Poltys DCare Connect™ is the wireless application and service that sends voice announcements in Push-to-Talk mode and text alarms between cargeivers by mobile devices.
Poltys Direct Care Connect™ (DCC) is a wireless nurse call alert and personal emergency response system for the entire range of eldercare and senior living. The DCC server is required for DCare™ Connect to operate.
The application assists healthcare organizations managing their communication more efficiently, enabling continuous wireless connectivity between nurses, caregivers, coordination desks, and residents.
DCC helps ensure resident’s care by quick actions to alarm responses even during the busiest intervals, assuring higher quality of healthcare services and resident’s satisfaction
Voice announcements and text alarms are received by caregiver groups predefined in DCC.
Text alarms are simultaneously displayed and played back by caregiver mobile device.
Caregiver may accept, reject, or call a predefined phone number by either spoken commands or tapping specific buttons on the mobile device.
DCare™ Connect provides the caregivers with mobility features as follows:
• Send voice alarms recorded at runtime using the mobile device. A predefined set of voice alarms are available in DCare™ Connect
• Send text alarms using the mobile device. A predefined set of text messages are available in DCare™ Connect
• Voice alarms and text alarms are received by all Care Points defined in DCC for the given alarm.
• The voice alarms are played back on the caregiver mobile device.
• The text alarms are simultaneously displayed and played back by Text-to-Speech engine on the caregiver mobile device.
• Accept, reject alarm, or call a predefined phone number by either spoken commands or tapping specific buttons on the mobile device.
• Toggle ON/ OFF on the mobile device:
• Receiving Alarm notifications
• Voice Command (Hands free) mode
• Text-to-Speech mode