Finally an application that detects and browses flawlessly my DLNA server (Serviio). Tested like 10 other apps, some of them with millions of downloads, none of them were able to detect and/or browse the content. GOOD WORK!!
So bad. From being request money and don't play this cheesy game and write future that don't exist with out money. Your program don't work for free as mentioned before i download. Cheaters
A very nice app that has become somewhat hard to use after the latest update. Does some fancy movie listing that is very buggy, doesn't accurately list the contents of a directory and I can't disable in favor of a normal listing. Please keep it as it was before...? I never designated any folders as "Movie Source" and it's not obvious to me how to remove it. I tried poster/details view but they all had the same problems.
Works very good as a control point for serving media from a NAS to a renderer. Having trouble getting continuous play. Stops after each track.
Exactly what I was looking for but when it finds my playlists from my windows 7 pc and windows media player I wish you could add a play all in the lisr feature I hate the idea I have to go through all my songs and add each one individually.
App works great for streaming videos and music from my Qnap NAS. But photos do not work. Is it because it's a free version? What is the difference between free and pro?
- (Lollipop onwards only) Pause, play, go next or previous track right from notification
- Add tap/touch feedback while browsing content
- Give user feedback on Now playing UI when track is being switched in background
- Bug fixes
- New Material design and color scheme
- Navigation Menu for quick access to top items
- Improved Expanded Notifications with album Artwork
- Improved Movie search by adding name filter
- New 24 target compilation using Android Studio / Gradle