Panecal is a scientific calculator that can display and correct mathematical formulas. You can use it to check formulas, which enables you to prevent input errors and calculation mistakes. Panecal has functions such as editing and recalculating calculation formulas entered in the past, as well as the capability to use variable memory to only change specific values and do calculations.
A cursor is displayed on the screen, and you can tap the screen or push arrow keys to quickly move to the location you want to edit. Panecal allow you to swipe to scroll through formulas, as well as copying and pasting using long tapping, which makes it a strong and flexible application with an intuitive user interface.
- Move the cursor by tapping and swipe to scroll through the screen
- Copy and paste
- Can select from a history list of formulas calculated in the past, edit them, and recalculate
- Can calculate binary numbers, octal numbers, decimal numbers, hexadecimal numbers up to 32 bits, and do radix conversion
- Can use M+/M- memory functions and 6 types (A-F) of variable memory
- Arithmetic operations, inverse trigonometric functions, logarithmic functions, power functions, power root functions, factorials, absolute values, and percent calculations
- Can select degrees, radians, or grads for angle units
- Can select from FloatPt (floating decimal mode), Fix (fixed decimal mode), Sci (index mode), and Eng (index is in multiples of 3) for displaying values
- Can set types of decimals and grouping separator settings
- Horizontal screen display
- Check key input with vibration and orange coloring
Please note in advance that Appsys is not responsible for any damage or lost profits caused by the use of this software, or any claims from third parties.
Application will help to calculate the amount of materials needed to repair your apartment.
Using this application you can:
• save your time and money;
• quickly calculate the number of required finishing materials.
Everyone had to make repairs in the apartment at least once in their lives. And everyone knows that the calculation of the needed materials is not a simple matter: you need to calculate the area of the room, to find out the size of materials, divide, multiply... As a result, you can make a mistake, especially when you have to count in the store, and buy or insufficient materials, or excessive.
Now you only need to know dimensions of the room — HomeRepair will do all the calculations for you. And all the calculations will take less then one minute! The result can be written in the notebook directly in the program, and you can immediately calculate the cost of materials. This way you can control your budget and would not forget about the materials.
At this point, the application can calculate the number of the following materials:
• Tile flooring;
• Tiles for wall;
• Tiles fo ceiling;
• Tile grout;
• Laminate flooring;
• Cement screed;
• Spackling paste;
For the calculation:
1. Select the desired section;
2. Enter the dimensions of the room (length, width, and if necessary, the height of the walls, the size of windows and doors, additional and excluded surface from the calculations);
3. Enter the dimensions and characteristics of finishing materials. The application will tell you the standard, but you can enter your own (they can be found on the packaging of goods);
4. Press "Calculate" button and you'll get result in one second!
The application calculates the amount of material with a reserve (for example, tiles and laminate flooring) in case of flaws or damage in the renovation process. You can always see the result without reserve by clicking on "* the result with 5 (10)% reserve."
Stay tuned: soon there will be new features!
Scientific Calculator we have features such as:
* The history with this feature you can see the history of the previous results,
* Memory Features
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Result history * Unit conversions
* Physical constants table
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or graduate
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point, and many others in the full scientific calculator
A history feature will allow you to save as many equations as you need and allow you to retrieve them when needed or edit them. No need to press the = button because Calcularis is always calculating.
The full equation with multiple lines makes it easy to keep track of what your are calculating. All the standard scientific functions are on visible keys. There is a scientific and engineering notation mode as well.
Simply the the best free scientific calculator on the market.
The paid mode has the following additional features:
* applications such as Tip and split calculator, Loan calculator, math equations like quadratic equation.
* large set of constants
* unit conversions
* more functions accessed from the FN button
* more key layouts such as a 10 Key and Programmer/logical calculator accessed from the KEYS button
During the trial period (two weeks), you can use the features of the paid mode to try them out. After the trial period, the main features of the calculator will continue to work and will remain free.
Move over RealCalc, the new #1 Android scientific calculator has arrived. Some have asked the question whether you still need your TI, HP, Casio or Sharp calculators. The answer is yes. Phones are not usually allowed in the classroom or in testing centers. You will always need your old calculator for that. Plus calculators like TI-83, TI-84, TI-89 and TI-Nspire include graphing capability that is not currently supported.
* Real equation view editor with brackets and operator priority support
* Component or polar complex entry/view mode
* Equation and result history
* 7 easy to use memories
* Large universal/physical/mathematical/chemical constant table
* Degrees, radians and grads mode for trigonometric functions
* Fixed, scientific and engineering view mode
* Easy to use with real look
* Advertisement free!
Would you like to have multiline equation editor with equation syntax hightiting, actual bracket highlighting and trigonometric functions of complex argument support? Upgrade to PowerCalc Pro.
* Multiline equation editor
* Equation syntax highliting
* Actual bracket highliting
* Trigonometric functions with complex argument support
Stay tuned! We are preparing new functionalities:
* Unit conversions
* Radix modes
Cami Calculator is easy to use, because size of button is designed larger.
Support the buttons on a variety of themes, so depending on personal taste or mood, try changing the theme of a button.
Please use it habitually.
-User defined: formulas, math functions and constants.
-Evaluate automatically your own formulas.
-Evaluate your own functions, the same way as built-in functions.
-Greek and Latin alphabet.
Logarithms, trigonometric and hyperbolic functions, factorial, combinations, permutations, greatest common divisor, least common multiple, absolute value, modulus.
-Built-in formulas to compute:
Determinants and systems of linear equations (2 x 2 and 3 x 3).
Vectors: norm, scalar and vector product.
Trigonometry: Low of cosines, sines, Pythagorean theorem.
-Retrieve last result and recent calculations.
-Function Graphing.(up to 3 functions). Tables.
-Zeros of functions, maxima and minima, Numerical differentiation (derivatives of functions).
-Basic User's guide. (available also in Spanish)
-Two keyboard styles and two calculator sizes available, to choose from.
-Degrees, Radians, Scientific and Engineering notation, fixed number of decimals and floating point, sexagesimal system.
-Programmable Keyboard: Assign hot keys for easy access to your frequently used formulas and functions.
This app includes ads. If you prefer you can also install the paid version (model MC50) without ads. Access to the device's memory is required to export data to the model MC50.
It contains the following functions:
* Elementary Algebra
* Matrix Algebra
* Developer mode - 64-bit (Hex, Oct, Bin and Dec)
* Complex Numbers (binomial, Polar)
* Fast Formulas,
* Fast Converter,
* Trigonometric Functions - radians, and gradients degrees - including hyperbolic option
* Power and Root Functions
* Logarithmic Functions
* Permutation (nPr) and combinations (nCr
* MCD, MCM, factorization Prima, Δ% Functions and Other
* Pol () and Rec () Functions
* Functions of Statistics
* Factorial Function
* Function Module
* Random Number
* Mode Fractions
This has following features
* All Basic Mathematical Operations
* Trigonometric operations
* Hyperbolic operations
* Logarithmic operations
* Complex number operations
* 10 variables
* HEX,DEC,OCT,BIN operations
* Fractions Support
* Degree,Minute,Second Calculations
* Degrees, Radian, Gradient Support
* Solving Linear equations
* Plot Graphs
* Common unit conversions
* Predefined Scientific Constants
* Samsung Multi Window Support
This Calculator is totally free and please report any improvements required in future releases to firstname.lastname@example.org.
-- FAQ --
Is this Calculator Capable of working with fractions. Yes. This can be used as a fraction calculator. Use ‘ab/c’ button to enter fractions and see help for more information.
How HEX,BIN.DEC,OCT number entered ?. Change Calculator mode to Base with Mode button.
Can this be used as a Graph Calculator? Yes. see help for more information.
How to see calculation history? Use up and down arrow keys to browse calculator history.
Here are some of our current features:
-Enter values and view results as you would write them
-Swipe up, down, left, or right to quickly switch between keyboard pages.
-Long click on keyboard key to bring up dialog about key.
-Undo and Redo keys to easily fix mistakes.
-Cut, Copy, and Paste.
-User defined functions with f, g, h
-Simplify and Factor algebra expressions.
-Polynomial long division.
-Solve equations for a variable.
-Solve equations with inequalities such as > and <
-Solve systems of equations.
-Simplify trigonometric expressions using trigonometric identities.
-Graph three equations at once.
-View equations on graph or in table format.
-Normal functions such as y=x^2
-Inverse functions such as x=y^2
-Circles such as y^2+x^2=1
-Ellipses, Hyperbola, Conic Sections.
-Add markers to graph to view value at given point.
-View delta and distance readings between markers on graph.
-View roots and intercepts of traces on graph.
-nCr and nPr functions
-Change numeric base between binary, octal, decimal, and hexadecimal
-Bitwise operators AND, OR, XOR, and NOT
-Vector dot product and norm.
Q. Is there are tutorial anywhere explaining how to use the graphing calculator?
A. There are three into tutorials in the app for the calculator, graph equations, and graph screens. Additional tutorials can be found on our website http://www.mathally.com/
Q. How do I get to the keys for pi, e, solve, etc?
A. There are four keyboard pages. Each swipe direction across the keyboard moves you to a different page. The default page is the swipe down page. To get to the page with trig functions, swipe left. To get to the matrix keys, swipe up. To get to the last page, swipe right. No matter what page you are on, the swipe direction to move to a specific page is always the same.
Q. What do you have planned for future releases?
A. You can keep up to date on the latest news on our blog at http://mathally.blogspot.com/ . This news will include what is coming up in future releases. Also feel free to leave comments and let me know what you think!
If you find a bug or have questions, please email me.
This is my first application, so please, don't rate low :) Also, the ads are only in preference menu and you can easily switch them off for free. So,please, don't rate low because of ads.
If you found bugs, or have some suggestions about functionality or interface, please contact me by email through this page or through the information label in my application.
All rights reserved. The developer of this software disclaims all warranties with regard to this software. In no case shall the authors be liable for any damages, while using this software.