Create a wireless video intercom communication system for your home or business using Android devices.
Doorbell video intercom:
- Start with a door station outside your front door or gate that serves as a doorbell with video.
- When someone rings the doorbell, a room station inside chimes and shows the video in front of the door station (requires door station device with a front-facing camera).
- Choose to screen and ignore solicitors and other unwanted visitors or speak with them through the audio intercom capability.
- With a supported unlock device, you can remotely unlock a door or gate at the door station from the room station.
Multiple stations for a whole home intercom:
- The system you create can have multiple door stations and room stations, communicating over your internal Wi-Fi network.
- Allows communication among and between all stations.
- On-demand, from a room station, view real-time video from any station with a front-facing camera and/or listen to real-time audio from any station with a microphone.
- Privacy options at a station can be set to disallow viewing of video from that station.
- Use the broadcast feature to make an announcement that sounds through all room stations.