A very nice app that has become somewhat hard to use after the latest update. Does some fancy movie listing that is very buggy, doesn't accurately list the contents of a directory and I can't disable in favor of a normal listing. Please keep it as it was before...? I never designated any folders as "Movie Source" and it's not obvious to me how to remove it. I tried poster/details view but they all had the same problems.
Nice to see that lately the author has released some new updates and patched some bugs. It would be nice if this app added the ability to browse local phone media. Thanks for the updates.
Can't download photos from dlna server in original size. This app always compress photos without asking user preferences Update: I use Windows 10 built in dlna server
too slow and not even volume level you will find when you look for it. This is not really usable
"Play from" list is empty, and I can't add any device like same mobile to it!
Seems to work ok with universal media server running on mint 18.2. Please add interactive zoom pan on images. There are options re resolution but output is fixed
- (Lollipop onwards only) Pause, play, go next or previous track right from notification
- Add tap/touch feedback while browsing content
- Give user feedback on Now playing UI when track is being switched in background
- Bug fixes
- New Material design and color scheme
- Navigation Menu for quick access to top items
- Improved Expanded Notifications with album Artwork
- Improved Movie search by adding name filter
- New 24 target compilation using Android Studio / Gradle