"The gameplay, the graphics and animations are 6 stars!"
Pirates is a card game for 3-4 players aged 8-108 years.
Your aim is to build a pirate fleet and to collect the coins it delivers. The player who builds the strongest fleet and collects most coins, wins the game!
Every turn players participate in bidding, which helps them to expand their fleet. Afterwards the fleet is going on a raid for gold. If the player’s fleet is big enough, he/she can acquire a ringleader, which helps his fleet to gain coins from other players.
Game offers a lot of special cards, which support player’s efforts. For example, you can summon the mighty Kraken to sink the other player's ship.
Pirates tired after the raid for gold will find rest in the barge, where it's owner will accommodate them for the proper fee.
Pirates live the life full of dangers, but becoming the terror and the legend of the seas is their ultimate goal!
- single-player mode (with 2 or 3 computer opponents)
- multi-player mode (play together with your friends gathered around the tablet)
- full support for DICE+ game controller, enabling you to roll the real dice while playing, with full randomness it provides!
- animated and beautiful gameboard
- excellent graphics and special effects
- 45 ship cards
- 15 special cards
- 5 ringleaders
- many hours of play, multiple choices and paths to win!
- "I had completely forgotten how much fun the classic strategy board game Stratego was!" - Kotaku
- "We’ve had a chance to play it, and fans of the board game version have plenty to be excited about!" - Gamezebo
- "Stratego Online is by far the best digital version of the old board game classic I’ve ever played!" - Gamezone
The classic board game of battlefield strategy, now available on Android! Do you have what it takes to achieve victory on the battlefield? Defeat your opponents in the official Stratego Android game!
Protect your flag against your enemies, and make sure to capture your opponent’s flag first! See you on the battlefield…
***** “Great job! This game brings back old memories, it’s nice and money worth.”
***** “Yes! I have been waiting looong for this amazing game and here it is! The multiplayer mode is fantastic! A must buy for every stratego player out there! ;)”
► Full game or Quick game
Stratego offers a Single Player and a Multiplayer mode, where you can choose between a full (40 pieces) or a quick (10 pieces) game. After you have created a setup, you can save it: this means you can use it again and again if it proves to be successful!
► Challenge your friends
Keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer: the Stratego friends list makes it easy to challenge your friends, but you can also add players you recently met in battle to your friends list.
► Customize your army
Do you prefer the classic look of Stratego? No problem, just change the artwork on your pieces! You can also change the color and the coat of arms of your pieces, as well as your avatar and battlefield.
► Play offline
If there is no Internet available you can play the singleplayer mode offline
If you have comments or complaints please contact us:
Turn by turn, the players create a landscape by placing tiles with roads, cities, fields, and cloisters. The players deploy their followers - knights, monks, thieves, or farmers - to earn points. The player with the most points after the final scoring wins the game. The ever-changing landscape makes each game a new experience. With the official expansion "The River II" and 12 challenges, it never gets old. You can play against clever AI opponents or with up to 4 other players in a local multiplayer match.
- Mobile version of the award-winning tile-based board game "Carcassonne"
- Includes the official expansion "The River II"
- Features 12 challenges
- Clever AI opponents with individual strategies
- Local multiplayer mode for up to 5 players
- Tutorial and manual for beginners
- Language Support: English, German, French, Spanish
PocketGamer.co.uk - MOBILE GAME OF THE YEAR 2012
PocketGamer: Readers' Choice Awards - MOBILE GAME OF THE YEAR 2012
AndroidMag.de: MULTIPLAYER GAME OF THE YEAR 2012
PocketGamer.co.uk - Silver Award: "A great adaptation of a great board game"
PlayAndroid.com - 24/30: "This really is one of those must-haves that you’ll keep returning to, time and time and again." - "I had never played the game before, but now I’m hooked."
MeAndMyDroid.com - 4.5/5: "Graphically Carcassonne is excellent for a board game and its thematic audio certainly adds atmosphere." - "4.5/5 stars for a well-crafted board game"
Gamezebo.com - 4/5: "Carcassonne for Android is a great adaptation of the popular board game"
DroidGamers.com: "If you looking for a enjoyable, easy to play, well built, inexpensive strategy game, I recommend you download Carcassonne for Android in the Market."
BestAppEver Awards: "Best Android Board Games - Second Place"
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/exozet_games
PLAY ONE OF THE WORLD's MOST SUCCESSFUL BOARD GAMES!
Millions of players worldwide have either played Reiner Knizia's award winning strategy game in the original board game format or on one of the online sites in the 10 years since launch of the board game.
INGENIOUS is HOURS of SHEER FUN.
The already addictive nature of the Ingenious board game is greatly enhanced on the Android phone, giving the user a really exciting- and graphically stimulating-experience every time. Build lines of colour tiles, try and block your opponent, and remember that the winner isn't necessarily the player with the highest scores in only a few colours!
You must excel in all your colours.
The rules are really easy to learn and a comprehensive tutorial will introduce you to the game. Within minutes you'll be playing effortlessly, even as a first time player of the game.
YOU'LL NEED STRATEGY to beat the AI opponents. But you have a choice of easy, medium or hard. You choose! And the app will record your best scores and best performances. There is room for up to 3 different player profiles.
PLAY TOURNAMENTS if you are feeling competitive. You can also choose to play against the clock in some of the rounds.
PLAY the SOLITAIRE game: This is a seriously satisfying feature! Instead of playing against opponents you use all your skills to create a really high score.
Available languages: English, German, French, Spanish
FIND US: Facebook.com/pages/INGENIOUS
SEE THE VIDEO on Facebook and YouTube!
VISIT US: www.ingeniousgame.com
Suggestions for improvements and feature requests?
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your feedback!
Award-winning board game for two is finally available on Android tablets & phones!
Hive™ is a board game with a difference - there is no board! The pieces are added to the playing area thus creating the board (hexagonal grid). As more and more pieces are added the game becomes a fight to see who can be the first to capture the opposing Queen Bee. You can play this board game free, in offline mode for two players or in online board game multiplayer mode.
The soldier ants battle to keep control of the outside of the hive, whilst the Beetles climb up to dominate the top. Spiders moving into holding positions as the Grass Hoppers jump in for the kill. Keeping one eye on the hive and the other on your opponents reserves, the tension builds as one wrong move will see your Queen Bee quickly engulfed .... game over!
Game's offline modes:
* HOT SEAT - board game mode for two players ; play each other using only one tablet or phone.
* PUZZLE MODE - a bulk of Hive™ puzzles. Great tutorial to game rules & mechanics.
Game's multiplayer mode:
* MULTIPLAYER - board game multiplayer mode allows you to challenge players from all over the world. This will help you master your Hive™ skills and tactics, necessary to become true Hive™ master.
* Premium version - unlock two additional Hive™ pieces: mosquito & ladybug,
* Carbon version - play Hive™ with unique black & white pieces set (mosquito & ladybug included).
* Hive is designed as a board game for two players
* Hive's unique gameplay is suitable for players of all ages; great brain game from kids to adults.
* Recommended as a brain game for kids age 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12
* Play Multiplayer - board game with multiplayer mode
* Play Offline - Hive is one of the best brain games offline
* Board game designed for tablets
* Hive is a board game free to play
* Great board game for girls and boys
* The game is quickly learned but hard to master
* It guarantees hours of great fun
Gameplay and graphics are designed to evoke the feel of classic board games. Includes Chess, Backgammon, Ludo, Checkers, Reversi, Nine Men's Morris, and Tic Tac Toe.
With an in app purchase you can upgrade this android game to full ads free version - no ads or limits in games to play!
Challenge yourself and friends with this top android board game app today. This is a logic game for kids and adult that can be played as easy entertaining pastime games or addictive brain training games. Download the best board game online now; have fun in the same time as you exercise your mind and logical reasoning with this free android game!
Android Mastermind Game Rules:
Mastermind is a mind game that is played on a decoding board with a shield covering four colored pins, the goal is to guess the code and recreate the hidden row in this android board game. Below the shield there are eight horizontal rows where the player (code breaker) is able to guess the color and placing of the covered pins. On the right side of each horizontal row there are holes for pegs where the software will provide feedback for the code breaker after every attempt made to guess the code:
• black peg indicates right color pin in right place
• white peg indicates right color pin in wrong place
• no peg indicates wrong color and place
The code breaker only gets one peg for every covered color that they guess right. If there are two pins of the same color hidden behind the shield, and the player guess that there are three pins of that same color, the player can still only get two pegs indicating right color.
Once the feedback has been provide in the Mastermind board game the code breaker has a new attempt to guess the color/placing and break the code, with the help of the feedback and logical thinking.
As the numbers of rows indicate you only have eight attempts to guess the code in this free brain game; you will be awarded points when you guess the color right and extra bonus points when you crack the code. Extra points are also awarded if you break the code in an early stage of this logic game.
Play mind games and get some brain training:
People have always been interested to challenge the mind with mind games and exercise the brain with brain training games. Our brain is a muscle and just like every other muscle it needs exercise to develop and keep fit; download this top android game if you want to get some brain training and play fun brain games for kids and adults!
This android board game is a mobile and tablet version of one of the most famous classic board games. Mastermind is also known as Master Mind and the modern Mastermind board game version with pegs and pins was invented by an Israeli named Mordecai Meirowitz in 1970. The logics and Mastermind game rules are very similar to an earlier invented mind game called Bulls and Cows that was played with a pencil on paper.
Are you tired of modern popular android games like Angry Birds, do you enjoy to play classic board games and to solve logic puzzles? Then this android Mastermind game is the perfect mind game app for you!
Download Mastermind Board Game free and crack the code now, challenge yourself and Facebook friends or just play pastime games with this mind training game!
"Best yatzy game out of all the apps in the market." - Judy
"The best part is that this is the first mobile game I can play with my whole family!" - Josh
"As sad as it sounds, my schedule revolves around this game. I love it. " - Desiree
"I think this game is literally flawless." - Mark
• An exhilarating multiplayer dice game
• Turn-based play so you can keep multiple games going at the same time
• Challenge friends and family through SMS or Facebook, or find a random opponent
• Use in-game chat to chat with and heckle your opponents
• "Push" notifications so you know when it's your turn
• Earn or buy "bonus rolls" for a 4th chance at the roll you need!
• Play from the same account on any compatible device
Please e-mail me at email@example.com with any feedback, questions, or concerns!
There are many of options:
-Different AI levels (none tricks)
-Three different ways to select pieces
-Board zoom and auto zoom
-Different playing speeds for pieces and dice
Current boards available:
-Parchis (3, 4 and 6 players)
-Parchis 2 dice
-Snakes and Ladders( 59 and 90 squares)
There are a free version of Board Games.
In 'PRO' version there aren't ads and some more games.
Do you want 'Board Games' in your language? you can contribute to translate it or correct current translations, it will be very appreciated:
NOTE: Please, notify bugs, ideas... to http://juegosdetablero.idea.informer.com/
Keywords: parchis, parxis, ludo, Parcheesi, Snake and Ladders, Chutes and Ladders, juegos de mesa, Jeux de société, dados, dado, die, dice, daus, dau.
As they enjoy Logic Playground children will be:
• learning classic childhood games we all recognize
• developing their problem solving skills
• introduced to games that involve strategy and logic
• working on visual scanning and discernment
• developing matching and memory skills
• reinforcing their knowledge of numbers from 1 to 10
• and most importantly, having fun!
The 6 different games in the app are:
• Tic Tac Toe or Noughts and Crosses. An ideal first game for young children as they learn the concepts of turn-taking and good sportsmanship.
• 4 in a row. Simple but strategic. Like all the 2-player games in Logic Playground this one can either be played with a friend or played solo against the iDevice.
• Shell game. Also known as Thimblerig - as the iDevice shuffles the shells, can you keep your eye on the one that contains the pearl?
• Numbers. Three mini-games: matching numbers to dice faces, counting sea stars and practice writing numbers.
• Mills or Nine Men’s Morris. Older kids (and adults) will love playing this game from the Roman Empire that’s easy to learn but challenging to win.
• Color Code. A version of the board game Mastermind, this single-player code-breaking game uses fishes in bowls and has two levels of difficulty.
This app was developed by me together with my children, incorporating feedback from parents and educators. It has been awarded 5/5 stars by kinderappgarten.de, iphonekinderapps and bestappsforkids.com who said:
“Awesome app, awesome price! A number of our favorite childhood games packed into one app. Fantastic parental control features to boot!”
And you don’t have to worry about your children playing independently with my apps. You can set a timer which will limit how long your child can play the games and because I take privacy and online safety very seriously my apps include:
• no links to websites outside the app
• no ads
• no data collection or tracking
• no social media sharing
искателям смысла жизни и просто любителям настольных игр. Игра поэтапно, во время прохождения, подробно раскрывает различные планы бытия
и дает советы всем желающим стать лучше, избавиться от дурных качеств, развить и обрести что-то новое и лучшее. И конечной целью ставит прийти к абсолютной истине, оставив все бренное и
несовершенное, вернувшись к изначальному, вечному и прекрасному!
The aim is simple: capture the enemy's archers and reach the enemy's front line with your achers. You can move along connected fields only.
Play against the phone, with a partner over wireless connection, or you can even turn your Android tablet into a real Jarmo board and play with a partner face-to-face!
So what is Jarmo then? You can learn about the rules in the app's Tutorial mode!
100% full tablet support!
Update: I decided to completely remove ads from the app. There was no point in having them, it just annoyed people. So if you guys out there enjoy playing with the game, have fun uninterrupted. And don't forget to vote it up in the Play Store :)
To win the Quoridor, you have to move your pawn to the opposite site faster than your opponent. Meanwhile, you can place the wall strategically to block your opponents, or to block a potentially offensive block.
In this game, you can play with a second player or a computer AI. You can go through the how-to-play through the Help button to have a better understanding before getting started.
You can always restart the Quoridor game or go to the home page at your convenience.
There are 2 modes available in the latest release of Quoridor game: Normal and Hard. To allow you to have a better game analysis in the vs PC Mode(and to solve the wall misplacement), the Undo feature is added.
A Beta Online Challenge mode is available. But every move in the Online Challenge mode is required within 90 seconds.
Kindly help us improve by rating us. Your feedback is highly appreciated.
a) To move a pawn or a wall, TOUCH and DRAG it at the same time
b) You may only use Undo when it is your turn
This game sets a new standard for realistic ball physics and graphical detail in pinball video games. You will be stunned with the level of realism and cutting-edge visuals.
How to Play:
- Press and hold anywhere to launch a new ball
- Touch right or left side to control flips
- 5 Innovative Table: Classic, Lucky Stones, Lucky Wheel, Carnival, Chrismas
- Visually stunning graphics
- Unique soundtrack with atmospheric music, sound effects
- The most advanced ball physics
This game is a virtual board game set up with Hnefatafl pieces so you can hot seat play with your friends where-ever you happen to be! With full 3d shading and a nice board with zoom capability, I hope for this to become THE hnefatafl app of choice for mobile phones and tablet platforms. It will start on Android and move on to other platforms eventually.
Hnefatafl is an ancient board game played since the Viking era. It is similar to games like chess and has simpler rules but tons of strategic depth and quick paced gameplay.
The game does not yet feature a computer player or rules-enforcement, so its purely good as a platform for in-person gameplay or as a solo activity when you don't have an actual board set available.
* Two sides of uneven strength fight to let their King escape (white), or to capture the king by surrounding it on all 4 sides (black).
* Each player alternates moving a single piece. Black moves first.
* All pieces, including the king, can move any number of squares either up, down, left, or right, but not on diagonals. (Like a rook in chess).
* Pieces can not move through or over another piece.
* Only the king can occupy the central board square, but other pieces can move through it if the king is not there.
* A piece is captured and removed if it is surrounded on at least 2 opposite sides by opposing pieces. (Except the king, which must be surrounded on all 4 sides)
* White wins if the king makes it safely to any square on the outside edges of the board
You can find detailed rules and variants here:
3D pieces and board with textures
Piece removal (Trash icon after selecting a piece)
Movement restriction logic
Portrait and landscape mode
Automatic capturing (except king capture)
Future features, possibly a Kickstarter if I get enough interest:
Tablut, Brandub board setups
*Network permissions only used to gauge interest in further development*
Now available in 17 languages: Catalan, German, Chinese, Finnish, Ukrainian, Galician, Dutch, Polish, English, French, Serbian, Turkish, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish.
NO ADS! Licensed under GPL, full source code and PC/Mac versions of the game available from http://domination.sf.net/
Internet access is needed for downloading extra maps and online play, but is not needed for a single-player or hot-seat game.
Italian game option gives you a maximum of 3 dice to defend, otherwise you have a maximum of 2 for defense.
"Domination helps keep me sane" -John
If you find a bug or problem please use the 'Send Email to Developer' function on Google Play, that way I will be able to ask you for more information and be able to get the problem fixed quickly. The kind of information I normally need is what map,game mode,cards mode,start mode did you create the game with.
The AI does not cheating with better dice, the project is open source, the code has been reviewed by many people and they all agree the dice are completely random for all players, the game engine does not know if its a human playing or AI when the dice are rolled. sometimes you are lucky, sometimes you are not, just like with read dice.
More from developer
- 2, 3, 4 and 5 player maps to conquer
- Play with friends on iPad, Android, Kindle Fire (2nd gen) and of course Windows (Steam)
- Play Online games in real-time or turn-by-turn, with friends & strangers from the world over; and Local games over Wifi
- Play Solo against up to 4 built-in AI; Pass’n Play with up to 5 live opponents on a single device
- 20 new races & special powers to master through in-app purchases of Cursed!, Grand Dames and brand new to digital Be Not Afraid…
- Online, Solo & Face to Face scores with daily, weekly and forever rankings
- Comprehensive Small World Encyclopedia detailing all rules, races, special powers, icons & more!
- Extensive Days of Wonder Online Buddies integration
- Brand new musical score, sound effects, graphics and animations
- Video Tutorial by Master Glandulf himself
MAJOR KUDOS TO THE 7,042 KICKSTARTER BACKERS WHO HELPED US MAKE SMALL WORLD ² COME TO LIFE!