Modes included are:
* Basic Mode,
* Scientific Mode,
* 64-bit Programmer Mode (Hex, Oct, Bin and Dec),
* Graphing (save copy of graph to sdcard),
* Complex Numbers (cartesian, polar, using Euler's identity),
* Quick Formulas,
* Quick Converter,
* Time Calculator,
* Equation Solver,
* Calculus (Derivative, Definite Integral, Taylor Series & Indefinite Integral) - requires Android version 2.3 or higher
+ the Periodic Table of Elements!
* All Trigonometric operations (radians, degrees or gradients)
* Powers & Roots
* Logs and Antilogs
* Factorial, Modulus & Random Numbers functions
* HCF, LCM, Prime factorization
* Pol() & Rec() Functions
* Permutations (nPr) and Combinations (nCr)
* Fractions Mode
* A wide range of conversion categories and constants
* 20 Memory Registers in each of the calculation modes
* Detailed calculation history
* Extensive Help and Reference
* Highly customizable via the Settings
The reference section includes:
* Physical Laws
* Names in the Metric System
* Mathematical Tables
* Elementary & Linear Algebra
* Trigonometric Identities
* Differentiation & Integration Rules
* Statistics Formulas
* Vector Mathematics
* ASCII, Fractional Bits & Roman Numeral Converters
* pH, Interpolation, Body Mass Index (BMI) & Proportion Calculators
* Sigma & Pi Notation
Please email any questions that are not answered in the Help section.
- One Input Screen
- Product Features : Console window for input/output, and calculus operations. 2D graphic window for 2D functions and 2D parametric functions. 3D graphic window for 3D functions and 3D parametric functions. Program editor for scripting complex operations. You can save and load your programs.
- We don't assume any responsabilities on copies installed outside the appstore.
A history feature will allow you to save as many equations as you need and allow you to retrieve them when needed or edit them. No need to press the = button because Calcularis is always calculating.
The full equation with multiple lines makes it easy to keep track of what your are calculating. All the standard scientific functions are on visible keys. There is a scientific and engineering notation mode as well.
Simply the the best free scientific calculator on the market.
The paid mode has the following additional features:
* applications such as Tip and split calculator, Loan calculator, math equations like quadratic equation.
* large set of constants
* unit conversions
* more functions accessed from the FN button
* more key layouts such as a 10 Key and Programmer/logical calculator accessed from the KEYS button
During the trial period (two weeks), you can use the features of the paid mode to try them out. After the trial period, the main features of the calculator will continue to work and will remain free.
Move over RealCalc, the new #1 Android scientific calculator has arrived. Some have asked the question whether you still need your TI, HP, Casio or Sharp calculators. The answer is yes. Phones are not usually allowed in the classroom or in testing centers. You will always need your old calculator for that. Plus calculators like TI-83, TI-84, TI-89 and TI-Nspire include graphing capability that is not currently supported.
Scientific Calculator we have features such as:
* The history with this feature you can see the history of the previous results,
* Memory Features
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Result history * Unit conversions
* Physical constants table
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or graduate
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point, and many others in the full scientific calculator
Great Scientific Calculator supporting Matrix Operations!
★ Result history
★ Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
★ Unit conversions
★ Physical constants table
★ 10 memories
★ General Arithmetic Functions
★ Trigonometric Functions - radians, degrees & gradients - including hyperbolic option
★ Power & Root Functions
★ Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
★ Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
★ Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
★ Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
★ Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
★ Landscape mode
★ User-customizable unit conversions
★ User-customizable constants
★ Log Functions
★ Modulus Function
★ Random Number Functions
★ Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
★ Highest Common Factor & Lowest Common Multiple
★ Statistics Functions - Statistics Summary (returns the count (n), sum, product, sum of squares, minimum, maximum, median, mean, geometric mean, variance, coefficient of variation & standard deviation of a series of numbers), Confidence Interval, Digamma Function, Exponential Density, Gamma Function, Hypergeometric Distribution, Normal Distribution, Poisson Distribution
★ Conversion Functions: area, distance, volume, weight, density, speed, pressure, energy, power, frequency, magnetic flux density, dynamic viscosity, temperature, heat transfer coefficient, time, angles, data size, fuel efficiency & exchange rates
This is my first application, so please, don't rate low :) Also, the ads are only in preference menu and you can easily switch them off for free. So,please, don't rate low because of ads.
If you found bugs, or have some suggestions about functionality or interface, please contact me by email through this page or through the information label in my application.
All rights reserved. The developer of this software disclaims all warranties with regard to this software. In no case shall the authors be liable for any damages, while using this software.
Cami Calculator is easy to use, because size of button is designed larger.
Support the buttons on a variety of themes, so depending on personal taste or mood, try changing the theme of a button.
Please use it habitually.
This App is a must have for any DIY enthusiast.
Accurately calculate the amount of Cement, Gravel,
Sharp Sand and Water required for a perfect
Concrete mix for Most DIY jobs.
Helps ensure you order the correct amount, to
Simply Enter the Area Dimensions to be covered,
And required depth, and press Calculate.
Amount of required materials will be shown in Kilo's.
Mixture is Based on :
1 Part Cement
2 Parts Sand
4 Parts Gravel.
And is Suitable for Most Garden jobs and
Shallow foundations for Sheds etc.
NOT SUITABLE FOR BUILDING FOUNDATIONS.
Please rate this App if you like it.
If you have an idea for an App you
would like to see available on android
market, then please contact us.
This is a full featured "Scientific Calculator".
- Natural Expression Display (like a textbook)
- Copy and Paste
- Key Config
- Solving Equation
- 7 memories
- Integration and Differential
- Trigonometric Functions (Radian, Degree, Grade)
- Hyperbolic Functions
- Matrix, Statistics
English and Japanese are available (depending on the device setting).
Calc+ is the special calculation app. It is the smartest and the most powerful until now. Besides, the interface was designed user-friendly with flat style, and more beautiful themes.
Specific features compared with other apps:
★ Calculate numbers with operators and display each calculation on one line, you can take a look at all of your calculations.
★ Reuse the previous result for continuing to calculate.
★ Allow editing numbers and operators when you input incorrect them at any position.
★ Update calculation ’s result automatically in concern with edited numbers or operators, reduce effort for calculating.
★ Share the calculation ’s history for your friend easily, or store it with some note ’s apps.
★ Store calculation ’s history for continuing to calculate later.
★ More themes are suitable for your interests. (Material design, Android L Theme...)
Tape calculator, tydlig calculator, smart calculator
King Calculator is designed to be useful to anyone, from kids to grown-ups, so whether you are looking for a basic or advanced calculator, King Calculator is the app you need. It's excellent for schoolwork, college/university studies, sciences, engineering or anything else you had in mind.
King Calculator got accepted to the Google in education program and is being used in schools in the United States as an educational tool.
The flexible display of the calculator allows you to input and edit everything, with syntax highlighting to ease your work.
The calculator can handle complex expressions with brackets, mathematical operation priority, mathematical functions and fractions.
If you choose to work with the scientific display, you will enjoy a fully functional scientific calculator that can even draw graphs of functions.
A history of your calculations and their result is automatically saved and you may view it and use a previous expression again if you like.
The Simple calculator display supports:
• Classic calculator functionality
• Fractions support
• Percentage support
• Memory variables
• Ans button, that saves the last result for the next expression.
• Calculations history
• Equations editor
• Optional Casio style memory/percentage functionality.
Scientific calculator display supports:
• Everything available in the simple display
• Trigonometric functions ( Sine, cosine, tangent, arcsine, arcosine, arctan, hyperbolic sine, hyperbolic cosine, hyperbolic tangent)
• Exponents, you can raise a number to any power.
• Squared root and cubed root (or any other root using the exponentiation button)
• Factorial and modulo operations
• Logarithmic functions
• Absolute value function and more.
• Ciel and floor functions.
• Plotting/Graphing functions.
Future improvements will include estimate of reinforcements to concrete structures, roofing etc.
Users are encourage to send comments especially along your country's material standards. Thanks
ConCalc also keeps a running total allowing for multiple individual calculations and a grand total of cubic yards. A history of all calculations is also displayed on the main screen allowing for easy reference.
- Share or Save your work to any supported app in your device
- US or metric units
- Even more Concrete structures
- Keeps a running total of volume (cubic yards).
- Maintains a history of all calculations.
- Better tablet support
* This is the free version. If you prefer no ads, you may purchase ConCalc+.