"It's a great way to get local media off the small screen and onto the big one, and it's one of the best implementations of AirPlay on Android we've seen."
- Alan Henry, Lifehacker
"If you wish your AppleTV was a Chromecast, using Streambels now is your chance."
- Ben Roodman, mobile Fumo
Streambels beams the media content in the same way as the Apple AirPlay, making it fully compatible with AirPlay wireless speakers such as Bose, Sony, Pure, Denon, Pioneer and others. The app works smoothly with Apple TV, AirPort Express and any other AirPlay-enabled devices. With integrated DLNA support you can stream freely to Samsung TVs, Sony TVs, LG TVs, Xiaomi Box and other DLNA-enabled popular receivers.
Streambels offers sharing options via YouTube, Facebook, Vkontakte, TED and Vimeo. We are currently working on adding support for a range of online services including 8tracks, SoundCloud and others. We are also planning to support Chromecast. Using one of the preloaded themes, you can change how the app looks every day. No matter if it is video, music, pictures or a full time movie, we guarantee the highest quality and uninterrupted entertainment.
The app requires Android 2.3 or higher. Download it and enjoy smooth media streaming. After a 10-day long trial, to use all the features the user will have to purchase the app. The license works for all devices with the same Google Play Store Account. We do not provide any refunds. If you have any questions, comments or require assistance email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or check our FAQ: http://streambels.com/faq/ and the refund policy.
Summary of the features:
System Requirements: Android 2.3 (Gingerbread platform) and higher.
General Features: Streaming audio, video and photos from Android phone or tablet to any AirPlay or DLNA-enabled receivers including most popular TVs, Set-top boxes and A/V receivers.
Supported channels: YouTube, Facebook Video, Vkontakte, TED, Vimeo
Advanced Features: background playing, volume control, detecting nearby receivers and content sources, AirPlay Authentication, option to set a preferred YouTube video quality, simplified navigation
Supported Media Servers: Netgear ReadyDLNA, MiniDLNA, LaCie NAS, Plex, Twonky Server, PS3 media server, Windows Media Server, XBMC, etc.
Compatibility with thousands of Airplay and DLNA-enabled devices and software applications:
Airplay devices: Apple TV, AirPort Express, Denon A/V receivers, Philips A/V receivers, Sony A/V receivers, Bose, Pure Contour, Samsung Sound Box, Klipsch Audio, etc*.
DLNA receivers: Samsung TVs, Sony TVs, LG TVs, Philips TVs, Panasonic TVs, Xiaomi Box, etc.
Software receivers: XBMC, Raspbmc, Airfoil Speakers, etc.
•At the moment Streambels is not compatible with Sonos and PS3 and some of the Sony Bravia TVs.
★This is a free version of "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver". The professional version is "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO)" which works more stably and gives you much better experience.
★If you install it on Android 3.1 or greater, please do run this app at least once after installation or update, then the AirPin auto boot service can be registered to the Android system.
Forget AppleTV. Use your Android device or phone (Android TV/Set-Top Box/Mini PC are preferred) to receive videos, pictures, and music wirelessly from multiple devices.
Once the app is installed (and you've run it after installation) it runs in the background waiting to receive the media you send to it from another device. Just like you would for a DLNA/UPnP enabled TV or AppleTV.
Send music, videos, or pictures from your iPhone/iPad/Mac via Apple's AirPlay(Screen Mirror is not supported).
Or use your Android Phone/Tablet/PC with a compatible DLNA/UPnP app/program (i.e. iMediaShare, BubbleUPnP, etc) to send media directly to or stream from a home media server (i.e. Serviio, PS3 Media Server, etc) to "AirPlay and DLNA/UPnP Receiver" installed on your Android device or phone.
Your "AirPlay and DLNA/UPnP Receiver" device will show up in your other devices app/program as "ITV@" followed by a number. This is the identifier you will send your media to using your other devices. Follow your third party app/program instructions on how to send media from them.
"AirPlay and DLNA/UPnP Receiver" is not a media server. It is a DMR (digital media renderer/receiver) only. It requires the use of other apps/programs to send media to it via AirPlay/DLNA/UPnP to play. All devices must be on the same network to function properly.
If you still don't know how to use, please goto http://www.waxrain.com/product_en.html .
★这是"AirPlay/DLNA Receiver"的免费版本，专业版"AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO)"：运行更稳定、并且很大程度提升了用户体验。
AirPlay AirTune DLNA UPnP DMR Multi-Screen AirPlayer AirPin 多屏互动
• DLNA TVs
• gaming consoles: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3 (from XMB)
• UPnP/DLNA renderers: XBMC, WDTV Live, Windows Media Player, other Android devices, ...
• various HiFi gear from Sonos, Denon, Pioneer, Onkyo and many more
• local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
• UPnP/DLNA media servers: most NASes, XBMC, Plex, Twonky, Serviio, Windows Media Player and many more
• local media stored on your Android device
• cloud media: Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Music, Google+
• media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers, file managers, SoundCloud, ...
• captured audio from most other apps. Requires Xposed (root)
• Shoutcast radio (with XiiaLive)
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
• extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with transcoding(*): MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV, WTV, RMVB, TS, FLAC, WMA, ..., subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection (*)
• fast and secure Internet access to your home media while on the go, from mobile and WiFi networks (*)
• playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
• integrated full screen image viewer and controller
• play media to your Android device from other devices (renderer functionality)
• access all local and cloud media from other devices (media server functionality)
• media download to your SD Card
• ...and much more!
(*) Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide
additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit http://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver.
Some features are restricted and can be unlocked by purchasing the BubbleUPnP License app.
Watch videos with HW accelerated decoding and rendering to HD MKV/AVI/MOV/FLV/TS/M4V/3GP for most Android devices.
Access your NAS/Wifi/UPnP/DLNA/DVR/Dropbox/Facebook/Gmail videos from VPlayer seamlessly!!!
Play YouTube.com videos directly in VPlayer!
This is a free trial for 7 days with full features. Please buy 'VPlayer Unlocker' to continue use VPlayer.
VPlayer is a HW accelerated Media player for android. It use HW video decoder at various containers and audio codecs combination.
Dual Core/High end devices ( Sensation , Galaxy S/S2 , Nexus-S ) can play 720p even 1080p MKV/AVI/MOV/FLV/TS/M4V/3GP.
VPlayer drains less bettery than SW based players such as MX Video Player, MoboPlayer.
ICS, JellyBean, KitKat devices can play 1080p files with full HW accelerations, Honeycomb tablets can play 720p MKV with Full HW accelerations.
Support multithreading codecs.
If you use MIUI, CM7 or unofficial ROMs that can not play MKV/FLV/MOV/AVI using default player, VPlayer is the best solution.
- HW : MPEG-4,H.264/AVC,H.263
- SW : MPEG-4,H.264,RMVB,XVID,MS MPEG-4,VP6,H.263,MPEG-1,MPEG-2, HEVC, VP9
- Mutitle audtio tracks support
- (Advanced) SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass), SAMI(.smi), SubViewer(.sub), Subrip(.srt), MicroDVD(.sub), MPL2(.txt), WebVTT
- MKV subtitle extraction supported
- Unicode/Multibyte charset supported.
- Mutiple subtitle tracks support
- Increased subtitle readability with thicker border and shadow around text.
- HTTP Live Streaming with multiple bitrate
* ICS JellyBean devices, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Nexus 4, Nexus 5
* Honeycomb tables(TF101,GT10.1,Iconia500) : 720p High@4.1 ( no weighted prediction )
* Samsung Galaxy S2 : 1080p H.264 email@example.com/MPEG-4,1080i AVCHD MTS
* Samsung Nexus S, Galaxy S and variants : 720p H.264 High@5.1
* Samsung Galaxy Tab(7') : 1080p H.264 High@5.1. 1080i have interlace artifacts.
* Samsung Galaxy Note : 1080p H.264 High@5.1
* HTC Desire HD,ThunderBolt : 720p High@3.1/4.0(some Level 4.0 file have shutter problem)
* HTC Desire and QSD8250 baesd devices : 720p H.264 High@3.
* HTC Evo 3D : 720p High@5.1/1080p High@5.1(some 1080p files have shuttering)
* Dell Streak,Venue : 720p H.264 High@3.1
* HTC wildfire: video capability depends on your firmware.
* Moto Atrix: 720p High@5.1
* Xiao mi: 720p High@4.1
More devices are supporting...
* Video capability depends on your devices HW video decodes' capability.
* Some devices(Moto Defy, Galaxy S/Tab) need gingerbread update.
* Tegra 2 based devices : H.264 High@4.1 ( no weighted prediction )
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv3 and its source can be downloaded from our site.
READ_LOGS: for feedback
INTERNET: streaming support
READ_PHONE_STATE: stop playback when calling
WAKE_LOCK: keep screen up
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: rename or delete file
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: change audio effects
VPlayer is the best video player for Android.
VPlayer, VPlayer Free, VPlayer Unlocker, Video Player, Media Player, Music Player, Streaming Player, Stream, Streaming, DLNA, Best Player
Any Android application can use Toaster to stream video, music and photos with share option.
User can also use Media Server feature that allows other DLNA devices to browse phone media. Media Server feature is only available for Toaster Cast Pro users.
Toaster supports a wide range of devices compatible with DLNA / UPnP standard and can cast media to:
Smart TVs: Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, Sharp, LG, Philips and more
Hi-Fi: Denon, Yamaha, Onkyo, Harman/Kardon, Bose, Oppo and more
Game consoles: Xbox, Playstation (with Media Server)
PC and MAC software: XBMC, foobar, Windows Media Player and many more
Toaster can also stream photo and video gallery to Chromecast and can change your Chromecast into a photo frame.
Toaster Free API allows other applications to stream multimedia content through DLNA without any additional user interaction. The first app that integrated with Toaster Control API for DLNA is n7player.
Album Art by Sean Fournier, 2008, Licensed under CC License.
Some Things about the app, just to avoid complaints:
-The app only can see the media files that the Android gallery can see(except avi files), if you add a video and dont show in the gallery dont expect that the server cant see it.
I have tested it with: “mkv”, “avi”, “mp4”
-With some routers, specially those that are cheap or old, you will suffer a lot of disconnections, because the router is saturated and cant manage all the data, this is specially a problem with video.
-If you are connected to the Wifi and your client cant see the server, the problem is in the router in 90% of cases(check UPNP configuration or upgrade it).
-Please read the Help.
The Pro version is not limited in any way so you can use all the functionality of the application, although it is recommended that you first try the free app to see if your phone works well with the client that you want.
Pro version has the following functionality:
-Integrated Firewall (Select devices to allow them to access your multimedia content)
-Selecting individual files (You can choose what to share)
-Support subtitle (not all clients support them) for Smart TV / BD to Samsung and LG brands.
-Ethernet-Network Support (not tested on physical device).
Free version has the following functionality:
-Integrated Firewall (Select devices to allow them to access your multimedia content is limited to one device in state Forbidden or Allowed)
-Selecting individual files (You can´t choose what to share)
-Support subtitle (not all clients support them) for Smart TV / BD to Samsung and LG brands (Limited to only one subtitle activated at the same time).
-Ethernet-Network Support (not tested on physical device).
How to use:
-With your Android device connected to a network (WiFi or Ethernet), activate the server (automatically activated when starting the application).
With a DLNA compatible device (I use a PlayStation 3 or Winamp plugin with ml_upnp or UpnpPlay) open the server and view its contents.
For example: from the PS3 go to Music-> MediaServer-> Music-> All-> "select a song and wait." if you want to see the photos go to Photo-> MediaServer-> Photos-> All> "select an image and wait." and the same for the video.
The server can take up to 10 seconds to become visible in a customer, if for any reason after a while nothing happens, press the button on the mobile server (off and on).
Important note: Do not use p2p programs on the same WiFi network, since too many retransmissions introduced in communications.
Note: Although the server continues to run off the mobile screen, we found that the application works best with the screen on, so it is recommended to disable auto screen off.
If you are connected to a mobile wireless network and you suffer connections and disconnections when you try to transmit multimedia content, the problem is in the router (saturated), to solve this problem either upgrade the router's firmware to a version better or buy a router that supports standard 802.11ac.
Note: If the application is not running and when you return to run still not working (restarts the phone, this is very rare).
With some video-transfer rate seems a little low (jumps in the picture), although this depends on the network speed and video resolution.
-Sometimes with television, the first time you display the contents of the server are only empty folders, if this happens the user must exit the TV's DLNA and re-enter to refresh the content. For example with Samsung TVs DLNA once selected if the contents of the folder is empty, press the "Back" until the server selection menu and reselect MediaServer.
Simply download this FREE app and access additional content, currently not available on the Samsung TV itself as you use your Android to control your Samsung TV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on your internet connected Samsung TV or on your mobile device.
With the Samsung TV Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your Samsung TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on your Samsung TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or Samsung TV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers (This feature is an in-app purchase.)
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on your Samsung TV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting our support team , please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.
With DK Dlna/Upnp Player not only can access music, videos, and images from your media server and listen to it on your Android phone, but also stream cloud music and internet radio to UPnP™/DLNA® media renderers.
- Stream Music, Images and Video from UPnP™/DLNA® media server through AIR Music control to UPnP™/DLNA® media renderers or local play.
-Stream Cloud Music from “MP3Tunes” to your android phone or UPnP™/DLNA® media renderers. You can upload mp3 files to MP3Tunes. It provides free capacity up to 2GB.
-Stream Internet Radio to your android phone or UPnP™/DLNA® media renderers.
-Remotely controls network media renderers that are supported media server "Android Player" functionality.
-No additional software or configuration required.
-Control a media renderer from your Android phone.
This product has the following features:
1. Supports photographs, audio and video files.
2 Supports all UPnP/DLNA protocols (including: DMP, DMS, DMC, DMR), rolls player, server, control and render into one
3 Support wifi and Ethernet
4 Compatible to phone, pad, TV box,other Android deivces.
Enjoy your favorite videos at your fingertips - from documentaries and business news to style tips and movies, The Washington Post, France 24, QVC, to FilmChest - we've got you covered. Flipps turns your phone into the ultimate remote, so you can adjust volume and control playback with easy touchscreen gestures.
Upgrade to Flipps HD:
✦ Stream unlimited videos in epic HD quality.
✦ No banner ads.
✦ Internet-connected TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG & Philips
✦ Xbox One, Xbox 360, Apple TV, DISH Hopper, Chromecast
DLNA: Setting up network to connect to Access Point, then use any DLNA/UPnP APP to stream Videos/Music/Photos through Streamcast dongle to your TV.
Upgrade: Perform the firmware upgrade of Streamcast dongle through mobile device. Download the latest firmware from www.streamteck.com and put the file on device's storage, launch the APP and browse to the file for firmware upgrade.
More from developer
Stream music, videos, movies and pictures from PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA compliant media server. MediaHouse Pro powers your device i.e. phone, tablets or google TVs with the following capabilities:
1. Automatic scan of your home network over Ethernet or Wifi to identify PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA media server.
2. Shows capabilities of the scanned servers by dividing them into two categories, one from which you can serve content i.e. called Play From and others to which you can play that content i.e. called Play To.
3. Use MediaHouse Pro as a browser, player or controller.
4. MediaHouse Pro can control playback of content from a Media Server (called - Play From) to a Media renderer (called - Play To).
5. Movies - Spice up your movie libraries with posters, backdrops, actors and more information gathered from online sources such as TMDb.
6. Favorites - Save several level deep albums and folders from one or multiple media servers and get direct one click access to their content.
7. Play lists - add, delete, rename music play lists. Last played audio tracks are automatically saved.
8. Search your big server libraries for albums, artists, video, images by their title.
9. Download - albums, folders and individual media items to your device for offline play.
10. Random play - discover hidden gems in your library by letting app select music for you.
11. Built in music player with options to seek, pause, play, loop, shuffle and repeat.
12. Build in photo viewer with slideshow option.
13. Image Colors are picked from album art or photos to beautify now playing and photo view screens.
14. Time saver folder options like search audio and play or search images and arrange them in a slideshow.
15. Remembers your server selection and uses it in subsequent runs.
16. Video play in NOT BUILT IN and MediaHouse uses other applications installed on your device. We recommend installing MXPlayer or BSPlayer, Moboplayer etc... They have support for many HD video file formats.
17. Support for Landscape mode
18. Displays album art and album thumb nails
19. Further Tips are available via menu option
THIS APP DOES NOT CLAIM TO BE DLNA CERTIFIED. Check http://www.dlna.org/consumer-home/look-for-dlna/product-search. However, here is a brief list of what our users are using today with MediaHouse.
1. TwonkyMedia server
2. Windows Media Player 12
6. PS3 Media Server
7. MediaMonkey 4.0
8. Synology DSM 3.1
11. PURE Flowserver
1. Windows Media Player 12 (Has good audio and video support)
2. Sony Network Media Players (Good audio but limited support on video playback).
3. And of course your phone or tablet works as always.
Tags : Movies, Music, Photos, Videos, TV shows, movie browser, music player, network player, media center, video player, Boxee, XBMC, Plex, MediaPortal.