• View earnings statements and receive alerts for each new pay statement
• Edit direct deposit accounts and distribution
• Access benefit information, including providers and covered dependents
• Receive alerts for new workflow tasks and approve on the go
Companies must license the mobile application through Ceridian. Once your company has licensed the application, you can log in using your existing Self-Service credentials.
Ceridian HR/Payroll is a leading solution in the small to medium size market today. It is trusted by HR/Payroll professionals for its quality and ease of use. Ceridian is an industry leader in Human Capital Management, which includes: Human Resources, Payroll, Tax Filing, Benefits Administration and Employee Assistance Programs.
• Preview and approve payroll from your Android device
• Employee level data entry and verification including; hours and earnings, employee deductions and employer contributions, net pay, and company totals
• Ensure data security with valid sign in
• A similar user interface as Ceridian HR/Payroll - no steep learning curve
• Paperless processing
• On-demand support from our Customer Service Team
As a Ceridian HR/Payroll user you can save more time, cut costs, and ensure legislative compliance with this flexible, mobile solution. Stay competitive, focus on what’s ahead, and let Ceridian take care of the payroll details.
To benefit from this app, you must be a Ceridian HR/Payroll Web customer. To learn more about the product, please visit us at http://www.ceridian.com/products/payroll-processing/small-business-payroll/index.html or call 800-729-7655.
Most of the valuable information available on the LifeWorks website is available on the LifeWorks Mobile app – formatted for easy navigation on your smartphone. Listen to podcasts and audio tracks, read articles and digital booklets and see what’s new in the monthly features. Our featured content is updated frequently, highlighting timely articles, audio, and other information.
Whatever issue you’re facing, whenever you need help or information, and wherever you are with your smartphone, LifeWorks Mobile brings you the support of the LifeWorks program.
The app is part of LifeWorks program, and is provided by your employer as an employee benefit, or by your school or insurance company, who will provide you with the login information.
It’s simple, easy and convenient:
➢ When you first open the app, you’ll be asked for you user ID and password, the same login you use to access the LifeWorks website on your computer.
➢ If you chose “Remember me” when you log in, you won’t need to log in again. You’ll just click on the icon and the app will open. Click again on “Need help” and the toll-free program number appears. One more click and you’re connected by phone with a LifeWorks consultant.
LifeWorks is also offered under the names LifeBalance, LifeMatters, inConfidence and MyARL. The LifeWorks app will work for all of these programs.
- When you log in, you may not see all the features listed below. You will only see HR information provided to your employer by ADP for the products that are available for mobile access. If you have question, review the FAQs, under Settings in the app.
- This application is available for employees of companies that use the following ADP products: Workforce Now, Vantage, Portal Self Service, Run, TotalSource, PayCard, Spending Account or iPay Statements.
Key Features include;
• View pay & tax statements
• View & request time off
• Track time & attendance
o Punch In / Out
o Create Timesheets
o Send Late Arrival or Absence messages
• View benefit plan information
• View retirement savings accounts
• View spending accounts
• View pay card accounts
• Tap to contact colleagues
• View company news
Feedback we've heard from our users;
• It’s a tremendous breakthrough
• This is a great innovation
• I’m excited. You’re giving the HR department something really valuable to share with employees
• All application requests and transactions are routed through ADP's secure servers
• The mobile application does not transmit or use sensitive personal information
• All network traffic between the mobile device and the server is encrypted
• Username and password protected
• Login sessions time out from inactivity
• Accounts locked out with excessive login failures
• All employee information cached on the mobile device is encrypted
• Android 2.3 or higher
• Internet Connection
• ADP Security Management, ADP Portal, RUN or iPay Statements Username and Password
Please visit the following website to learn more about the ADP Mobile Solutions application: www.adp.com/gomobile.
If you're having trouble logging in, please reach us at 888-246-7500, or make sure you are registered at https://paychexonline.com from your desktop browser.
Now for the fun stuff! Paychex Flex keeps employers and employees connected to the most vital payroll and benefits features.
Available features will vary and are dependent upon your company's plan options.
- Enter, review, and submit on the go.
- Resume payrolls started on your tablet or desktop.
Access vital information
- Payroll reports and cash requirements.
- Employee check stubs and tax documents.
- Employee profiles, compensation, taxes, deductions, and time-off balances.
- Retirement plan balances, participation rates, and employee eligibility.
- Health and benefits carrier information and member guides.
- Health and benefits employee enrollment and election information.
- Flexible spending account (FSA) tracking and alerts.
Access vital information
- Check stubs and W2s.
- Retirement balances, contributions, returns, and loans.
- Profile, compensation, taxes, deductions, and time-off balances.
- Health, dental, and life insurance benefit details, deductions, and contact information.
- FSA contributions, balances, claim, and reimbursement activity.
Enhance collaboration thru enriched employee experience
Engaging workforce by providing contextual insight provides significant impact on employee collaboration and organization performance.
Employees, Managers, HR, Business leaders can augment any of the HR point of interest over a camera view to gather organizational insights augmented directly from SAP ERP (augmented on top of the camera view).
SAP HCM Konnect mobile app leverages augmented reality platform to provide insight to the workforce in identifying / connecting to various point of interest within an organization at their context in real time.
Augmented Reality & Contextualization
Augmented Reality is the real-time use of information in form of text, graphics, audio & other virtual enhancements integrated with real-world objects.
Augmented Reality helps workforce to connect with the world around in a completely new intuitive way. Employees can augment the surrounding by using their smartphone camera to engage with the immediate surroundings by gathering insight based on the current context. Augmented reality is a powerful means in delivering contextualization to the business users.
Employees can select any of the point of interest and the range to gather information at their context.
Point of interest augmented by SAP HCM Konnect includes:
a) Employees – Augments Employee information including: Employee Availability, Photograph, Contact details, Job profile, Manager details and contacts, where the employee is currently located within the premise.
b) Designations / Positions - Augments Position information including: Position holder’s Availability, Contact details, Job profile, Position holder’s Manager details and contacts, where the Position holder is currently located within the premise.
c) Departments – Department details including Head count, Department Head details, Department head contact details and his availability.
d) Locations – Location details, Departments / Units in location, Head count etc.,
The Mobile App provides rapid contact mechanism to connect and collaborate to the point of interest. Rapid contact mechanism @ context includes call, text, email and augmenting the exact location of the point of interest on top of the camera view.
SAP HCM Konnect also plots birthday cake or two hearts on top of the employee photo if any of the employee has a birthday or wedding anniversary when augmented.
SAP HCM Konnect helps bring connection & collaboration, especially in a large Multi-location / Multinational MNC’s.
- When you want to reach out to an employee for collaboration in a new office location, you can augment using Employee as a point of interest to gather all insights, connection details and where the employee is located.
- When you want to reach out to an organization position for collaboration or for a quick decision in a new office location and you don’t know the position holder’s name, then you can augment using Position as a point of interest to gather all insights connection details and where the position holder is located
Technical details :
SAP ECC 6.0
SAP Mobile Platform - Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1.3
SAP Netweaver Gateway 2.0
Wikitude and Android
*SAP, Sybase Unwired Platform, SAP Netweaver Gateway is the registered trade mark of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries.
*Wikitude is the registered trade mark of Wikitude GmbH in Austria and in other countries.
Hexaware is one of key innovators in providing enterprise mobility solutions. With a backing of strong domain knowledge, we have been building solutions for changing business life’s which defy simplicity and flexibility on the move. Hexaware has been one of the prominent companies and early adopters for providing end-to-end HR IT and HRO services. Hexaware’s true commitment across the HR value chain has been felt by many Fortune 1000 companies across the world.
Square Register has everything you need to start, run and grow your business from your Android device. Get the latest in point-of-sale features with app updates.
- Swipe or key in all major credit cards (U.S., Canada and Japan)
- Customers sign right on your device (U.S., Canada and Japan)
- Record cash, gift cards, and other forms of tender
- Customize your products with photos, names, and prices
- Send receipts via email or text message
- Apply discounts and issue refunds
- Access real-time sales data and complete sales history
- Gain business insights from Square Analytics
- Track inventory in real time
- Connects to receipt printer
Sign in to your web dashboard to access all your business data, plus tools to help you track and improve your business.
PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR U.S. AND CANADA
2.75% PER SWIPE
Swipe $100, see $97.25 in your bank account. Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards at the same rate.
Square deposits payments into your bank account in 1-2 business days.
FREE SECURE MOBILE CREDIT CARD READER
Request your free Square Reader at sign-up. Credit card information is encrypted at swipe.
Windows Professional and Windows Server editions are supported. To view the full list of supported Windows versions and successfully connect to a Windows PC, read the FAQ at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn473007.aspx
+ Access to remote resources through your Remote Desktop Gateway
+ Rich multi-touch experience with remote desktop protocol (RDP) and RemoteFX supporting Windows gestures
+ Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology
+ Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
+ High quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage
+ Support for Azure RemoteApp
For Salary calculation just enter Gross Pay amount, and put nothing into rate and hours fields. For Hourly enter hourly rate, hours, overtime and double time if applicable.
=== New in version 3: ====
Updated for tax year 2015!
Added 8 deductions that can be set as pre-tax of post-tax deductions.
Each deduction can be customized to be a fixed $ amount or a % of the pay amount.
Also each deduction can be excluded from certain taxes, i.e. 401K as a pre-tax deduction will not be subject to Federal Withholding, but is subject to other payroll taxes.
Payroll Guru calculates net pay, Federal Withholding, Medicare, Social Security, State Withholding and State Unemployment and Disability Insurance (where applicable).
Payroll options include selection of:
- state of employment,
- payroll frequency,
- marital (filing) status,
- number of federal and state exemption allowances,
- year to date wages paid.
Email calculated paychecks to employee, employer or payroll service provider. Produce pie chart that shows paycheck amount distribution.
Payrollguru features fast and accurate payroll calculator which will compliment your business. Use it to check your payroll service provider calculations, it's that accurate!
Feel free to send us your comments and suggestions. We will appreciate you reviewing the app.
It is the first all mobile solution. This solution is available only on Android simply because Android tablets are cheap and total cost for a solution will be less than $150 for a business location. Most other APPs are free but requires monthly subscription to their web application.
Try our FREE version on any android device, which allows 2 business location and maximum 5 employees. PRO version of APP allows 5 business locations and max. 25 employees per location as well as automatic synchronization across all devices linked to same account using ZeegSync.
Once you try our FREE version, we recommend to download PRO version on your personal Android device and setup all business locations including all departments, shifts, employees, and first weekly schedule. Make sure to remember Account ID and PIN and never share this PIN to your employees. Once all locations are configured then download on Android tablet for each location and use same account ID and PIN on registration screen so that all data from your personal device will be synchronized automatically. Make sure that your personal Android device is connected to Network while you are setting up tablet for your business location. Initial synchronization may take few minutes or more depending on your network connection speed and number of records to transfer. Network connection is required for transferring data from one device to another device.
ZeegSchedule APP can be used by almost all retail or service locations such as Restaurants, Hotels, Convenience Stores, Warehouses, multiple locations within company.
* 1 Account, Limited Business Locations (2), Limited employees (5 per location)
* Single Device
* Roles support (Account, General Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager, Employee)
** First day of week (default SUNDAY)
** Clock In grace period (default 10 minutes)
** Clock Out grace period (default 10 minutes)
** Regular hours per week (default 40 hours per week)
** Regular hours per day (default 8 hours per week)
** Payroll frequency (default Bi-Weekly)
** Permission (Assign employee as General Manager, Manager, and Assistant Manager for each location)
** Change Account PIN
* Manage Business Locations
* Manage Departments
* Manage Employees
* Manage Shifts
* Manage Schedules (New and Change)
** Show total scheduled hours for each employee for a week
** Show total scheduled hours for each employee for a week
** Show total scheduled hours for all employees for a day
** Show total scheduled hours for employees for a week
** Show total scheduled pay for all employees for a day
** Show total scheduled pay for employees for a week
* View Past and Future Schedules
* Employee Clock-In and Clock-Out
* Track employee work hours
* Track employee loan
* Prepare payroll hours and share via email
* Payroll amount calculated using exemption status, regular hours, and over time (OT) hours
* 1 Account, Limited Business Locations (5), Unlimited employees
* Multiple Devices, Automatic data synchronization across all devices
Please, contact us for customized solution.
NOTE: Data synchronization is between devices. If you uninstall APP from all your devices then you will loose all your data. Initial synchronization after registration will bring schedules for last 6 months only.
Powerpay Web is one of the leading payroll solutions chosen by small business owners and trusted by payroll professionals for its ease of use, robust functionality, and industry leading support. In fact, over 37,000 Canadian businesses process their payroll using Powerpay today. Users will appreciate the familiarity of existing Powerpay processes in the newly styled application.
Securely login to the app, and with a few simple clicks, produce and pay your employees – anywhere, anytime.
Our customers say Powerpay Mobile is:
"Fantastic! Very intuitive. A great app. Good improvement over the first release."
Phillip Olcen of Mom’s Pantry Products
"Great for when I'm at work and do not have to be stuck in my office doing payroll. I can be out helping my customers."
Edward Attallah of Pita Pit (Manitoba)
"The Reports access is extremely handy when I am on the road due to the many questions I am asked."
George Vis of G.J. VIS ENTERPRISES INC.
• Process and submit regular and extra payroll runs
• Advanced job costing
• Rapid or regular time entry with employee search
• Perform employee hire / profile / bank deposits / status changes with ROE
• Enter deductions and contributions
• Online payroll reports
• Data verification and payroll preview
• Ensure data security with HTTPS transmissions and three levels of authentication – data is not stored on your device
• The same familiar interface you’re used to with Powerpay Web – no steep learning curve
• On-demand support from our award-winning Small Business Services Team
• Role-based security to manage access and delegate workload (Powerpay Plus ONLY)
As a Powerpay Web Mobile user you can save more time, cut costs, and ensure legislative compliance with this flexible, mobile solution. Stay competitive, focus on your business, and let Ceridian take care of the payroll details.
To benefit from this app, you must be an existing Ceridian Powerpay Web customer.
Now you can request leave, view your leave, see who's off and even approve leave (if you are an Approver) when you are away from your desk using the Android WhosOff application.
Use of the application requires an account with WhosOff.com
A free, 1 month trial lets you fully evaluate the complete system and see how WhosOff.com can help your business.
Manage your contacts, track sales, log calls or create tasks all from your Android phone or tablet. Then watch as all of your changes are instantly synced with the Base CRM web app at getbase.com. The next generation CRM allows you to easily capture information during or after meetings and carry your sales data with you everywhere you go.
Base for Android is 100% free. It allows you to track up to 50 sales opportunities in your sales pipeline. However, the web version is limited to a 14-day trial with pricing starting at $25/month. This means you're able to use Base on your Android device for as long as you'd like, for free.
EASY CRM AND SALES MANAGEMENT
At Base, we believe that CRM software should be intelligent, friendly, and by your side everywhere your business takes you. With a highly usable interface, Base is the first post-PC CRM to challenge the stale business software landscape. Effortlessly grow your business, no matter how crazy things get.
-Native tablet app
-Use Geolocation to map your customers and sales opportunities
-Sync all of your notes, contacts and deals across the computers and devices you use
-Automatically log calls, then create a note or task to document the call
-Capture leads or contacts while you’re on the go and manage them through your sales pipeline
-Add tasks and reminders so you always remember to follow up
-See the latest updates from your colleagues
-And much much more...
This application uses Google Analytics to anonymously track usage data within the application.
ReadWrite: “Very neat and clean UI that is immediately obvious, something that Salesforce and other more complex CRM tools can't claim.” (Aug, 2011)
TMCnet: “No more complicated forms, consultant customization and ever-increasing license fees.” (Oct, 2011)
TechCrunch: "It’s deceptively simple to use but actually pretty powerful in its simplicity."
What are you waiting for? Get your free Base account today to start growing your business.