Great DLNA player! Too bad it is only a player though (does not cast phone media to other devices). A bit expensive for such a limited app, but it does very well what it is supposed to do.
Not to happy. Since the latest update on our android tv units the app keeps crashing and as a result I now seem to need to restart the media servers twice a day to reset the cache. We are lucky to get 30 minutes of content before the app crashes and the android TV needs to be reset
Did like it! Worked well. But every time the app gets an update I have to load all my movies in again. Piss me off! I have better things to do. So now auto update is off! That's a good idea Not!
This was better for me in the previous version. I hate the "updated" display. App used to have a black background. Now it's stark white with ugly blue trim ... lights up my otherwise dark room for viewing. Bad theatre. Bought pro version. Have not used since "upgrade." BRING BACK THE BLACK.
Whilst it is lovely to know the app is finally getting updates, the recent facelift is just ugly. If it's not going to look like a modern Nougat app, please bring back the old interface.
Terrible update, I was using this app for movies mainly and now no more. Good thing I found an alternative called dlna movie play, that's a nice app I am using now for my movie library
- New Material design, color scheme and application layout.
- Navigation Menu for quick access to top items
- Improved Expanded Notifications with album Artwork
- Play, Pause, go Next or to previous track from Notification (Lollipop onwards)
- Improved Movie search by adding name filter
- New 24 target compilation using Android Studio / Gradle