Track your progress from the day you quit smoking, started your diet or decided to sleep at least 8 hours each night. Help yourself stay motivated and boast about your progress on Facebook and other platforms.
Don't use your brain to remember when you last did something! Use that for more useful things like creating cool new music, or really hard maths. Use DaysSince to remind you of all the boring stuff!
DaysSince keeps a track of when you last did an event. Add an event, add a warning time, and it will remind you about it. The simple interface shows you a list of all the events and the number of days since you last did them. Each time you do the event just hit the reset button and you’ll always know when you last did it! All this and it will synchronise across all devices and backup to the cloud; without an advert in site.
DaysSince Features: -
Synchronised events. (This is why the permissions are needed) DaysSince uses your Google calendar to store the event data, meaning it’s always synchronised across all your devices. Hit reset on your phone, and your tablet will reflect the current data. You can also view your events online at https://www.google.com/calendar/.
Notifications. Setup a warning time for each event. The notifications will remind you (but not too much) that you have events which have reached their limits.
Simple easy to use interface. Click add to add, click the reset button (the blue one with the number of days on it) to reset. Couldn't be simpler.
Statistics. It keeps a track of the past resets and gives you a basic breakdown of data. Number of resets, shortest, longest and average.
Multiple calendars. DaysSince can use any accessible writeable Google calendar. You can create a new calendar just for DaysSince. DaysSince can switch between different calendars. Unfortunately DaysSince can’t create the calendar for you (may come in a later release). Create a new calendar online at https://www.google.com/calendar/ and you will be able to choose it (once synchronised) on your device.
Features soon to be available in a full version of Days Since: -
Widget. Use the DaysSince widget on your home screen to keep your data front and center.
Categories: Group events into a category so they are easier to find. Events with warnings get grouped into a category on their own too.
Tablet specific layout.
- Allows you to add multiple Timers to keep track of all of your events.
- Add Items not only by specific categories but give them individual icons for a sleeker look
- The option to add multiple categories to help keep track of individual Timers.
- Sort Timers not just by the time entered but also by ending the soonest, latest and alphabetical
- Set timer Views individually (HH:MM), (HH), etc.
- Notification service that allows you to keep on top of your Timers
- Features ranging from Long Holds to Edit, Reset, etc to for single item all the way to Editing categories at a time.
- A sleek design that does not strain your eyes and allows for multiple different types of customization.
- See your Timer in multiple different views ranging from minutes, hours, days, months, years, years/months, days/hours/minutes, months/days.
- Watch as your timers countdown until your favorite holiday. Countdown how long is left until the next birthday.
- Along with countdown feature, Time Since allows Counting since your last birthday.
- Never forget your families birthday years, add them to time since and never forget.
- Enjoy the simplicity of the app with the clarity of your timers!
- Never worry about your timers anymore. Sync and Save your data to your SD card!
- A complete redesign of Time Since!
Never has it been so easy to track your important events until now. Countdown or Countup, Time Since handles them all with ease!
So now you can use this to track all of your time(minutes, hours) to your dates(days,months,years) even view by (years/months). An application like this is a must have in you Android device. Whether you are looking for Days Since or Time Since, this is exactly what you need.
BUY PREMIUM NOW BEFORE PRICE INCREASES
If you would like us to update something? Feel free to shoot us an email with suggestions and comments.
Or, calculate a past or future date, knowing the number of days that pass or have already passed?
This is very easy and quick with Days Calculator application, which lets you know the days between any dates, calculate a future date or past and also to know what day of the week was the given date. As this application also includes a perpetual calendar to see if the date chosen was, for example, Monday.
The days calculated follow the Gregorian Calendar and the minimum date to be chosen is 1500 AD.
Please, if you have any suggestions or comments, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Usage Hint: You can delete the default event after adding a new event.
Storage (modify or delete the contents of your SD card) & System tools (test access to protected storage): This App will try to read/write your SD card. You can set a photo for an event and this photo is read from the SD card. Besides, when you send a screenshot, the screenshot will be cached in the SD card.
Network communication (full network access & view network connections): Internet access permission is required for the 'Public Events' function. This app will fetch public events through Internet.
Keywords: D-Day, Day Counter, Important dates
You can even have the widget notify you on a periodic request. You can set the Time Since Widget to create a notification on a daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly occurrence from the start date of the event. Imagine never forgetting your wedding anniversary ever again!
Day by Day has lots of features to offer. They are:
➛ presentation of events and tasks in one list
➛ synchronization with Google Calendar and Google Tasks
➛ incorporation of your contacts’ birthdays into the common list
➛ easy-to-handle agenda and month view
➛ interactive widget on the device desktop
➛ configurable widget layout
➛ lock screen widget in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
➛ birthday reminder
➛ voice input
➛ search function
➛ the app is compatible with 2.3.x “Gingerbread”, 3.x “Honeycomb”, 4.0 “Ice Cream Sandwich”, 4.1–4.3 “Jelly Bean”, 4.4 "KitKat"
The paid version of Day by Day app is even more functionally attractive. It has:
➛ text month view, text week view, day view
➛ text month widget, week widget - Android 4.1+ supported
➛ ability to use different profiles in widgets and the app
➛ recurrent tasks. The function is well-suited for recurrent payments. You can try it out in free version
➛ task priorities which allow the user to differentiate between urgent and less important tasks
➛ subtasks (to-do lists) in events or tasks. You cannot add more than 3 subtasks in free version, but the full one has no limits
➛ no adds
➛ users can share text information from another app with Day by Day, for example, when creating task or event
Although Google services don’t support these extra functions, we found a way to enable synchronization by means of Google, so your calendars and to-do lists are visible in our app on your Android devices.
The app allows you to create events, tie them to a certain start/end time and set due date. An event can be postponed if needed. When creating an event you are prompted to set a reminder which will keep you informed of your schedule.
Day by Day organizer brings various aspects of your life together in an attempt to simplify the tasks you have to deal with throughout the day. This calendar with to-do list is so simple that no further explanation is actually needed, just download and enjoy!
Use our Chrome (Chromium) extension to add tasks and events quickly right from your desktop!
For more details visit Chrome Web Store http://goo.gl/BHyY0u
The list of supported languages:
Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese/Brazilian, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian. Thanks to our translators!
The DayByDay team wishes you more interesting events and tasks you would love to accomplish with a little help from Day by Day!
You can make a translation of the application to your language here: http://crowdin.net/project/day-by-day/
You can vote for new features or suggest your own one here: http://appiens.uservoice.com/forums/200586-general/filters/top
Day by Day team
Did you ever forget an important date? Do you want to count down the days until a game or gadget release? Did you ever forget your moms or girlfriends birthday? You did? - oh no how could you!
Help yourself with this shiny new little widget for your home-screen. Never miss an important day again. Set up an daily countdown to new years eve, to Christmas, to your birthday or to a totally random day - just because you like daily countdowns!
If you want to customize the widget you can choose between several colors and overlays to combine them into your own designed day counter!
All of that - for free.
BUT, if you like the Widget please let others know by giving a rating! And if you want to show your love for this widget, you can also Donate money to me by clicking on the Donate button in the Setup view.
IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE RATING:
- This is a homescreen widget THUS IT IS NOT meant for INSTALL ON SD according to google - Apps2SD will not be enabled in this application, i am sorry.
- You didn't find a way to start this App? Well, that's because it's an Widget not an App - go longlick on your homescreen -> add Widget -> "Days Left" there you go.
- added widgets for size 2x1 and 3x1 to support more information on days left widgets
- added several new overlay icons for christmas, birthdays, cakes, softball and soccer
- added INTERNET permission to change the donate button in a later version to advertisements - Internet is currently NOT USED!!
This Update now needs INTERNET access rights - altough they are NOT USED at the moment - they might be needed in a future version to enable advertisments (where the *donation* button currently is). INTERNET is NOT used right now!!
IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!
This is a Widget for your home screen - you can add it by long pressing your homescreen -> than go to "Widgets" -> and than "Days Left"
Please DONT give One-Star ratings because the app "wont open". It is a Widget! It is NOT shown in your application launcher.
FIX FOR not updating anymore bug! It will update once every hour - but it's not exactly at 12pm it can be between 12pm and 12:30pm!
IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!
Similar Apps: TheDayBefore Widget Timer Countdown Days Until Calendar Days D-Day Counter Day Counter Days Matter Shopping Days to Christmas TheDayBefore 디데이위젯
With a day counter you can check how long you have been committed to your new year resolutions for example. You can also use countdowns to keep track of important events like birthdays.
Simple Day Counter offers widgets to display your counters on your home screen and lock screen.
- countdown and counter events
- use your current device time zone or set one from a wide list of time zones
- large and medium widgets
- any color you want for your widgets background and text
How many days have passed since you were born?
How long have you been in this city?
When are those overwhelming exams?
How many days left before the next holiday?
What about those anniversaries?
This is exactly what ZUI Days is designed for! You just need to record the days, and we countdown them for you! Moreover, you can share the countdowns as wonderful and impressive photos.
We are the ZUI Team who focus on making best user experiences through design and technology. We hope that more and more people could enjoy the beauty and convenience bring to us including the powerful functions, smooth interactions, beautiful graphics and great contents.
Shift Work Schedule offers its own list of work shift patterns that you can immediately use. If, in case, your work shift doesn’t fall on any of those patterns, you can set a custom shift pattern and use it instead of the pre-loaded shift work patterns.
The app will automatically highlight all corresponding days of your work week based on the day you select, so you can see if you are working or not on a specific date and plan your holidays, trips or whatever you want to plan.
NOTE: once you selected your shift pattern, you can not edit separate days (like overtime).
The app also has a nice search feature that lets you check if you’re supposed to be working a particular day and it lets you customize its appearance down to the background.
The app offers a sleek, translucent calendar widget, even if you do not work shifts, you might use it as simple calendar Widget on your main screen or lock screen( starting from 4.2 android version).
Settings of Shift Work Schedule –
* Alarm clock for shifts
* Widgets - 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, and resizable widget
* First day of week
* Number of weeks
* Сhange colors for selected day, night shift, evening shift, day shift, days off, day numbers
* Save up to 5 custom patterns
* 22 Shift Paterns
* Background picture from user gallery
If you want to support development and use application without ads, please, conisder buying this app -
Calendar does not sync with Google calendars, and it is not wage calculator, all it does is shows you work shifts pattern in a nice way :)
If you have a Sony device with STAMINA mode, you can either disable this mode or add Shift Work Schedule to the active applications in standby.
STAMINA/Extended Standby Mode prevents Shift Work Schedule from waking up the device. Thus, an alarm will NOT ring if this mode is enabled.
Icon, and Logo Design by Niclas Stöhr (email@example.com)
If you have any suggestions or questions,or you do not understand how to make your custom pattern, or you want to correct or add translation for this app, send me an email please - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any problems please contact email@example.com! (Please ensure that you are using the correct email, someone in the reviews said he didn't get an answer, but I re-checked my emails and I did not get any email from him.) To find the settings you have to press the menu button of your phone. If you cannot find that button, please see here: http://android.calengoo.com/menubutton
- Drag&Drop support to move, copy, open and delete events
- Widgets to see your events on your home screen without opening the app: day widget (4x1, 4x2, 4x3), week widget (4x3, 4x4, 5x5), month widget (4x3, 4x4, 5x5) and agenda widget (different sizes from 2x1 up to 5x5). In the month 4x4 widget you can tap a single day to directly open it. The agenda widgets can be (optionally) scrollable (but under Android 2.x this requires a special home screen manager).
- Zoomable month view
- Configurable startup view (day, view, month, agenda)
- When adding recurring events you can use the same rules that you can use in Google Calendar, e.g. you can create events "on Monday and Thursday every two weeks" or "every last Friday in a month".
- Direct sync with Google Calendar option e.g. to download all your past and future events and to be able to assign icons to events
- Predefined and custom icons can be assigned when syncing directly ( http://android.calengoo.com/icons )
- Improved date picker that displays a whole month to choose a date
- Improved time picker with three different ways to enter a time
- Search function (with optional advanced options like "Whole words" and "Case sensitive")
- Customizable hardware buttons (e.g. you can assign the "Today" function to the "back" button)
- Sync with Google Tasks
- Many configuration options to change the way the app looks and works.
- Repeatable, snooze-able reminders using a custom sound (e.g. an MP3 file from your phone) or one of the built-in sounds. You can choose a different sound for each calendar.
- The birthdays and anniversaries of your contacts can be displayed ( http://android.calengoo.com/birthdays )
- Events can be sent as SMS or email. When sending them as email an ICS file is attached that the recipient can use to import the event into his own calendar.
- Functions to export/import entire calendars as ICS files.
- Completable events and floating events ( http://android.calengoo.com/completable )
- Templates to quickly create often used events. Templates can also be combined.
- Print function (to print the day, month, agenda or landscape day view into a PDF file)
- Support for Google's event colors (you have to sync via OAuth2 to use this, just add your Google account under "Settings", "Accounts", "Add account", "OAuth2 Login" in CalenGoo).
- Android Wear support: Add events or tasks by voice with your watch
- Evernote support: Evernote reminders can be displayed and Evernote notes can be attached to events
For more details please see here:
And if you have any problems, suggestions or questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Additionally you can add ideas or vote for ideas on http://calengooandroid.uservoice.com
Manage personal anniversary and D-DAY record.
Display each record's elapsed or remaining days.
If record is yearly then it displays this year's D-DAY.
Day counter widget.
Anniversary list widget.
Let's say you want to clean the fish tank once a month. You could put a repeating event on your calendar for the first of every month. The problem is that at some point you are going to be busy and then remember a week or so later. Now, your calendar event is two weeks off and you have to delete it and create a new one.
With this application, you enter your activities and how frequently you need to perform them. Then you get reminders when it's time to perform them again. Once you mark the activity complete, the timer starts again and you'll be notified the next time you need to do it. It's simple and easy.
This application is great for "Getting things done" (GTD). Track your repetitive tasks and mark them off when complete. Keep track of when those tasks are completed and how well you are getting things done.
The application lists all of your activities in the order in which they are next due. The icon indicates whether they are overdue or not.
You can enable or disable notifications. Notifications can be sent before a task is due. You can also select how often you want to be reminded once the activity is overdue.
- Create activities which track routine, repeating tasks.
- An activity can have a repeating frequency in days. The next due date will be shown.
- Activities are listed in the order in which they are due giving you a convenient to-do list.
- Activities display an icon showing whether the activity is overdue, about to be overdue or completed on time.
- To track how often you do something without having a target (ex: to quit smoking you might track how long since your last cigarette), simply leave the frequency field empty.
- Notifications can be sent to remind you when an activity is coming up.
- Notifications can also be sent after an activity is overdue. The frequency of notifications can be set so that you don't get too many reminders.
- Each activity keeps a history of when it was completed along with the average time between completions.
- History can be displayed as a line chart (t-chart) showing the elapsed days between completing the activity. This is plotted along with the target days and the rolling average allowing you to see how you are doing at a glance.
- History can be plotted in bar charts as either the frequency by the day of the week or by the month. This can give insight into when you are most likely to complete an activity.
- Clicking on the icon in the main list view is a quick way to mark the activity complete.
- Long clicking on an activity provides a menu to mark it done, delete it, or edit it.
- A widget provides all of your activities at a quick glance. Press any item to open the activity or press on the title to open the application.
- If you are upgrading from the free version, your saved activities can be sent from the free version to this version from the main menu of the free version.
- If you main data file is ever corrupted, the application saves up to five previous versions of your data. A backup is made at most every 24 hours when saving a change. You can restore a backup data file from the main menu of the application.