Solar Battery Charger Prank behaves like generating electricity and you will see the power of this solar charger.
Solar battery charger includes:
1: charging point
2: friendly interface
3: display of battery level
How to use:
Simply keep your phone in the light and Solar battery charger Prank will start charging of your device's battery.
Note: This application is only for prank purpose. It is not real. Putting your phone in sun light may damage your phone. Solar battery charger Prank is for prank lovers. But once you start using it you will love this application.
In case of queries feel free to email us. We will be looking forward for your response.
Download and enjoy Solar Battery Charger Prank :)
This app, along with the mod mentioned above, will allow you to view over 1000 different battery types, from many different authors. With a single click, the app will download and optionally store the battery. It will then set itself on to your statusbar.
If you have problems installing this app, please uninstall the old one first. Thanks
This paid version will remove all ads, and give you an extra tab that allow for easier switching of all your favourite stored types.
+++ Remove free app first +++
+++ IMPORTANT +++:
1. You should DISABLE "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings of your phone to avoid an issue with keeping faked location even AFTER STOPPING AND UNINSTALLING THE APP.
2. Disabling real GPS sensor is not necessary
3. ROOTED users - please take a look at the FAQ to find instruction how to find apk file
4. For Android 4.4 you should move apk to /system/priv-app/ instead of /system/app/
Free app description:
Teleport your phone to any place in the world with two clicks! This app sets up fake GPS location so every other app in your phone belives you are there!
- History list with editable capacity
- Favorites list with unlimited capacity and edit/delete/reorder options
- Autostart on boot option (requires RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED permission)
- Can be used without MOCK_LOCATIONS enabled if moved to /system/app. See FAQ for details please
- Work with Ingress on most devices. ROOT access is a must because you should move apk to /system/app folder. I can't guarantee that it will work with your device so CHECK IT ASAP AFTER PURCHASING - you have only 15 MINUTES TO REFUND according with Google Play refund policy.
If you find any issue - please feel free to contact me
Rooted users can run Fake GPS without setting "Allow mock location" option. To do that you should move "com.lexa.fakegps.apk" from "/data/app" to "/system/app" (use root explorer for that), set permission to rw-r--r-- and reboot your handset. On Android 4.4 you should move apk to "/system/priv-app" folder
+++ IMPORTANT +++:
1. You should DISABLE "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings of your phone to avoid an issue with keeping faked location even AFTER STOPPING THE APP.
2. Always run FakeGPS BEFORE running other apps to be faked otherwise they will use the default GPS sensor instead of FakeGPS's
If you find any issue - please feel fre to contact me
Trick your phone into thinking that it is somewhere else. You can be in Rome, London, New York or simply anywhere in the world. It’s simple and great fun to trick people with. You can use the app to pull a prank or show that you’re somewhere else as an excuse. It’s a simple idea with a lot of potential.
How does it work?
1. First enable the developer settings on your device(on older versions it is not needed).
To enable the developer settings go to settings > about phone > and click on the android version about 7 times.
2. in the developer options enable mock locations.
3. set your location to be 'device only'(use only gps location).
4. open the app, move the red dot anywhere you like and click on the 'play button'.
- This fake location app requires to have play services and maps installed.
- It might not work with some apps, but it works with fb,whatsapp,twitter etc.
- it doesn't work with viber since it requiters network location enabled.
- if the app stops working, or behaving strangely then simply restart the device.
Feel free to contact me by email for anything regarding this app.
Ever forgot to send an important SMS to someone? This app lets you send that SMS as ‘failed’ at any time you want so that you can blame it on the phone.
Works on Android Kitkat!
Get the benefit of sending an SMS to yourself in one of following options:
1)Inbox – fake received SMS
2)Sent – fake SMS sent successfully to anyone.
3)Draft – fake SMS saved as draft.
4)Outbox- fake SMS sent to anyone.
5)Failed- fake SMS that failed to send.
6)Queued-actually sends an SMS to someone.
Please send any suggestions you have for the app by email. Here's some updates that were done.
1. Added stability.
1. The Icon and App name can be easily changed from preferences to hide the app from others.
2. This App has been updated to work on Android Kitkat!
3. Graphics revamp.
4. Fixed bug related to Time input
5. Fixed a minor bug that was closing the app for Android 4.3 users
Allows for malicious apps to impersonate other applications by copying their identity – their digital certificate(s) used to cryptographically sign the application package (APK file) – and combining it with their own signature making a chain whereby the parent signature (also known as the “issuer”) can be used to verify the child signatures.
The Fake ID vulnerability, is present in most Android versions 2.1 and above. Depending on the hardware manufacturer and the version of Android running on your device you may be vulnerable to one or more of more privileged attack vectors as described by BlueBox who discovered the vulnerability and of course, given this problem relates to chains of certificates, a hacker could chose to include many certificates to cover all of these options, and more, in their specifically crafted malware.
McAfee Fake ID Detector enables you to quickly discover if your applications contain the exploit.
The following is needed to make sure the app runs smoothly:
1 - It is needed that you turn on "Allow Mock Locations" on Development Settings
2 - Don´t forget to disable "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings in order to avoid an problem where you will keep receiving fake locations even after stopping Fake GPS.
3. Make sure you run Fake GPS first so other apps receive coordinates from the app and not from the real sensor
If you find any bugs - please feel free to contact us
Whether you are looking for information for online gamer profiles, character names and information for your new book or story, or you want to give your game characters a real life identity, this amazing app will totally blow you away!
It’s easy to use. With one click action, you can automatically generate all the information that you need and more!
This app is comprehensive and will give you more fictitious information than you could ever imagine.
How does it work?
Download the app and you can autogenerate random names that are based on real life names and randomly generated information like addresses, numbers and more! All for you security and convenience!
Is it legal?
Absolutely! Fake Person Generator uses a mix of real life first and last names, random places and numbers to offer you totally legit fake info for legal purposes. We do not support illegal activity.
This fabulous and brilliantly created fake name generator app is the best and most convincing random generator in app stores anywhere.
Download Fake Person Generator now!
Calibration needs to be done after flashing a new ROM, but you can calibrate any time you think your battery is miscalibrated. This program does it by removing the batterystats.bin system file. The OS generates a new clean batterystats file soon, thus any fake information from the previous ROM is removed.
It's suggested, but not necessary, to let the phone fully discharge after calibration, then charged to 100% without break.
The app shows your actual battery status, and only allows you to start the calibration (i.e. removes the file) when it's fully charged, unless you force earlier calibration.
The voltage meter can be useful too. Full charge is around 4200mV.
There is an option to beep when 100% is reached so you don't have to closley follow the changes.
Finally, a solution to the annoying BLEEP you hear when the battery gets low or critical or full.
Are you fed up with this loud notification sound when your battery is getting low?
Are you tired of being waken up in the middle of the night by this sound?
SilentBattery will help you with that.
- mutes the low-level warning sound
- mutes the critical-level warning sound
- mutes the full charge notification sound
You can configure all that in the application settings.
** No "root" needed: it works in any device. You do not need to "root" your phone to use this application. This app will works even with non-rooted phones! **
This applications is totally free, ads-free, optimized and secure.
This is the must-have tool for any Android developers who needs to test geofencing-based apps or just test his app on different locations.
You want to translate the app to your language? Enroll here: http://goo.gl/qpazkW. Of course you'll be credited for it in this page and in the app! :-)
Important: If mocked location seems to jump to real one during simulation, try to turn off wifi based locations (Settings / Location / Mode --> Device only).
Note: You have to activate mock location in developer menu to have this application works on a unrooted device. For root devices, you just have to move Lockito in /system/app folder (or /system/priv-app on Android >= 4.4). To do that you can use https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.j4velin.systemappmover
Tags: gps, simulation, geolocation, geofencing, fake, spoof, mock, location, latitude, longitude, itinerary
-Please be careful.
An advertisement is displayed on this application.
Since the fault by which a state is not updated occurred, it returned to Ver1.2.1 base.
The case in use should register a task killer application into an exclusion list.
There is a possibility that the state of a battery may not change.
A display can be changed from two or more themes.
* When a theme is "simple", a design changes with terminals in use.
-The color of an icon
The color of the icon in the status bar and the remaining charge status.
-Battery hour-of-use display
If it starts from a status bar, a battery hour-of-use screen will be displayed.
Things that failures caused by using this software, we are held responsible.
Based on personal responsibility and all employers.
One possible usage will be fake your Geotag location while taking photo.
Please enable mock location setting when running this app:
Please visit: www.propagation-systems.com/apps.htm
Choose your fake location easily, send it to your friends. Check in with Facebook, Foursquare... And of course, the actual location (Real Location) can also be transmitted.
Fake Location Map is easy to use, fast and fun. Explore wonderful possibilities and be anywhere you want using the easy-to-use interface. It takes merely seconds to set your new location.
- Fake your location with just one steps!
- Easy to use and can be done by anyone!
- Can be used to play pranks or as an excuse!
- Post fake check in!
- Set Real Location
- Set Fake Location on device
- Show Location Address : Street number and name
- Search Location
- This fake location app requires to have google play services, and google maps installed.
- It might not work with some apps, but it works with facebook, whatsapp, twitter, and other apps.
Requires the Xposed Framework. Grab it at http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/xposed-installer-versions-changelog-t2714053 and make sure it runs properly on your device.
ROOT only required for installing the Xposed Framework, it can be dropped afterwards.
This app won't do anything without Xposed (not even appear on the launcher).
A great explanation of this vulnerability that currently affects most Android devices can be found on this article by Jeff Forristal from Bluebox: http://bluebox.com/technical/android-fake-id-vulnerability/
To detect if your system is vulnerable you can use Bluebox Security Scanner: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluebox.labs.onerootscanner
For any questions or to support my work, please visit http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/mod-fakeid-vulnerability-fix-t2833854
Useful to avoid to give your phone to someone else ;)
It's just a set of combined images, if you don't like it please avoid irritating comments and don't install the app!
Features and setting: press *MENU* button and visit developer web site.