Track your progress from the day you quit smoking, started your diet or decided to sleep at least 8 hours each night. Help yourself stay motivated and boast about your progress on Facebook and other platforms.
Don't use your brain to remember when you last did something! Use that for more useful things like creating cool new music, or really hard maths. Use DaysSince to remind you of all the boring stuff!
DaysSince keeps a track of when you last did an event. Add an event, add a warning time, and it will remind you about it. The simple interface shows you a list of all the events and the number of days since you last did them. Each time you do the event just hit the reset button and you’ll always know when you last did it! All this and it will synchronise across all devices and backup to the cloud; without an advert in site.
DaysSince Features: -
Synchronised events. (This is why the permissions are needed) DaysSince uses your Google calendar to store the event data, meaning it’s always synchronised across all your devices. Hit reset on your phone, and your tablet will reflect the current data. You can also view your events online at https://www.google.com/calendar/.
Notifications. Setup a warning time for each event. The notifications will remind you (but not too much) that you have events which have reached their limits.
Simple easy to use interface. Click add to add, click the reset button (the blue one with the number of days on it) to reset. Couldn't be simpler.
Statistics. It keeps a track of the past resets and gives you a basic breakdown of data. Number of resets, shortest, longest and average.
Multiple calendars. DaysSince can use any accessible writeable Google calendar. You can create a new calendar just for DaysSince. DaysSince can switch between different calendars. Unfortunately DaysSince can’t create the calendar for you (may come in a later release). Create a new calendar online at https://www.google.com/calendar/ and you will be able to choose it (once synchronised) on your device.
New features to come: -
Widget. Use the DaysSince widget on your home screen to keep your data front and center.
Tablet specific layout.
Sharing. Share a DaysSince list with someone else.
- Allows you to add multiple Timers to keep track of all of your events.
- Add Items not only by specific categories but give them individual icons for a sleeker look
- The option to add multiple categories to help keep track of individual Timers.
- Sort Timers not just by the time entered but also by ending the soonest, latest and alphabetical
- Set timer Views individually (HH:MM), (HH), etc.
- Notification service that allows you to keep on top of your Timers
- Features ranging from Long Holds to Edit, Reset, etc to for single item all the way to Editing categories at a time.
- A sleek design that does not strain your eyes and allows for multiple different types of customization.
- See your Timer in multiple different views ranging from minutes, hours, days, months, years, years/months, days/hours/minutes, months/days.
- Watch as your timers countdown until your favorite holiday. Countdown how long is left until the next birthday.
- Along with countdown feature, Time Since allows Counting since your last birthday.
- Never forget your families birthday years, add them to time since and never forget.
- Enjoy the simplicity of the app with the clarity of your timers!
- Never worry about your timers anymore. Sync and Save your data to your SD card!
- A complete redesign of Time Since!
Never has it been so easy to track your important events until now. Countdown or Countup, Time Since handles them all with ease!
So now you can use this to track all of your time(minutes, hours) to your dates(days,months,years) even view by (years/months). An application like this is a must have in you Android device. Whether you are looking for Days Since or Time Since, this is exactly what you need.
BUY PREMIUM NOW BEFORE PRICE INCREASES
If you would like us to update something? Feel free to shoot us an email with suggestions and comments.
Or, calculate a past or future date, knowing the number of days that pass or have already passed?
This is very easy and quick with Days Calculator application, which lets you know the days between any dates, calculate a future date or past and also to know what day of the week was the given date. As this application also includes a perpetual calendar to see if the date chosen was, for example, Monday.
The days calculated follow the Gregorian Calendar and the minimum date to be chosen is 1500 AD.
Please, if you have any suggestions or comments, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
GTD Organizer is task/to-do management app, which will help you organize your stuff, powerful enough to manage your things, but simple enough to use it with pleasure.
- Nesting of tasks eg: shopping->grocery store->buy carrots.
- Tasks are grouped into contexts.
- Reminding of task's to be done.
- Clean interface.
to do, GTD, Organizer, GTD, calendar, tasks, projects, easy
It is the perfect tool to embrace Getting Things Done (GTD) organizational method, keeping your tasks' tracking simple and efficient. Designed specifically for Android OS to ensure perfect user experience.
GTD Task Manager can synchronize your tasks' lists or contexts with Google Tasks.
- GTD fully supported
- Tasks and projects can be grouped in different context or lists
- Tasks' alarms
- ... and much more comming!
Tasks Shared is 100% based on GTD®, following its philosophy of "Collecting, Processing, Organizing, Reviewing and Doing". Amen of sharing.
Tasks Shared allows sharing only a concrete task, it not require sharing complete folders.
Organize tasks by projects, contexts and delegate it with those who share Tasks Shared with you.
Ecosystem iOS, Windows 8 and Android.
Use Gmail To Do to help you manage your “to do” lists, notes/notepads, and other tasks. You can also determine which Gmail account should synchronize, either on or offline.
What is (and will) be keeping me busy
- Full tablet update to more closely resemble Google’s inspirational tablet application Gmail.
- User Sort/Filter Page(s) for the “Tasks” activity. For example, you would create a custom Page(s) with sorting and filters that you can flip between in the “Tasks” activity to best fit your needs.
- Ability to change the application theme at will.
- Add flipper navigation to the “Task View” activity for the ability to navigate to the previous or next task.
- Add more computer/foreign languages to the locale.
Visit gmail.com/tasks to learn more about Google Tasks.
Also, please tell me how I’m doing by rating and adding comments to Gmail To Do in the Android Marketplace. I also encourage submitting feature requests!
Did you ever forget an important date? Do you want to count down the days until a game or gadget release? Did you ever forget your moms or girlfriends birthday? You did? - oh no how could you!
Help yourself with this shiny new little widget for your home-screen. Never miss an important day again. Set up an daily countdown to new years eve, to Christmas, to your birthday or to a totally random day - just because you like daily countdowns!
If you want to customize the widget you can choose between several colors and overlays to combine them into your own designed day counter!
All of that - for free.
BUT, if you like the Widget please let others know by giving a rating! And if you want to show your love for this widget, you can also Donate money to me by clicking on the Donate button in the Setup view.
IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE RATING:
- This is a homescreen widget THUS IT IS NOT meant for INSTALL ON SD according to google - Apps2SD will not be enabled in this application, i am sorry.
- You didn't find a way to start this App? Well, that's because it's an Widget not an App - go longlick on your homescreen -> add Widget -> "Days Left" there you go.
- added widgets for size 2x1 and 3x1 to support more information on days left widgets
- added several new overlay icons for christmas, birthdays, cakes, softball and soccer
- added INTERNET permission to change the donate button in a later version to advertisements - Internet is currently NOT USED!!
This Update now needs INTERNET access rights - altough they are NOT USED at the moment - they might be needed in a future version to enable advertisments (where the *donation* button currently is). INTERNET is NOT used right now!!
IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!
This is a Widget for your home screen - you can add it by long pressing your homescreen -> than go to "Widgets" -> and than "Days Left"
Please DONT give One-Star ratings because the app "wont open". It is a Widget! It is NOT shown in your application launcher.
FIX FOR not updating anymore bug! It will update once every hour - but it's not exactly at 12pm it can be between 12pm and 12:30pm!
IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!
Similar Apps: TheDayBefore Widget Timer Countdown Days Until Calendar Days D-Day Counter Day Counter Days Matter Shopping Days to Christmas TheDayBefore 디데이위젯
Days-- provides all essential functionalities needed to remind you of your important dates, and gives you choices over colors if you want to keep things organized. Since this app is built based on open-source libraries, it is definitely free with no ads.
Enjoy your days!
Due Today is designed to help you get organized. Create tasks and assign them to projects and contexts. You can also set reminders to help you remember those important things. You can even be reminded daily about things you didn't do yesterday.
** Includes multiple sync options **
Due Today allows you to sync with the award-winning ToodleDo service (with some limitations). We also now support synchronizing using our free sync service. Always keep your devices up-to-date with each other.
* Uses the Getting Things Done (GTD) method
* Set start dates so you won't be bothered by your tasks until the appropriate date
* Set a task as "floating" so that it will remain in your "Today" box until you complete the task
* Daily overdue reminder so you won't forget todos not finished on the previous day
* Create projects and subprojects
* Syncs with ToodleDo
* Syncs with Lakeridge Software's synchronization server
* Provides several different views for organizing your tasks
* Pin projects for quicker access to projects you work on the most
* Long-press the search button to create a task or project without leaving your current app (pre-ICS devices)
* Create daily, monthly, weekly or yearly recurring tasks
* Subtask support
* A powerful and customizable widget (in various sizes) so you can see what you need to do without opening the app
* Full support for all tablet form factors
* Superior filtering function (and the filtering can be applied to the widget as well)
* Integrated universal search
* Full support for ToodleDo statuses
* Supports the ToodleDo hotlist
This is an extension for "DGT GTD & ToDo" to manage your tasks with:
- Pure Calendar and Pure Grid Calendar Widget
Setup in Pure widgets: click settings, then click "Tasks" tab, click on ‘Task Provider’ and choose "Dgt Gtd" (see screenshot)
- Agenda Widget for Android
- Executive Assistant
There are thousands textbooks, articles, and software programs dedicated to efficient time management. This or that way, all of them use prioritization principle as the foundation technique and all of them pretend to be really working. They tell you to prioritize: but how and what?
When procrastination takes over and it seems that a getaway is your last resort, start thinking 1-3-5. Try choosing one big thing, three medium things, and five small things that you need to do today. Inspire yourself and get positive results.
There are still so many things to do. Just say Todoy and get it done right now!
PRIOR: The Coolest Daily Planner, Things To do List.
"Easy and Systematic planner." - Google Play review
"Must have To do planner for office worker!" - Google Play review
Have you ever considered to use Planner? Daily To do lists, Scheduler, Tasks, To do list, calendars.. How many times did you used those planners? Do you think that success people are really planning their tasks that difficult way for a whole life? So you can't success because can't do like them?
No. You can plan your life like success people. Don't be stressed. Only needed thing to you is suitable task planner. PRIOR is a suitable task planner for people who doesn't want to be complicated. PRIOR inspired from 'Do it Tomorrow..' (by Mark Forster) / GTD System / Franklin Planner.
Through PRIOR, you can..
** Easily plan your daily Task lists,
** Check Task list if you have done it,
** Set deadline, and be reminded.
** Set Importance of each Task, and sort list by their importance order,
** Move Tasks to tomorrow, to yesterday, to today, by swipe gesture, easily.
** Move Tasks to specific date by Calendar Feature.
** Shopping list, todo list, grocery list, schedule list.. Make list of ANY things to do.
** Four beautiful themes,
** Realistic design that looks like real Paper planner,
** Font that looks like hand-written,
** Easy and Efficient function to manage tasks.
** and Widgets..(even full-size of LG Optimus Vu, Vu2)
Meet amazing PRIOR. All these features, designs, and beautiful themes already included. Did we say? This cool task planner is only 1.79 USD.
Don't you decided yet? Users evaluation will help you to decide.
====== Reviews from Google play ======
★★★★★ awesome - Darius Mullins
★★★★★ Easier than other planners. It's not complicated but very functional - Jung-Hwan Hyun
★★★★★ This is my first paid app and it's great :) - yeeun Hong
★★★★☆ Easy to use. Thanks for fast feedback. - Kwang-Min Ahn
★★★★★ Other planners are complicated but this is very easy to use. - Gwan-Ho Park
Don't be stressed. PRIOR will do it all.
- Features -
* Easy to use, Easy to manage tasks
* Priority based auto sorting of tasks
* 3 steps of Importance of tasks
* Recurring Tasks
* Deadline reminder
* Beautiful themes (Brown leather, Hardpaper, Colorful, Brilliant green, Leopard)
* Beautiful Typefaces
* 2-way-backup of To do list(Local, Dropbox sync)
* Various Beautiful Widgets(1X1, 4x1, 5x1, 3x3, 4x4, 5x4, 5x5)
Google Tasks or Google Calendar sync is not supported.
PRIOR is not a diary, or a scrap book. PRIOR is task management planner. To do list app.
*Glory to the Lord Almighty*
More from developer
Let's say you want to clean the fish tank once a month. You could put a repeating event on your calendar for the first of every month. The problem is that at some point you are going to be busy and then remember a week or so later. Now, your calendar event is two weeks off and you have to delete it and create a new one.
With this application, you enter your activities and how frequently you need to perform them. Then you get reminders when it's time to perform them again. Once you mark the activity complete, the timer starts again and you'll be notified the next time you need to do it. It's simple and easy.
This application is great for "Getting things done" (GTD). Track your repetitive tasks and mark them off when complete. Keep track of when those tasks are completed and how well you are getting things done.
The application lists all of your activities in the order in which they are next due. The icon indicates whether they are overdue or not.
You can enable or disable notifications. Notifications can be sent before a task is due. You can also select how often you want to be reminded once the activity is overdue.
- Create activities which track routine, repeating tasks.
- An activity can have a repeating frequency in days. The next due date will be shown.
- Activities are listed in the order in which they are due giving you a convenient to-do list.
- Activities display an icon showing whether the activity is overdue, about to be overdue or completed on time.
- To track how often you do something without having a target (ex: to quit smoking you might track how long since your last cigarette), simply leave the frequency field empty.
- Notifications can be sent to remind you when an activity is coming up.
- Notifications can also be sent after an activity is overdue. The frequency of notifications can be set so that you don't get too many reminders.
- Each activity keeps a history of when it was completed along with the average time between completions.
- History can be displayed as a line chart (t-chart) showing the elapsed days between completing the activity. This is plotted along with the target days and the rolling average allowing you to see how you are doing at a glance.
- History can be plotted in bar charts as either the frequency by the day of the week or by the month. This can give insight into when you are most likely to complete an activity.
- Clicking on the icon in the main list view is a quick way to mark the activity complete.
- Long clicking on an activity provides a menu to mark it done, delete it, or edit it.
- A widget provides all of your activities at a quick glance. Press any item to open the activity or press on the title to open the application.
- If you are upgrading from the free version, your saved activities can be sent from the free version to this version from the main menu of the free version.
- If you main data file is ever corrupted, the application saves up to five previous versions of your data. A backup is made at most every 24 hours when saving a change. You can restore a backup data file from the main menu of the application.