This is the one, of you need a 24 hour watch/clock widget for your home screen. It's great for reminding you how little daylight you have, in the winter. By default 12 is on top, which is the best design. You can switch it in the settings. You have to go to settings to make it read 0-24 instead of twice 1-12, around the dial.
Love this app. As a pilot I'm in need of knowing when sunrise and sunset is each day, plus this app is super fun to play with a the settings. Works fine on my nougat phone and lollipop tablet
Superb visual. I love the globe!
Amazing. It's set as my live wallpaper on my phone. I can see clouds over me from space... Has a clock type dial that shows the time, moon position and cycle, sunrise and sunset, etc. Sitting on my phone display over the live wallpaper. So cool. Can't remember if I had to buy this or not, but worth at least 5 bucks.
This app remains on the 'main screen' of my phone. I just love being able to see how much daylight I have left, whether there'll be moonlight, and just generally feel the analogue flow of a day. This is especially useful for doing outdoorsy things - especially for keeping track when you need to be thinking about pitching your tent, because doing so in the dark is no fun.
Phone & tablet app:
• Reinstate free edition
• Add outline Globe while loading real imagery
• Add option for Background layer on Clock
• Reduce Globe memory usage
• Fix some Compass issues for equatorial locations
• Fix various other bugs & rendering glitches
• Discontinue support for Android 4.0 - 4.0.2
• Unbundle APK
• Replace country borders on the Globe ambient watch face with a lat/lon grid
• Improve display of some complication types
• Fix a few other bugs & rendering glitches
Make the perfect watch face with style and functionality for your ASUS ZenWatch!
Udell Enterprises, Inc
Manage all your Android Wear smartwatch apps from a single convenient location.