• Up to the minute local news
• Current weather conditions, 10 day forecast and radar map
• Captivating full screen video and photo galleries
• The latest national and collegiate sports and scores
• News alerts sent to your device with an option to set a quiet time period
• Business, entertainment and more
More about subscriptions:
- Subscription is 1 month for $15.00 plus applicable taxes
- Subscription automatically continues at the then regular published monthly price unless you cancel your subscription. You will continue to get access for the remainder of your monthly billing cycle and your subscription will not be renewed the following month.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time from your Google Play account settings after purchase
- Not valid with any other offers.
- Excludes advertisements that are designated for home delivery with the print edition.
- Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase
- Please contact us at 1-800-801-3322 if you have any problems accessing your subscription
It’s what everyone’s talking about — enjoy the Android app for The News Journal — Delaware’s leading source for local news and information
News Daytona Beach also has its on air component in 1150 WNDB-AM, the heritage news and information station in Daytona Beach. We also simulcast on 93.5 FM.
With live and local news and the superstars of talk, WNDB is a must listen for informed residents of Volusia County.
The Pioneer Press - with its familiar bulldog brand - reflects the journalism experience, distinctive personalities and tenacious, loyal and dependable spirit readers and advertisers in Minnesota’s First Newspaper. Now with our Android app you get:
- Award winning local news coverage of the East Metro region and Western Wisconsin
- Breaking local, national, sports news, and weather
- Fast-breaking sports coverage of the Vikings, Twins, Gophers, Wild, and Timberwolves
- Voices like Joe Soucheray, Ruben Rosario, Tom Powers, Charley Walters, and Bob Sansevere
- Business, including economist Ed Lotterman
- Sports stats
The St Paul Pioneer Press and Twincities.com are Media News Group organizations and have won three Pulitzer Prizes. The St Paul Pioneer Press does require a valid subscription to fully utilize this app.
Get all of the stories, ads, obituaries, classifieds, sports,
Islandstyle and unique features as they appear in print. Individual
purchase: 75 cents per day, Monday-Saturday, or $1.00 on Sunday.
Subscription: $16.52 per month.
newspaper of the Cape Cod Times on your tablet or phone and find out all there is to know about what’s
happening on the Cape and Islands: from news, sports, business and opinion to entertainment, lifestyle
and photos. The Time is Cape Cod’s largest newsgathering organization, consistently winning awards
for its news coverage and page design. The Times publishes an edition every day of the year except for
Christmas. Users who already have an all-access account to CapeCodOnline.com can log in with their
CapeCodOnline.com username and password. If you do not yet have an account contact reader services,
at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-286-2233.
Whether you spend five minutes scanning the headlines or an hour reading cover to cover, The Spokesman-Review gives you the most local coverage and highlights for Spokane and the Inland Northwest delivered right to your ANDROID just as it appears in the newspaper!
Unequaled coverage of local, regional and national news
Sports updates from the preps to the pros with Rich Landers and John Blanchette
Business news and profiles
Entertainment news, events and reviews
Classified, Auto and Real Estate Ads
Feature columnists Doug Clark, Shawn Vestal, Paul Turner, Rebecca Nappi
Award winning photos from Colin Mulvany, Kathy Plonka, Chris Anderson and Dan Pelle
In-print. Online. Now on ANDROID! An active subscription is required to view the app.
Notre Dame coverage, business updates, breaking news, entertainment features, editorials and
opinion writing that you depend on straight to your mobile or tablet device. The E-Edition gives
subscribers access to each day’s newspaper in an easy-to-use, digital format. Stay engaged with
the most important news and information from your community by downloading the Elkhart Truth
The app is free to download and Subscribers get full access to all the content from the print newspaper. Flip through the e-edition of the Watertown Daily Times, northern New York's largest newspaper. The WDT has long possessed a reputation for quality and big city, independent journalism in a small town. Our writers and photographers win State and National awards and the opinion pages focus on local and state issues. Our sports staff cover local sports for over 30 area high schools and local colleges like St. Lawrence, Clarkson University, Potsdam State and others. If it has happened or is happening in your town, you can read about it in the Watertown Daily Times.
Subscribers can access all the sections, articles, photos and advertisements in the Watertown Daily Times exactly as they appear in print on their Android tablet. Subscribers also have access to the e-edition on computers and mobile devices. Subscribers also can access:
Dynamically updated headlines and breaking news from the Watertown Daily Times
Back Issues - Easy access to all recent digital back issues
Browse - The ability to browse current and back issues, see and click on advertisements
Powered by Tecnavia