Calibration needs to be done after flashing a new ROM, but you can calibrate any time you think your battery is miscalibrated. This program does it by removing the batterystats.bin system file. The OS generates a new clean batterystats file soon, thus any fake information from the previous ROM is removed.
It's suggested, but not necessary, to let the phone fully discharge after calibration, then charged to 100% without break.
The app shows your actual battery status, and only allows you to start the calibration (i.e. removes the file) when it's fully charged, unless you force earlier calibration.
The voltage meter can be useful too. Full charge is around 4200mV.
There is an option to beep when 100% is reached so you don't have to closley follow the changes.
Our Smartphone battery loses capacity over time and thus the hassle of having to charge it daily, even several times in the same day. If you're tired to charge your phone every day, or you run out of battery power when you need it, Battery Life is your solution.
Using Battery Fixes once a week, the life of your old battery will last up to 80%.
-Is practical, effective and fast.
-It Has an intuitive and simple interface that anyone can use.
-Repair your battery in a single click.
-Battery temperature indicator
-Percentage load indicator
-Also Includes indicators such as voltage, status, health, connection type or technology.
-Access to information from your device, operating system, device model, if it supports accelerometer, if it supports gyroscope, device memory ...
You will also receive tips for extend the life of your battery.
Choose your fake location easily, send it to your friends. Check in with Facebook, Foursquare... And of course, the actual location (Real Location) can also be transmitted.
Fake Location Map is easy to use, fast and fun. Explore wonderful possibilities and be anywhere you want using the easy-to-use interface. It takes merely seconds to set your new location.
- Fake your location with just one steps!
- Easy to use and can be done by anyone!
- Can be used to play pranks or as an excuse!
- Post fake check in!
- Set Real Location
- Set Fake Location on device
- Show Location Address : Street number and name
- Search Location
- This fake location app requires to have google play services, and google maps installed.
- It might not work with some apps, but it works with facebook, whatsapp, twitter, and other apps.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
New community @ Google Plus: http://goo.gl/B6XBp4
KIK users check this post: http://bit.ly/120uQOb
Fake Camera allows you to pick a photo from your gallery instead of taking picture with your camera.
It's useful, when some application (good example is World of photo) wants to take a photo, but you already have better photo and just want to add this existing one.
How to use: you'll not see this app among other applications, but when some application opens 'Camera picker', you'll see Fake Camera there, so you can use it instead of your favourite camera application.
Using permission 'write external storage', because some applications need to put content into file.
Note this is just a beta version, so please email me with any problems or not working applications, or put a line in discussion on this application site at http://goo.gl/uAEJs
Rooted users can run Fake GPS without setting "Allow mock location" option. To do that you should move "com.lexa.fakegps.apk" from "/data/app" to "/system/app" (use root explorer for that), set permission to rw-r--r-- and reboot your handset. On Android 4.4 you should move apk to "/system/priv-app" folder
+++ IMPORTANT +++:
1. You should DISABLE "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings of your phone to avoid an issue with keeping faked location even AFTER STOPPING THE APP.
2. Always run FakeGPS BEFORE running other apps to be faked otherwise they will use the default GPS sensor instead of FakeGPS's
If you find any issue - please feel fre to contact me
Trick your phone into thinking that it is somewhere else. You can be in Rome, London, New York or simply anywhere in the world. It’s simple and great fun to trick people with. You can use the app to pull a prank or show that you’re somewhere else as an excuse. It’s a simple idea with a lot of potential.
How does it work?
1. First enable the developer settings on your device(on older versions it is not needed).
To enable the developer settings go to settings > about phone > and click on the android version about 7 times.
2. in the developer options enable mock locations.
3. set your location to be 'device only'(use only gps location).
4. open the app, move the red dot anywhere you like and click on the 'play button'.
5. To stop the fake gps location simply click on the pause button.
- This fake location app requires to have play services and maps installed.
- It might not work with some apps, but it works with fb,whatsapp,twitter etc.
- it doesn't work with viber since it requiters network location enabled.
- if the app stops working, or behaving strangely then simply restart the device.
Feel free to contact me by email for anything regarding this app : email@example.com
The following is needed to make sure the app runs smoothly:
1 - It is needed that you turn on "Allow Mock Locations" on Development Settings
2 - Don´t forget to disable "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings in order to avoid an problem where you will keep receiving fake locations even after stopping Fake GPS.
3. Make sure you run Fake GPS first so other apps receive coordinates from the app and not from the real sensor
If you find any bugs - please feel free to contact us
Ever forgot to send an important SMS to someone? This app lets you send that SMS as ‘failed’ at any time you want so that you can blame it on the phone.
Works on Android Kitkat!
Get the benefit of sending an SMS to yourself in one of following options:
1)Inbox – fake received SMS
2)Sent – fake SMS sent successfully to anyone.
3)Draft – fake SMS saved as draft.
4)Outbox- fake SMS sent to anyone.
5)Failed- fake SMS that failed to send.
6)Queued-actually sends an SMS to someone.
Please send any suggestions you have for the app by email. Here's some updates that were done.
1. Added stability.
1. The Icon and App name can be easily changed from preferences to hide the app from others.
2. This App has been updated to work on Android Kitkat!
3. Graphics revamp.
4. Fixed bug related to Time input
5. Fixed a minor bug that was closing the app for Android 4.3 users
Battery Calibration also shows you some battery parameters like temperature, charge level, general condition, etc.
How should you use Battery Calibration? Here is some manual:
1) Charge your phone until the battery is 100% full.
2) Click 'Calibrate!' button.
3) Let the battery completely discharge.
4) Charge the battery once more to 100%.
Note that this free application is ad supported and contains ads.
Requires the Xposed Framework. Grab it at http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/xposed-installer-versions-changelog-t2714053 and make sure it runs properly on your device.
ROOT only required for installing the Xposed Framework, it can be dropped afterwards.
This app won't do anything without Xposed (not even appear on the launcher).
A great explanation of this vulnerability that currently affects most Android devices can be found on this article by Jeff Forristal from Bluebox: http://bluebox.com/technical/android-fake-id-vulnerability/
To detect if your system is vulnerable you can use Bluebox Security Scanner: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluebox.labs.onerootscanner
For any questions or to support my work, please visit http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/mod-fakeid-vulnerability-fix-t2833854
Allows for malicious apps to impersonate other applications by copying their identity – their digital certificate(s) used to cryptographically sign the application package (APK file) – and combining it with their own signature making a chain whereby the parent signature (also known as the “issuer”) can be used to verify the child signatures.
The Fake ID vulnerability, is present in most Android versions 2.1 and above. Depending on the hardware manufacturer and the version of Android running on your device you may be vulnerable to one or more of more privileged attack vectors as described by BlueBox who discovered the vulnerability and of course, given this problem relates to chains of certificates, a hacker could chose to include many certificates to cover all of these options, and more, in their specifically crafted malware.
McAfee Fake ID Detector enables you to quickly discover if your applications contain the exploit.
Thousands of individuals, companies, and government organizations have found useful and creative things to do with the Fake Name Generator. Here are a few examples:
Quality test data can be hard to come by, especially with laws (such as HIPAA) preventing use of real data. Read more on the dangers of testing with real data.
Many websites, such message boards, are poorly designed, making it difficult for visitors from foreign countries to sign up for accounts. Using fake information, you can easily fill out the sign up forms and log in to the site.
Use fake information when filling out forms to avoid giving out personal information.
Generate a false identity to use as your pseudonym on the internet. This allows you to keep your real life and your internet life separate.
Get ideas for names to use for characters in a book or story.
Generated credit cards can be used to test basic client-/server-side validation techniques without accidently processing a real card.
Generated national identity numbers can be used to test basic client-/server-side validation techniques without risking disclosure of real information.
Charge in minutes, with Supercharger
When you click start , this app kills all the background processes and communications like wifi , blue tooth, Mobile internet which consume battery hence your charging is boosted . When you click exit , all the processes will auto resume.
This app is automatic awaken when you plug in your charger , click start to speed up the charging process and at any level you can click exit to resume all the signals.
Is your device taking hours for being fully charged? Now you can fully charge your device in minutes with this amazing app.
Super Fast Charger not only improves charging time but also extends your battery time.
Now you can have a quick meal and have your device fully charged when you’re done.
Super Charger has the features of Fast Charger and Super Fast Charger.
Please send your queries and suggestions at: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
+++ Remove free app first +++
+++ IMPORTANT +++:
1. You should DISABLE "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings of your phone to avoid an issue with keeping faked location even AFTER STOPPING AND UNINSTALLING THE APP.
2. Disabling real GPS sensor is not necessary
3. ROOTED users - please take a look at the FAQ to find instruction how to find apk file
4. For Android 4.4 you should move apk to /system/priv-app/ instead of /system/app/
Free app description:
Teleport your phone to any place in the world with two clicks! This app sets up fake GPS location so every other app in your phone belives you are there!
- History list with editable capacity
- Favorites list with unlimited capacity and edit/delete/reorder options
- Autostart on boot option (requires RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED permission)
- Can be used without MOCK_LOCATIONS enabled if moved to /system/app. See FAQ for details please
- Work with Ingress on most devices. ROOT access is a must because you should move apk to /system/app folder. I can't guarantee that it will work with your device so CHECK IT ASAP AFTER PURCHASING - you have only 15 MINUTES TO REFUND according with Google Play refund policy.
If you find any issue - please feel free to contact me
There are well known problems with Android OS and the reported maximum battery capacity. This maximum capacity is used by android OS to know when the battery is fully charged.
Advanced Battery calibrator will fix this problems and make Android OS see your real battery capacity allowing it to be charged to its real full capacity.
Advanced Battery calibrator contains some proprietary tricks that allow to a little range of devices use this application without being root. You have to take into account this only works for a 1% of devices more or less but it is something to try if your phone is not rooted and you need to calibrate your battery.
Advanced Battery Calibrator works specially well with its sister app "Battery Life Repair" and it has been designed to take full advantage of it by sharing information between both applications. If you want to keep your battery healthy use both applications and take advantage of its integration.
It might also warm your hands a little.
It leverages (multi-core) CPU, GPU, camera flash LED, screen brightness, sensors (MEMS and more) and GPS to maximize current consumption.
Completely free and ad-less. Feel free to leave messages (feature requests, bug reports, etc.) by email or other means. You can also check issues' statuses and other project-related information on github.
Keywords: charge, discharge, battery, experiment, open-source, light, power, fast discharge, power, calibration, calibrate, heat
Useful to avoid to give your phone to someone else ;)
It's just a set of combined images, if you don't like it please avoid irritating comments and don't install the app!
Features and setting: press *MENU* button and visit developer web site.