Day Kare app connects you with our Non-emergency and Emergency medical transportation drivers. The app allows you to easily Book or schedule your emergency or non-emergency vehicle for a safe ride to or from a doctor's appointment, hospital, nursing home or any other location. You will always know how much the trip will cost, who your driver is, when the vehicle will arrives.
The features of the app include:
- GPS tracking in your smartphone so you don't have to type in any pickup address.
- Choose the type of vehicle you need, be it a Taxi, Ambulance or a Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle (WAV).
- Choose your pickup date and time that is most convenient for you to get to your destination.
- Transparent pricing so you always know how much you're going to pay with the in-app estimate. It takes into account the distance, the vehicle type, the time it takes to get to your hospital or doctors visit.
- Use a promo code if you were given one.
- Schedule your trip and our app notifies you when a transportation provider has accepted your request.
- Your loved ones will be able to track the vehicle on a live map and see it moving towards your destination with our share location feature. You have to option to call or text the driver.
- You get notifications when the medical team is on their way and when they arrive at your location.
- You will only be charged for the time and distance you travel, after being picked up and dropped off.
- Payment are made exclusively through your A.R.A.M card or any other debit card.
- At the end of your trip, you will see a breakdown of the costs that you can keep for your records in the app. An email receipt is also automatically sent.
- Customer support is always on call and available and it's easy to contact us through the app. You can also email and provide feedback in the Day Kare App.
- A detailed list of your past and upcoming trips is always available in the app.
- The app is extremely intuitive and easy to use
****Please Note: Trips are paid for either with cash or credit card.