Finally an application that detects and browses flawlessly my DLNA server (Serviio). Tested like 10 other apps, some of them with millions of downloads, none of them were able to detect and/or browse the content. GOOD WORK!!
A very nice app that has become somewhat hard to use after the latest update. Does some fancy movie listing that is very buggy, doesn't accurately list the contents of a directory and I can't disable in favor of a normal listing. Please keep it as it was before...? I never designated any folders as "Movie Source" and it's not obvious to me how to remove it. I tried poster/details view but they all had the same problems.
too slow and not even volume level you will find when you look for it. This is not really usable
It works fine starting video from DLNA server to renderer, but I'm not finding the controller UI. Not even a pause button. DOH! Found it. :-). Nice functionality, and it feels plenty solid.
"Play from" list is empty, and I can't add any device like same mobile to it!
Seems to work ok with universal media server running on mint 18.2. Please add interactive zoom pan on images. There are options re resolution but output is fixed
- (Lollipop onwards only) Pause, play, go next or previous track right from notification
- Add tap/touch feedback while browsing content
- Give user feedback on Now playing UI when track is being switched in background
- Bug fixes
- New Material design and color scheme
- Navigation Menu for quick access to top items
- Improved Expanded Notifications with album Artwork
- Improved Movie search by adding name filter
- New 24 target compilation using Android Studio / Gradle
Streaming local video file to smart TV/Chromecast, No Ads, Full feature, Free.