● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area (or wlan) network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
• If you're using WiFi File Transfer alongside other server apps such as WebSharing or Kies Air, make sure they do not use the same port number.
• This free version cannot upload files larger than 5 MB. Everything else works 100%.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: web server, webserver, file explorer
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
No wires, no drivers, no cables, no bluetooth only WiFi on a fresh air and browser to connect your Android device with desktop or laptop or even another android device with Droid Over Wifi app installed!
One button to start. Transfer, view, stream, rename, move, delete files and folders immediately over WiFi with any Browser and any OS.
• MediaView feature enables on the fly filter content and display video and audio files contained in current folder. You can stream full screen Mpeg4, Ogg and WebM videos directly from your phone and meanwhile view your photos in other tab of the browser.
• Folder Bookmarks feature.
• Folder Size feature quickly counts size of folders and displays it with nice visually graphs.
• Folder upload (Chrome only) and download by using zip
• Upload multiple files at once with no size limit. Progress is visible in real time of each concrete file. Drag and Drop of files supported for multiple files upload.
• Download multiple files at one with no size limit. Multiple file download feature is automatically packing selected files into ZIP file and offered for download.
• Create, Rename and Delete files and folders in easy and straightforward way with keyboard and mouse
• Move and Copy files and folders with smart auto-complete feature
• Sort files and folders by name, size or date modified
• Pin Code protection
• Droid Over WiFi runs as a background service, so you can switch to any other app while browsing your files
• Very small footprint
• HTML 5 compatible web browser and internet connection are required. For best experience use Google Chrome.
• Android device with Droid Over WiFi enabled and desktop or laptop should be on the same WiFi network. This mean connected to same router or access point.
• If you don`t see external SD card press "Home" and two times "Previous Directory"
• Droid Over WiFi has no limits, push it to the limits! Transfer files over wifi of any size and in any quantity.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
* File explorer: manage your documents like you do on your desktop or laptop;
* Access your home PC shared documents on network;
* Functions as your FTP or SFTP client for internet connections;
* Application manager: switching to other programs, uninstall or view any app's system management page. Launched applications are also in the taskbar;
* Built-in media viewer and player for various media formats, including photos, music, and videos;
* Thumbnails for APKs and images;
* Built-in ZIP support allows you to decompress or extract ZIP files;
* Kill running tasks, increase memory and speed up your device;
* Supports tabs and side-by-side windows, so you can open multiple folders at the same time;
Youtube videos and mp4 files can be sent by opening or sharing via Android Airplay.
The Youtube app can only share videos, it is normal for it to return home after sharing.
Tested on a Nexus 4 running Android 4.4
On some phones need the screen on otherwise the video will stop playing after a few minutes.
1. My Apps: Provides a list and count of applications installed on your phone / tablet with options to:
- Easily Search & Sort
- Uninstall the app (very useful feature!)
- Launch an App
2. Memory: Provides memory info for both Phone and SD card. How much memory is free / available and how much has been used?
3. Call History: Information about outgoing, incoming and missed calls for today, yesterday and last one week. Plus, it separately shows calls from known (the ones in your address book) and unknown contacts (the ones which are not in your address book). This is a very practical feature.
4. Camera Information: How much is the megapixel of back and front cameras. This info usually is buried in marketing material, but here you could easily find out. Plus, a very useful info on the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your phone camera and remaining memory on your phone.
5. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
6. Screen size: Size / resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
7. Screen density: Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
8. RAM: RAM of the device.
9. Android Version: Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean, KitKat) and version number.
10. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
* Upload or download multiple files at once.
* Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the Windows File Explorer.
* Runs as a background service.
Only simple steps:
* Ensure your phone and computer connect in the same WiFi network;
* Start WiFi File Transfer by turn on the button;
* Copy and paste the URL noticed into your FTP Client or Windows file explorer, then you scan and manager files in your Phone on your computer.
Tags: file explorer, ftp server
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection (download, upload & latency)
✓ NetworkRank allows you to see which carrier is best in your area.
✓ See a map of local cell towers.
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also:
✓ Help improve our coverage and WiFi maps.
✓ Share your findings on Twitter and Facebook and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ test upload, download and latency
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
Help contribute to our crowdsourced impartial maps of carrier coverage and wireless hotspots by using our app to improve your connection.
SMS Permission required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
Phone settings permission allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs), helpful if you're travelling abroad or just want to find a local cafe with free wifi. Our Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!). Slow mobile internet? Whatsapp or Instagram not working? Can't make that crucial skype call? Run a speedtest to see the real speed of your connection, use the signal booster compass to get a better connection or use our maps to find the nearest free wifi!
Best of all, every time you use the app you're helping to improve it! By helping us to expand our wifi database and improve our coverage maps you're making the app work better and everyone else who uses it.
The best tactic for getting better signal is to follow the signal compass as it points you towards the connected cell tower.
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- Data is crowd sourced - wireless and antenna locations are calculated by triangulation.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA (Verizon, Sprint), cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
If you read to here (!) you should really join the OpenSignal beta to help us improve the app:
We map - Coverage and Speed tests for Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, EE, AT&T, O2, 3, TIM, T-Mobile, Telcel, I WInd, SFR, Wifi and more
☆ Everything can be sent - contacts, files, pictures, music, videos, even apps!
☆ Extremely fast (up to 50 times the speed of Bluetooth) - imagine sending your party video to friends in seconds!
☆ Group sharing is supported to up to 5 devices at the same time! And you can both send and receive without re-establishing connection!
☆ Supports cross platform transfer and sharing between Android and iOS devices.
☆ "Phone Replicate", a feature that makes it so easy when you change your phone. By using this feature you can select to replicate part of or all phone data (contacts, apps, files, pictures, music, videos) from your existing phone to new phone in just a few simple clicks.
☆ "Connect PC" upgraded to "Xender PC (WeLine) and allows you to transfer between phone and PC.
☆ Try the "Slide" picture transfer feature and experience the super cool effect!
☆ By using the "Share" function, you can easily share and install Xender to your friends.
☆ Cool features like buzzing someone or kicking someone off connection add fun to usage!
English (main), Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese.
NOTE: Xender is also known as Flash Transfer previously.
1. Share apks directly as attachment by e-mail or bluetooth
2. Share app link by other applications which accept text (SMS, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
3. Backup apps on your phone
4. Long press and pop more features(Share link,Share APK,Uninstall,Backup,Google Play,Details)
5. Display phone used memory and SD Card used memory
1.Simple to use web-interface to manage and view files.
2.Being lightweight, delivers results quickly.
3.Stream music,videos and media like camera shots and pictures through the browser.
4.Image Preview:mouse-over on any kind of image to generate a preview without clicking on the picture.
5.Click on any jpeg-image to start the image gallery.
6.Ability to queue multiple uploads.
7.Security being paramount,provision to secure-access with a password.
8.Change port settings,if port is already taken by some other device.
9.Optional vibration on service start/stop.
10.Service runs in the background to ease multitasking.
11.Thumbnails and album art for media types..
12.Designed to be easy to use and manage files effectively.
13.Wifi File Transfer, Wifi File Explorer & Wireless File Manager all rolled into one.
14.Links to view media like photos,videos and music.
15.Now includes a media player and audio player in the app to view your media in the same window.
16.Media player uses html5 with a flash fallback to support incompatible browsers.
17.Find any document,file/folder on your android device using the search feature.
18.Added a media rescan feature which updates the database when new files are added/uploaded to the sdcard.
19.Tested on IE(8 and above),Safari,Firefox and Chrome.
20.File filters to view only the media you need.Search by artist,album,image-type or video type.
21.Sort by date,file-size and file name for files and artist,album and album name for media .
22.Pagination to control the number of entries displayed in the table per page.
23.Drag and Drop File upload.
24.Works with hotspot mode enabled.
25.Encrypt your connection using SSL/TLS on public networks.
Many more features in the pipleine.
Any queries, feature requests or to report bugs, drop us a line at email@example.com
PS:If the app does not work in your case please drop us a line mentioning the handset/tablet model at firstname.lastname@example.org.The app displays ads which serve as some kind of incentive for the dev to update the application. Thank you for understanding.
Tags: Free Wifi File Transfer , Explorer, Manager, Wireless
For example, if you lose your phone and is in silent mode, you can simply send a text message with writing the word that you choice and the phone ring.
To configure it go into settings and click on the message, put here the message with which to ring the phone.
In case of problems you can contact me by e-mail by clicking on the "key": "Send an email to the developer" below
Features present in the pro version:
-Free download pack of extra ringtones
-You can make ring the phone with defined numbers
-You can receive a confirmation message that the phone is ringing
What separates DroidVPN from other VPN Applications is it can tunnel your traffic through ICMP(IP over ICMP). This means you can browse the internet even if you are only allowed to send ping requests and internet browsing is blocked on your firewall.
Notes and Reminders
* To all users who are using our app to get Free internet that is posting reviews that it is not working please understand that the problem is your ISP if you can no longer connect. Please read this for additional details: http://droidvpn.com/page/cannot-connect-because-port-x-is-closed-37/
* FREE ACCOUNT is limited to 100MB/day and can only login to FREE SERVERS.
* Subscription is required if you want to use all the servers and remove the 100MB/day limit
* If you are using any Free RAM/Task manager application, then add DroidVPN to it's exclusion list to avoid DroidVPN from being unloaded in memory.
* If your phone is rebooting please read: http://droidvpn.com/page/phone-reboots-when-connecting-droidvpn-7/
* For CyanogenMod(Jellybean) users that cannot connect: http://droidvpn.com/page/droidvpn-cannot-connect-using-cyanogenmods-jellybean411-update-27/
- 1 Tap connect through widget
- Gives you unrestricted Speed
- Encrypts your internet traffic
- Unblocks web sites
- Tunnel IP traffic through ICMP or UDP (ICMP only works on rooted devices)
- Can sometimes connect to paid hotspots for free
- Save network traffic through data compression
- Block all annoying ads all over the web
LOCATION OF SERVERS: View complete list here: http://droidvpn.com/servers.php
1. Android version below 4.0 requires root.
2. On android phones below 4.0 you need a working tun.ko for your phone. (Look for our "TUN.ko installer")
3. DroidVPN account. Signup for free here: http://droidvpn.com/signup.php
4. Working internet connection. DroidVPN is not a replacement for your ISP.
HOW TO USE
1. Enter the email that you registered and the password that is sent to you.
2. If you are using a free account make sure to change your server to "Free Server" by tapping the flag.
3. Press the large connect button.
4. When the "DroidVPN is now connected" message appeared, press the home or back button
5. You can now start browsing and all your internet connection will pass through our VPN server.
Permissions Needed by DroidVPN
1. ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used in determining the state of your network connection.
2. ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - Used in determining the state of your WiFi connection.
3. INTERNET - Used to send data through your internet connection.
4. READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Used in loading tun module that is saved on your sdcard.
5. WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Required in saving logs to your sdcard.
6. READ_LOGS - Required if you want to send your logs for troubleshooting.
7. READ_PHONE_STATE - Needed by the VPN in checking the state of your phone.
8. WAKE_LOCK - Needed if you want to lock your WiFi/CPU to prevent the VPN from disconnecting.
Features to be added soon:
- Proxy Authentication
If you are having problems don't hesitate to send us an email or report a problem using the app so we can help you fix your problems.
PLEASE DO NOT REPORT customer support issues in REVIEWS! We will not be able to help you troubleshoot or report back to you any fix. Please send an email describing your problem in detail to email@example.com.
VPN for PC: Do you need a vpn for your PC? Visit: http://www.pdproxy.com/
Nobody is perfect and Android neither.
Apps you have already deleted, sometimes leave data behind.
The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don't really need.
Your SD-card is collecting files and directories you don't recognize.
Lets not go on here...
Why not get a maid to clean it all up?
SD Maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy :-)!
Give it a try, you won't find a more thorough cleaning tool!
Choose a tab, press start and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It's just that easy.
There are various features available:
* Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
* You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
* The CorpseFinder searches your device for orphaned items and compares those to the list of installed applications.
* AppControl lets you freeze, reset and remove applications (even system apps).
* The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters directories which contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
* You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
* View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
* Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
A few additional features as well as comfort and convenience functions can be unlocked by buying and installing the unlocker (SD Maid Pro).
SD Maid is constantly being developed and designed very carefully.
Due to the vast amount of Android devices SD Maid might not work perfectly on your device, in that case I would appreciate it if you give me a chance to fix it by contacting me.
If you have questions or concerns send me a mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). I usually respond quite quickly and will happily help you out.
Obtaining SD Maid from unofficial sources puts your device at risk.
A big thanks goes out to all the beta testers @ http://sdmaid.darken.eu/beta who helped me improve SD Maid v3.
I would also like to thank all the volunteers @ http://sdmaid.darken.eu/translation that made SD Maid accessible to non english speaking users by translating it.
An unfinished help document is avaiable here:
Hover Browser is an attempt to free you from your single application sandbox. By allowing you to open multiple weblinks within multiple resizable windows, Hover Browser lets you decide how much content you want visible at any time.
Whether it's viewing images of cats from reddit links, or opening articles from Google Now, Hover Browser is able to open and load the content quickly so you don't ever have to leave your current application.
With quick collapsible windows, you can handle multiple open sites at the same time -- an ideal experience for tablet users.
Once the notification is created, expand the notification to see the shortcuts.
The nice thing about Quickly is that it never runs in the background, and the only system resource it uses is about 800kb for it's notification. It's lightweight and efficient and will remain that way.
If you're using a Android 4.1 you will have to use a pinch-to-expand gesture to show the shortcuts when the notification is collapsed.
"This addon uses pinch motions, not swipe motions. pinch from center to edge of notification area to get the shortcuts to display, and from edge to center to collapse it."
Thank you Tim Strobel!
One of Android Police's 55 best new apps for February.
One of Android Authority's 7 new sizzling apps of the week for February 22.
One of Android Headlines Top 10 best android apps for March 2013.
One of Appstorm's 30 modern android launchers
Stay tuned for updates.
Please contact developer for bugs and suggestions!