*** UPDATE ***
★ New Product "Personal Safety" ( McAfee Personal Safety makes it easy for you and the people in your life to stay safe in your daily activities –knowing your family’s location when it matters the most, and reaching your trusted connections at any time.)
★ New Product "McAfee Contacts Monitor" ( is a one of a kind service that provides context insights of your loved ones)
★ Bug fixes and reduced battery consumption.
★ Newly redesigned for easier navigation and grouping of features for you to test
★ Easily access frequently used features
★ Share the app with your friends
Get early access to cool new security and productivity tools in beta from McAfee. McAfee® Mobile Innovations provides you with an opportunity to try out groundbreaking new features and to give us feedback on how to improve them…or ditch them altogether. The list of features will grow and evolve over time based on your feedback.
► McAfee Contact Monitor - Keep an eye on your loved ones without bothering them.
► System Utilities - Kill running applications, free up additional Storage and clear your private data.
► Notification Blocker - Track and block notifications from apps that annoy you.
► Safe QR Reader - Ensure the QR codes are safe for browsing
► Data Vault - Protect your private photos, videos and documents from prying eyes, locally on your device. Backup your data vault to Dropbox to ensure you have access to your most private moments in case you’ve lost your device.
► Hidden Device Admin Detector - Detect and remove applications that are hidden from the list of device administration applications.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK
If you want to report a problem or you have any question regarding McAfee Mobile Innovations please check our forums at https://community.mcafee.com/groups/mmi and search for answers or post a new topic
McAfee Family Protection provides parental control and filters websites by categories such as blocking websites that are categorized as 'drugs', ‘gambling’, ‘sex’ and many others. It protects your kids from viewing inappropriate content so you can be worry-free knowing that your kid's mobile lifestyle is now protected.
To keep your kid from circumventing the application, Family Protection is designed to work with the default browser. Family Protection now supports Google Chrome Browser. Also, Stock Browser is supported only till ICS (Including). So, if your child downloads other mobile browsers, Family Protection will block them and stop them from running.
Family Protection also has uninstall protection built-in to prevent your kid from deleting the application. Family Protection is now a Device Admin application so that admin credentials are needed to deactivate the same. Users can now use Uninstall feature added within MFP to ease uninstallation process by providing valid admin credentials.
With McAfee Family Protection, you can have peace of mind knowing that they are not surfing for something they are not supposed to.
Currently compatible with Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.01, 4.03, 4.04, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3,4.4.4 and 5.0
1) This trial protects your child from inappropriate content for 30 days. After the trial, you may purchase it at www.mcafee.com
2) App is device administrator enabled. To uninstall, first disable device administrator
a) Go to Settings/Security/Device administrators
b) Deselect Family Protection and provide the admin credentials to disable device administrator
c) Go to Settings/Apps
d) Select Family Protection and click Uninstall
3) Uninstall feature from app (New Feature)
a) Go to Family Protection app
b) From menu select Uninstall option
c) Provide valid admin credentials
d) Click ok to uninstall
Core, essential protection is absolutely free, just as it was in Kaspersky Mobile Security Lite – but now it has even more security features:
✔ Kaspersky Lab’s latest protection technologies against viruses, spyware, Trojans and more
✔ An Antivirus Scanner - runs an on-demand malware scan of your device
✔ Advanced Anti-Theft Protection – Lock&Locate, Wipe, Full wipe, Mugshot.
• A new ‘Alarm’ feature has been introduced – you can remotely sound the alarm, helping you to find your device if it is somewhere nearby. The alarm works even in ‘silent’ mode.
• Anti-Theft Web Management Portal. Using a personal online account you can manage all the anti-theft options from a single point.
• Call&Text Filter for smartphones – protects you from unwanted calls and text messages
If you want to try premium features you can activate a 30-day trial or simply make an in-app purchase. Premium mode offers:
• Real-Time Protection – ensures that your device is always protected. No matter what you download or install, our powerful AV engine detects and neutralizes mobile malware
• Cloud-enabled protection – reacts fast to new and emerging threats
• Web Protection – protects you from malicious and phishing websites
• Text Anti-Phishing – automatically detects malicious and phishing links in incoming text messages
• Privacy Protection – allows you to hide confidential information from prying eyes
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android protects your smartphones and tablets against theft, loss, viruses and real-time Internet threats – all without impacting the performance of your devices.
Visit our website https://www.kaspersky.com to learn more about us!
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/kaspersky
This app determines if your device or any apps installed on your device are affected by the Heartbleed bug.
What is Heartbleed?
Heartbleed isn’t a virus, it’s a mistake in OpenSSL — a security standard that encrypts communications between you, the user, and the servers provided by online services and websites. This mistake lets hackers extract user names, passwords and other sensitive information stored in these online service databases.
Will this app fix the Heartbleed bug?
No. The Heartbleed bug can only be fixed with a software update from your device manufacturer or app vendor. You can use this app to see if your device or apps need to be updated.
What do I need to do if I’m affected?
If your device or an installed app is impacted, you should wait to hear from the manufacturer or app vendor that an update is available. After you update your device software or app, only then should you change any affected passwords.
How do I check my websites?
This app can tell you if your device or apps are affected, but it won’t tell you if any of the websites you visit are vulnerable. To do that, you’ll need to use McAfee’s free Heartbleed Checker.
Just visit: http://www.mcafee.com/heartbleed
For more information
To get more info on the Heartbleed bug and additional online safety tips visit:http://blogs.mcafee.com/consumer/what-is-heartbleed
Allows for malicious apps to impersonate other applications by copying their identity – their digital certificate(s) used to cryptographically sign the application package (APK file) – and combining it with their own signature making a chain whereby the parent signature (also known as the “issuer”) can be used to verify the child signatures.
The Fake ID vulnerability, is present in most Android versions 2.1 and above. Depending on the hardware manufacturer and the version of Android running on your device you may be vulnerable to one or more of more privileged attack vectors as described by BlueBox who discovered the vulnerability and of course, given this problem relates to chains of certificates, a hacker could chose to include many certificates to cover all of these options, and more, in their specifically crafted malware.
McAfee Fake ID Detector enables you to quickly discover if your applications contain the exploit.
Pledge supports multiple tokens (Pledge profiles), customer branding, protection with PIN codes, easy-to-use copy and paste function for the OTP, self-enrollment of tokens (Pledge profile) and many more functions.
To start using Pledge, contact your service provider or system administrator to get instructions how to enroll your device.
Pledge is a part of McAfee One Time Password.
• Keeps your mobile device malware-free
• Helps you find a lost/misplaced cell phone
• Protects your data from theft
• Blacklist unwanted contacts
• Doesn’t drain your battery
REVIEW: “Many applications are available that claim to protect a device, but few excel like Avira Antivirus Security… This app is highly recommended for the security-conscious user.”—Editor’s Review, CNET
ANTIVIRUS AND ANTI-THEFT PROTECTION
• Automatically scan your apps and updates for malware
• Track your phone’s location on a map
• Remotely lock/wipe your cell
• Trigger a loud sound, even if your device is in silent mode
• Get the person who finds your phone to contact you with one click
IDENTITY SAFEGUARD & BLACKLIST
• Check whether you or you contacts’ email have been hacked
• Notify your contacts if their email has been compromised
• Blacklist unwanted contacts
• Block and unblock calls and SMS’ from any number
Please note, the SMS blacklisting functionality is currently unavailable for Android v4.4 Kit-Kat devices
• Web console with overview of security settings & carrier information
• Manage 5 devices from the Web Console
English, German, French, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Korean and Japanese
Android 2.2 – 5.0
Avira Antivirus Security is supported on HTC, LG, Motorola, Samsung and Sony smartphones and tablets with normal, large and extra large screens
• Protects your smartphone or tablet
• Use SMS to remotely lock your lost or stolen phone
• Scan and remove apps that have malware/viruses, that can harm or slow your device
Norton Mobile Security protects you and your Android™ devices against threats such as malicious apps, theft or loss, and websites designed to steal your information and money. More importantly, Norton provides proactive protection against potentially risky apps that could leak your personal information and content, excessively use battery and data or have intrusive behavior. Norton Mobile Security puts you in control of your mobile experience.
30-Day Premium Trial - no credit card info required. When the trial ends, you can continue to enjoy the FREE features to keep your device safe and secure!
UPGRADE FOR APP ADVISOR & ADDITIONAL FEATURES (Premium, Annual Subscription)
The Premium version of Norton Mobile Security offers more advanced, proactive protection for you and multiple devices in your household:
• App Advisor powered by NortonTM Mobile Insight, AUTOMATICALLY checks apps for potential privacy risks, high battery and data usage or intrusive behavior BEFORE download
• Anti-Malware powered by NortonTM Mobile Insight, checks for malicious apps/viruses
• Prevent fraudulent websites from accessing your personal information
• Block unwanted calls and SMS text messages (phones only)
• Remotely lock your device to prevent data theft
• Choose to automatically lock your device after 10 failed unlock attempts
• Wipe all device information remotely to protect your privacy
• Sneak Peek uses the built-in webcam to take a photo of anyone using your device once you list it lost or stolen (webcam-enabled devices only)
• Find your lost device on a map with remote locate
• Automatically saves your device’s location when the battery is low
• Trigger a "scream" alarm to find your missing device
• Sync contacts and restore or share them across your devices
• Ability to instantly lock phone if the SIM card is removed
• Control protection for all your mobile devices through one website
Upgrade to the premium version of Norton Mobile Security for $29.99 for a 1-year subscription to protect multiple smartphones and tablets in your household.
 For new users without a current Premium subscription. The Premium trial period begins once you associate your Norton Account for use with Norton Mobile Security and will last for 30 days so long as the current version remains available on the app store.
 SMS Lock, SMS Wipe, SMS Locate, SMS Scream and Text Blocking not supported on Android 4.4 or later.
 Sneak Peek feature not available in Germany.
 Android multi-user mode not supported.
 Auto scan of apps on Google Play supported on Android 4.0 or later except for Samsung devices. Samsung devices running Android 4.2 or later are supported. For earlier versions of Android, the Google Play “Share” function must be used to scan apps on Google Play.
For feedback and suggestions, visit the support forum: http://norton.com/nms_support
For a detailed list of features, visit: https://MobileSecurity.Norton.com/
Symantec respects your privacy and promises to carefully safeguard your personal data. For more information: http://www.norton.com/mobile-privacy-policy
③電話番号、docomo ID / パスワード
Antivirus Free is faster and lighter on your battery than any other antivirus app! Real-time antivirus protection keeps you safe from the latest mobile threats such as viruses and malicious apps by monitoring newly installed apps on your mobile device. Antivirus Free also provides you access to NQ Mobile Security for additional protection.
Highlights of Antivirus Free:
☆ Fast and professional engine: Professional search algorithms both on the device and in the cloud provide rapid scanning and in-depth virus detection
☆ Lightweight and low battery consumption: Consumes less phone memory and battery power than other mobile security apps while giving you the most comprehensive mobile protection
☆ Totally free: Over 20,000,000 users are protecting their device with Antivirus Free
☆ Brand new UI: Material Design pattern, simple and easy-to-use interfaces
☆ Support all Android systems: compatible with Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
Features of Antivirus Free:
Compatible with most popular mobile devices, Antivirus Free is an essential app for real-time mobile protection. Powered by both local and cloud engines, it guarantees you that only trustworthy apps are installed on your Android device, while keeping your private data safe.
► APP & FILE SCANNER
Scan previously and newly installed apps, and the file system to keep your phone safe from malicious contents, such as viruses, vulnerabilities, adware, malware and spyware.
Find Antivirus Free by searching antivirus free, antivirus, malicious, virus.
The 1st Antispy App that gives you complete control! In this day and age privacy is a big concern. There are many invasive apps out there that discretely collect your personal information as well as track your location, record your conversations and even video record you.
D-Vasive Pro is the 1st Anti spy App that will help protect your privacy from these invasive apps by alerting you if an application is trying to spy on you, using your phone's Camera, Microphone, Bluetooth or WiFi connections and gives you the ability to lock them. D-Vasive Pro also lists running and installed apps that have access to tracking your location.
11/22/14 Thanks to our users for the valuable feedback and suggestions! We have released another update!
- Major battery enhancement for locking down camera
- New feature requires Android 4.0 and up
- Still compatible with Android versions less than 4.0
- Faster start up
D-Vasive Pro is not your typical Anti-Spyware. The typical anti-spyware relies on a database of known definitions and then scans every single file on your phone to compare with. This does not offer real protection as there are viruses and spyware being created everyday. So, a recently made virus or spyware will be unknown to the database, bypassing your typical anti-spyware software and able to access your system. D-Vasive Pro offers a layer of protection that is in your control and is very reliable. D-Vasive Pro operates in a unique way, allowing you complete control in managing your mobile devices internal hardware. So that way, when a potential malicious app tries to open your Camera, Mic, Bluetooth or WiFi and spy on you, D-Vasive Pro lets you know, and lets you completely lock them down.
D-Vasive Pro offers additional features to completely secure your privacy:
• Secure Camera
• Secure Microphone
• Secure Bluetooth
• Secure WiFi
• Pause detection alerts
• Increased amount of logs
• Precise dial control
• Silent alert mode
Once you run D-Vasive Pro on your device it is already working and protecting your privacy. You can then customize which alerts you want to receive and set how often D-Vasive Pro should check to see if your internal hardware is in use. When you exit or close D-Vasive Pro you are still protected as it will be working in the background.
D-Vasive is a powerful App used to protect your privacy. It is not advisable to run D-Vasive with all internal devices locked down for more than 4 hours, while running other apps. Your battery life will be drained of course. Only use lock down while conducting private affairs.
For more information check out our website: http://dvasive.com
RATED 4.5 ★★★★☆ Android Headlines http://www.androidheadlines.com/2014/08/sponsored-app-review-d-vasive-anti-spy-pro.html
Stay up to date with news on the latest features and updates
See Our New PC Version!
"TrustGo is one of the most robust Android security apps we've seen, and it's completely free." - CNET (4.5 out of 5 stars)
TrustGo protects you from today's most dangerous malware and viruses PLUS apps that can steal your personal privacy, identity and data. In addition, TrustGo offers "Find My Phone" features including remote location, lock, alarm and "Candid Camera" thief ID (via email), system tools and web browsing security...all in one totally Free package.
TrustGo detects and removes all the latest malicious apps and viruses, and is the only security app that protects your privacy and data from High Risk apps that others miss.
• Security Scanner - On-demand or scheduled scans of your mobile phone or tablet and SD card to find and remove viruses, malware, spyware and trojans PLUS risky apps that can steal your data.
• Secure App Search - Our Secure App Finder Engine (SAFE) lets you search and download apps that you know are safe. TrustGo alerts you before downloading bad and risky apps.
• Secure Web Browsing - Get an instant notification when a site you're browsing is known to be malicious or part of a phishing scheme. Default Android Browser, Google Chrome and Dolphin Browser are supported.
• System Manager - Monitor and manage your phone’s data usage, battery consumption and memory usage.
• Privacy Guard - Easily identify apps that might be hurting your privacy with a smart dashboard showing all the permissions apps are using.
• Data Backup - Store, backup and restore your phone’s data securely in the cloud. Supports multiple mobile devices so your family's information is always safe.
• Device Protection - Remotely locate your phone (Find My Phone), lock it, set off an alarm, or securely wipe your data and personal information if your phone is lost or stolen.
• Candid Camera Thief ID - Lock your phone with TrustGo, and anyone who puts in the wrong password 3 times will have their picture taken through the front-facing camera! We'll email you the photo!
TrustGo Security labs are on the lookout for malware, phishing schemes and privacy violations 24x7. Learn more at http://www.trustgo.com. Got questions? Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with us to find the latest updates:
Find TrustGo by searching trust go, trustgo, anti virus, antivirus, anti-virus, security, mobile privacy, trojan, malware, spyware, virus protection, smartphone security, mobile protection
TrustGo's FREE app offers more features than Lookout, AVG, NQ, Norton, Avast, Kaspersky and other antivirus apps. Try them all and see how TrustGo finds what others miss!
BASIC FEATURES – FREE (data charges may apply)
★Antivirus protects your personal data, photos and contacts by detecting viruses and malware that can hide within apps, files, and SD cards. Powered by McAfee
★McAfee® SiteAdvisor® blocks risky sites when browsing the web so you can search, post, shop, and download securely
★Lock helps secure your device and content if you lose it, available at vzw.com/vsp
★Erase select data or revert to factory default settings available at vzw.com/vsp
VSP powered by McAfee’s Security solutions have won the Global Excellence Award from Info Security, being named an Approved Mobile Product by AV Comparatives, and achieved a perfect score from AV-Test four times in a row.
PREMIUM FEATURES – available to Total Mobile Protection (TMP) customers, learn more (Please visit- verizonwireless.com/tmp.)
★Fast access to Verizon Tech Coach to help with connecting to Wi-Fi, syncing with Bluetooth, transferring content, and more
★Recovery features can remotely locate a lost device, or sound an audible alarm if it’s nearby by logging into your Verizon account at vzw.com/vsp
★ Battery monitor estimates how much battery you have left, including time for specific activities like web browsing, games, and making a phone call
★Privacy scan protects your privacy by reporting how much personal info apps access and allowing you to remove them from your device.
Note: You may notice a subtle change in your battery life. This may be due to scanning files to ensure no new viruses have affected your device.
For additional information, and to learn more about features and access permissions, please visit Verizon Support &Protection FAQs
Verizon Support & Protection is available only on compatible devices. Device must be on and be within the Verizon Wireless National Enhanced Services Coverage Area for some features to function. Data usage applies for download and some feature usage of Verizon Support & Protection. Devices running an unauthorized or modified version of Android’s operating systems are not supported. McAfee, the McAfee logo, SiteAdvisor, McAfee Active Protection and McAfee Global Threat Intelligence are registered trademarks or trademarks of McAfee, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
✔ Get more space - clean junk cache files & unwanted apps
✔ Get more power - optimize and extend battery life
✔ Reduce data usage - view & remove apps by mobile data usage
✔ Let it run automatically - daily/weekly auto-clean
Download for FREE now!
Use AVG Cleaner to monitor, erase, clear and clean junk files & unwanted apps from your device’s internal and SD card to help boost speed and make space for the apps, music & photos you really love.
► RAM cache processes - identify and clean up unnecessary cached RAM memory running in the background
► Browsing history - clear out the things you just don't need like browser, clipboard, app store and email histories
► Large files - view and easily clean media files and documents larger than 5 MB
► Phone calls log - clear out long forgotten incoming, outgoing and missed calls
► View and receive alerts about rarely used apps by time of last use
► View and remove apps by size, battery consumption or mobile data usage
Battery Booster and Optimizer:
► Battery Saver - helps you see what's eating up your battery life and lets you easily switch them off to save power for when you need it most
► Battery Profiles - choose between “Low Battery”, “Home”, “Office” and “Car” profiles to get your phone running the way you want (30 day FREE trial)
AVG Cleaner works automatically and runs routine memory cleaning so you don't have to. Our Auto Maintenance feature runs regular cleaning of your cache, history and calls and lets you know what else you can safely remove. Just set it up to automatically run at a daily or weekly frequency depending on your usage level and available memory and space.
Get your phone tidied up and clear up space to help it run smoother and quicker and boost speed and performance. Eliminate unwanted RAM cache memory data, old browser history or call logs to make more storage space available for the apps and data you want.
Download for FREE now!
AVG Cleaner is now part of AVG Performance, our award-winning, multi-device, tuning & cleaning subscription package
By installing/updating this app, you agree that your use of it is governed by these terms: http://m.avg.com/terms
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
Vodafone Protect allows you to Find, Lock & Wipe your phone, with further enhanced features such as Antivirus, Call & SMS filtering, App and Web Protection included in the premier package.
With Vodafone Protect you can:
• Remotely locate, lock and wipe your lost or stolen mobile phone using the ‘find’ function in MyVodafone on your PC or Mac. Even plot the location of your smartphone on a map.
• Lock the lost device remotely to prevent others from gaining access to your personal data, including data on your SD card.
• Remotely wipe it clean of all your private content, including on your SD card.
• 'Lock & Beep’ function when phone is misplaced in a short range.
• Leading Antivirus software for your smartphone, powered by McAfee. Block malware and spyware. Auto-scan any and all downloads to ensure they are safe. Protect your phnone against virus threats.
• Call & SMS filtering. Block outgoing and incoming calls, block incoming SMS, set your own blocking rules. (SMS Filter will not be available to customers on Android KitKat)
• App Protection. Scan new and existing apps to ensure they are safe. Make sure your apps are not associated with risky sites. Remove unsafe apps. Manage apps through your chosen profile (4 profiles available)
•App Lock feature allows you lock and unlock apps
• Web protection. Alerts you of risky sites while browsing.
• Uninstall Protection. Keep a thief or another user from uninstalling the app and accessing your Android phone.
✦ ✦ ✦ Root required ✦ ✦ ✦
If you don't have the Xposed framework installed already, the installer will help you to install this framework, since it is required to run XPrivacy.
XPrivacy cannot be installed on Android 5.x (Lollipop) devices with this installer, see here for installation instructions:
For support, please go here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/xprivacy-ultimate-android-privacy-app-t2320783
XPrivacy can prevent applications from leaking privacy sensitive data by restricting the categories of data an application can access. XPrivacy feeds applications fake data or no data at all. It can restrict several data categories, such as contacts or location. For example, if you restrict an application's access to contacts, that application will receive an empty contacts list. Similarly, restricting an application's access to your location will send a fake location to that application.
XPrivacy doesn't revoke or block permissions from an application, so most applications will continue to work as before and won't force close (crash).
Read more about XPrivacy here: https://github.com/M66B/XPrivacy#xprivacy