WARNING: This is the tech demo of Android Goodies PRO Unity Asset Store Package. Please only download it if you are interested in checking out the package features.
Asset Store Package link: http://u3d.as/xf8
Android Goodies is a collection of Android native methods that allow you to do different things like showing native dialogs, opening a certain location on the map sharing text and much more.
- Not a single .jar file in project (only android-support-v4.jar for local push notifications)
- Clean and flexible API
- No overriding of Unity default activity
- Full source code included
- Well-written documentation
- AGAlarmClock.cs - Methods to show all alarms, set alarm with all properties or set timer
- AGApps.cs - Open other apps, currently only has method to watch YouTube video in native app
- AGCalendar.cs - Class that allows to create calendar event with all required params or open calendar app on the provided date
- AGDialer.cs - Dial or directly call phone number, check if user has phone app
- Open maps location, address, check if user has maps app
- AGSettings.cs - Open any system settings screen
- AGShare.cs - Native share text, text+image, tweet, email, send SMS etc, check if user has twitter, sms, email app installed.
- AGAlertDialog.cs - Showing native alert dialogs with buttons/radiobuttons/checkboxes
- AGDateTimePicker.cs - Showing date/time picker
- AGProgressDialog.cs - Show spinner/horizontal progress bar
- AGLocalNotifications.cs - Showing local notifications with info provided. Requires android-support-v4.jar in Android/Plugins folder.
- AGUIMisc.cs - Showing toasts and immersive mode methods.
- AGDeviceInfo.cs - Various methods to get various info about device and apps (android.os.Build, android.os.Build.Version) and other
- AGEnvironment.cs - Access to some android.os.Environment properties and methods
- AGNetwork.cs - Internet connectivity and wifi related methods
- AGTelephony.cs - Telephony related methods
- AGBattery.cs - Get device battery charge level
- AGFlashLight.cs - Enable and disable camera flashlight (as torch), check if device has flashlight
- AGGPS.cs - Listen to GPS location changes, check if GPS enabled, get last known location.
- AGVibrator.cs - Check if device has vibrator, vibrate or vibrate pattern Storage
- AGFileUtils.cs - Method to save Unity Texture2D to Android gallery
And many more...