Keep an eye on the latest numbers without lifting a finger. The National Debt Clock Widget puts the clock on your home screen. Updated every weekday from the US treasury itself!
PLEASE NOTE: this is a widget. You must add it to your home screen by long-pressing the screen and choosing Widgets. See your device's manual for details.
Debt information is presented in euros and is accompanied with addition financial and statistical information.
The stylish layout is easy to work with, and fun to play with. Information is presented in a list, and it contains dozens of running debt clocks with a high refresh rate.
For each country an additional detailed overview is provided, in which additional financial and statistical parameters are presented, like GDP, inflation, unemployment, rates to debt or GDP, and much more.
+ no ads
+ dozens of running debt clocks
+ high refresh rate
+ stylish layout
+ financially accurate estimates
+ educational content
+ fun to share
+ compact layouts
+ easy to use
The application is a must have! It provides solid, accurate, and real-time information. The information is educational and fun to share.
The iPhone version of this app was featured in Wiley Publishing's book on Incredible iPhone apps and (for weeks) the app was ranked #1 on Apple's top charts for the Finance category.
The app gives you the latest values of key economic indicators (Unemployment, GDP, Housing, Inflation, M2 Money Stock, S&P 500 etc). Its graphs track USA economic data across Democratic and Republican presidencies, across recessions and across many different time ranges.
The US Economy Tracker app allows you to track the pulse of the US economy by putting actionable economic data at your fingertips.
If you are an investor, trader or student of economics this app is for you!
This app is intended for use on android phones (not tablets). Please download the tablet version if you want to use it on an android tablet!
CALENDAR of key US economic data releases. Be prepared for the market! With the calendar, you can see when reports come out, fully research and chart indicators over time and manage market entry and exit.
Release times auto adjusted for your LOCAL TIME ZONE! Can be configured to show US/Eastern release times also.
Indicators are linked to CRISP INTERACTIVE CHARTS that allow tracking over several time horizons with optional Y-Axis transformations and recession overlay!
FEATURED list of indicators for quick index access. Featured set includes the most important indicators in the following categories: Business, Consumer, Employment, Fiscal, GDP components, Housing, Inflation and Trade
Releases link to FULL ECONOMIC REPORTS directly from the source along with information on how to interpret the indicator.
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
The End User Licence Agreement (EULA) is available at
http://www.app-lava.com/home/androideula and also within the app by clicking the info button on the calendar.
By using this application you acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions in the EULA. If You do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not use this application. Using the Licensed Application constitutes agreement to the terms of the End User License Agreement.
1. Last Year’s Actual: Looking back 1 year, represents the date and actual amounts published by the U.S. Treasury as keyed from the Latest Actual date. The 1 year ago date is obtained using a precise to-the-millisecond calendar calculation and can vary due to falling on weekends or holidays.
2. Latest Actual: Represents the most current date and actual amounts published by the U.S. Treasury and is normally a few days old.
3. Real-Time Estimate: At this exact moment, represents today’s date and current time showing the calculated amounts based on the difference of time between the Latest Actual and the current time multiplied by the “rate-of-growth” (described below) and added to the Latest Actual amounts. The calculation is updated dynamically every 100 to 1,000 milliseconds and selectable in the Settings menu.
4. Real-Time Accrual: At this exact moment, represents today’s date and current time showing the calculated amounts accrued since the Last Actual date, i.e., the difference of time between the Latest Actual until right now multiplied by the "rate-of-growth". The calculation is updated dynamically every 100 to 1,000 milliseconds and selectable in the Settings menu.
5. Next Year’s Estimate: Looking forward exactly 1 year from the Latest Actual date, represents the calculated amount of new debt anticipated in the next calendar year, based on the "rate-of-growth" derived from the past calendar year, plus the Latest Actual amount.
6. Next Year’s Accrual: Looking forward exactly 1 year from the Latest Actual date, represents the calculated amount of new debt anticipated over the next calendar year, based on the "rate-of-growth" derived from the past calendar year.
Rate-of-growth: (Latest Actual Amount – Last Year’s Actual Amount) / (Latest Actual Amount Date – Last Year’s Actual Date) or the dollar amount per millisecond between last year and this year. Time calculations are made with a mathematical precision of 20 positions past the decimal point and begin at the end of the day, i.e., 11:59:59 p.m. for actual data. Estimated data calculations uses the time right now.
Since the government doesn’t publish debt data on the weekends or holidays, Debt Watcher dynamically estimates the debt amounts based on the rate of debt growth in the past year accounting for leap time (days, hours, minutes and seconds) and time zone conformity to provide better accuracy. All estimated amounts incorporate the Washington D.C. time zone into their time calculations and translate the time back to your local time zone. The Real-Time Estimate and Real-Time Accrual values are updated in real-time based on the debt rate calculation.
USAGE: Debt Watcher requires Internet access to retrieve on an hourly basis newly published debt data from the federal government web site and can be enabled / disabled in the Settings menu under “Enable data updates”. A manual refresh option is also provided on the Menu and will perform the data update transparent to the automatic updates. Each inquiry utilizes less than 500 bytes of Internet bandwidth. Also traps the Back keystroke in the Settings activity to test for proper page exit.
Both the Real-Time Estimate and Real-Time Accrual display groups on the report view update dynamically every 100 to 1,000 milliseconds, and can be changed in Settings under “Refresh Interval”.
(install app and refer to Help menu item for more information)
In this free version you are limited to 5 debts at a time and your data will not be synced across devices. An in app purchase is required to unlock the full version.
• Easy overview of all your debts
• Material Design
• Sync via NFC
• See your total and individual balance
• Optimized for Android Lollipop
• Integrated with phone contacts
Full version unlocks:
• Ability to have more than 5 debts at once
• Sync your data across devices
• Backup and restore data
Icon is made by Jovie Brett Bardoles, check out more of his great work here:
* Displays rates/yield for US Treasury Bonds, Municipal Bonds and Corporate Bonds in separate sections
* Rates comparison of current yield with weekly and monthly rate.
* Form your custom list to track Bond ETFs, derivatives, interest rate futures, options.
* Feature to view full script details like open, close, range, exchange etc.for particular script with charts
* Full screen charts for different duration like daily, weekly, monthly, yearly and more
* News stories and news search features related to particular bond and ETF scripts
Utilize unique ideas and suggestions included in this app to help you find freedom in your life. It has the honest truth about money and debt. You know the biggest gap in education for our country – is managing money. It is so easy to make mistakes. The guidelines here hopefully will help you avoid debt and get rid of the debt you have. Regardless of your income level, you will find the information you need to break-free from the cycle and rut we often get stuck. It is a vicious and endless cycle.
✓ Get out of Debt Fast!
✓ Feel trapped in the gutter? This will help you get out
✓ Climb your way from bankruptcy
✓ Prevent financial disaster
✓ Learn how to make wise money management choices
✓ IT IS SO EASY TO USE!
Very thorough and informative! Don’t hesitate to ACT NOW!
• Debt management
• Credit repair
• Time management and,
• Other easy solutions for getting yourself out of credit troubles.
We have even included an easy to use Family Budget Planner.
So many people fall into credit trouble each day, and many times through no real fault of their own. This app is designed to answer all the questions you might have and is intended to answer the most common questions on how to repair your credit. This information is perfect for both individuals as well as families.
This app is intended for anyone dealing with credit and credit issues, including those of you with a bad credit history or no credit at all! By applying the tips provided you can easily build your credit quickly.
We have even added a helpful section on quick ways to raise money by using your current skills and by cleaning out your home for cash!
- Sort debts by name, size, and more!
- Keep track of who owes you money!
- Track payments, penalties, and interest fees that you face during debt payoff.
- Saving for a vacation, a car, or something else? Track savings too.
- Keep your debt private with a secret PIN code.
- PRO: Sync your debt with Dropbox so that your data is backed up on the cloud.
* 2 lists (debts/debitors)
* Contacts binding. Photo support.
* Transaction histroy
* Simple light interface
* CSV-file with history on SD
Thanks to Olga Biryukova (icon, ui, DE localization), Alexey Chistyakov (design, ui), Jordi Román Sebastian (ES / CA localization) and Egor Dovzhenko (SE / HR localization).
Not sure which debt to pay off first? No problem - this app will show you. Select one of two common strategies: 'Avalanche' (highest interest first), or 'Snowball' (lowest balance first). Enter the monthly budget available for your debt, and everything will be prioritized automatically.
• No hard limit on the number of debts you can enter
• Track your payments and add notes
• Plan shows order debts should be attacked in, payoff dates, and a detailed month-by-month view
• Chart displays your decreasing balances over time
• Support for multiple currencies (USD, Euro, GBP, Yen)
• Backup and restore data to Google Drive
Special thanks for vector assets goes out to:
Icons8 at www.icons8.com
Freepik at www.flaticon.com
For support or feedback, please contact through app or at the email listed below.
No login required. Just download and start using the debt payoff calculator right away.
Feedback is always welcome while we try and build out a best in class product. Thanks to all those who have already left replies!
Steps to becoming debt free:
Enter your debts
Enter your monthly payment budget
Choose a debt payoff strategy
- Dave Ramsey's Debt Snowball (lowest balance first)
- Debt Avalanche (highest rate first)
Debt Payoff Planner determines the optimum payment plan and how long it will take until you can be debt free.
We believe that becoming debt free requires an easy starting point. For this reason we've tried to make the debt calculator in the Debt Payoff Planner as easy to use as possible.
In addition to being a debt and loan tracker, we are also trying to help point out some possible next steps with articles focused on how to pay off student loans, auto loans, and credit cards faster. Also, there is some tips on credit card balance transfers as well as strategies for debt consolidation.
Keywords: debt tracker, debt management, debt free, debt calculator, student loans, debt consolidation, auto loans
Top debt reduction app in Google Play. Featured in "Amazing Android App for Dummies" book. Free lite version available. Uses snowball method and the strategy you pick to find your customized Debt Payoff Plan!
Which card/loan to payoff 1st? How long does it take to be debt free? Find it with multiple strategies & become debt free!
Month wise Snapshot View, Promotional rates, Pre-payment, graphs, export to Excel and email functions available.
Enhanced Prepayment for Debt Payoff Planner
- Allows user to enter multiple Prepayment which can be used for any or specific debt.
- Saves prepayment input entered by user
- Edit or Delete existing Prepayment
A Recommend Option to have a consolidated view of all Strategies. This gives your best case scenarios. A MUST TRY before you start to use the app.
Now you can Backup your data and Restore it later. Comes handy if you are replacing phones or simply have to uninstall and reinstall. Backup can be done to SD Card / Internal Memory or Google Drive.
For any country/loan/credit cards/Debt and with optional encrypted password protection.
On Popular Demand! - Now you can track your payments, i.e. mark the past payments as Paid and count days to be debt free! This is via an optional add-on app purchase (Payment Scheduler) that has widgets, status bar notification and more. Check it out yourself!
Any issues, please reach out to Dev. We cannot solve issues through poor reviews.