Calibration needs to be done after flashing a new ROM, but you can calibrate any time you think your battery is miscalibrated. This program does it by removing the batterystats.bin system file. The OS generates a new clean batterystats file soon, thus any fake information from the previous ROM is removed.
It's suggested, but not necessary, to let the phone fully discharge after calibration, then charged to 100% without break.
The app shows your actual battery status, and only allows you to start the calibration (i.e. removes the file) when it's fully charged, unless you force earlier calibration.
The voltage meter can be useful too. Full charge is around 4200mV.
There is an option to beep when 100% is reached so you don't have to closley follow the changes.
There are well known problems with Android OS and the reported maximum battery capacity. This maximum capacity is used by android OS to know when the battery is fully charged.
Advanced Battery calibrator will fix this problems and make Android OS see your real battery capacity allowing it to be charged to its real full capacity.
Advanced Battery calibrator contains some proprietary tricks that allow to a little range of devices use this application without being root. You have to take into account this only works for a 1% of devices more or less but it is something to try if your phone is not rooted and you need to calibrate your battery.
Advanced Battery Calibrator works specially well with its sister app "Battery Life Repair" and it has been designed to take full advantage of it by sharing information between both applications. If you want to keep your battery healthy use both applications and take advantage of its integration.
Our Smartphone battery loses capacity over time and thus the hassle of having to charge it daily, even several times in the same day. If you're tired to charge your phone every day, or you run out of battery power when you need it, Battery Life is your solution.
Using Battery Fixes once a week, the life of your old battery will last up to 80%.
-Is practical, effective and fast.
-It Has an intuitive and simple interface that anyone can use.
-Repair your battery in a single click.
-Battery temperature indicator
-Percentage load indicator
-Also Includes indicators such as voltage, status, health, connection type or technology.
-Access to information from your device, operating system, device model, if it supports accelerometer, if it supports gyroscope, device memory ...
You will also receive tips for extend the life of your battery.
Battery Repair is THE ONLY APP that is able to carry out a process of maintenance and repair of our device’s battery.
This app is brand new in Android Market for it is totally different from the present utilities.
Battery Repair carries out a maintenance process which is INDEPENDENT from the recharging one. The battery is “re-calibrate” and optimized.
The App also carries out an optimized recharging process which is concurrent with the maintenance process and which guarantees a longer time of capacity, in order to get a 2 from 8 hours increase. These are empirical data, based on several tests which have made carried out with the aforementioned app.
Battery Calibration also shows you some battery parameters like temperature, charge level, general condition, etc.
How should you use Battery Calibration? Here is some manual:
1) Charge your phone until the battery is 100% full.
2) Click 'Calibrate!' button.
3) Let the battery completely discharge.
4) Charge the battery once more to 100%.
Note that this free application is ad supported and contains ads.
you can display your battery charge any time, it's addictive!
battery percentage on status bar.
- Battery life indicator in toolbar.
- Show battery percentage constantly on the top section of your screen.
- Color display between the charging levels: green, orange, and red.
- Display charging icon when charging.
- You can see percentage when charging.
- You can always know the battery percent.
- Effective tool.
- It's free!
- The battery icon is displayed on the left side.
- In some android versions you will see a more dark and small icon.
Trick your phone into thinking that it is somewhere else. You can be in Rome, London, New York or simply anywhere in the world. It’s simple and great fun to trick people with. You can use the app to pull a prank or show that you’re somewhere else as an excuse. It’s a simple idea with a lot of potential.
How does it work?
1. First enable the developer settings on your device(on older versions it is not needed).
To enable the developer settings go to settings > about phone > and click on the android version about 7 times.
2. in the developer options enable mock locations.
3. set your location to be 'device only'(use only gps location).
4. open the app, move the red dot anywhere you like and click on the 'play button'.
5. To stop the fake gps location simply click on the pause button.
- This fake location app requires to have play services and maps installed.
- It might not work with some apps, but it works with fb,whatsapp,twitter etc.
- it doesn't work with viber since it requiters network location enabled.
- if the app stops working, or behaving strangely then simply restart the device.
Feel free to contact me by email for anything regarding this app : firstname.lastname@example.org
Rooted users can run Fake GPS without setting "Allow mock location" option. To do that you should move "com.lexa.fakegps.apk" from "/data/app" to "/system/app" (use root explorer for that), set permission to rw-r--r-- and reboot your handset. On Android 4.4 you should move apk to "/system/priv-app" folder
+++ IMPORTANT +++:
1. You should DISABLE "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings of your phone to avoid an issue with keeping faked location even AFTER STOPPING THE APP.
2. Always run FakeGPS BEFORE running other apps to be faked otherwise they will use the default GPS sensor instead of FakeGPS's
If you find any issue - please feel fre to contact me
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
New community @ Google Plus: http://goo.gl/B6XBp4
KIK users check this post: http://bit.ly/120uQOb
Fake Camera allows you to pick a photo from your gallery instead of taking picture with your camera.
It's useful, when some application (good example is World of photo) wants to take a photo, but you already have better photo and just want to add this existing one.
How to use: you'll not see this app among other applications, but when some application opens 'Camera picker', you'll see Fake Camera there, so you can use it instead of your favourite camera application.
Using permission 'write external storage', because some applications need to put content into file.
Note this is just a beta version, so please email me with any problems or not working applications, or put a line in discussion on this application site at http://goo.gl/uAEJs
Ever forgot to send an important SMS to someone? This app lets you send that SMS as ‘failed’ at any time you want so that you can blame it on the phone.
Works on Android Kitkat!
Get the benefit of sending an SMS to yourself in one of following options:
1)Inbox – fake received SMS
2)Sent – fake SMS sent successfully to anyone.
3)Draft – fake SMS saved as draft.
4)Outbox- fake SMS sent to anyone.
5)Failed- fake SMS that failed to send.
6)Queued-actually sends an SMS to someone.
Please send any suggestions you have for the app by email. Here's some updates that were done.
1. Added stability.
1. The Icon and App name can be easily changed from preferences to hide the app from others.
2. This App has been updated to work on Android Kitkat!
3. Graphics revamp.
4. Fixed bug related to Time input
5. Fixed a minor bug that was closing the app for Android 4.3 users
Allows for malicious apps to impersonate other applications by copying their identity – their digital certificate(s) used to cryptographically sign the application package (APK file) – and combining it with their own signature making a chain whereby the parent signature (also known as the “issuer”) can be used to verify the child signatures.
The Fake ID vulnerability, is present in most Android versions 2.1 and above. Depending on the hardware manufacturer and the version of Android running on your device you may be vulnerable to one or more of more privileged attack vectors as described by BlueBox who discovered the vulnerability and of course, given this problem relates to chains of certificates, a hacker could chose to include many certificates to cover all of these options, and more, in their specifically crafted malware.
McAfee Fake ID Detector enables you to quickly discover if your applications contain the exploit.
The following is needed to make sure the app runs smoothly:
1 - It is needed that you turn on "Allow Mock Locations" on Development Settings
2 - Don´t forget to disable "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings in order to avoid an problem where you will keep receiving fake locations even after stopping Fake GPS.
3. Make sure you run Fake GPS first so other apps receive coordinates from the app and not from the real sensor
If you find any bugs - please feel free to contact us
Why is this application better than the competitors
- No root!
- It does exactly what was promised (a simulation)
- It displays a grid of battery cells (visualized to the user)
- Shows randomly chosen battery cells.
- No spyware and ads that require billions of permissions.
Now... Share this application with your friends and see if they will actually believe this simulation!
*Battery Booster•NEW UI•NEW FUNCTION*
- Interactive design
- Automatic battery saving mode
- Battery usage track & monitor
- Quick network & screen control
Supported language (19): English, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French, Arabic, Hindi, Persian, Romanian, Indonesian, German, Greek, Persian, Spanish, Russian, Slovak, Albanian, Portuguese and Turkish.
- Real-time battery usage tracking
Battery Booster provides real-time battery information, including battery level, battery temp, remaining battery usage time, and so on.
- Battery saving mode to save battery at all conditions
Battery Booster offers four preset battery saving modes to help you save more power. These modes watch your system performance and save battery at all possible situations. Besides, personalized modes are welcomed to be added if you need advanced battery saving techniques.
-Battery graph to track battery level/temp/voltage change
Three graphs are given in Battery Booster to track the recent three days battery information, including battery level, temp, and voltage.
-Monitor battery consumption of each running program
Battery Booster keeps an eye on all running processes, and shows you the battery consumption ratio of each process. With this information, you will easily find out the battery-draining processes, stop or uninstall them to enhance battery life.
-Quick Settings and Homescreen widget
For easy management of daily used elements, fifteen quick control buttons are available to be added on Homescreen: WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Mobile data, Airplane, screen timeout, brightness, haptic feedback, etc. It only takes one line space to add these buttons, yet with them you will no longer need the system settings to adjust network or screen. If widget is not your choice, these buttons are available in Battery Booster settings, too.
-Task Killer to save more battery
Battery Booster saves battery by killing running background processes. For apps that you do not want to kill, you can use Whitelist Manager to protect. Furthermore, with the advanced task manager (Memory Booster - Android RAM Optimizer), Battery Booster can perform better and help you get the best battery saving results!
* Interactive design
* Simple yet effective battery saving features
ALL-IN-ONE BATTERY SAVIOR
* Battery saving mode to automatically manage battery-related settings
* Monitor battery usage to extend battery running time
* Manage running processes to reduce battery draining
* Free version available
THE BEST APP TO CALIBRATE YOUR BATTERY & FIX IRREGULAR BATTERY DROP
● Calibrate Battery
● Fix Uneven Battery Drop Issues
● Clean temporary tasks and services files
● Reboot using App
● New Material Theme
● Enhanced UI
**ROOT access is needed to use this app.**
This is the perfect app if you are having battery issues like unusual batter drain or improper battery calibration.
You must calibrate your battery after flashing a new ROM or Kernel. The app works by handling the system files where battery status information is stored. It also optimizes battery life.
Follow the instructions in the app to successfully calibrate your battery and get rid of battery issues.
Root Access required to use the app. Suitable for those who are running and testing custom ROMs and Kernels.
Purchase Pro Version to get enhanced features like:
● Clear Dalvik Cache from App
● View Time since last Reboot
● View Installed Applications and clear App data and Cache
● Clean System junk Files
●Follow On Twitter
The app shows your actual battery status, and only allows you to start the calibration when it's fully charged.
It may also fix battery widget problems.
Ads Free paid version - this is only maintained and being developed version!
Useful to avoid to give your phone to someone else ;)
It's just a set of combined images, if you don't like it please avoid irritating comments and don't install the app!
Features and setting: press *MENU* button and visit developer web site.