Welcome to the wild west. You’re an attending at a busy county hospital, and beds are scarce. Today is particularly bad, with hordes of patients checking in every minute. You can’t see them, but you need a way to triage them, so your tech brings you stacks of ECGs from the waiting room.
Review the ECGs presented to you and assess their acuity. The options are:
- Waiting Room: routine triage
- Next Available: top of the waiting room
- Room Immediately: straight to a bed
- Code STEMI: activate the cath lab
- Stampede Mode: Play a quick game, ten ECG's with a sparse allotment of beds.
- Quiz Mode: Do as many ECG's as you'd like, seeing answers along the way.
- Random Mode: Luck of the draw, they're probably all STEMI's.