Track your progress from the day you quit smoking, started your diet or decided to sleep at least 8 hours each night. Help yourself stay motivated and boast about your progress on Facebook and other platforms.
Don't use your brain to remember when you last did something! Use that for more useful things like creating cool new music, or really hard maths. Use DaysSince to remind you of all the boring stuff!
DaysSince keeps a track of when you last did an event. Add an event, add a warning time, and it will remind you about it. The simple interface shows you a list of all the events and the number of days since you last did them. Each time you do the event just hit the reset button and you’ll always know when you last did it! All this and it will synchronise across all devices and backup to the cloud; without an advert in site.
DaysSince Features: -
Synchronised events. (This is why the permissions are needed) DaysSince uses your Google calendar to store the event data, meaning it’s always synchronised across all your devices. Hit reset on your phone, and your tablet will reflect the current data. You can also view your events online at https://www.google.com/calendar/.
Notifications. Setup a warning time for each event. The notifications will remind you (but not too much) that you have events which have reached their limits.
Simple easy to use interface. Click add to add, click the reset button (the blue one with the number of days on it) to reset. Couldn't be simpler.
Statistics. It keeps a track of the past resets and gives you a basic breakdown of data. Number of resets, shortest, longest and average.
Multiple calendars. DaysSince can use any accessible writeable Google calendar. You can create a new calendar just for DaysSince. DaysSince can switch between different calendars. Unfortunately DaysSince can’t create the calendar for you (may come in a later release). Create a new calendar online at https://www.google.com/calendar/ and you will be able to choose it (once synchronised) on your device.
Features soon to be available in a full version of Days Since: -
Widget. Use the DaysSince widget on your home screen to keep your data front and center.
Categories: Group events into a category so they are easier to find. Events with warnings get grouped into a category on their own too.
Tablet specific layout.
Or, calculate a past or future date, knowing the number of days that pass or have already passed?
This is very easy and quick with Days Calculator application, which lets you know the days between any dates, calculate a future date or past and also to know what day of the week was the given date. As this application also includes a perpetual calendar to see if the date chosen was, for example, Monday.
The days calculated follow the Gregorian Calendar and the minimum date to be chosen is 1500 AD.
Please, if you have any suggestions or comments, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
For any open issues or requests, please check there.
How long has the food been in the fridge? How long ago did I feed the baby? How long till my vacation? Time Management is a major issue. Time Since helps you manage it. With the option of unlimited(premium) Timers and with options to count Since and countdown Until, Time management just got easier with "Time Since". With multiple options ranging from long hold clicks to adding a new timer by a simple push of a button. Set each individual timer with its own View. Never again will you think "did I feed her at 3 or 4?"
- Allows you to add multiple Timers to keep track of all of your events.
- Add Items not only by specific categories but give them individual icons for a sleeker look
- The option to add multiple categories to help keep track of individual Timers.
- Sort Timers not just by the time entered but also by ending the soonest, latest and alphabetical
- Set timer Views individually (HH:MM), (HH), etc.
- Notification service that allows you to keep on top of your Timers
- Features ranging from Long Holds to Edit, Reset, etc to for single item all the way to Editing categories at a time.
- A sleek design that does not strain your eyes and allows for multiple different types of customization.
- See your Timer in multiple different views ranging from minutes, hours, days, months, years, years/months, days/hours/minutes, months/days.
- Watch as your timers countdown until your favorite holiday. Countdown how long is left until the next birthday.
- Along with countdown feature, Time Since allows Counting since your last birthday.
- Never forget your families birthday years, add them to time since and never forget.
- Enjoy the simplicity of the app with the clarity of your timers!
- Never worry about your timers anymore. Sync and Save your data to your SD card!
- A complete redesign of Time Since!
Never has it been so easy to track your important events until now. Countdown or Countup, Time Since handles them all with ease!
So now you can use this to track all of your time(minutes, hours) to your dates(days,months,years) even view by (years/months). An application like this is a must have in you Android device. Whether you are looking for Days Since or Time Since, this is exactly what you need.
BUY PREMIUM NOW BEFORE PRICE INCREASES
If you would like us to update something? Feel free to shoot us an email with suggestions and comments.
You can also use Now and Then in calculator mode to add or subtract time from a date to see what date you get as a result. For example, use the calculator to find out what the date and time will be in 5 weeks, or in 14 work days, or in 1,000,000 seconds!
Share what you find with your friends by sending the results out in a text message or email.
With a day counter you can check how long you have been committed to your new year resolutions for example. You can also use countdowns to keep track of important events like birthdays.
Simple Day Counter offers widgets to display your counters on your home screen and lock screen.
- countdown and counter events
- use your current device time zone or set one from a wide list of time zones
- large and medium widgets
- any color you want for your widgets background and text
Usage Hint: You can delete the default event after adding a new event.
Storage (modify or delete the contents of your SD card) & System tools (test access to protected storage): This App will try to read/write your SD card. You can set a photo for an event and this photo is read from the SD card. Besides, when you send a screenshot, the screenshot will be cached in the SD card.
Network communication (full network access & view network connections): Internet access permission is required for the 'Public Events' function. This app will fetch public events through Internet.
Did you ever forget an important date? Do you want to count down the days until a game or gadget release? Did you ever forget your moms or girlfriends birthday? You did? - oh no how could you!
Help yourself with this shiny new little widget for your home-screen. Never miss an important day again. Set up an daily countdown to new years eve, to Christmas, to your birthday or to a totally random day - just because you like daily countdowns!
If you want to customize the widget you can choose between several colors and overlays to combine them into your own designed day counter!
All of that - for free.
BUT, if you like the Widget please let others know by giving a rating! And if you want to show your love for this widget, you can also Donate money to me by clicking on the Donate button in the Setup view.
IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE RATING:
- This is a homescreen widget THUS IT IS NOT meant for INSTALL ON SD according to google - Apps2SD will not be enabled in this application, i am sorry.
- You didn't find a way to start this App? Well, that's because it's an Widget not an App - go longlick on your homescreen -> add Widget -> "Days Left" there you go.
- added widgets for size 2x1 and 3x1 to support more information on days left widgets
- added several new overlay icons for christmas, birthdays, cakes, softball and soccer
- added INTERNET permission to change the donate button in a later version to advertisements - Internet is currently NOT USED!!
This Update now needs INTERNET access rights - altough they are NOT USED at the moment - they might be needed in a future version to enable advertisments (where the *donation* button currently is). INTERNET is NOT used right now!!
IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!
This is a Widget for your home screen - you can add it by long pressing your homescreen -> than go to "Widgets" -> and than "Days Left"
Please DONT give One-Star ratings because the app "wont open". It is a Widget! It is NOT shown in your application launcher.
FIX FOR not updating anymore bug! It will update once every hour - but it's not exactly at 12pm it can be between 12pm and 12:30pm!
IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!
Similar Apps: TheDayBefore Widget Timer Countdown Days Until Calendar Days D-Day Counter Day Counter Days Matter Shopping Days to Christmas TheDayBefore 디데이위젯
How long have you been with your lover?
Celeberate your anniversary with your memories.
Also the number is shown on the widget, so you can check it without opening the app.
- Calculate number of passed days from the anniversary
- Show it on widget
- Customize as your own by using photos and changing names
- Customizable background
- Notify you by each 100 days
- Multiple anniversaries on side-menu
- Share your screen on Twitter or Facebook
* How to show it on background
- From your launcher(background), long press or menu button will show you an option to add a widget on your background.
- From the widget list, you could find 'Been Together' widget
- Add this widget to your background and layout it as your wish.
- This version is Ad-Supported -
* Special Thanks to.. *
Italian : Thanks to Filippo Perissinotto!
Hungarian : Thanks to Tamás Magyar & Norbert Kis-Szabó!
Turkish : Thanks to Mert Yiğitbaşı! Dedicated to his lovely Dilara
- Location information is used in the ad serving, and not stored or transmitted.
** A donate ad-free version is also available. **
Days Until is a light weight & clean countdown timer that displays the time left until a specified event along with sending you a reminder. Also features:
* Persistent status bar entry support
* Photo support via gallery, camera, and sketches
* Home screen shortcut for events
* Add events to Google Calendar
* Text to Speech
* Backup & restore entire database
* Repeating events - daily,weekly,monthly,yearly,every x days, every x weeks
* On this day - click the calendar icon when viewing an event to show a list of historical events that have occurred on this day
* tag / group events for easy sorting
NOTE : The app must NOT be installed on the SD.
It unlocks the widget
Adds weekday selection
Adds Email Reminders
Thanks for your support
If you miss some feature or see bug please DON'T RATE BAD but send me an email! I will get it fixed.
Let's say you want to clean the fish tank once a month. You could put a repeating event on your calendar for the first of every month. The problem is that at some point you are going to be busy and then remember a week or so later. Now, your calendar event is two weeks off and you have to delete it and create a new one.
With this application, you enter your activities and how frequently you need to perform them. Then you get reminders when it's time to perform them again. Once you mark the activity complete, the timer starts again and you'll be notified the next time you need to do it. It's simple and easy.
This application is great for "Getting things done" (GTD). Track your repetitive tasks and mark them off when complete. Keep track of when those tasks are completed and how well you are getting things done.
The application lists all of your activities in the order in which they are next due. The icon indicates whether they are overdue or not.
You can enable or disable notifications. Notifications can be sent before a task is due. You can also select how often you want to be reminded once the activity is overdue.
- Create activities which track routine, repeating tasks.
- An activity can have a repeating frequency in days. The next due date will be shown.
- Activities are listed in the order in which they are due giving you a convenient to-do list.
- Activities display an icon showing whether the activity is overdue, about to be overdue or completed on time.
- To track how often you do something without having a target (ex: to quit smoking you might track how long since your last cigarette), simply leave the frequency field empty.
- Notifications can be sent to remind you when an activity is coming up.
- Notifications can also be sent after an activity is overdue. The frequency of notifications can be set so that you don't get too many reminders.
- Each activity keeps a history of when it was completed along with the average time between completions.
- History can be displayed as a line chart (t-chart) showing the elapsed days between completing the activity. This is plotted along with the target days and the rolling average allowing you to see how you are doing at a glance.
- History can be plotted in bar charts as either the frequency by the day of the week or by the month. This can give insight into when you are most likely to complete an activity.
- Clicking on the icon in the main list view is a quick way to mark the activity complete.
- Long clicking on an activity provides a menu to mark it done, delete it, or edit it.
- A widget provides all of your activities at a quick glance. Press any item to open the activity or press on the title to open the application.
- If you are upgrading from the free version, your saved activities can be sent from the free version to this version from the main menu of the free version.
- If you main data file is ever corrupted, the application saves up to five previous versions of your data. A backup is made at most every 24 hours when saving a change. You can restore a backup data file from the main menu of the application.