* Needs root access, SMS read/write permissions, Contacts read permission and SD-Card for temporary storage
Recover accidentally deleted short messages instantly from your internal phone database and restore them in the original SMS thread. Forensic and sophisticated algorithms are used to search for deleted short message patterns. No PC needed.
Messages will recovered with original date and time stamp.
Note: Deleted messages may be overwritten by new incoming or outgoing messages. This will effect the quality of message recovery.
The sooner you act the better the results will be.
SMS Recovery is not for recovery databases after factory resets, dialer clear actions or other clearing operations which delete whole databases.
English, Japanese, German, Korean, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian
See: http://android.stackexchange.com/questions/1184/how-do-i-root-my-android-device for more info.
Recover deleted or lost SMS messages from your Samsung Galaxy phone using this program. Note: Deleted data cannot always be recovered this program will show you the best possible result available. Try the free version before paying for this to see the SMS messages you want can be recovered.
If you experience any problems, email firstname.lastname@example.org for the app developers to fix any bugs found ASAP.
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
If you mosyeonman hand without touching the screen can be easily and conveniently call.
* Will be highly recommended to yireonbun.
- His latest Vega LTE phones poncheoreom Anyone receiving calls
- Cold, warm winter gloves, got a call as quickly and conveniently minutes kkinchae
- Receive calls without touching the screen with Anyone
- Convenient hands-free feature while driving a car you would like to use the minutes
- You do not want to receive spam, phone number, and registration and opt-out as quickly and minutes
- Gently shake the phone to receive / disconnect Anyone
* Hand-motion provides the following features.
- Close-motion feature (incoming call, the span function calls)
- Shake motion functions (call receive / end, heundeumseoljeong)
- Call Blocking feature (call it off, turning off the motion, the individual settings)
- Add block number (most recent records, telephone contact, the user entered directly).
- Call Block list (block number, change, delete block number)
One. Proximity Motion
- You get a phone call, the proximity sensor (audible sound when a phone call away) 3 ~ 5cm above the left hand -> Left or Right -> Move left-to-call
- Phone in close proximity to the ear piece, or a pocket / bag pickup as a part of the body can touch the same features may also
- Call features span'll activate the speaker function on the phone you can call the speakerphone
Two. Shaking motion
- When a call arrives, lightly shake off the phone Please phone!
- To end a call, shake Shake feature set to hang up
- By setting function heundeumsegi heundeum century setting that suits you
Three. Select the block type
- You do not want to receive calls and can be set effectively block
- Just call blocking feature called off if the person registered on the list just bouncing (Silent Function)
- Mosyeongineungman to release the person registered in the block list, when you call close / can not call function shaking motion
- Individual settings for each individual number for each feature type can be set off
Four. Add blocked number (Black List)
- Last week of phone calls recording feature list of the total incoming call (the number you want to register and spam can be added in recent history).
- Contact List feature stores your phone, the contacts list (register and spam can be added after the number you want to search)
- User-input function directly, and you do not want to receive spam code manually add your name and number (number of possible pattern matching)
* What is pattern matching number? Telephone numbers beginning with 070 to 23 to block all spam in the last digit 07023 * If you want to register
Five. Call Block List
- In the list of blocked phone numbers when you touch the desired number can be modified and numbers can be deleted when you touch and hold
This app is the Swiss Army knife for Android contacts with all the features you will ever need in a small highly optimised app with no evil cloud syncing. With this app you will never have to give your contacts to Google, Yahoo, or any other Cloud service again. Your contacts will remain confidential to you.
Multi-language fully supported including all common localised codepages (from US & Western Europe to Eastern Europe to China and Japan) and also UTF, so you get your contact information exactly how it should be on the phone.
- Import contacts from a CSV file
- Backup and Restore Contacts
- Export contacts from any account to a CSV file
- Delete contacts and groups from any account
- View contacts and groups from any account
- Comprehensive in-app logging.
This app requires no internet permissions. Your contacts will never be shared and will always remain fully in your control. See below for a list and explanation of the permissions required by this app.
Please try the lite version first which gives you all the features but limits them to 50 contacts. It does not have any annoying ads. Please purchase this full version for all these great features with support for up to 5,000 contacts.
A full list and explanation of the permissions required by this app:
- Find accounts on device
Needed to get a list of existing contacts accounts on the phone
- Add or remove accounts
Needed to create this app's "My Contacts" contact account on the phone
- Create accounts and set passwords
- Use accounts on this device
Both needed to access and view contacts in any contact account on the phone
- Read sync statistics
- Read sync settings
- Toggle sync on and off
All needed to create and manage a sync adaptor used to read and write contacts to this app's "My Contacts" contact account
- Read your contacts
Needed to read contacts from any contacts account on the phone
- Modify your contacts
Needed to write contacts to this app's "My Contacts" contact account on the phone
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
Needed to save contact backup and export files to the SD card
- Modify system settings
- Test access to protected storage
Both needed to save this app's preferences
- Prevent phone from sleeping
Needed when processing a large number of contacts when the app is in the background. Released immediately when no longer required
All in one powerful, easy to use app:
* Find duplicate contacts
* Merge contacts
* Copy contacts between accounts
* Move contacts between accounts
* Delete contacts one at a time or in huge batches
* Delete all contacts from just one account (phone or synced; works with SIM contacts on some phones)
* Remove contacts found by search
Facebook, LinkedIn and other non-gmail users: This app may not allow you to manipulate contacts in non-gmail accounts. Download the free version of Contact Remover and try deleting a contact to see if it will work for you. Different phones work differently and I can't possibly test them all.
NOTE: Users who are reporting lost contacts may be merging or moving contacts into accounts that don't allow editing outside their own app (like Facebook, LinkedIn and perhaps Skype). Contact Remover Plus happily writes to these accounts but when the account is synced the data Contact Remover Plus wrote is deleted by the sync process. If you want to move or merge into a non-GMail account, please test it first with the Copy function, then sync and make sure the copied data is still there.
Duplicate finder can match on name (including nicknames), full or partial phone number (like without area code), and email address. You control what gets merged and what doesn't. Use this to safely remove duplicates without losing data.
Based on the popular free app, Contact Remover, the "plus" version includes power features to get your contact list really cleaned up and trimmed down:
* Automatically find duplicate contacts based on name, phone number or email .
* Matches nicknames and partial phone numbers when searching for duplicates.
* Quickly merge any or all duplicates found.
* Select only contacts from your phone's built in account.
* Select contacts by synced account.
* Move contacts between accounts, your phone.
* Copy contacts between accounts, your phone.
* Merge contacts with an intuitive and easy to use merge tool.
* View contact details right in the app.
* Edit contact details from within the app.
* Extraordinary help tells you all you would ever want to know about how the Android contact system works.
* On some phones you can select, copy and move contacts from your SIM card. See note  below.
*** Please email me if you have any problems, questions or suggestions. We developers CANNOT RESPOND to comments left as feedback in the market--google just doesn't give us any way to do it--so please email me! I take customer support seriously.
 - A user has reported running out of memory using the Find Duplicates function on a phone with 20,000 contacts. While the app is reasonably efficient in memory use now, it cannot currently handle a database of that size. The app has been tested with 10,000 contacts, though the exact content of the contacts and the number of duplicates can also affect memory use. Your milage may vary. This note probably applies to about 2 people on the planet who have that many contacts ;-)
 Access to SIM contacts is not handled uniformly on all phones. If accessing SIM contacts is important to you, please try that right away and refund if it fails. I'm working on better SIM support.
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area (or wlan) network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
• If you're using WiFi File Transfer alongside other server apps such as WebSharing or Kies Air, make sure they do not use the same port number.
• This free version cannot upload files larger than 5 MB. Everything else works 100%.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to email@example.com.
Tags: web server, webserver, file explorer
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
No wires, no drivers, no cables, no bluetooth only WiFi on a fresh air and browser to connect your Android device with desktop or laptop or even another android device with Droid Over Wifi app installed!
One button to start. Transfer, view, stream, rename, move, delete files and folders immediately over WiFi with any Browser and any OS.
• MediaView feature enables on the fly filter content and display video and audio files contained in current folder. You can stream full screen Mpeg4, Ogg and WebM videos directly from your phone and meanwhile view your photos in other tab of the browser.
• Folder Bookmarks feature.
• Folder Size feature quickly counts size of folders and displays it with nice visually graphs.
• Folder upload (Chrome only) and download by using zip
• Upload multiple files at once with no size limit. Progress is visible in real time of each concrete file. Drag and Drop of files supported for multiple files upload.
• Download multiple files at one with no size limit. Multiple file download feature is automatically packing selected files into ZIP file and offered for download.
• Create, Rename and Delete files and folders in easy and straightforward way with keyboard and mouse
• Move and Copy files and folders with smart auto-complete feature
• Sort files and folders by name, size or date modified
• Pin Code protection
• Droid Over WiFi runs as a background service, so you can switch to any other app while browsing your files
• Very small footprint
• HTML 5 compatible web browser and internet connection are required. For best experience use Google Chrome.
• Android device with Droid Over WiFi enabled and desktop or laptop should be on the same WiFi network. This mean connected to same router or access point.
• If you don`t see external SD card press "Home" and two times "Previous Directory"
• Droid Over WiFi has no limits, push it to the limits! Transfer files over wifi of any size and in any quantity.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
* File explorer: manage your documents like you do on your desktop or laptop;
* Access your home PC shared documents on network;
* Functions as your FTP or SFTP client for internet connections;
* Application manager: switching to other programs, uninstall or view any app's system management page. Launched applications are also in the taskbar;
* Built-in media viewer and player for various media formats, including photos, music, and videos;
* Thumbnails for APKs and images;
* Built-in ZIP support allows you to decompress or extract ZIP files;
* Kill running tasks, increase memory and speed up your device;
* Supports tabs and side-by-side windows, so you can open multiple folders at the same time;
Youtube videos and mp4 files can be sent by opening or sharing via Android Airplay.
The Youtube app can only share videos, it is normal for it to return home after sharing.
Tested on a Nexus 4 running Android 4.4
On some phones need the screen on otherwise the video will stop playing after a few minutes.
1. My Apps: Provides a list and count of applications installed on your phone / tablet with options to:
- Easily Search & Sort
- Uninstall the app (very useful feature!)
- Launch an App
2. Memory: Provides memory info for both Phone and SD card. How much memory is free / available and how much has been used?
3. Call History: Information about outgoing, incoming and missed calls for today, yesterday and last one week. Plus, it separately shows calls from known (the ones in your address book) and unknown contacts (the ones which are not in your address book). This is a very practical feature.
4. Camera Information: How much is the megapixel of back and front cameras. This info usually is buried in marketing material, but here you could easily find out. Plus, a very useful info on the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your phone camera and remaining memory on your phone.
5. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
6. Screen size: Size / resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
7. Screen density: Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
8. RAM: RAM of the device.
9. Android Version: Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean, KitKat) and version number.
10. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
Simple tool to see and delete duplicate contacts. You can see a list of contacts sorted by name or by number and you can select which to delete. The duplicate contacts are automatically selected.
* Remove all duplicate contacts and find similar contacts.
* Delete contacts you don't need.
* Locate and delete incorrect numbers.
* Delete Invisible and Empty Contacts.
* Upload or download multiple files at once.
* Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the Windows File Explorer.
* Runs as a background service.
Only simple steps:
* Ensure your phone and computer connect in the same WiFi network;
* Start WiFi File Transfer by turn on the button;
* Copy and paste the URL noticed into your FTP Client or Windows file explorer, then you scan and manager files in your Phone on your computer.
Tags: file explorer, ftp server
Hover Browser is an attempt to free you from your single application sandbox. By allowing you to open multiple weblinks within multiple resizable windows, Hover Browser lets you decide how much content you want visible at any time.
Whether it's viewing images of cats from reddit links, or opening articles from Google Now, Hover Browser is able to open and load the content quickly so you don't ever have to leave your current application.
With quick collapsible windows, you can handle multiple open sites at the same time -- an ideal experience for tablet users.
Once the notification is created, expand the notification to see the shortcuts.
The nice thing about Quickly is that it never runs in the background, and the only system resource it uses is about 800kb for it's notification. It's lightweight and efficient and will remain that way.
If you're using a Android 4.1 you will have to use a pinch-to-expand gesture to show the shortcuts when the notification is collapsed.
"This addon uses pinch motions, not swipe motions. pinch from center to edge of notification area to get the shortcuts to display, and from edge to center to collapse it."
Thank you Tim Strobel!
One of Android Police's 55 best new apps for February.
One of Android Authority's 7 new sizzling apps of the week for February 22.
One of Android Headlines Top 10 best android apps for March 2013.
One of Appstorm's 30 modern android launchers
Stay tuned for updates.
Please contact developer for bugs and suggestions!