This is the free version of Mystic Halo Live Wallpaper! Paid version adds touch events, multiple fade schemes, rotation schemes and special effects!
Now works with Galaxy Nexus and Rezound! See "HD Phone" in settings to enable.
A cool, honeycomb-inspired abstract live wallpaper. Blue, patterned rings slowly rotate independently and fade in and out. OpengGL. Works on Honeycomb! Watch the video for a demo! Extremely low battery and resource usage (check battery stats)
I created this wallpaper because I loved the basic art used and wished it would move. I'm also a bit tired of so many live wallpapers that look very cool, but are too "busy" or colorful to make good long-term useable wallpapers. This is pretty, but still a "background". Art is courtesy Ryan Bliss of Digital Blasphemy: http://www.digitalblasphemy.com
Please support poor dev and his dog by purchasing paid app. See "settings" for more info. Or at least give us a good rating!
Paid app has these benefits:
* touch-enabled! Swipe up or down to spin the rings faster. Tap quickly to slow down again************
* More options for colors! Tron blue, magenta, green, pink, MagBlue, red, "fire", "ice" and more coming soon!
* multiple fade schemes: linear, heartbeat, pulse and none
*configurable max/min fade, fade speed, and spin speed (in sync and alt modes)
* sync schemes: make the rings spin in sync, alternating pattern, or random pattern,
* special effects: "centre glows" or does not fade out
* change minimum fade value for linear fade style
* shift circle centre up down or left and right!
* scale circles
Has been tested on a variety of platforms. Works very well on WVGA phones (especially Galaxy S and Galaxy S 2). Scales correctly for Honeycomb (tested on Galaxy Tab 10.1).
Performance heavily optimised using OpenGL and good memory handling. Won't slow your phone down at all. Any OS/platform not working, please email me. If you have a qHD phone, I would like to know if it's centered.
Special thanks to "Deep" Live wallpaper dev and Robert Green for excellent OpenGL framework. I will open source this in time to contribute back.
Please support me with a good rating! I will respond to all direct emails.
**Known Issue: If you manually modify your DPI from what it should be then you will see white squares