Keep an eye on the latest numbers without lifting a finger. The National Debt Clock Widget puts the clock on your home screen. Updated every weekday from the US treasury itself!
PLEASE NOTE: this is a widget. You must add it to your home screen by long-pressing the screen and choosing Widgets. See your device's manual for details.
Big thanks to www.nationaldebtclocks.org. Information from their website is used in this app.
1. Last Year’s Actual: Looking back 1 year, represents the date and actual amounts published by the U.S. Treasury as keyed from the Latest Actual date. The 1 year ago date is obtained using a precise to-the-millisecond calendar calculation and can vary due to falling on weekends or holidays.
2. Latest Actual: Represents the most current date and actual amounts published by the U.S. Treasury and is normally a few days old.
3. Real-Time Estimate: At this exact moment, represents today’s date and current time showing the calculated amounts based on the difference of time between the Latest Actual and the current time multiplied by the “rate-of-growth” (described below) and added to the Latest Actual amounts. The calculation is updated dynamically every 100 to 1,000 milliseconds and selectable in the Settings menu.
4. Real-Time Accrual: At this exact moment, represents today’s date and current time showing the calculated amounts accrued since the Last Actual date, i.e., the difference of time between the Latest Actual until right now multiplied by the "rate-of-growth". The calculation is updated dynamically every 100 to 1,000 milliseconds and selectable in the Settings menu.
5. Next Year’s Estimate: Looking forward exactly 1 year from the Latest Actual date, represents the calculated amount of new debt anticipated in the next calendar year, based on the "rate-of-growth" derived from the past calendar year, plus the Latest Actual amount.
6. Next Year’s Accrual: Looking forward exactly 1 year from the Latest Actual date, represents the calculated amount of new debt anticipated over the next calendar year, based on the "rate-of-growth" derived from the past calendar year.
Rate-of-growth: (Latest Actual Amount – Last Year’s Actual Amount) / (Latest Actual Amount Date – Last Year’s Actual Date) or the dollar amount per millisecond between last year and this year. Time calculations are made with a mathematical precision of 20 positions past the decimal point and begin at the end of the day, i.e., 11:59:59 p.m. for actual data. Estimated data calculations uses the time right now.
Since the government doesn’t publish debt data on the weekends or holidays, Debt Watcher dynamically estimates the debt amounts based on the rate of debt growth in the past year accounting for leap time (days, hours, minutes and seconds) and time zone conformity to provide better accuracy. All estimated amounts incorporate the Washington D.C. time zone into their time calculations and translate the time back to your local time zone. The Real-Time Estimate and Real-Time Accrual values are updated in real-time based on the debt rate calculation.
USAGE: Debt Watcher requires Internet access to retrieve on an hourly basis newly published debt data from the federal government web site and can be enabled / disabled in the Settings menu under “Enable data updates”. A manual refresh option is also provided on the Menu and will perform the data update transparent to the automatic updates. Each inquiry utilizes less than 500 bytes of Internet bandwidth. Also traps the Back keystroke in the Settings activity to test for proper page exit.
Both the Real-Time Estimate and Real-Time Accrual display groups on the report view update dynamically every 100 to 1,000 milliseconds, and can be changed in Settings under “Refresh Interval”.
(install app and refer to Help menu item for more information)
Debt information is presented in euros and is accompanied with addition financial and statistical information.
The stylish layout is easy to work with, and fun to play with. Information is presented in a list, and it contains dozens of running debt clocks with a high refresh rate.
For each country an additional detailed overview is provided, in which additional financial and statistical parameters are presented, like GDP, inflation, unemployment, rates to debt or GDP, and much more.
+ no ads
+ dozens of running debt clocks
+ high refresh rate
+ stylish layout
+ financially accurate estimates
+ educational content
+ fun to share
+ compact layouts
+ easy to use
The application is a must have! It provides solid, accurate, and real-time information. The information is educational and fun to share.
Top debt reduction app in Google Play. Featured in "Amazing Android App for Dummies" book. Free lite version available. Uses snowball method and the strategy you pick to find your customized Debt Payoff Plan!
Which card/loan to payoff 1st? How long does it take to be debt free? Find it with multiple strategies & become debt free!
Month wise Snapshot View, Promotional rates, Pre-payment, graphs, export to Excel and email functions available.
Enhanced Prepayment for Debt Payoff Planner
- Allows user to enter multiple Prepayment which can be used for any or specific debt.
- Saves prepayment input entered by user
- Edit or Delete existing Prepayment
A Recommend Option to have a consolidated view of all Strategies. This gives your best case scenarios. A MUST TRY before you start to use the app.
Now you can Backup your data and Restore it later. Comes handy if you are replacing phones or simply have to uninstall and reinstall. Backup can be done to SD Card / Internal Memory or Google Drive.
For any country/loan/credit cards/Debt and with optional encrypted password protection.
On Popular Demand! - Now you can track your payments, i.e. mark the past payments as Paid and count days to be debt free! This is via an optional add-on app purchase (Payment Scheduler) that has widgets, status bar notification and more. Check it out yourself!
Any issues, please reach out to Dev. We cannot solve issues through poor reviews.
1. Auto computes payoff date.
2. Display payment schedule and process.
3. Export & Email payment schedule.
4. Pie Chart debt by category.
5. Backup and restore database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Docs
6. Auto backup database to SD card when exiting the app
7. Auto backup database to Dropbox™ when exiting the app
8. Customizable currency & category.
9. Configurable date, time format.
10. Add new record with default value.
11. Password protection.
12. Default email address for receiving report.
13. Sorting, Filtering data.
14. Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development, thank you.
※ Since we can't reply reviews in the market, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
kw: debt tracker, debt, personal finance, debt, loan, own, track, amortization
Our free money manager automatically prioritizes your expenses, budgets and goals, suggests routine payments to meet your savings targets, tracks your savings progress and reminds you of upcoming due dates! Best of all, our app requires no connection to a financial institution! There's no easier way to save money on Android.
Looking for the Ad-free Donate Version? Click here: http://goo.gl/LPwys
NOW THE #1 MONEY SAVING APP ON GOOGLE PLAY!
"Love love love this.. I see my goals in real time with how much money I will need to save monthly, weekly, & daily. . It makes me feel my goals are more achievable..." - B. Gajdos
"By far, one of the friendliest apps out there. Easy to use and a perfect way to sock some money away for large or small goals without annoying bloat." - A. Griffin
MONEY MANAGEMENT FEATURES
• Set a PIN and enable the App Lock to secure your financial information!
• Quick overview shows exactly how much money to save for all goals!
• Create unlimited budgets and savings goals in over 65 different foreign currencies.
• Split your goals & bills into daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly required amounts.
• Highly customizable notifications remind you of your savings goals and progress.
• Create repeating payments to automatically track automatic payments from your bank account.
• Home screen widgets provide easy tracking and 1-click access to your budgets and goals.
• English, Spanish, Italian, French & German supported.
PERSONAL FINANCE USES
• Track expenses and learn where you spend too much money
• Budget money for vacations, track your future property taxes, save for school tuition, etc.
• Track your personal finances such as savings, bill payments and other expenses.
• Manage your money simply, goals, bills and budgets are split into easy regular payments.
• Create budgets to pay off your credit cards, expenses, mortgage or other debts.
SAVE MONEY SAFELY
Your privacy is safe, Saving Made Simple does not require any personal information whatsoever. Our app requires no bank account information nor any connections to your financial institutions.
Rest assured, if your phone is lost or stolen your financial accounts will not be at risk!
THE NEW WAY TO SAVE MONEY
Saving money doesn't have to be complicated. Personal finance apps like Mint, EasyMoney and Money Lover, are good, but they don't focus solely on helping you save money. Saving Made Simple is unbeatable when it comes to saving money simply and stress-free.
Never worry about your personal finances again! Download the #1 personal finance and money saving app on Android now!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Where are the widgets?
A: Make sure the app is not installed on the SD Card, widgets only work if the app is installed on the internal storage.
Q: The app's installed on internal storage, but widgets aren't enabled?
A: If you're using the free version, you must Share the app socially (tweet, Facebook like, Google +, etc.) with your friends before widgets are enabled. Once you share, please wait 10 seconds for the app to confirm your kind gesture.
What you can do with our app:
· Read and learn about the collection practices across the globe in our Collection Profiles
· Discover the Euler Hermes Collections Complexity ratings
· Find out more about Euler Hermes Collections and the World Collection Network
· Manage your personal library allowing offline reading
· Browse and search by keyword, country and topic
· Receive notifications when new content is published
· Connect directly with Euler Hermes and share content via e-mail and social networks
About Euler Hermes Collections
Euler Hermes Collections provide a global commercial debt collection service with true end-to-end capability. It is part of Euler Hermes, a company of Allianz, leader in credit insurance solutions helping companies grow their business safely at home and abroad. Euler Hermes Collections manage both domestic and international trade debt collection services worldwide. Through our network of Euler Hermes sister offices and external providers, we use our experience and knowledge of local markets to ensure a professional service for our clients from pre-legal action through to legal proceedings.
With less steps than other apps you will be able to add your financial reminders.
STILL WAITIN's FEATURES
✔ Neat and easy interface
✔ Few time saving steps for adding
✔ Debts with photo and description
✔ Auto-complete from address book
✔ Incoming and outgoing debts
✔ Uses your local currency
✔ Adjustable date of debt
✔ Debts grouped by person
✔ Total sum of all debts
✔ Summaries per person
✔ Support to minimise persons in the overview list
✔ Backup export/import from settings
✔ Premium version:
★ Free of ads
★ Share entries via messages
Languages: English, German
Keywords: iou, i owe you, debt management, manager, administrator, tracking, money, payback, credit, debt, debts, debit, loan, remember, save, savings, rent, balance, lend, borrow, spend, spending, payment, exchange, wallet, expense, expenses, money tracking, personal finance, cash, pocketmoney, pocket money, finances, currency, currencies, personal, finance, helper, reimbursement, allowance, expenditures, settlement, private costs