Android 4.0+) highlights some of the major elements such as titles while editing.
✔ Word and Character count
So you can keep track of how much you've written. View statistics via the menu.
✔ Quickly create new versions of notes
You can create a copy of a note at the tap of a button. And delete notes (after confirmation) quickly.
You can export notes in HTML format to your external storage/SD card (ideal if you want to edit them in Word/Pages/OpenOffice Writer).
✔ Easy note/journal entry management
Notes are ordered by standard last-edited-first order and with a tap of your left thumb you can filter by date. In the latest version you can also order by creation date (Journal style). You can also do a text search to locate particular notes/entries.
✔ (Bluetooth) Keyboards
Keyboards work really well with Write. With a physical keyboard the fullscreen mode really is fullscreen (or as close as Android allows). Keyboard shortcuts for common actions.
✔ Onscreen keyboard
Auto-correct is enabled (with a physical keyboard it is disabled) for more accurate writing.
Using Android's share feature Write is ideal for the preparation of blog entries, emails or other text. Just tap on share to send it to many applications (most Android Apps support the standard text sharing mechanism used).
An additional manual spell check option (and auto-correction-off option) is available for Android 4.0+ (the spell check depends on Android 4.0+).
✔ Android L Support
I'm planning on updating this to properly use Android L on compatible devices (the new version of Android which will probably be released around October 2014) on or soon after launch.
If you are a Dropbox user checkout Write Notebook as this offers full background sync, support for phones and a new interface.
- Widgets and Shortcuts for quick text, photo, video and sound notes from the home screen
- tap date to add notes in past or future diary entries
- integrated To Do list and password for privacy
- take photos, video and record audio directly into your journal notes
- attach photos, video, audio, and other files to your journal notes
- save notes in PDF format
- handwriting draw pad for Samsung Galaxy / Note S Pen
- integrated Aviary photo editing
- split screen option for tablets and large displays
- notes organizer with drag and drop to sliding categories menu
- import/export to Google Drive™ (Google Docs™)
- import text directly from files
- use Text to Speech to read notes
- set reminder with LED and vibrate notification for selected journal notes
- classify and search the journal notes by category and number of stars
- backup your journal notes on device or online
- send journal notes to Email, SMS text messaging, Google Calendar™ and save to SD card/USB Storage
- share and export notes to external apps like Twitter, Dropbox, Evernote® and Google Drive™
- insert GPS location in the note
- text style (bold, underline, italic)
- set text size and color
- customizable start options as new journal note, full journal listing, calendar or ToDo listing
- plot Charts and Graphs from your notes (weight tracker, distance or any measurement units)
- scan NFC tags, smart posters, business cards on NFC enabled phones
- supports Chinese, English, French, German, Korean, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian and Spanish language
Demo version available on Google Play - search for "jnmwsi" and select Diary Notes Multimedia. The notes taken with the demo version can be exported to the paid app.
Internet access - required to synchronize notes with a PC cable and for import/export to Google Drive™ (Google Docs™)
Fine (GPS) Location - allows insertion of the current GPS location in a note
Record Audio - allows attachment of audio notes
Modify USB and SD card contents - required to export/backup the notes on the device and to store the media files
Near Field Communications - allows the scanning of NFC tags directly into a note
Vibrator - used for reminder notifications
Install shortcuts - allows creating a shortcut for a note on the Home screen
Your Google accounts - needed for export and backup to Google Drive
My Day is a simple journal/note/diary application to help you keep a chronological record of what happened throughout your day!
LOTS OF UPDATES COMING SOON!
* Fonts, sizes and colors
* Sorting, backup, restore
* Export & Import (CSV, Text, DB)
In addition to keeping track of your reminders for you, Life Journal allows you to record miscellaneous events in custom journals, allowing you to keep track of anything that matter to you, in as much detail as you care to have.
Life Journal lets you decide how insistent you want the reminder notifications to be, from keeping the notification active until all is done, to never getting any notification.
NEWEST REMINDER ON TOP
Life Journal recognizes that it takes time to deal with some things, and places newer reminders on top to ensure you'll notice them.
KEEP REMINDER LOGS
Whenever you perform or skip a task, Life Journal keeps a record, allowing you to easily go back and see what you did (or not) and when.
RECORD IMPORTANT EVENTS
Life Journal also allows you to record any event you wish to, and to organize these in separate journals.
• Create as many journals as you need
• Backup and restore all data
It allows you to attach multiple audio, video recordings, photographs and location with each entry.
It can be used to record details of some project or even for recording audio/video diary.
This is a free version with some limitations (given below).
The Key features are:
1. Create multiple journals (example, Personal, Travel, Work, etc.) for easy categorization.
2. Each Journal can have unlimited entries, sorted by date and time.
3. With each entry you can store one or more audio, video or photographs as attachment. Location information can also be stored.
4. Individual Journals can be password protected for privacy.
5. Convenient Swipe feature to view entry details.
6. Backup and Restore journals on SD Card.
7. Backup and restore individual Journals. You can use the Journal backups to share it with your friends/family.
8. A journal entry can be shared by sending it as email along with the attachments. The photo attachments can be sent ("Share" menu) to social sites like Facebook or on WhatsApp messenger. The note text will be copied on clipboard for pasting it in the other app.
9. Support for date and text filters
10. Master PIN for resetting password of a Journal.
11. Directly store attachments (photos or videos) in this app from any app using Android's Share functionality.
12. Gallery view for viewing all the attachments of a journal.
13. Export all attachments of a Journal in a folder
14. Set reminders for future date entries. This app will generate a notification at the specified date & time. The turning on/off of sound, vibration & LED can be controlled from the Settings screen.
Free Version Limitations:
1. Only 2 Journals allowed.
2. Only 2 attachments per entry allowed.
3. Only current location can be stored with an entry. Any other location cannot be selected from the map.
4. Using Android's Share functionality you can add only one attachment (photo or video) at a time from other apps. Premium version supports adding multiple attachments at a time.
You can download the premium version ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ms.kshah.audiologs.plus&hl=en ) to overcome the above limitations.
Note that this app does not show any adds.
LifeStats automatically records every place you go and generates a daily journal of your activity.
Effortlessly understand where you spend your time and other cool statistics that will help you analyze and improve your life.
Have you wondered how long you stay at home or work, the name of the restaurant you visited last week, or where did that last Friday go? LifeStats will show you the list of places you've visited, and will automatically detect the context of each one.
Simply download the LifeStats app, run it and let LifeStats do the work – it is that easy!
So join us and start using your personalized data to have the life you want.
LifeStats uses state of the art location tracking technology, which is extremely battery efficient. As opposed to many other automatic lifelogging apps, it has no noticeable effect on your device's battery life.
LifeStats is powered by Foursquare.
Enables export to Word, OpenOffice Writer
Enables quick export option.
Extra settings (character limit and how strict it is) and skip main screen.
And unlocks the full collection of writing prompts via light bulb button.
This application is really tiny (so doesn't take up space on your phone) and doesn't have an icon (you can uninstall it via 'Manage Applications' or via Google Play App), though you must have it installed to use extra functions.