After more than ONE year of research and development, we provide you with the best panoramic photo generating APP.
Note. In order to get the best panoramic photo effect, make sure the light bright enough when shooting. Photos cannot be properly generated if the light is not bright enough.
"A 360-degree shot in about 20 seconds" - Business Insider.
"I was definitely impressed" - Techcrunch.
Create and share panoramic images blazingly quick with a fully automated capture system.
- Fully automated capture system
- Blazing fast stitching, see the results in no time
- Immersive 3D viewer, pinch or double tap to zoom, autoplay...
- Full 360 panoramas
- Panorama sharing on Facebook, Twitter, email, etc...
- Hold the device in portrait mode and avoid tilting it (straight vertical !)
- Tap the screen
- Rotate the device to the left or right
- When the two shapes on top form a circle, an image will be taken automatically
- Keep rotating the device in the chosen direction
- Tap the screen again or put the device in landscape orientation to stitch and view the panorama
TeliportMe lets you share quick n easy high resolution panoramas on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. Find out what the world is up to through our REALTIME panorama feed and share your exciting panoramas with other members.
- Panos can be shared & viewed via 3D viewer or as flat images
- Non-compass capture
- Add 3D effects to your panoramas.
- Capture sound and add it to your panoramas.
- Automatic storage in SD card.
- Photosphere integration lets you upload directly into Teliportme
- Direct upload to Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr
- Share flat images via email
- Automatic geo-tagging
- Click 'Nearby' to view Panoramas around your location
- HD option to get high res panos
Convert your phone camera in a 360 Panorama tool. It's really easy-
- Tap your screen to start the process
- Move in the direction indicated by the pointer
- Tap again to stop
- Your panorama will get stitched and ready to share in less than 1 minute
To get the best panoramas, make sure there is enough light and keep your hands steady while capturing the frames
WHAT'S BUZZING !?!
"In the Top 20 apps at Mobile World Congress Barcelona-2012"
TechCrunch: "360: TeliportMe Brings Its Killer Panorama App To Android (Oh, And It Works On Over 200 Phones)"
GigaOM: " Instagram for Panoramas"
TheNextWeb: "TeliportMe building a crowdsourced streetview with their 360 Panorama App"
PennOlson: "Teliport Me, Maker of 360 Panorama app, looks at the bigger picture"
AddictiveTips: "360 For Android Gets Major Update, Brings Better Panorama Stitching"
TheDroidGuy: "360 Gets Updated Again, Panoramas Just Keep Getting Better"
Many users say we are better than Photosynth, Photaf , Pano, 360Panorama,Snapseed and Dermandar.
We are similar to Photosphere but do not do the top and down part like Photosphere.
Follow us on Twitter @teliportme or leave us a few words at www.teliportme.com/blog
For any queries, suggestions or feedback contact us via email@example.com and we will respond within minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>> "The Best Camera App for Android" - lifehacker
>> "Grab this to show off to your Apple-loving buddies" - SlashGear
>> "packed with a cubic ton of features" - USA Today
-- Over 1.7 million sold! --
The award-winning camera app for Android devices! Camera ZOOM FX is now Editor's Choice on Google Play, Lifehacker, Gizmodo and SlashGear.
Replace all your camera / photo FX apps with just one!
Camera ZOOM FX v5 is HERE!!!
● introducing 'Best Photo Mode'!!
OVER 20 NEW FEATURES in one huge update - see recent changes for full list!!
● Optical / digital zoom (pinch to zoom up to 6x)
● Fastest camera on Android - fast action shot up to 20 shots per second
● Best Photo Mode! take up to 50 shots in burst mode, and let Camera ZOOM FX decide the best, or choose for yourself!
● Front facing camera - perfect for selfies
● Customization of ALL hardware buttons
- e.g. volume buttons to control zoom, trackball to snap shot...
● Live previews of some effects, e.g. frames, buddies
● Silent camera (if device supports)
● Tweak hardware options: autofocus, whitebalance, nightshot...
● Settings for iso, focus metering, brightness, exposure, contrast, saturation, sharpness (based on device)
● Upload photo to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, WhatsApp, etc.
● Flash (if avail)
● Customizable grid overlays
● Horizon level indicator
● NEW!! Live Wallpaper - now "Photo FX Live Wallpaper" app
MULTIPLE SHOOTING MODES:
● Stable Shot
● Voice Activated: take a picture by clapping, shouting...
● Burst Mode
● Time Lapse
● Combine effects using non-destructive editing
● Process at full camera resolution (up to 8mp if avail)
● 10 ready made presets: Diana, Retro, Holga 35mm, Toy Camera...
● 20 Color FX: vintage, lomo, cinematic, funky, pencil...
● 15 Frames: thin, rounded, lens, polaroid, filmreel...
● 6 Vignette Surrounds: heavy, invert, spotlight...
● 12 Distort FX: fisheye (like fxcamera), mosaic, twirl...
● 9 Mirror FX
● 3 Tilt-shift FX
● 3 Textures, 5 Light Leaks, 5 Bokeh FX
● Crop to any size of your choice: 3x8, square, instant, 6x4...
● Digi composites (photoshop style overlays)
● Props and famous 'buddies' in your pictures (move and resize!)
● Create stunning collages: e.g. 2x2 passport style selfie combination shots
● Random effects
● Fullscreen shutter: click anywhere on screen to shoot!
● Animated shutter effect
● Support geotag / exif tags
● Select sdcard folder to save photos (incl external sd)
● Auto save shots
● Win $100 in Instagram style photo contest
● Pro scene modes, e.g. nightshot, beach (Droid only)
● View last shot in picture gallery
● Use as default camera
● Rotate / crop photos
● Widescreen lens / capture (if device supports)
● Support from Android 1.6 through to Android 4.4 (kitkat incl tablets)
● Switch to video
● ICS, JB, Holo style UI
FREE DOWNLOAD PACKS:
● Fun props
● Famous ‘buddies’ in your pictures
● Composites (paper overlays)
● Shutter animations
● Scary Halloween ghouls and ghosts
"our choice for the best app around ... a ton of different effects if you're in the mood for a Hipstamatic type shot" - lifehacker
"grab this to show off to your Apple-loving buddies" - SlashGear
"greatly improves the usefulness of your Android’s camera" - Gizmodo
"Few apps offer as many options for shooting as this one" - WIRED
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION permission is required for geotagging photos (optional in settings)
Get Open Camera NOW!
High definition and fast panoramic camera:
- Highest resolution
- Fast and smooth panorama stitching
- Easy to use
- Augmented reality helps to get perfect panorama
- Up to 360 degree panorama (only limited by available memory)
Put your device in portrait orientation, tap shutter button, slowly sweep to the left or right, tap button again to stop shooting.
Join HD Panorama fans and share your photos on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hdpano
When shooting nature, camera optics rarely allow to capture complete landscape in it's beauty, not just chopping off small piece.
Indoor, it is rarely possible to move far enough to cover the space completely. A number of frames has to be taken or special optics (fisheye) should be used.
In these cases panorama is the solution.
Usually, panorama on mobile devices is shoot using either of two methods:
- sweep panorama - shooting is running continuously, and camera is rotated slowly and smoothly to capture entire scene.
- pan-and-shoot panorama - multiple separate frames are shot: shoot - rotate - shoot - rotate, etc.
Both cases have their own drawbacks.
In case of sweep panorama the shooting is actually happening in video mode and the height of panorama is limited by maximum resolution for shooting video (for the majority of mobile devices it is 1280 pixels). Also, it is impossible to get sharp result under low-light illumination, since camera is always in movement, and exposure for each frame is rather long. On the other hand, on devices without gyroscope, sweep panorama usually will give better stitching results.
Pan-and-shoot method allow to shoot panorama of maximum resolution, limited only by amount of available free memory on device. If device is equipped with gyro - it is possible to rotate camera quickly from one shot to another. In this case it is also possible to select the most appropriate focusing mode: autofocus, focus to infinity, or continuous focusing.
HD Panorama+ implements both shooting methods.
One of the problems while shooting panorama - the necessity to strictly keep camera orientation to avoid distortion of horizon line, and to avoid 'curvature' on frame sequence. Otherwise only a narrow area will come out as a result of stitching. In HD Panorama+ there are 'augmented reality' guides. These are showing clearly how to orient camera to get ideal result. When using augmented reality - it is simply impossible to shoot the frame which will drop out of panorama line of sight.
HD Panorama+ is stitching frames taking into account possible deviations in illumination between frames and presence of moving objects in panorama field. HD Panorama+ is reproducing dynamic range of the scene to the maximum extent and minimizing the moving objects stitching errors (ghosting removal).
If you are a professional photographer, HD Panorama+ will allow to save the input frames captured, and stitch and possibly adjust them on your personal computer.
For user convenience HD Panorama+ uses elements of Google Camera app UI under Apache license. Processing is done with proprietary Almalence algorithms, resulting in a drastic quality difference (highest resolution, dynamic range, etc).
It offers a huge variety of lenses and shooting modes, hand-picked filters and the best beauty effects, run through our own face detection technology.
All of this plus more than 800 decoration options and the most amazing collage effects.
Our All-in-One features include:
■ Powerful Camera
- 7 camera lenses inspired on the famous DSLR cameras
- Out of Focus, Anti-Shake, Timer, Self-Portrait, Touch Shots and other shooting modes to help you get the best out of your capturing experience.
■ Hand-picked Filters and Borders
- More than 20 carefully selected filters to bring different emotions to your photos. Adjust the light and intensity of the filters individually. Add one of our 20+ borders and light filters to give your photos a completely different feel.
■ Amazing Beautifying Effects
- Big Eyes, Smile, Slim Face, Clear Spots, Liquify, Brighten and more options to help you make the most beautiful portraits.
- No more zooming in and out and doing things manually! Our face detection technology allows Cymera to locate every trait of your face and know exactly where to add the effect.
- We have compiled over 70 different realistic hair and makeup items to help you complement your looks. Truly the best beautifying effects in the market!
■ Storytelling Collage
- One picture is not enough. Make photo stories with our multiple collage options.
- Cymera offers diverse fixed and freestyle collage layouts plus really beautiful backgrounds and editing functions that will help you have the best collage experience.
■ Fun Decorations
- Over 800 decoration options that include: stickers, comic masks, frames and more. All free.
- A beautiful variety or brushes with different colors, lines, patterns and shapes to help you express yourself and make unique photo decorations.
■ “Oldies but Goodies” Editing Functions
- Cymera offers all the other complementary editing functions such as rotation, cropping, auto level, brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpening and more to enhance the quality and versatility or your photos. All in a simple and easy to use interface.
- Share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Mixi and Weibo
■ Language Support
Cymera offers language support for: English, Spanish, German, Japanese, Korean and Chinese (Traditional and simplified)
Awarded the “Certificate of Merit” at the 2012 Asia Smartphone Apps Contest for the Creative Lifestyle category.
Q) “The position of the Camera is inverted when trying to use the front camera”
A) Depending on the device, the front camera could get inverted. If you want to fix this go to Settings>turn ON the Self-shot image flip-H option and that will do.
Q) I want to download more stickers, comic masks and frames. Are they available for free?
A) YES! All our downloadable items are FREE
Q) I’d like to manually write things on my photos. how do i do this?
A) Easy. Just go to Cymera>Decoration>Brush> select the color and style of your preference and have fun!
Q) I’d like to be able to merge different photos together.
A) Use our multiple collage functions to make beautiful photo stories. Make it better with our different background and collage layout options. All free.
■ Use our API whenever you need to use Cymera to take and edit photos fast and easy.
If you would like to know what’s going on or what’s coming for Cymera please visit our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/CymeraApp.
If you are experiencing problems or have suggestions for us please leave them at Cymera>Settings>Feedback
Thank you for your love and support!
Tags: Photo, Pictures, Camera, Editing, Editor, Frames, Collage, Merge pictures, brush, filters, face detection, beauty, plastic surgery, makeup, retouch, stickers, decoration, deco.
Photaf - The best Android App for creating panoramas
Create beautiful, seamless 360 panoramic photos easily by utilizing the camera and the orientation sensor to know the exact angle each picture was taken.
When done, you can move your phone around to see the complete panoramic view by using the phone's compass or the touch screen.
View Photaf's online panoramas gallery and get tips for taking better panoramas at www.photaf.com website.
This app is also perfect for real estate agents who can upload the panoramic photos of the property and show it online to their customers .
● Automatic Image Stitching
● 360 Panorama creation
● Facebook Share - Share panoramas with your friends!
● Upload to Photaf.com website and view it from your computer!
● Pinch to Zoom
● Move to SD
● Export to gallery folder
● Optimized for Honeycomb - Works on the Motorola Xoom, Asus Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, and all other Honeycomb tablets
PRO VERSION FEATURES:
● Set as Live wallpaper (Pro version)
● HD Mode (Pro Version)
● Use Camera in portrait mode (Pro Version)
● Ad Free (Pro Version)
Tegra users - see Photaf THD Panorama Pro here:
● "Wonderful 360 Panoramic Photos Make Your Phone Special - Editor Picked by AppEggs.com"
● "This is the best app for creating panoramic photos on an Android device - Wired.com"
● "Whether you’re going on holiday, selling your house or just trigger happy, this is a must have app for your Android device - ephotozine.com"
Please read the troubleshooting section bellow as it may help with common problems.
Common issues and troubleshooting:
● The settings screen does not response to touch on the Galaxy Tab 10.1 - Please update you device OS to version 3.2 or latest. It should resolve this issue.
● Cannot take the next picture \ Sensor inaccurately follows movement
This is a compass calibration problem, go to Photaf picture taking mode and before taking the first picture, wave your phone in a figure 8 pattern to reset the magnetometer in your device.
● Cannot create file, make sure to use a valid file name
Usually, this is a file creation error, due to SD card either not available, full or corrupted.
This error can also popup when the specified name already exists.
Try the following:
- Use a different unique name
- Make sure the SD card is not mounted to your PC via USB
- Make sure you have enough space on your SD card
- Move some unused files from your SD to your computer, sometimes too many files on the SD can cause problems too
- Reboot your device
● Colors on the Motorola defy are wrong
Use the defy hack option, under settings. Then, restitch your panorama.
- Thanks to Kriss Lech for helping with the Polish translation
- Thanks to Michael Lepori for helping with the Italian translation (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Photaf Panorama is the best app for making panoramas from your Android device.
Take stunning 360 panoramas everywhere. 360 Panorama turns your Android phone into a full featured 360 degree panoramic camera. Easily capture immersive panoramas in seconds and instantly share your 360 view with the world. Simply pan the camera and watch as images are stitched seamlessly. 360 Panorama captures the scene in a way you never could with a traditional camera.
Designed to take full advantage of your device.
• Unbeatable speed: Taps into the raw power of your device to stitch panoramas in realtime.
• Never forget a location: Each panorama is GPS tagged, complete with a compass heading.
Share your immersive 360 views - with anyone.
• Share online: View uploaded panoramas on any computer or device. App not required!
• Post on Facebook: Post 360 views on your wall or to a photo album - all from the app.
• Tweet in 360: Share scenes your friends can view anywhere, even inside their Twitter app.
• Email 360 views: Say “wish you were here” in a whole new way.
More than an app - an amazing website, too.
• Free and safe panorama storage online: Upload panoramas to your Occipital account for access from any desktop or mobile browser any time.
• Automatic quality boost: Cloud enhancement automatically retouches and improves your panoramas over time using advanced algorithms!
• Join the community: Build a world of panoramas for everyone to enjoy on 360VERSE.com.
• Share and embed: Sharing is just as easy as in-app. Plus, you can even embed panoramas into your website or blog.
360 Panorama is new to Android, but check out what's been said about the iPhone version:
"Instant, awesome panoramas"- CNET
"Easy as pie…impressively sharp." - Gizmodo
"Feels like magic" - TUAW (The Unofficial Apple Weblog)
"Just download this 360 Panorama App. Kinda dope…" - Chamillionaire
Watch the new Survival Guide video: http://youtu.be/cFq54BDZA-Q
DEVICE SUPPORT INFO
This app has been verified on over 140 devices. To view a complete list of these devices, visit www.bit.ly/360devices.
If you experience problems of any sort, please contact email@example.com with your device information and we'll work to make sure you're satisfied
● Free version available with limited output resolution and no touch-to-focus. TRY IT FIRST!
● Some options cannot be changed if you use a Scene Mode other than "Auto".
● Touch-to-focus is only supported by Android 4.0+.
● This camera app does not currently support video capture.
● Panorama mode automatically links together up to 12 photos to produce a high resolution panoramic image, providing the ability to zoom in on small details. Output panorama has the highest resolution and best quality among competitors (depends on device memory).
● Wide Shot mode automatically links together 3 photos to produce a high resolution wide image, while preserving scene geometry. The result is like taking a single shot using a wide-angle lens.
● Reduced Noise mode captures 2 photos and combines them together in order to reduce camera noise in the photo by about 30%.
● Shoot better photos with 2 different on-screen camera composition aids: grid and Fibonacci spiral.
● Real-time on-screen histogram helps you get better exposed photos.
● Ability to lock image focus by long pressing the shutter button and recompose the shot.
● Simple UI with easy access to all camera features.
● On-screen remaining photos indicator.
● Ability to configure volume buttons for zoom or photo capture.
● Save photos to internal or external storage.
● The best alternatives to Google's own Android apps - Engadget
● "what it does - it does the best" - ZDNet, 8/10
● "ProCapture's streamlined interface has an immediate appeal for us." - DPReview Connect
● "it’s the second WideShot option that makes this app a must-have." - Forbes
● "ProCapture delivers some truly excellent photographic tools." - AndroidTapp, 4.8/5
● Video review by hollywoodfrodo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f1mj5BrEWM
Please email us in case you encounter any problem.
Forget about others, single row, Panoramas software! Create outstanding professional *MULTI-ROW* Panoramas right from the palm of your hand. PanoStitch allows you to automagically merge multiple overlapping low-res pictures from your Android device into an outstanding megapixels Panorama without any manual intervention!
☆☆☆ LAUNCH OFFER 50% OFF, HURRY UP! ☆☆☆
☆☆☆ TRY WITH NO RISK - DEMO AVAILABLE ☆☆☆
☆☆☆ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR REFUNDED ☆☆☆
PanoStitch is an easy to use, professional, panorama software. It will assemble a mosaic of overlapping pictures into a complete multi-row panorama. With others software, you'll only get a VERY long picture (several pictures wide), but a single picture tall! Take the next step!
Use your favorite camera application to take pictures, and use PanoStitch to stitch them. PanoStitch will take care of alignment and/or exposure issues for you, without any manual intervention.
Please note that PanoStitch is NOT a camera application, it will create professional grade Panoramas out of your Gallery/camera roll.
PanoStitch is focusing on quality, this is a professional post-treatment software, not an eye-catchy gadget.
☆ Support ☆
Please, do NOT post support request/complaints or bug reports to the comments page. We can't reply there. Please send your request and feedback by email.
☆ FAQ ☆
● Can I use PanoStitch to take pictures directly?
No. PanoStitch is a panorama stitcher, not a camera application. Please use your favorite camera application for that. PanoStitch will only handle all the magic behind Panorama making (pitch/roll/yaw adjustement, aligning, blending and much more)
● How much pictures should overlap?
For best results, pictures should overlap by 10 to 25%. Higher is better. Below, the alignment process may fail and strange results may appears.
● What about others software available?
None of them, excepted latest Google's Photosphere, allows you to merge multi-row pictures into a single panorama! With others, you'll only get a VERY long picture (several pictures wide), but a single picture tall! Amazing, isn't it?
● What about Google's Photosphere ?
Google's Photosphere is focusing on speed, not on quality. Moreover, Google's Photosphere can't output several megapixels panorama. If you're looking for speed, and not planning to print and/or share your panoramas stick on it. If you want professional looking HD panoramas up to 20MP, use PanoStitch. Moreover, Google's Photosphere is only available starting from Android 4.2.
---- PERMISSIONS EXPLAINED ----
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: allows to save panoramas to external storage
WAKE_LOCK : allows to stitch panoramas in background without getting interrupted
INTERNET: allows the share features
WRITE_SETTINGS: allows to save settings
To make your life even easier, Camera360 has introduced Camera360 Cloud, a cloud platform that can help you manage, edit, store, and share your photos all in one place. Join the millions of usersin enjoying these FREE services!
1. New Camera Store. ALL FREE NOW!
Eight creative cameras of Camera360 are moved to “Camera Store” where you can add and manage your preferred camera only. Like it? Get it! Dislike it? Forget it? Do not like it any more? Delete it. Effect Cam, Selfie Cam, Easy Cam, Scene Cam, Funny Cam, Tilt-shift Cam, Color-shift Cam and Audio Cam are now available for free now. Why not customize your own Camera360 now?
2. New Effect Store& New Effects. ALL FREE TOO!
More than 100 great Effects of Camera360 can be found in new Effect Store where you can add and manage your own preferred effect. This time 13 new effects joined the family. The most important part is ALL FREE!
3. User Friendly Photo Album
Photos are classified by time in Camera360 album for easy photo search and management. Photos in phone gallery can be browsed and edited in “Other Album” in Camera360.
4. Smart Cloud Services
Safe and smart cloud album for photo storing, managing, editing, sharing and more. Support auto synchronization under your uploading settings of Camera360 Cloud. Photos in Camera360 Cloud can be browsed on your different end devices.
5. Photo Edit
Effect of photo can be replaced and multiple effects can be applied to one photo.
6. Photo Share
Nice photo can be shared to the world via Camera360 easily through such various social networks as Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, WeChat and more.
The v5.0 is a reconstructive version of Camera360. Previous shooting mode and effect work as plug-ins for Camera360 now. Here you can manage them as you wish. In this way, you can customize your own Camera360. We are pouring our efforts to make Camera360 better and better. Your voice is welcomed. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
PPV360HD is an Android application designed to view *offline* your high-definition panoramic jpeg (Panorama) images with equirectangular (spherical) or cylindrical projection, with full 360-degree pano (or semi-pano ), up to 2.27 gigapixel jpeg (*1).
No more need of Adobe Flash and tiles generator programs, this is the ALL IN ONE solution: like StreetView, make your pano with your favorite stiching software (for example PhotoSphere or hugin) and view your professional high-resolution jpeg panorama on your device (tablet or smartphone) with the powerful integrated full screen 3d viewer.
(*1) Performance and image quality/max resolution may vary depend on CPU/GPU speed and available free RAM of your device (use a Task killer to free RAM before start the app).
(*) A DEMO (free) version of PPV360HD is available to evaluate the application and check its compatibility with your Android Device. Try it before buying the PRO.
(*) If you have any problem (crash on launch, freeze, ruined images), try reading this troubleshooting guide:
and send us a note if problem persists.
(*) Do you want your Virtual Tour App on Market and Desktop? Contact us!
--- FEATURES ---
* Equirectangular (spherical) and cylindrical projection, 360/180 or custom wide angle
* Support Ultra Hi-Res jpeg images (jpeg up to 65000x35000, 2.27 Gigapano)
* Standalone: internet connection required only on the first start, to download graphic resources optimized for your device display resolution.
* Responsive: can pan and zoom very smooth (with its 3d Graphic Engine)
* Fast: use multi-core CPU, if available
* Can view Google Photosphere or other panorama maker app
* Kinetic rotation: use your device like a cam, turn around and be there! Can take advantage of the new sensor fusion technology (if gyro is available)
* Easy: make multires tiles and view panorama in one app, with a touch, without use of external tools
* Fast Open: Open images already processed in seconds , even 2.27 gigapixel! (eg: on Galaxy S-II 485 MegaPixel tooks 5 seconds, a 50 MPixel (10000x5000) pano can be opened almost instantly!)
* Fine integration with the Android OS: jpeg images from Browser, URL, File Manager, Email, Dropbox, Gallery, etc..
* xml-based sharing: if the jpeg image is already available on internet (for example, using permalink in dropbox), you can share easy with your friend sending a very small file
* View your local image files and xmlppv from local storage/internet/Public Gallery/detect all USB/external sdcard connected to the device
* Tagging functionality: insert comments directly on images
* Organize your favorite images in the thumb-based Private Gallery (PRO: up to 100)
* spectacular fullscreen view with a minimal and clean design, optimized for smartphone and tablet
* Animated real-time parameters controls (horz/vert flip, FOV, start-end V/H angles) to adjust aspect ratio
* Full settings controls to tune performance
--- FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK ---
--- FOLLOW US ON TWITTER ---
--- PPV360HD Project Home page --- https://sites.google.com/site/andrewdc09/Software/ppv360hd
- Example Images by Matthias Kabel, "St Peter Salzburg" and NASA, Spirit Rover on Mars
With FotoRus you can:
1. Create magazine-style collages, with 100+ stylish templates to choose from
2. Create frame collages with over 60+ styles
3. Create popular Pic-in-Pic photos, with over 200+ creative concepts
4. Use Pro Edit to edit high-res photos, over 20+ scene modes, 50+ filters
5. And lots more library materials to download!
● Optical/digital zoom
● Screen long press for making photo
● Focus mode(Auto,Infinity,Macro)
● White balance(Auto,Incadecent,Daylight,etc.)
● Disabling shutter sound(may not work on some devices)
● Additional photo effects
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE AD BANNERS OR IF YOU WANT TO HELP OUR TEAM IN DEVELOPING OUR EXISTING AND FUTURE APPLICATIONS YOU CAN INSTALL "Donate HD Camera Ultra"(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jessdev.donatehdcu)
Photographers used to need expensive, very wide-angle lenses, special shooting skills and tedious manual work to fully bring out the impact of breathtaking landscapes, city scenes and nature in one panoramic image.
Real time capture video and stitch it then you will get your Panorama .
If you need more capture just use Capture still image then stitch it.
Simple and Easy Panorama Camera 360 FREE app.
Panorama Camera 360 FREE app has
- Real time capture panorama
- Capture still image
- Share on everywhere
- Edit on any image editor tool as you want
- Easy and Simple
- Take a shot and collect panorama images to stitch them
features. Just try them.
Hope you like our app.
Statement from MomentCam: Our app is a safe, clean and non-advertisement app. Our team is a group of young Chinese artists and computer developers with a dream and big heart to bring happiness and fun to all the people in the world. We sincerely thank you for trying our app and provide us thousands of comments. Life is beautiful and we will continue to create more fun for you!