* Sync with Google Tasks at the core *
Sync with Google Tasks is not just another bullet point in an endless feature list, but lies at the heart of the application. Our goal is to bring all the features you are enjoying online to your Android device.
* Tuned to the whole Android ecosystem *
Tasks uses the modern design language introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich throughout the application. However, that doesn’t mean that we compromise on compatibility, as we made sure that Tasks runs on Android 2.2 or later. And whether you have a phone, a tablet or anything in between, the UI just feels right for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Additional Features *
Due date reminders
Multiple Google accounts
Light and dark theme
Integration into Android sharing system
Sort by rearranging or by due date
* Versions *
Next to the paid version we also offer a free, ad-supported version which will start showing ads after 10 days. Both versions offer the same functionality and features. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with Google Tasks.
* Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets *
This is the Pro Version of Business Calendar: an all-round, complete calendar app for highest standards, customizable and with perfect Google sync.
★ "Our favorite calendar app on Android, due to its flexibility and ease of use." - Lifehacker 01/2014 ★
★ "One of the best Calendar Apps for 2014" - FastCompany ★
FOR A CLEARER VIEW ON EVENTS & APPOINTMENTS
▪ Quick Day View: For a fast overview to all events of the day
▪ Favorite Bar: For direct access to all your calendars
▪ Smooth Scroll and Zoom: For better, intuitive interaction
CUSTOMIZABLE DOWN TO THE LAST DETAIL
▪ Custom Views & Widgets
▪ Individual reminders with vibration, sounds, repetitions, intervals, LED
▪ Adjustable font sizes for the app & widgets
● graphical and textual presentation
● scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
● month, agenda, day and event view
● color-coded year view
● search function
● configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
● easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
● intuitive handling: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
● many options for recurrent events (e.g. an event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
● context-sensitive help system to optimize your workflow
Features in this Pro Version
+ Manage Contacts: Link your events and appointments with your contacts
+ Customizable Templates: Create your own templates for new events
+ Multi-Select: For deleting, moving, or copying multiple events
+ Import & Export: Quickly import all your calendars, export them in .ics format
+ Drag’n’drop: Move and copy events easily in the multi-day view
+ Tasks Add-On: Use the integrated task-management tool for syncing with Google Tasks & Toodledo
+ App Theming: Light and dark theme for the app
+ Advanced Widgets: Set colors, font sizes and calendars
We offer a free, ad-supported version of Business Calendar, which is great for trying out the functionality. But we believe that the Pro Version is the one that really serves your business needs.
- Use a powerful To-Do list that supports batch operations
- Enjoy a fully scrollable calendar with daily, weekly and monthly view
- Define your personal goals and link them to tasks
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and appointments
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Set multiple reminders for tasks and appointments
- Divide your tasks into subtasks
- Get organized with a daily step-by-step routine
- Use resizable Widgets in 4 different formats
- Make an audio recording and attach it to your tasks and appointments
- Attach files and photos to your tasks and appointments
- Sync with your Google Calendar without effort
- Attach Google Maps locations to your tasks and appointments
- Use the Clean-Up feature to easily prioritize your task list
- Find suggestions for your goals to pursue
- Set repeating tasks and appointments
- Convert your tasks, goals, notes and appointments into each other
Advanced features (Plus Version Upgrade):
- Synchronize your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list Timer
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or appointments
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or appointments
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life.
When you're mobile, your calendar app's main focus is to show you what's happening now.
Agenda is a beautifully designed calendar for your Android phone that gives you various "at a glance" views. We've stripped away all the stuff you don't need, so you can more quickly manage your day.
Agenda support devices running Android 4.0 and above. It uses the calendar settings from your device, so all calendars in the Android calendar will be available in Agenda.
+ At a glance layout
+ Fast event creation
+ Views for the year, month, week, day, and event
+ Amazing widget that includes event creation
+ “Jump To Day” picker to fly to a date of choice
+ Swipes & gestures to quickly change views
+ Tappable email addresses, URLs, addresses, etc.
+ Syncs using your device's calendar settings
"Android for Android gives you a clean, minimalist view of all of your appointments and calendars."
"For form and function, Agenda's among the best we've seen."
— Android Central
"Agenda Calendar for Android is the most to-the-point calendar app we’ve ever seen."
— Redmond Pie
"Who says android apps are ugly? A prime case of superb usability coupled with stylish design."
— Brian Russell
=====GET IN TOUCH==============
Have a question or concern about the app? Have a feature request? Visit the Agenda site at http://savvyapps.com/agenda/android, where we have a FAQ that addresses 98% of all questions.
* dates with a certain time,
* day tasks without time,
* events over multiple days such as holidays,
* recurring events such as birthdays, weekly dates, events on the first day of each month etc.
Features of DateStone:
* months and day view provide overview over your dates;
* fast navigation to days or months, search in your date entries;
* many options to formulate recurring events, e.g., every week at the same weekday, every last day of a month, every second Tuesday of a month, every year at the same date;
* reminders that produce a sound at a certain time before a date occurs; if desired, the reminder can be read aloud using Android's text-to-speech synthesis service;
* different color styles;
* synchronization with a PC version of DateStone via WLAN; with this, dates can also conveniently administrated by a PC.
What DateStone is NOT able to do:
In order to guard against misunderstandings: DateStone cannot do everything:
* DateStone does not support access to the google calendar.
* DateStone does not support synchronization with other calendars via SyncML.
DateStone is the right tool for users who want to have their calendar available when they are mobile and who want to administrate their dates with an Android device as well as on a PC. They do not want to store their private data on an external calendar service.
For an overview over all functions and a manual please visit the web site
Looks like there is a bug with sharing/choosing touchdown tasks, I will fix this soon!
It also has a widget which allows you to choose an event to display alongside upcoming events.
This free application has unlock able "paid" features accessible in the settings. You can use the app for free without ever unlocking any features! For a full run down of the advantages of paid-ness visit the website!
PAID features are currently at an introductory price, this will go up in around a months time!
If you are looking for a business calendar widget to display many events please try Agenda Widget, conversely, If you want a sleek, compact, customizable widget to show a few upcoming events (and a chosen event) try Quick Agenda!
- a widget that can show one upcoming event/task, either the next event or and event chosen by you
- an quick loading agenda view that combines calendars and tasks from various data sources
- swipe actions in quick agenda view
- an ICS (iCal) receiver/sender. The send function is still primitive however the receiving function handles most cases as it is based on icsbot
-*lots* of skin and color customizations for all components of the widget, initial look matches Simi clock
If you would like to unlock the full version features you can do it in the application from widget settings or the app drawer icon settings page.
- Google calendar
- Touchdown exchange
- Google tasks organizer (GTO)
- SSI gTasks
- Dato gTasks
- Got To Do tasks
- Calengoo tasks
- Due Today tasks
Provide feedback here in comments, via e-mail.
Also Calendar+ provides quick add feature which enables users to add a new event in the blink of an eye. With Calendar+ you can add a new event with text or with voice input. Our natural language parsing engine understands various date and time formats and makes adding a new event easier than ever before. You can also:
- Add a new event with voice input
- Add a new event through text
- Create, edit, and delete events
- Attach and see event-related photos
- Attach and see event-related map
- Switch week start day while viewing events
- Switch current custom view settings while viewing events
- Get notified of events ahead of time
- Send an email to all invited guests
- View events through various home widgets
- Change event timezone when traveling
- See daily events count through agenda view
- Filter calendars to display while viewing events
- Search events by event title
- See recently searched location on map view
- Set default calendar to add a new event (on quick add view and all edit views)
- Hide declined events
- Set up notifications & reminders settings (popup, sound, vibration setting)
- Set up default reminder time
- Add a new google calendar account
- Long-press a date or a time and quickly add new event
- See event title and location on a monthly/weekly/biweekly/3-week/4-week calendar
- Specify various recurrence rules such as "every 3 months on day 15, 5 times" etc.
- Tap a date on home widget and view event information or add a new event
and much more...
Future updates will include the following:
- Google Tasks integration
- More notifications & reminders settings
- More home widgets
- Enhanced custom views
- Facebook integration
and much more...
Keywords : Google Calendar calendar events todo to-do todos nota memo notebook diary fun todo one note simple free management task calendar calendar tasks productivity calendar note google free easy note google calendar note notepad calendar calendar organize note quick add note daily event memo note memos photo photos Jorte note evernote colorNote note calendar catch memo todo ColorNote AA Task EverNote note Schedule ToDo Jorte Calendar note todos Todo task calendar quick add note todo management productivity google calendar Calendar event memo note diary organizing D-day calendar dday quick add note goals note calendar todo notepad edit note memo memopad note diary agenda objectives post daily life writing log travel routine diary note smart free Free text design idea inspiration note todo memo schedule Agenda calendario Google Calendar agenda calendar colornote daily dday diary edit event evernote google jorte memo memopad new note notepad quadriiweekly see set task todo triweekly various view calendar quick add
monthly and weekly plans, home screen widgets and some more
to manage your daily schedules and plans.
Meeting schedules with friends, the work schedules on your company business, Anniversary of your children and future plans will be managed in easy way.
In addition, Each calendar is displayed on different colors depending on the type of schedule so you can easily distinguish the type of schedule.
Google calendar sync function gives you chance to import interesting sports calendar, national public holidays, sharing calendars with friends, etc…
Manage your schedules and plans using this Caros Diary. It will gives you new experience.
* Major feature
- Management of monthly and weekly plans
- Daily schedules
- Simple todo and memo function
- Google calendar synchronization
- Home screen widget
- Backup and Password management
- Screen theme function(Changeable Text Color, Size and Font type)
- Lunar Calendar
+ Task(To-do, todo list) feature has been added.
+ Create, edit, and delete calendar events and tasks.
+ Easy calendar list view mode control.(left side panel)
+ Calendars can be changed ownership account.
+ Task list management functions (create, rename, delete)
+ Adding Tasks reminder feature. (Notification, ringtone, popup)
+ Tasks widget.
+ Support Tablet.
Features to be added soon:
- Tasks(to-do) functions all support.
- Black Theme will be updated soon.
Taskslendar displays events and tasks from each of your Google Accounts that synchronizes with your Android device.
Calendar and Tasks in one app.
It a try now!
Tired of having your information all over the place? Unable to share easily?
Its time you start 'LivingOrganized', the all-in-one personal organizer with selective sharing. Save your day-to-day Tasks, records, checklists, files, expenses, moments all in one place, safe and secure.
Organize Information | Add Partners | Share Selectively
And now you are 'LivingOrganized'!
LivingOrganized Premium features:
Manage Partners, Share selectively, Discuss with Partners across all categories, all in one application. Add unlimited partnerships.
2-way Calendar Sync
Multiple calendars, multiple devices, all events in 2-way sync. From Calendar to LivingOrganized and from LivingOrganized to Calendar
Unlimited Device Sync
Use LivingOrganized on multiple devices, on all available platforms - iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows 8, etc. Seamless sync via the Cloud
1GB Storage and Priority Support
Get 1GB storage and priority support as part of your premium account. Use it to store attachments, files, long notes and descriptions
This app is just a customizable, simple widget which displays upcoming calendar events on your home screen.
If the widget doesn't show up in your launcher, reboot your device once!
Use these identifiers to change the date & time format: http://developer.android.com/reference/java/text/SimpleDateFormat.html
• Resizable (only Android 3.1 and newer)
• Lockscreen widget (Android 4.2+)
• Text size & color changeable
• Background color changeable
• Icons for reloading & configurating the widget can be hidden
• User defined update interval
• Look ahead time configurable
• Multiple widgets with different configurations
• Free & without ads!
- READ_CALENDAR: well, to read the calendar events...
- READ & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: backup & restore widget settings
Icon by David Moore
Today syncs with your Google Calendar to show your upcoming events in a beautiful list/grid, on both your home screen and your lock screen. Today Calendar widgets support both an Agenda style calendar widget, as well as a grid styled calendar widget.
Choose which calendars you would like to show, and Today will handle the rest.
Today is fully resizable, and has both a light and dark theme so it can integrate seamlessly into and home screen layout you're currently using.
This free version contains a constant event encouraging users to buy the full version.
UpNext is a simple calendar widget focused on displaying your daily agenda as it goes in time.
The free version is only limited to display all your calendars..If you have problems related to that, please contact me..
There is be a beta community (yep, alpha software has its unstable betas:) I've more users than expected and I don't want to release problematic builds to everyone..And I also don't have enough devices and capacity to rigorously test it myself. I had to redo some basic stuff under the hood so I would like to test it with some small subset of people aware of being "testers". here is the link, so please join if you want to get new features among first and also if you want to help me with testing them. Thanks
I'll post there other instructions later today.
UpNext is still in alpha. I'm working on it in my spare time, which basically means I'm on crack and coding over night.I'm kidding, I'm working on it instead of exam preparations. Because it's too easy to pass an exam when you're prepared.
Ứng dụng để xem lịch dương, lịch âm trên điện thoại Android theo lịch ngày, lịch tháng hoặc lịch năm.
Bạn có thể xem ngày lễ (ngày lịch đỏ), kể cả ngày nghỉ bù từ năm 2005 đến năm 2010.
26/11/2011 : Cho phép thiết định để có thể hiển thị nội dung calendar events của thiết bị ra lịch ngày, tháng.
Chỉ bằng thao tác slide (vuốt) trên màn hình, bạn có thể thay đổi được ngày <-> tháng <-> năm một cách dễ dàng.
1. Khi đang hiện lịch ngày : slide (vuốt) sang trái, phải để xem ngày trước đó hoặc kế tiếp. Vuốt xuống dưới để chọn lịch tháng.
2. Khi đang hiện lịch tháng : slide (vuốt) sang trái, phải để xem tháng trước đó hoặc kế tiếp. Vuốt xuống dưới để chọn lịch năm.Hoặc chạm vào một ngày để hiển thị lịch ngày đó.
3. Khi đang hiện lịch năm : slide (vuốt) sang trái, phải để xem tháng trước đó hoặc kế tiếp.Hoặc chạm vào một tháng để hiển thị lịch tháng đó.
Ngoài ra, từ menu bạn có thể làm các phép tính cộng, trừ đơn giản với ngày, tuần, tháng, năm.
* Ứng dụng có hiển thị các câu danh ngôn (sưu tầm trên internet) nên độ chính xác cũng như nội dung có thể chưa được hoàn thiện, chúng tôi sẽ update dần.
Chúng tôi hoan nghênh ý kiến, góp về ứng dụng để chương trình được hoàn thiện, phục vụ quý khách tốt hơn. Xin liên lạc vào địa chỉ mail bên dưới hoặc cột comment.
* Dự định phiên bản tiếp theo:
1.Hoàn thiện dần phần danh ngôn.
2.Cho phép người sử dụng có thể thay đổi được ảnh nền của lịch (Phần này chúng tôi đang tìm cách tối ưu, bởi khi cho phép thay đổi ảnh thì calendar chạy hơi nặng)
* Có ý kiến góp về việc add event vào lịch, chúng tôi có bàn luận đến việc này, tuy nhiên hiện nay các máy Android hầu hết sử dụng được calendar của Google. Thao tác thêm events cho Google Calendar từ trang web cũng như từ app được install sẵn trong máy rất tiện lợi. Chúng tôi sẽ xem xét để nếu có thể tạo được thao tác đơn giản để có thể thêm event chúng tôi sẽ cung cấp trong những phiên bản kế tiếp.
Xin cảm ơn đóng góp của quý vị.