Inventory+ TrueTarget Mobile offers one of the most comprehensive mobile inventory management solutions available. With TrueTarget Mobile you can appraise, price, describe, merchandise, and syndicate vehicles anytime or anywhere, all from the palm of your hand, using your iPhone or Android smartphone. Get instant access to leading retail, wholesale and vehicle history data. Works as a stand-alone subscription OR keep your dealership in sync with a Dealertrack Inventory+ account.
Included Retail Data Sources:
· eBay Motors®
Inventory+ includes vehicle history report integration for:
Optional Wholesale Data Upgrades:
. Black Book®
. Kelley Blue Book®
. AuctionNet® Market Report
Inventory+ features include:
. VIN Scanner for easy keyless input of vehicle
. Quick Add: perfect for auctions or faster valuations
. Manual VIN Entry
. Vehicle Photo Management
. Market Metrics: Market Days Supply, Cost to Market, and Price Variation
. Access to all past appraisals
. Share an appraisal with a friend
. Visual interactive graph of competing vehicles
. View competing vehicles dealer name, age, and pricing history
Inventory+ TrueTarget Mobile is the winner of the 2010 DrivingSales Innovation Cup Award. The award recognizes TrueTarget Mobile for the most innovative product of the year for the automotive industry and was selected from over 2,000 entries.
* Create, view and manage deals and leads on the go
* Request and view credit scores
* Forward sent apps to a new finance source (where no additional data are required)
* Get Payoff Quotes on your phone and saved in the RouteOne CAMS
* Securely message with participating finance sources
To our Canadian Dealerships and Users: In order to see labels (SIN vs. SSN, etc.) and addresses (Postal Code and Provinces) properly, be sure your Language is set to English (Canada) in Settings...Language & Input...Language.
Download the app now and follow the activation procedures below to use the app:
To use the app, your dealership's RouteOne Dealer Systems Administrator (DSA) must change the 'Mobile Services Participation' drop down to 'Participating' in the 'Dealer Info, Preferences' section within the RouteOne Admin tab. The app will not function without this setting.
Once the dealership setup is complete, simply login to the app with your existing RouteOne user ID and password. Note: New users will need to login the first time to www.routeone.net via a web browser to accept the use policy and configure their ID.
The app is suitable for use on Android OS versions 2.1 to 4.2! At this time, the app is free of charge to dealers.
Don't forget... www.routeone.net is compatible with your Android Mobile browser! Enjoy the full functionality of RouteOne - wherever you are.
Further questions can be directed to RouteOne Customer Support at 866.933.0663 or email@example.com.
FOR USERS IN CANADA: RouteOne LLC, on behalf of RouteOne Canada Corp, seeks your consent to install the RouteOne mobile application, and to automatically install future upgrades or updates of the RouteOne mobile application on your computing device. By downloading the RouteOne mobile application, you consent to the installation the RouteOne mobile application and any future upgrades or updates. RouteOne LLC is located at 31500 Northwestern Hwy, Suite 200, Farmington Hills MI 48334, USA and on the web at www.routeone.com. RouteOne Canada Corp is located at 8901 Woodbine Ave. Markham, ON, L3R 9Y4, Canada, and on the web at www.routeone.com/canada. You may withdraw your consent by uninstalling the RouteOne mobile application from your computing device.
It provides you, the Certified Dealer, with the ability to view your customer’s Guaranteed Savings Certificates, their vehicle and purchase preferences, as well their pertinent contact information. The tool also provides you with the ability to create “guaranteed price” offers on any piece of new car inventory using your authorized TrueCar pricing.
TrueCar Dealer Portal requires an existing TrueCar Certified Dealer account with login credentials. Car shoppers in the market for a new car should download the TrueCar app for consumers. Search for TrueCar to locate it.
• Access every customer from each TrueCar-powered auto buying program with speed and ease.
• Easily navigate customer buying preferences while reviewing their Guaranteed Savings Certificates.
• Enter the last five digits of any in-stock vehicle’s VIN and quickly access any piece of inventory on the lot.
• Quickly create and send “guaranteed price” offers for any new vehicle on your lot via email or text message.
• Reinforce your commitment to a hassle-free car buying experience by showing the same pricing information your customer sees on their computer or mobile device.
• Mobile-friendly look, feel and interface for enhanced user experience
• Complete reporting capabilities on specific mobile devices and user transactions within OnGuard
• Ability to search for specific hardware (i.e. readers and cameras)
• Provides greater personnel flexibility and assures awareness of alarms and events through live video viewing, no matter where security staff are located (where capable WiFi or mobile network is available)
• Alarms routed directly to individuals assigned to patrol-specific areas
• Credential security via OnGuard internal/domain authentication
• Reduces dispatch intervention requirements
• Ability to activate duress alarms in hostile situations
• Allows for testing of field hardware in remote locations, eliminating the need to transport additional equipment – no laptop necessary
• Personnel can share a pool of devices – log-in not tied to specific unit
• Allows for secure connection (SSL) back to the OnGuard server
- Get notifications on offers and matches in real time
- Respond to offers for cars you’re buying and selling
- Buy a car you’ve been looking for as soon as it is posted to The Dealers' Forum
- Post a car for sale to The Dealers' Forum system
* Scan VIN barcode for easy decoding
* Take photos or add pictures from your library
* Fill in a condition report including photos for damages and aftermarket items
- Connect and chat with other dealers in The Dealers' Forum
** NOTE: YOU MUST BE CONNECTED TO AN AUTHORIZED DEALERSHIP'S WI-FI NETWORK TO LOGIN.
Harness the power of AutoAlert from your mobile device!
AutoAlert® is the most advanced lead generation solution available on the market today. Identifying untapped revenue and sales opportunities.
Know the position of every vehicle that comes through your dealership with VIN Scan technology.
- Scan any vehicles VIN to view that vehicles deal sheet
- Login and out of AutoAlert from your mobile device
- Set up appointments and view your agenda
- View Deal sheets
- Browse your inventory
- Be alerted when Service Alerts are in your service drive
For self install you must have a server setup, please contact support and Implementations for help setting up your server.
Users of ManagerPlusCloud.com versions 2014 and up can also use the mobile app.
For assistance please contact Technical Support or Training at 1-800-730-9965.
NOTE: This app is for business owners to manage their Yelp business pages. If you’re looking for the Yelp app that will help you discover great local businesses, go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yelp.android
Use Yelp for Business Owners to:
• Track visitor engagement and customer leads from your Yelp Business Page.
• Respond to reviews with a private message or public comment.
• Respond to customer inquiries and messages.
• Upload and manage photos for your business.
• View reports on ad clicks from Yelp users (advertisers only)
To get started, download the app and sign in with your business user credentials. If you haven’t yet claimed your business on Yelp, go to biz.yelp.com, and follow the steps to find your business and create your business user account.
At its core, SmartPad can be used to provide the simple CSI survey style of old, but has the capabilities of presenting and gathering information in an engaging way that has never before been done in F&I.
Office: TextMaker Mobile is the only word processor for Android that lets you open, edit, and save all your Microsoft Word documents while preserving all formatting and content. It displays your documents exactly like they look on your PC - even using the correct fonts if you copy them to your Android device.
► Edit and save all .doc and .docx files from Microsoft Word 6.0 up to 2013 seamlessly, without losing formatting or content
► Also opens and saves password-protected Microsoft Word files.
► PDF export directly from within the app
► On-the-fly spell checking for English (US+UK), German, Swiss German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch
► Work with tracked changes and comments like you do in Microsoft Word on your PC.
► Access documents in Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and OneDrive directly from within the app.
► Pictures may be inserted from image files, from the built-in camera, and the photo gallery.
► Many character formatting options, including bold, italic, underlined, font and size, text and background color, subscript and superscript, small caps, and all caps
► Flexible paragraph formatting: left and right indent, first-line indent, paragraph alignment, line spacing, space above/below paragraph, tabs
► Apply paragraph styles
► Lists with bullets and automatic numbering
► Insert and edit footnotes and endnotes
► Display any TrueType or OpenType font
► Automatic hyphenation in 33 languages
► Multi-level undo and redo
► View documents in print view or draft mode
► Document statistics (keystrokes, characters, words, sentences, etc.)
► Send documents by e-mail directly from Office: TextMaker Mobile in any of its file formats (PDF, DOC, DOCX, HTML, etc.)
► Menus and dialogs switchable between English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Greek, and Turkish
► ... and much more!
Office: TextMaker Mobile is the only word processor for Android that truly deserves its name. Check it out now, you will be amazed by its capabilities, its spotless compatibility with Microsoft Word, and its friendly user interface.
Imagine this: You can start a document in Microsoft Word on your PC, edit it using Office: TextMaker Mobile, then finish it with Microsoft Word. Everything stays intact, no formatting is lost. No other Android word processor does this!
Supported file formats: TextMaker, Microsoft Word (DOC, DOT, DOCX, DOTX, DOCM, DOTM), RTF, HTML, OpenDocument / OpenOffice / LibreOffice, Pocket Word, plain text in many encodings
Notes: If you have questions about this application, please do not post them in the ratings, but contact our support team directly:
Web site: http://www.softmaker.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
You can view the built-in help pages by opening the menu and then tapping on Tools > Help. Additional tips can be found at http://www.softmaker.com/english/tipsandroid_en.htm