Bracknell's town centre has been transformed into an exciting, new vibrant shopping and leisure destination, The Lexicon Bracknell.
With more than a hundred fashion and beauty brands, a new Cineworld and dozens of restaurants and cafes, you'll be spoilt for choice when visiting The Lexicon.
The Lexicon has been designed with wide avenues, open squares and lots of green planting to provide the perfect environment to spend time with friends and family.
Getting there couldn't be easier. The Lexicon is located just off the M3 and M4 and an easy drive from Slough, Reading, Windsor and Wokingham. Bracknell's main bus station is five minutes' walk away or you can take a direct train from London Waterloo. Live in Bracknell? The Lexicon is a just short stroll or cycle ride away.
The Lexicon Bracknell App is packed with all sorts of handy features from the latest offers to an interactive mall guide and live parking information including;
• Live parking - Check parking availability before you leave home and have a hassle free parking experience!
• My Lexicon - Let us know about your interests at The Lexicon and we'll keep you up to date with the latest offers and events relevant to you. You can bookmark your favourite offers, places, events and see your personal shopping stats.
• Map - Quickly locate your favourite shops, facilities and services with ease!
• Shop and Eat - Search for stores or restaurants by category, find it's location and opening times and save for future visits!
• Travel - Plan your journey and get the latest in live travel information to and from The Lexicon however you choose to travel!
Please take the time to download the Lexicon app to make your "The Lexicon experience" one to remember. We look forward to seeing you there!